Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#72187 Sep 23, 2013
YesWeCan wrote:
How y'all doing? Not much has changed since last time I was here. The Israelis are still bleeding the US tax payer and continued with their evil ways. The largest welfare state in the world who pretends to be a real country.
Well, if your heroes weren't trying to rub them out we'd spend a lot less to defend them. Why don't you work on reducing the cost for once instead of running up the bill (and your mouth).

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#72188 Sep 23, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Well, if your heroes weren't trying to rub them out we'd spend a lot less to defend them. Why don't you work on reducing the cost for once instead of running up the bill (and your mouth).
Smells like "Yes sh!t can" can't stay away from you Jews. Perhaps a fondness for skinless dogs? Like you know when it's time to take out the garbage. Ripe. You give this trash more time than it's worth. Me, too. LOL

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#72189 Sep 24, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Smells like "Yes sh!t can" can't stay away from you Jews. Perhaps a fondness for skinless dogs? Like you know when it's time to take out the garbage. Ripe. You give this trash more time than it's worth. Me, too. LOL
Are you kidding? He likes to get right down in the mud and root around with the hogs. I like an idiot who's not afraid to get dirty while speaking his mind and this guy certainly splashes enough crap on himself to qualify. PLUS: He's so unpredictable...you just never know which Jews he'll rail against next.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#72190 Sep 24, 2013
Anagrams

This is one of the cleverest
E-mails I've received in a while.
Someone out there
Must be "deadly" at Scrabble.
Wait till you see the last one!

It's going to be hard to top because

It fits to a "T"

PRESBYTERIAN:
When you rearrange the letters:
BEST IN PRAYER

ASTRONOMER:
MOON STARER

DESPERATION:

A ROPE ENDS IT

THE EYES:
THEY SEE

GEORGE BUSH:
HE BUGS GORE

THE MORSE CODE:
HERE COME DOTS

DORMITORY:
DIRTY ROOM

SLOT MACHINES:
CASH LOST IN ME

ANIMOSITY:
IS NO AMITY

ELECTION RESULTS:
LIES - LET'S RECOUNT

SNOOZE ALARMS:
ALAS! NO MORE Z 'S

A DECIMAL POINT:
I'M A DOT IN PLACE

THE EARTHQUAKES:
THAT QUEER SHAKE

ELEVEN PLUS TWO:
TWELVE PLUS ONE

MOTHER-IN-LAW:
WOMAN HITLER

AND FINALLY….

FOR THE GRAND FINALE:

*PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA

"An Arab Backed Imposter”

Bet your friends haven't seen this one!

Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#72191 Sep 25, 2013
Very interesting, I"ll go for this....

http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/force-roberts...
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#72192 Sep 25, 2013
Giving your kids a "black" name????

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/features/blogs...

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72193 Sep 26, 2013
Uzi wrote:
Giving your kids a "black" name????
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/features/blogs...
Let the Brutha go!!! Is Zimmerman Jewish?
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#72194 Sep 27, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Let the Brutha go!!! Is Zimmerman Jewish?
No, not really.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72196 Sep 27, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
No, not really.
I only asked because of some of the things I read. Like this:

http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/zimmerman-and-...

>The Black Panthers were first off the mark and set the tone. One Mikhail Muhammad, self-styled minister for Jacksonville, in a TV interview said that they had discovered that Trayvon had been “assassinated by a wicked white beast” who is claiming now to be an Hispanic but is really “a no-good Jew.” He went on to announce that they had put a $10,000 bounty on the head of Zimmerman. He said they had mobilized 10,000 men dedicated to seeing that Zimmerman and his family will never sleep peacefully again and had received wide financial support for their effort from “athletes and celebrities.”<

>This is the kind of guy Holder is. Unconscionable. Slime. He is letting a crime wave of monumental proportions go without response and concentrating on persecuting George Zimmerman so like Mussolini he can stand on a balcony and bask in the adoration of the mob. What does this mean to the Jews? Probably nothing. But he’s thrown in his lot with the Black Panthers who are out on the streets rioting trying to portray Zimmerman as a Jew and stirring up racial hatreds in general.<

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#72197 Sep 27, 2013
Abbas sounds like the head of a suicide cult. Ordinarily, I wouldn't credit this puss with a single testicle but I know for a fact he knows people who'd strap a vest on and go downtown.

http://www.maannews.net/eng/ViewDetails.aspx...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#72198 Sep 27, 2013
Yo...Uzi.

Is this typical for a Muslim Brotherhood government? They spend $3.5 billion to render half their air and missile defense assets useless.(and it's the good half)

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#72199 Sep 27, 2013
It's late..

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/turkey-may-b...

Better that than never.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#72200 Sep 28, 2013
TRD wrote:
Yo...Uzi.
Is this typical for a Muslim Brotherhood government? They spend $3.5 billion to render half their air and missile defense assets useless.(and it's the good half)
Erdogen is being fucked by Europe, not letting them in to the EU.
Imagen 70 million muslims would have free acsess to all of Europe. To me it looks like its Erdogens revenge to the west. He just dresses as a western person but he is 100% a radical muslim. Turkeys economy is great, I think they can pay for it and if not China will forgive them anyway. Fuck Erdogen. He tried to be the Muslim King of the world the Egyptians told himt to go and multiply himself. As the cookie crumbles in the Middle East anything goes.....
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#72201 Sep 28, 2013
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#72202 Sep 28, 2013
Why Islam creates monsters

The cultural and psychological cocktail of anger, low self-esteem, victim mentality, a willingness to be blindly guided by outer authorities, and an aggressive and discriminatory view toward non-Muslims, forced upon Muslims through pain, intimidation and mind-numbing repetitions of the Quran's almost countless verses promoting hate and violence against non-Muslims, is the reason why Islam creates monsters.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#72203 Sep 28, 2013
They love to die.......

Hamas, Islamic Jihad call for a third intifada

The first and second intifadas featured "Palestinian" jihadis murdering Israeli civilians and then celebrating their murders. The third would be more of this. "Hamas, Islamic Jihad call for a third intifada," by Khaled Abu Toameh in the Jerusalem Post, September 26:

On the eve of PA President Mahmoud Abbas’s speech at the UN General Assembly, a number of Palestinian groups called for launching a third intifada against Israel.
The calls were issued in protest against visits by Jewish groups to the Temple Mount.

The groups called on Palestinians to take to the streets following Friday prayers to express their “solidarity with the Aksa Mosque in the face of Israeli aggression.”

Hamas’s armed wing, Izaddin Kassam, also threatened to resume suicide bombings against Israel.

Abu Obaida, spokesman for the group, told reporters in the Gaza Strip that Hamas has not abandoned the option of suicide bombings.

“We’re ready to teach the occupation a lesson in case it launches an attacks against the Gaza Strip,” he said.

Abu Obaida called on Palestinians to wage a third intifada against Israel in response to Israeli efforts to “judaize Jerusalem.”

He accused Israel of exploiting the current “futile” peace talks with the PA to “liquidate the Palestinian cause and create new facts on the ground.”

Islamic Jihad leader Ahmed al-Mudallal also urged Palestinians to wage a new intifada against Israel.

“A new intifada should erupt against the Zionist enemy and we believe that our people have the will and ability to liberate Palestine from the river to the sea,” he said during a rally in the Gaza Strip.

Accusing Israel of working to replace the Aksa Mosque with a Jewish temple, the Islamic Jihad leader called on the Palestinian Authority to pull out of the peace talks.

“The enemy is using these talks to pursue its crimes against the Aksa Mosque,” he charged....

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#72205 Sep 28, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Erdogen is being fucked by Europe, not letting them in to the EU.
Imagen 70 million muslims would have free acsess to all of Europe. To me it looks like its Erdogens revenge to the west. He just dresses as a western person but he is 100% a radical muslim. Turkeys economy is great, I think they can pay for it and if not China will forgive them anyway. Fuck Erdogen. He tried to be the Muslim King of the world the Egyptians told himt to go and multiply himself. As the cookie crumbles in the Middle East anything goes.....
I guess he's sure now he'll never make it to the EU if he's turned his back on his NATO connections like this. His choice of new hardware is incompatible with those countries he most wants to be like.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#72206 Sep 29, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I guess he's sure now he'll never make it to the EU if he's turned his back on his NATO connections like this. His choice of new hardware is incompatible with those countries he most wants to be like.
I guess you mistaken him for someone who gives a shit about Europe or the west. His brain is 100% muslim asshole and unless he will be killed by his own people he will keep doing what he knows best. Advance idiotic islam. Thats why its difficult to make peace with muslims. Today you talk with King asshole and tomorrow you"ll find him assasinated and headless in some underground rathole.
By the way he jailed ALL his opponents and army generals lke any good dictator/muslim leader/communist/nazi willdo. He is no different, dont let that muslim smile and western suit fool you. The same goes for the Iranians. See obamas stupidity in the near future. Chicken shit.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#72207 Sep 29, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you mistaken him for someone who gives a shit about Europe or the west. His brain is 100% muslim asshole and unless he will be killed by his own people he will keep doing what he knows best. Advance idiotic islam. Thats why its difficult to make peace with muslims. Today you talk with King asshole and tomorrow you"ll find him assasinated and headless in some underground rathole.
By the way he jailed ALL his opponents and army generals lke any good dictator/muslim leader/communist/nazi willdo. He is no different, dont let that muslim smile and western suit fool you. The same goes for the Iranians. See obamas stupidity in the near future. Chicken shit.
I used to at one time but not any more. I used to think firing their entire cadre of joint chiefs was extreme but certainly within the PM's purview, but after the Mavi Marmara incident I started paying particular attention to his internal manipulation of their "democracy". After the second time he did it it was clear he was only interested in making sure their military was unable to protect the secular nature of their government via coup d'etat. The protests in and about Gezi park are less about tearing down the trees and developing the space as it is about the gradual but accelerating loss of their core democratic values. He rails against Assad and the Syrian war but it is a diversion to cover his insidious destruction of Ataturk's legacy.

Syria's problems will pale by comparison when the Turkish people reach the end of their tolerance for Erdogan's heavy-handed style. The majority in Turkey may be Muslim but that isn't how they define themselves. For the rank and file, freedom of the press, freedom of expression, freedom of assembly are non-negotiable and the government's encroachment on Turkey's secularism will most likely lead to it's downfall.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#72208 Sep 29, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I used to at one time but not any more. I used to think firing their entire cadre of joint chiefs was extreme but certainly within the PM's purview, but after the Mavi Marmara incident I started paying particular attention to his internal manipulation of their "democracy". After the second time he did it it was clear he was only interested in making sure their military was unable to protect the secular nature of their government via coup d'etat. The protests in and about Gezi park are less about tearing down the trees and developing the space as it is about the gradual but accelerating loss of their core democratic values. He rails against Assad and the Syrian war but it is a diversion to cover his insidious destruction of Ataturk's legacy.
Syria's problems will pale by comparison when the Turkish people reach the end of their tolerance for Erdogan's heavy-handed style. The majority in Turkey may be Muslim but that isn't how they define themselves. For the rank and file, freedom of the press, freedom of expression, freedom of assembly are non-negotiable and the government's encroachment on Turkey's secularism will most likely lead to it's downfall.
I hope it comes in the not too far future. Visited twice as a tourist in Turkey and I must say that most of them not just look like Europeans but act like one too. Nice easy going people nothing radical muslim about them, the women dressed nice as in any European country. Thats what erDOGen can not stand. His mission is to take back Turkey to the first century. I think sooner or later he will go the way of Qaddafi etc etc. He is a very sneaky and dangerous man. Allah achbar, kill him, make him go to that 72 year old arab bitch down in mussie hell. Amen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Incognito4Ever 1,144,542
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 20 min OzRitz 48,600
World's Best Photo Art 34 min Mr Invisible 6
ask amy 11-28 43 min RACE 3
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 51 min Guru 180,986
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 1 hr Just Saying 54,529
Last Chance! 2 hr Harem 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:07 pm PST