Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Read more

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#72154 Sep 20, 2013
danetoo1 wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks ... done :))
do like *the leather jacket*...
That looks delicious!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#72155 Sep 20, 2013
Y'know, if the Basques were running this jihad we'd at least have programs and be able to tell who the players are.

http://america.aljazeera.com/articles/2013/9/...

This is one of those onions where every time you peel off a layer you get one crazy step closer to the insane center.

Know why there are no Arab Jai Alai players? Because there are baskets and balls and up to now, it's been 99.99% AK-47 free

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#72156 Sep 21, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
With pleasure; just Google this and chose your "weapon".
senator mccain's brother on jews and israel
Regards
The Devil's Advocate says, besides a checkered past, inability to cut it in the Navy, there are always two sides to a coin.

http://blog.beliefnet.com/windowsanddoors/200...

>His claim that “Throughout the history of the world, the most abused, kicked-around race of people have been the Jews”, is hardly something of which to be proud, or the consciousness which should produce a commitment to continued Jewish existence. If the only reason we persist in existing is to prove that we can keep on existing, then it’s probably time to hang it up. Not to mention that Jews are hardly the only ones who would make this claim. I have heard it from Native American Indians, Koreans, and so many more. And in each case, such survivalist understanding of identity proves bad both for those who subscribe to it and for those around them.
It’s bad for those claiming it because they loose touch with any larger purpose to their existence as a community. They end up with no understanding of themselves beyond the winners of some agonizing endurance contest.<

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#72157 Sep 21, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
The Devil's Advocate says, besides a checkered past, inability to cut it in the Navy, there are always two sides to a coin.
http://blog.beliefnet.com/windowsanddoors/200...
>His claim that “Throughout the history of the world, the most abused, kicked-around race of people have been the Jews”, is hardly something of which to be proud, or the consciousness which should produce a commitment to continued Jewish existence. If the only reason we persist in existing is to prove that we can keep on existing, then it’s probably time to hang it up. Not to mention that Jews are hardly the only ones who would make this claim. I have heard it from Native American Indians, Koreans, and so many more. And in each case, such survivalist understanding of identity proves bad both for those who subscribe to it and for those around them.
It’s bad for those claiming it because they loose touch with any larger purpose to their existence as a community. They end up with no understanding of themselves beyond the winners of some agonizing endurance contest.<
So? If the coin were an NIS, the sides might look different but the message would be the same...go mess with the native Americans or Koreans or Syrians or you'll die. Your perspective changes when you are one descendant away from extinction.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72158 Sep 21, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>So? If the coin were an NIS, the sides might look different but the message would be the same...go mess with the native Americans or Koreans or Syrians or you'll die. Your perspective changes when you are one descendant away from extinction.
I'm not a Rabbi presenting an alternative view of a Military non-hacker sh!t head's "supposedly",(no first hand confirmation from HIM that he said any of it) e-mail frenzy resurrected from 2002 and posted here resulting in a drooling applause from those, including you, that your boner is justified. This Rabbi is more Jew than you or ugzi and his response is clearly justified. But, like political opinions, it falls on selective deaf ears. It's spam colored as an appetizer. I did my research, before I responded, Commander. I suggest you do the same.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#72159 Sep 21, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a Rabbi presenting an alternative view of a Military non-hacker sh!t head's "supposedly",(no first hand confirmation from HIM that he said any of it) e-mail frenzy resurrected from 2002 and posted here resulting in a drooling applause from those, including you, that your boner is justified. This Rabbi is more Jew than you or ugzi and his response is clearly justified. But, like political opinions, it falls on selective deaf ears. It's spam colored as an appetizer. I did my research, before I responded, Commander. I suggest you do the same.
He's more Jew than me? I'll let you in on a little secret...I became his absolute equal the day they trimmed my pecker. That's why you can take that holier than thou sht someplace else. I don't need anyone to validate my relationship with God, haven't you ever had a rotten teacher? They're everywhere.

Get outta here with .

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72160 Sep 21, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>He's more Jew than me? I'll let you in on a little secret...I became his absolute equal the day they trimmed my pecker. That's why you can take that holier than thou sht someplace else. I don't need anyone to validate my relationship with God, haven't you ever had a rotten teacher? They're everywhere.
Get outta here with .
Pretty much what I expected. That's why that shit hole they're in gets deeper and deeper. You fccking guys think that might is right. I only hope you're right. Personally, I don't give a fcck. You guys are, what the Rabbi said, of the survivalists mentality and pay no attention to any other opinions. Have you stocked your cave in anticipation of the end of the world, Tough Guy? Look out. They're everywhere. Your anger proceeds your better judgement for sensible discussion. May I remind you that you are in Fla and nowhere the front lines? Armchair warrior?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72161 Sep 21, 2013
Anybody crediting Joe McC with anything should take a look at Clinton's crazy fcck relative. Joe didn't piss on a wall. He pissed on his entire credibility as reliable source for anything but the weather for 2015. Jurkoffs.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72162 Sep 21, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>He's more Jew than me? I'll let you in on a little secret...I became his absolute equal the day they trimmed my pecker. That's why you can take that holier than thou sht someplace else. I don't need anyone to validate my relationship with God, haven't you ever had a rotten teacher? They're everywhere.
Get outta here with .
So, you are his absolute equal because you got your pecker trimmed? I got trimmed by the USN at the age of 22. Does that entitle me to be a newer Jew than you? Take your head out of your lap and make a reasonable rebuttal to the man other than "religion". He ain't lying and he IS more Jew than you. You aren't on the Miami Football team, as much as you think you are. Oh, and it's Saturday. Shove the lame meanness schtick where the sun always shine, down there.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#72163 Sep 21, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you are his absolute equal because you got your pecker trimmed? I got trimmed by the USN at the age of 22. Does that entitle me to be a newer Jew than you? Take your head out of your lap and make a reasonable rebuttal to the man other than "religion". He ain't lying and he IS more Jew than you. You aren't on the Miami Football team, as much as you think you are. Oh, and it's Saturday. Shove the lame meanness schtick where the sun always shine, down there.
What part of never again don't you get?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72164 Sep 21, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>What part of never again don't you get?
I get it. Blah Blah Blah. Talk is cheap. When the sh!t comes down, you keep twiddling those thumbs. There are other avenues that need to be explored. You know, Warrior, you don't even come close to realizing the hordes that are massing on Israel's borders.(aka Syria) This ain't 1967 and you ain't tucked into your Vietnam era aircraft killing machine. Actually, you are starting to bore me.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#72165 Sep 21, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
I get it. Blah Blah Blah. Talk is cheap. When the sh!t comes down, you keep twiddling those thumbs. There are other avenues that need to be explored. You know, Warrior, you don't even come close to realizing the hordes that are massing on Israel's borders.(aka Syria) This ain't 1967 and you ain't tucked into your Vietnam era aircraft killing machine. Actually, you are starting to bore me.
Then my work here is done.

Good day.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72166 Sep 22, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Then my work here is done.
Good day.
It was, wasn't it?

"To begin with, his use of the term,“the Jews” is a misnomer. There is no such thing as “the Jews”, except in the twisted fantasies of anti-Semites who imagine an annual conclave at which we all gather to elect a leader and spread across the world in some mutually agreed upon nefarious fashion."

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#72167 Sep 22, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
It was, wasn't it?
"To begin with, his use of the term,“the Jews” is a misnomer. There is no such thing as “the Jews”, except in the twisted fantasies of anti-Semites who imagine an annual conclave at which we all gather to elect a leader and spread across the world in some mutually agreed upon nefarious fashion."

Time to put a dollar amount on how much you love your favorite show.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/national/breaki...

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72168 Sep 22, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>http://www.youtube.com /watch?v=vlh4iaVyk44XX
Time to put a dollar amount on how much you love your favorite show.
http://www.wftv.com/news/news/national/breaki...
LOL. He did spend a lot of time showing them. Interesting to note that he doesn't have my package. 2 more shows. I think. Ray Donovan's final show for the season, on Showtime. What to do. What to do.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72169 Sep 22, 2013
Taking away the mindless comedies geared toward a fifth grade education audience, all the Drama shows up for Emmy's are on cable. Tell you something? It tells me something about attention span. Veep, Newsroom, Breaking Bad, Homeland, House of Cards, were and are fantastic. Unfortunately, it's not free. But, neither was your college education. Arf Arf.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#72170 Sep 22, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
Taking away the mindless comedies geared toward a fifth grade education audience, all the Drama shows up for Emmy's are on cable. Tell you something? It tells me something about attention span. Veep, Newsroom, Breaking Bad, Homeland, House of Cards, were and are fantastic. Unfortunately, it's not free. But, neither was your college education. Arf Arf.
I get the channels, I just try to limit my viewing time. It's too easy to slip into vidiocy and get lost in the plot lines. And I'm past the point where I can't stand to miss an episode. DVR...ever heard of it? It'll give you your life back.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#72171 Sep 22, 2013
It makes perfect sense.

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2013/0...

If you need help with Islamic terrorists, who better to call than the people who have the longest and most experience with them?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72172 Sep 22, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I get the channels, I just try to limit my viewing time. It's too easy to slip into vidiocy and get lost in the plot lines. And I'm past the point where I can't stand to miss an episode. DVR...ever heard of it? It'll give you your life back.
DVR? What's that? 8-Track, what's that? 2 sided cassette players? What's that? It's standard DVD Players already being replaced by Blue-Ray. Next? Blue Ray being replaced by 3-D viewers. What the fccuk is "vidiocy"? Being past the point of missing an episode is only the hemp talking. I mean Sundays have to have special viewing alternatives other than just being here. Who ya got? Breaking Bad or Ray Donovan? Ray is probably in for another season. 2 more Breaking Bad. What to do. What to do.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72173 Sep 22, 2013
Oh me. Oh My. I thought you posted VCR, not DVR. Mea Culpa. But, now we have u-verse. Is there no end? Not. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min flack 1,205,777
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min Batch 37 Pain Is ... 52,238
Amy 3-26 18 min Sublime1 26
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Scott 51,855
Ask Amy 3-27-15 1 hr RACE 6
Dear Prudence 3-27-15 2 hr RACE 7
Dear Abby 3-27-15 2 hr Sublime1 4
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr Rogue Scholar 05 185,824
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]