Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story

Since: Jun 10

Israel

#72118 Sep 19, 2013

About the 'cakes'...d'you do home delivery Dane-too..??

Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#72120 Sep 19, 2013
No, Nobama is not a terror sympatizer, no....

http://rotter.net/forum/scoops1/50250.shtml

How does it goes with the cat and the cream????
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#72121 Sep 19, 2013

I agree 100% with the words of Paul Weston and I think you will too. Lo.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/RWcVguB0GaY

Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#72122 Sep 19, 2013
Arab-Muslim Mentality

I was instrumental in establishing the Israeli National Skin Bank, which is the largest in the world.

The National Skin Bank stores skin for every day needs as well as for war time or mass casualty situations.

This skin bank is hosted at the Hadassah Ein Kerem University hospital in Jerusalem where I was the Chairman of plastic surgery.

This is how I was asked to supply skin for an Arab woman from Gaza, who was hospitalized in Soroka Hospital in Beersheva, after her family burned her.

Usually, such atrocities happen among Arab families when the women are suspected of having an affair.

We supplied all the needed Homografts for her treatment.

She was successfully treated by my friend and colleague, Prof. Lior Rosenberg and discharged to return to Gaza.

She was invited for regular follow-up visits to the outpatient clinic in Beersheva.

One day she was caught at a border crossing wearing a suicide belt.

She meant to explode herself in the outpatient clinic of the hospital where they saved her life.

It seems that her family promised her that if she did that, they would forgive her.

This is only one example of the war between Jews and Muslims in the Land of Israel. It is not a territorial conflict.

This is a conflict of civilizations, or rather a war between civilization & barbarism.

I have never written before asking to please forward onwards, so that as many as possible can understand radical Islam and what awaits the world if it is not stopped.

Dr Arieh Eldad

Checked on Snopes -- True!

http://www.snopes.com/politics/israel/eldad.a...

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#72123 Sep 19, 2013
Voice of Peace wrote:
About the 'cakes'...d'you do home delivery Dane-too..??
If you like crab and lobster, I'm sure you can these home delivered. Enjoy.

Israel

#72124 Sep 19, 2013
Uzi wrote:
Arab-Muslim Mentality
I was instrumental in establishing the Israeli National Skin Bank, which is the largest in the world.
The National Skin Bank stores skin for every day needs as well as for war time or mass casualty situations.
This skin bank is hosted at the Hadassah Ein Kerem University hospital in Jerusalem where I was the Chairman of plastic surgery.
This is how I was asked to supply skin for an Arab woman from Gaza, who was hospitalized in Soroka Hospital in Beersheva, after her family burned her.
Usually, such atrocities happen among Arab families when the women are suspected of having an affair.
She was successfully treated by my friend and colleague, Prof. Lior Rosenberg and discharged to return to Gaza.
She was invited for regular follow-up visits to the outpatient clinic in Beersheva.
She meant to explode herself in the outpatient clinic of the hospital where they saved her life.
It seems that her family promised her that if she did that, they would forgive her.
This is only one example of the war between Jews and Muslims in the Land of Israel. It is not a territorial conflict.
This is a conflict of civilizations, or rather a war between civilization & barbarism.
I have never written before asking to please forward onwards, so that as many as possible can understand radical Islam and what awaits the world if it is not stopped.
Dr Arieh Eldad

..speechless..

Israel

#72125 Sep 19, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
If you like crab and lobster, I'm sure you can these home delivered. Enjoy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =4jgfyd6M-I0XX

Got it..
On my conventional education background I have also milleage as Industrial Engineer ..

I'm going to design a processing line for every terrorist captured ... inspired on that lobster and crab processing plant.

On weekends, we will be working on Ministers, Members of the Knesset, Politicians, City Mayors, Judges, Police Officers, Generals, Lawyers, Journalists and the Faculty members of Haifa University..

That will take care of our enemies from outside and inside out of only one budget..

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72126 Sep 19, 2013
Uzi wrote:
Arab-Muslim Mentality
Dr Arieh Eldad
Now you're talking. ;>)
danetoo

London, UK

#72128 Sep 19, 2013
*home deliveries*

haha

within the M25, or first class fare on airbus A380!

Not VERY unreasonable ...

Israel

#72130 Sep 19, 2013
danetoo wrote:
*home deliveries*
haha
within the M25, or first class fare on airbus A380!
Not VERY unreasonable ...

First class..
Pas mal..

Is that what you do when you get home sick .. LHR --> CPH, first class ..??

danetoo

London, UK

#72131 Sep 19, 2013
Voice of Peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
Well, if she was interviewing me ....I would have also told her something about her attire..
I would have told her to open one (or two..)of the buttons on her shirt..
Poor thing..out of compassion, I would have done it myself. Today's temperature in Tel Aviv reached the 36 degrees..
oh dear .. what a strain for you ... not jealous .. much ...

London: Rain, wind .. erm .. more rain ... wind .. cold - people sneezing, central heating on

and here's a commercial break - danish bus commercial .. anything but boring

#t=43
danetoo

London, UK

#72132 Sep 19, 2013
Voice of Peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
First class..
Pas mal..
Is that what you do when you get home sick .. LHR --> CPH, first class ..??
in my very own car - self drive myself ... all the way ..:))

London - Tunnel - France, Belgium, Holland, Germany - Ferry - Denmark ... and ... erm vice versa

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72134 Sep 19, 2013
A Cuban playing a Jew? In the series, he plays Avi, an ex-mossad operative who now is Ray Donovan's right hand man. Ray's kid is so impressed with him he wants to become a Jew. He asked him "Is A Yid the same as a Jew?" I fell out. But, uh, is it the same? LOL

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000874/

Israel

#72135 Sep 19, 2013

Babe, I envy you..

I've done already that trail, without the Tunnel and Ferry part of it..
Thirty eight years ago.
Honey moon.

It was our Passover.
The American Company that I worked for and was loyal to, gave me a USD 600 gift/bonus. I've never had so much money in one pocket in my whole life.

It was both of us and Arthur ....

Arthur Frommer - "Europe on 10 dollars a day" (I wonder if you were born already, on those days that with ten dollars, Europe could be invaded, conquered, subjugated and enjoyed ..twenty four hours/day)

Arthur advertised the cheapest place in Europe (Belgium) where you could rent the cheapest car in Europe of those days .. FIAT 850..(young girl, d'you know what I'm writing about..?? Do you speak the language..??) I made a reservation... by Telex..!!

We got to the rental agency to claim 'our' car ... and one angel was waiting for us.'Je suis desolee. Nous n'est avons pas FIAT 850..!!'
So we got a whole VW Beetle,..*yellow*... for the same price..!!

Danetoo, that was the first time this boy from Levante was "renting a car" .. and he's already getting up-graded (probably this deceiving term, created only with the purpose of swindling unsuspecting tourists, was inexistent on those days)

We were in heaven..(America and Europe they were always good for me ... except for that opportunity when our passports got stolen somewhere between Florence and Pisa ..)

Babe, there's a few things I've never told the Little Mermaid ... because on that one opportunity, I was young and inexperienced... and now you are affording me the last opportunity to tell her..

Next time you are heading home, I'll share the driving and gas expenses ... and the danish-too pastry-too.

In a moment of weakness you did a mistake;..'you' being the EU ..
With my fake Israeli Passport I can travel all those countries .. and even worse (or worst), my driving license is legit on all those roads.
Round trip..!!

It's ten past seven.
I've done already the coffee routine.

At 8:30 they are picking me up and we will be heading north for the next three days.
Forty years ago, in the Golan Heights, we lost four of the best ones of us. On this opportunity there's going to be a whole bunch of us ... bold headed, taking three pills a day, everyday, wearing reading glasses, showing each other our grandchildren photos on the smartphones ... and bullshitting about every conceivable irrelevant subject on Earth.

Babe, although you already know it... this is the reality of our existence on this land. A day by day struggle in order to hold to it and subsist .. alternating with some chances for traveling and enjoying life..

Thanks for having taken me back to that memorable trip..
I leave you in the company of three great souls ... in alphabetic order.. TRD, Uzi and YY.

See you around.

Israel

#72136 Sep 19, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
A Cuban playing a Jew? In the series, he plays Avi, an ex-mossad operative who now is Ray Donovan's right hand man. Ray's kid is so impressed with him he wants to become a Jew. He asked him "Is A Yid the same as a Jew?" I fell out. But, uh, is it the same? LOL
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000874/

Y, I'm going to have sometime to think about my response to the Yid-Jew dilemma.. and then I will rape the English language and smear some ideas on the screen..

Don't let M.F. park on out lot..
If the Hissballah, the Jihad or the Palestinian chapter of the Bros don't get me ... I'll be back..

Israel

#72137 Sep 19, 2013
on our lot
danetoo

London, UK

#72138 Sep 20, 2013
Voice of Peace wrote:
Babe, I envy you..
I've done already that trail, without the Tunnel and Ferry part of it..
Thirty eight years ago.
Honey moon.
It was our Passover.
The American Company that I worked for and was loyal to, gave me a USD 600 gift/bonus. I've never had so much money in one pocket in my whole life.
It was both of us and Arthur ....
Arthur Frommer - "Europe on 10 dollars a day" (I wonder if you were born already, on those days that with ten dollars, Europe could be invaded, conquered, subjugated and enjoyed ..twenty four hours/day)
Arthur advertised the cheapest place in Europe (Belgium) where you could rent the cheapest car in Europe of those days .. FIAT 850..(young girl, d'you know what I'm writing about..?? Do you speak the language..??) I made a reservation... by Telex..!!
We got to the rental agency to claim 'our' car ... and one angel was waiting for us.'Je suis desolee. Nous n'est avons pas FIAT 850..!!'

I like driving.

Drove around Israel and the Sinai before the Yom Kippur and after the Yom Kippur - lived in Israel during the damn yum kippur and lost a few good friends - worked for Kopel Tours as it was called at the time as a guide of US (jewish) tourists out of Netanya and then later Tel Aviv .. what a pain the butt (arse) THEY were - "we sponsored THAT bench, so we OWN the country" lol ... Kopel generously sent me to the Ulpan to learn Ivrit - and then to guiding school to learn that. T'was fun times.

Spent time in Golan .. Kiriyat Shmona ... beautiful part of the world, and sorry .. so many.

Hitchhiked a lot on Saturdays I recall - once from Tel Aviv to the Dead Sea on my own. My friends were horrified - said I could've been driven to Jordan and sold into white slave trade and wouldn't even have known ... actually probably would've known once sold ...

Made many reservations by telex - could even "read" the telex strip .. the "dots" ...

So yes was born to know $10 a day in Europe - did my turn at that, inter railing - and then on my honeymoon around Europe, also in a car ... and tent ... with my Israeli husband - who died far too young - was in the IAF, and "they" (medical team) thought he might've had radiation in Yom Kippur as was rare cancer. Had good times - and had fantastic times. And now have the son and grandchild, so good legacy. Quarter greek, quarter polish, half danish .. my son - my grandson 1/8th I suppose.

I just don't believe in getting older particularly gracefully and do a 100 miles an hour - without turbo.

Congrats with yellow bettle ... had a red one until just a few years ago when she bowed out with a sigh after long and good service taking me around UK and occasionally also Europe. Now have a golf (sports model, 1.9 TDi but of course - those long trips require speed!!) so have stayed with the "family"

I hope you have a great trip with your friends ...:)
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#72139 Sep 20, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you're talking. ;>)
I see , now you love "spamming".
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#72141 Sep 20, 2013

September 19, 2013

Obama waives ban on
arming terrorists

This is what we’ve been warning about for weeks.

See the Jihad Watch post below (highlights added), which quotes a Washington Examiner article.

----------

Obama waives ban on arming terrorists to allow aid to Syrian jihadists

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2013/09/obama-waive...

And thereby admits that he knows they're jihad terrorists, contrary to all of Kerry's blather about "moderates," and wants to arm them anyway.

The U.S. is now officially on the side of al-Qaeda.

"Obama waives ban on arming terrorists to allow aid to Syrian opposition," by Joel Gehrke for the Washington Examiner, September 16 :

President Obama waived a provision of federal law designed to prevent the supply of arms to terrorist groups to clear the way for the U.S. to provide military assistance to "vetted" opposition groups fighting Syrian dictator Bashar Assad.

Some elements of the Syrian opposition are associated with radical Islamic terrorist groups, including al Qaeda, which was responsible for the Sept. 11 attacks in New York, Washington, D.C., and Shanksville, Pa., in 2001. Assad's regime is backed by Iran and Hezbollah.

The president, citing his authority under the Arms Export Control Act, announced today that he would "waive the prohibitions in sections 40 and 40A of the AECA related to such a transaction."

Those two sections prohibit sending weaponry to countries described in section 40(d): "The prohibitions contained in this section apply with respect to a country if the Secretary of State determines that the government of that country has repeatedly provided support for acts of international terrorism," Congress stated in the Arms Control Export Act.

"For purposes of this subsection, such acts shall include all activities that the Secretary determines willfully aid or abet the international proliferation of nuclear explosive devices to individuals or groups or willfully aid or abet an individual or groups in acquiring unsafeguarded special nuclear material," the law continues.

The law allows the president to waive those prohibitions if he "determines that the transaction is essential to the national security interests of the United States."...

In no conceivable way is arming al-Qaeda in Syria "essential to the national security interests of the United States."

No, of course the great fake one is not supporting muslim terror, no. Fuck the terror supportinf liar

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72142 Sep 20, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
I see , now you love "spamming".
No, I love snopes. They may have a liberal rep from those whose agenda gets debunked, but their fact checking in Internet BS is second to none. Who says you can't teach an old new tricks? You Old Dog You! ;>)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min John Galt 1,108,374
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 31 min KiMerde 49,751
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 46 min LessHypeMoreFact 46,552
A Culture Riot Comes to Chicago 49 min Culture Auditor 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques from Ottawa 177,940
RAY RICE was a BAD BOY, but what about JEREMY H... 1 hr NFL BLACK THUGS 1
care to join me for some fun 1 hr Abu69 1
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search