Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...
Comments
65,381 - 65,400 of 68,292 Comments Last updated 8 hrs ago
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#72113
Sep 19, 2013
 
Voice of Peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
Twelve ...
I love Danish pastry ... but for years I haven't had it on an early bedside breakfast ...
http://image1.masterfile.com/getImage/656-017...
(wink)
.
Referral Denied
You don't have permission to access " http://image1.masterfile.com/getImage/656-017... ; on this server.
Reference #24.a4a28fd4.1379584542.688d6c 7

Since: Jun 10

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#72114
Sep 19, 2013
 
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Referral Denied
You don't have permission to access " http://image1.masterfile.com/getImage/656-017... ; on this server.
Reference #24.a4a28fd4.1379584542.688d6c 7
.

Danetoo and only Danetoo will decide ... whether we are going to have the pastry before or after ... not a Yankee imported from N.Y...!!

I don't remember what was it that you wrote us that you have for breakfast..
Whatever it is ... bon apettit.. Labriut, achi..!!

.
danetoo

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#72115
Sep 19, 2013
 
Voice of Peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
Danetoo and only Danetoo will decide ... whether we are going to have the pastry before or after ... not a Yankee imported from N.Y...!!
I don't remember what was it that you wrote us that you have for breakfast..
Whatever it is ... bon apettit.. Labriut, achi..!!
.
be'tei'avon

funny thing is .. apart from my "day job" here in London .. I have a Danish cake business, so plenty of "real danish pastries" being produced (as well as all the other cakes).. not those wannabe NYC ones !!!

Won't do at all ..

(and I could open the link by the way - must be the Danishness)

Since: Jun 10

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#72116
Sep 19, 2013
 
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
be'tei'avon
funny thing is .. apart from my "day job" here in London .. I have a Danish cake business, so plenty of "real danish pastries" being produced (as well as all the other cakes).. not those wannabe NYC ones !!!
Won't do at all ..
(and I could open the link by the way - must be the Danishness)
.

'Dane'... and you can cook 'too'..
...where is my passport..??

When in London, I stay at this small bedrooms 'almost Hotel' by King's Cross, at walking distance from the train station.

We can alternate breakfast with Camden Market, Portobello, a musical, PicIslamadilly (they tell me, nowadays) Square, the Albert and Vicky Museum (love it..!!)... and I don't remember where it is... there's a joint where all the Cubans and Brits meet for dancing in some sort of Community Club ...

Oohhh Danetoo, where were you in London ... on the first part of the 90's...??

.
danetoo

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#72117
Sep 19, 2013
 
Voice of Peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
'Dane'... and you can cook 'too'..
...where is my passport..??
When in London, I stay at this small bedrooms 'almost Hotel' by King's Cross, at walking distance from the train station.
We can alternate breakfast with Camden Market, Portobello, a musical, PicIslamadilly (they tell me, nowadays) Square, the Albert and Vicky Museum (love it..!!)... and I don't remember where it is... there's a joint where all the Cubans and Brits meet for dancing in some sort of Community Club ...
Oohhh Danetoo, where were you in London ... on the first part of the 90's...??
.
haha .. early 90s - I lived in Denmark - although I lived in London too in the 80s - but had an "in between" period in Denmark at that time.

The V&A ... like it very much too - "exhibited" cakes there .. yes, really. Was fun. And Portobello.

Sounds like an excellent schedule for visits to London !

The salsa club I think you are talking about is either Bar Cuba in High Street Kensington - or Bar Salsa in Charing Cross Road - they are both a bit like community clubs - nothing fancy, great people, fairly inexpensive, amazing music, with great food and salsa.

I have a young Brazilian friend - she's like a daughter to me - she's a jazz singer, and she "drags" me - although not much "dragging" required -- to dance salsa .. fantastic stuff

I enjoy London. Good place to be. Copenhagen is nice, but "too nice" ... "too well behaved" .. I think they must've killed off the last eccentric or put them in a nice organised home

Since: Jun 10

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#72118
Sep 19, 2013
 
.

About the 'cakes'...d'you do home delivery Dane-too..??

.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#72120
Sep 19, 2013
 
No, Nobama is not a terror sympatizer, no....

http://rotter.net/forum/scoops1/50250.shtml

How does it goes with the cat and the cream????
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#72121
Sep 19, 2013
 


I agree 100% with the words of Paul Weston and I think you will too. Lo.



http://www.youtube.com/embed/RWcVguB0GaY


Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#72122
Sep 19, 2013
 
Arab-Muslim Mentality

From: Dr. Arieh Eldad:



I was instrumental in establishing the Israeli National Skin Bank, which is the largest in the world.

The National Skin Bank stores skin for every day needs as well as for war time or mass casualty situations.



This skin bank is hosted at the Hadassah Ein Kerem University hospital in Jerusalem where I was the Chairman of plastic surgery.

This is how I was asked to supply skin for an Arab woman from Gaza, who was hospitalized in Soroka Hospital in Beersheva, after her family burned her.

Usually, such atrocities happen among Arab families when the women are suspected of having an affair.



We supplied all the needed Homografts for her treatment.

She was successfully treated by my friend and colleague, Prof. Lior Rosenberg and discharged to return to Gaza.

She was invited for regular follow-up visits to the outpatient clinic in Beersheva.



One day she was caught at a border crossing wearing a suicide belt.

She meant to explode herself in the outpatient clinic of the hospital where they saved her life.

It seems that her family promised her that if she did that, they would forgive her.



This is only one example of the war between Jews and Muslims in the Land of Israel. It is not a territorial conflict.

This is a conflict of civilizations, or rather a war between civilization & barbarism.



I have never written before asking to please forward onwards, so that as many as possible can understand radical Islam and what awaits the world if it is not stopped.



Dr Arieh Eldad



Checked on Snopes -- True!

http://www.snopes.com/politics/israel/eldad.a...



“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#72123
Sep 19, 2013
 
Voice of Peace wrote:
.
About the 'cakes'...d'you do home delivery Dane-too..??
.
If you like crab and lobster, I'm sure you can these home delivered. Enjoy.

Since: Jun 10

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#72124
Sep 19, 2013
 
Uzi wrote:
Arab-Muslim Mentality
From: Dr. Arieh Eldad:
I was instrumental in establishing the Israeli National Skin Bank, which is the largest in the world.
The National Skin Bank stores skin for every day needs as well as for war time or mass casualty situations.
This skin bank is hosted at the Hadassah Ein Kerem University hospital in Jerusalem where I was the Chairman of plastic surgery.
This is how I was asked to supply skin for an Arab woman from Gaza, who was hospitalized in Soroka Hospital in Beersheva, after her family burned her.
Usually, such atrocities happen among Arab families when the women are suspected of having an affair.
We supplied all the needed Homografts for her treatment.
She was successfully treated by my friend and colleague, Prof. Lior Rosenberg and discharged to return to Gaza.
She was invited for regular follow-up visits to the outpatient clinic in Beersheva.
One day she was caught at a border crossing wearing a suicide belt.
She meant to explode herself in the outpatient clinic of the hospital where they saved her life.
It seems that her family promised her that if she did that, they would forgive her.
This is only one example of the war between Jews and Muslims in the Land of Israel. It is not a territorial conflict.
This is a conflict of civilizations, or rather a war between civilization & barbarism.
I have never written before asking to please forward onwards, so that as many as possible can understand radical Islam and what awaits the world if it is not stopped.
Dr Arieh Eldad
Checked on Snopes -- True!
http://www.snopes.com/politics/israel/eldad.a...
.

..speechless..

.

Since: Jun 10

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#72125
Sep 19, 2013
 
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
If you like crab and lobster, I'm sure you can these home delivered. Enjoy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =4jgfyd6M-I0XX
.

Got it..
On my conventional education background I have also milleage as Industrial Engineer ..

I'm going to design a processing line for every terrorist captured ... inspired on that lobster and crab processing plant.

On weekends, we will be working on Ministers, Members of the Knesset, Politicians, City Mayors, Judges, Police Officers, Generals, Lawyers, Journalists and the Faculty members of Haifa University..

That will take care of our enemies from outside and inside out of only one budget..

.

.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#72126
Sep 19, 2013
 
Uzi wrote:
Arab-Muslim Mentality
From: Dr. Arieh Eldad:
I was instrumental in establishing the Israeli National Skin Bank, which is the largest in the world.
The National Skin Bank stores skin for every day needs as well as for war time or mass casualty situations.
This skin bank is hosted at the Hadassah Ein Kerem University hospital in Jerusalem where I was the Chairman of plastic surgery.
This is how I was asked to supply skin for an Arab woman from Gaza, who was hospitalized in Soroka Hospital in Beersheva, after her family burned her.
Usually, such atrocities happen among Arab families when the women are suspected of having an affair.
We supplied all the needed Homografts for her treatment.
She was successfully treated by my friend and colleague, Prof. Lior Rosenberg and discharged to return to Gaza.
She was invited for regular follow-up visits to the outpatient clinic in Beersheva.
One day she was caught at a border crossing wearing a suicide belt.
She meant to explode herself in the outpatient clinic of the hospital where they saved her life.
It seems that her family promised her that if she did that, they would forgive her.
This is only one example of the war between Jews and Muslims in the Land of Israel. It is not a territorial conflict.
This is a conflict of civilizations, or rather a war between civilization & barbarism.
I have never written before asking to please forward onwards, so that as many as possible can understand radical Islam and what awaits the world if it is not stopped.
Dr Arieh Eldad
Checked on Snopes -- True!
http://www.snopes.com/politics/israel/eldad.a...
Now you're talking. ;>)
danetoo

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#72128
Sep 19, 2013
 
*home deliveries*

haha

within the M25, or first class fare on airbus A380!

Not VERY unreasonable ...

Since: Jun 10

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#72130
Sep 19, 2013
 
danetoo wrote:
*home deliveries*
haha
within the M25, or first class fare on airbus A380!
Not VERY unreasonable ...
.

First class..
Pas mal..

Is that what you do when you get home sick .. LHR --> CPH, first class ..??

.
danetoo

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#72131
Sep 19, 2013
 
Voice of Peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
Well, if she was interviewing me ....I would have also told her something about her attire..
I would have told her to open one (or two..)of the buttons on her shirt..
Poor thing..out of compassion, I would have done it myself. Today's temperature in Tel Aviv reached the 36 degrees..
.
oh dear .. what a strain for you ... not jealous .. much ...

London: Rain, wind .. erm .. more rain ... wind .. cold - people sneezing, central heating on

and here's a commercial break - danish bus commercial .. anything but boring

#t=43
danetoo

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#72132
Sep 19, 2013
 
Voice of Peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
First class..
Pas mal..
Is that what you do when you get home sick .. LHR --> CPH, first class ..??
.
in my very own car - self drive myself ... all the way ..:))

London - Tunnel - France, Belgium, Holland, Germany - Ferry - Denmark ... and ... erm vice versa

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#72134
Sep 19, 2013
 
A Cuban playing a Jew? In the series, he plays Avi, an ex-mossad operative who now is Ray Donovan's right hand man. Ray's kid is so impressed with him he wants to become a Jew. He asked him "Is A Yid the same as a Jew?" I fell out. But, uh, is it the same? LOL

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000874/

Since: Jun 10

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#72135
Sep 19, 2013
 
.

Babe, I envy you..

I've done already that trail, without the Tunnel and Ferry part of it..
Thirty eight years ago.
Honey moon.

It was our Passover.
The American Company that I worked for and was loyal to, gave me a USD 600 gift/bonus. I've never had so much money in one pocket in my whole life.

It was both of us and Arthur ....

Arthur Frommer - "Europe on 10 dollars a day" (I wonder if you were born already, on those days that with ten dollars, Europe could be invaded, conquered, subjugated and enjoyed ..twenty four hours/day)

Arthur advertised the cheapest place in Europe (Belgium) where you could rent the cheapest car in Europe of those days .. FIAT 850..(young girl, d'you know what I'm writing about..?? Do you speak the language..??) I made a reservation... by Telex..!!

We got to the rental agency to claim 'our' car ... and one angel was waiting for us.'Je suis desolee. Nous n'est avons pas FIAT 850..!!'
So we got a whole VW Beetle,..*yellow*... for the same price..!!

Danetoo, that was the first time this boy from Levante was "renting a car" .. and he's already getting up-graded (probably this deceiving term, created only with the purpose of swindling unsuspecting tourists, was inexistent on those days)

We were in heaven..(America and Europe they were always good for me ... except for that opportunity when our passports got stolen somewhere between Florence and Pisa ..)

Babe, there's a few things I've never told the Little Mermaid ... because on that one opportunity, I was young and inexperienced... and now you are affording me the last opportunity to tell her..

Next time you are heading home, I'll share the driving and gas expenses ... and the danish-too pastry-too.

In a moment of weakness you did a mistake;..'you' being the EU ..
With my fake Israeli Passport I can travel all those countries .. and even worse (or worst), my driving license is legit on all those roads.
Round trip..!!

It's ten past seven.
I've done already the coffee routine.

At 8:30 they are picking me up and we will be heading north for the next three days.
Forty years ago, in the Golan Heights, we lost four of the best ones of us. On this opportunity there's going to be a whole bunch of us ... bold headed, taking three pills a day, everyday, wearing reading glasses, showing each other our grandchildren photos on the smartphones ... and bullshitting about every conceivable irrelevant subject on Earth.

Babe, although you already know it... this is the reality of our existence on this land. A day by day struggle in order to hold to it and subsist .. alternating with some chances for traveling and enjoying life..

Thanks for having taken me back to that memorable trip..
I leave you in the company of three great souls ... in alphabetic order.. TRD, Uzi and YY.

See you around.

.

.

Since: Jun 10

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#72136
Sep 19, 2013
 
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
A Cuban playing a Jew? In the series, he plays Avi, an ex-mossad operative who now is Ray Donovan's right hand man. Ray's kid is so impressed with him he wants to become a Jew. He asked him "Is A Yid the same as a Jew?" I fell out. But, uh, is it the same? LOL
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000874/
.

Y, I'm going to have sometime to think about my response to the Yid-Jew dilemma.. and then I will rape the English language and smear some ideas on the screen..

Don't let M.F. park on out lot..
If the Hissballah, the Jihad or the Palestinian chapter of the Bros don't get me ... I'll be back..

.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 51 min RONE 49,231
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr harmonious 1,095,053
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr Insect Trust 68,820
Ferguson police shoot another black unarmed man! 3 hr Hayden 22
29 Shot in Spate ofWeekend Chicago Violence 3 hr Anonymous 4
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr Mister Tonka 97,727
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 6 hr andet1987 550
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 hr LRS 176,650
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••