Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Comments (Page 3,269)

Showing posts 65,361 - 65,380 of67,186
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Voice of Peace wrote:
Where have you been, TRD ... busy writing the UN report on Sarah Inn..??
..on your next absentee, you leave me da'whip..
.. da'big one..
Commerce...sometimes it happens.

You'd better leave the whip alone unless you know how to use it. Thanks to the learning curve my eyebrows are permanently uneven.

Since: Jun 10

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

A "learning curveh"..??

TRD, at your age..??

C'mon ... I'm sure that on the local phone book you can easly find experienced curveh's ...for about the same price that an amateur one costs today..

Since: Jun 10

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

The necklace is not a problem...
My problem would be the hat. Where do I get a hat like it..??

Other than that, I believe I can explain all of it better than this boring guy...

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

BTW, TRD ... d'you .... d'you know that Isaiah guy..?? The one the Dude is talking about..??

If that Isaiah guy is legit ... I'm going to put some of the shit for sale and hide the zlotes in Australia.. for 'a rainy day'..(Does it rain in Australia..?? From here looks pretty shitty dry..!!)

My point is.
When you have nothing .. you have no worries.
When you have a lot ... also ... no worries.
When you don't have enough, like myself ... then is when your worries begin..

merlin

Fort Wayne, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

Who are you? And why did you put my website in your comments?
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Voice of Peace wrote:
The necklace is not a problem...
My problem would be the hat. Where do I get a hat like it..??
Other than that, I believe I can explain all of it better than this boring guy...
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
BTW, TRD ... d'you .... d'you know that Isaiah guy..?? The one the Dude is talking about..??
If that Isaiah guy is legit ... I'm going to put some of the shit for sale and hide the zlotes in Australia.. for 'a rainy day'..(Does it rain in Australia..?? From here looks pretty shitty dry..!!)
My point is.
When you have nothing .. you have no worries.
When you have a lot ... also ... no worries.
When you don't have enough, like myself ... then is when your worries begin..
Really?? How come I saw you in your Mercedes 600 conv driving down Main Street last night with 2 Rusky blondes?? Now, try to explain that!!!
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

He must get something right sometimes....

Islam: Vladimir Putin's Short Speech in Russian Parliament

Putin's Speech on Feb. 04, 2013

This is one time our elected leaders should pay attention to the
advice of Vladimir Putin....

On February 4th, 2013, Vladimir Putin, the Russian President, addressed the Duma (Russian Parliament), and gave a speech about the
tensions with minorities in Russia :

"In Russia live Russians. Any minority, from anywhere, if it wants to live in Russia, to work and eat in Russia , should speak Russian, and should respect the Russian laws. If they prefer Sharia Law, then we advise them to go to those places where that's the state law.

“Russia does not need minorities. Minorities need Russia , and we will not grant them special privileges, or try to change our laws to fit their desires, no matter how loud they yell 'discrimination'.

“We better learn from the suicides of America , England , Holland and France , if we are to survive as a nation. The Russian customs and traditions are not compatible with the lack of culture or the primitive ways of most minorities. When this honorable legislative body thinks of creating new laws, it should have in mind the national interest first, observing that the minorities are not Russians.”

The politicians in the Duma gave Putin a five minute standing ovation.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

Obummers friends

... and now, dear friends, you are free to masturbate...

www.youtube.com/embed/sQGy0ZE0DOU...
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

The skunk has replaced the Eagle as the new symbol of the American Presidency. It is half black, half white, and everything it does stinks.

It is said that: If you give a man a fish you will feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime!

New Obama Proverb: If you give a man hope of getting a job, he will vote Democrat for a year! If you give a man a welfare check, a free cell phone, free Internet, food stamps, section 8 housing, free contraceptives, ninety-nine weeks of unemployment, free health care and free medicine... He will vote Democrat the rest of his life and several more times after he's dead.
Mr Roop

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
So, how many Aborigines have your ancestors slaughtered, Mate? People who live in glass house shouldn't get stoned. Idjet
Get to see the psychiatrist or tell your mum to take you to the mental hospital ASAP!!.
More CACA will continue to pour from your mouth in your postings. Get the help of the mental health services RIGHT NOW MATE!!!.

http://www.indexmundi.com/australia/demograph...

HAHAHA!!

Fact!!

Australia Demographics 2013!!.

White 92%.
Asian 7%
Aboriginal/Black and other 1%

Proof Aboriginal/Black was never wiped out Skip!!.

Can anyone else hear crickets champ?
the BABOON FIXERS

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Which thread? Were they from Port Jeff? Let's hope so.
What is this?. Bottle feeding time time at Topix kindergarten?

Do belt up, do you keep your mouth open just to catch the flies mate?. The extent of your mental disturbance can be observed through these threads posted in the Mauritian forum:
The answer has been given to you a million times, have you not been listening, get a hearing aid Champ!!!.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

the BABOON FIXERS wrote:
<quoted text>
What is this?. Bottle feeding time time at Topix kindergarten?
Do belt up, do you keep your mouth open just to catch the flies mate?. The extent of your mental disturbance can be observed through these threads posted in the Mauritian forum:
The answer has been given to you a million times, have you not been listening, get a hearing aid Champ!!!.
He is earless.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

A GOOD STORY NOT KNOWN BY MANY.

The only four (4) airplanes Israel had when the war of independence began were smuggled from Czech Republic . They were German "Messerschmidt 109". They were assembled overnight in Tel Aviv and were never flight tested. At the same time Arab armies were very well supplied by the same countries who maintained the arms embargo against Israel and of course had great advantage in manpower.

This is a short video about their pilots. Watch it. You will not be disappointed.

http://vimeo.com/54400569

P.S. Contrary to popular perception (by the people who do not know history), the United States ' assistance to Israel during the war of independence was quite different.Americans were not allowed to join the fight and an arms embargo had been established and enforced by the FBI.

Wes

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

Russian film 9th Company anyone?.. More fact comparison to Rambo 3 I think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

10 things we love about Italy.

http://vimeo.com/70776419
The QUICK FIX IT TEAM

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
He is earless.
I think he suffers from short term memory loss or prepubescent Alzheimer and dementia? Inferiority and delusional complexes!!!

There must be something we can do for surely, consider perhaps raising the height of the computer desk so that the little CACA can't get to the keyboard!!.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
He is earless.
Seems like you found a new brainless friend, like you, from down under. You don't listen with your eyes, Hooknose. That Australian baloney bopper is almost as dumb as you. At least she doesn't spam for shekels. She keeps changing her nick and plays with herself. Are you that far gone? LMFAO

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

Mr Roop wrote:
<quoted text>
Get to see the psychiatrist or tell your mum to take you to the mental hospital ASAP!!.
More CACA will continue to pour from your mouth in your postings. Get the help of the mental health services RIGHT NOW MATE!!!.
http://www.indexmundi.com/australia/demograph...
HAHAHA!!
Fact!!
Australia Demographics 2013!!.
White 92%.
Asian 7%
Aboriginal/Black and other 1%
Proof Aboriginal/Black was never wiped out Skip!!.
Can anyone else hear crickets champ?
Nobody said they were wiped out, Alice. You ancestors merely subjugated them. Did you have a favorite when they were scooping out your diapers? Did Dad show you how to shine your fingernails on their nappy skulls? LOL

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Voice of Peace wrote:
A "learning curveh"..??
TRD, at your age..??
C'mon ... I'm sure that on the local phone book you can easly find experienced curveh's ...for about the same price that an amateur one costs today..
Laugh if you will, it took four stitches to stop the bleeding.
Certified Bosses

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems like you found a new brainless friend, like you, from down under. You don't listen with your eyes, Hooknose. That Australian baloney bopper is almost as dumb as you. At least she doesn't spam for shekels. She keeps changing her nick and plays with herself. Are you that far gone? LMFAO
With mates like us, who needs enemies?

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asiapacif...

NOW!!. Who gave you permission, moronic LascarCACA mujadin to post your word salads here?
Rok yourself to sleep you are disgracing all baboons by your baboonian conduct!.....

Roopie

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody said they were wiped out, Alice. You ancestors merely subjugated them. Did you have a favorite when they were scooping out your diapers? Did Dad show you how to shine your fingernails on their nappy skulls? LOL
WhereTFamI?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 65,361 - 65,380 of67,186
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

74 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min woodtick57 1,033,007
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min Grand Birther 167,453
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 16 min well 47,023
Obama and Hillary's Just Dessert? 17 min josphd 3
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 19 min josphd 7,547
Abby 4-14 25 min cheluzal 54
Amy 4-17 27 min cheluzal 18
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 30 min Toj 96,065
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••