Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Jan 18, 2009 Read more: Chicago Tribune 69,599
Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Read more

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#72062 Sep 17, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont you worry gumbare, a nothing is a nothing is a nothing. Poor yy, his problem.
You mean Gombah, Spammer? If it ain't cut and paste, you are helpless. Unless, you know for sure that VOP is toothless. Arf Arf.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#72063 Sep 17, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, how'd I do, Bob? Going here today on my new day off so don't try to upset me. You can do that, can't you?
New day off? Afraid of Friday the 13th? cluck-cluck, cluck-cluck

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72064 Sep 17, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
New day off? Afraid of Friday the 13th? cluck-cluck, cluck-cluck
Naw. I switched with the girl in the office for that week only. 3 day weekends are nice, though. Where you been, Darlin? Using that scroll wheel to get through the cut and paste crap? Ark Ark.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#72065 Sep 17, 2013
Probably it was fun to see that awkard moment when clueless Obummer realized that the only support he can muster for a Syria attack are the terrorists who flew planes into your buildings 12 years ago. ( Of course his buddies)
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#72067 Sep 17, 2013

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72068 Sep 17, 2013
Uzi wrote:
Probably it was fun to see that awkard moment when clueless Obummer realized that the only support he can muster for a Syria attack are the terrorists who flew planes into your buildings 12 years ago.( Of course his buddies)

I would think you'd be a little pleased that we stayed out of there. With an estimated 50% jihadist foreigners looking to take over, let the Syrian Gov't fight them. They are already into the Golan with you guys cutting them some slack. Behind every cloud there is a silver lining. Who knows what would happen if we attacked. And I mean to you guys. Even though you're an a-hole, I still like you. LOL
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#72069 Sep 17, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
I would think you'd be a little pleased that we stayed out of there. With an estimated 50% jihadist foreigners looking to take over, let the Syrian Gov't fight them. They are already into the Golan with you guys cutting them some slack. Behind every cloud there is a silver lining. Who knows what would happen if we attacked. And I mean to you guys. Even though you're an a-hole, I still like you. LOL
and it still Gumbare, dickhead.......

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72071 Sep 17, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
and it still Gumbare, dickhead.......
Oh is it, my hooknosed cumpare? tipity tipity ta LOL

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#72072 Sep 17, 2013
Quando avete due scimmie cominciate buttando la cacca?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goombah_ (disambiguation)

Di niente, compare!

Since: Jun 10

Tel Aviv, Israel

#72074 Sep 17, 2013
TRD wrote:
Quando avete due scimmie cominciate buttando la cacca?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goombah_ (disambiguation)
Di niente, compare!

"due scimmie" .... was ist das..??

Tel Aviv, Israel

#72075 Sep 17, 2013

Ho capito.

...two gazelles..

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#72076 Sep 17, 2013
Voice of Peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
"due scimmie" .... was ist das..??
Two monkeys.

Tel Aviv, Israel

#72077 Sep 17, 2013

Where have you been, TRD ... busy writing the UN report on Sarah Inn..??

..on your next absentee, you leave me da'whip..
.. da'big one..

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#72078 Sep 17, 2013
Voice of Peace wrote:
Where have you been, TRD ... busy writing the UN report on Sarah Inn..??
..on your next absentee, you leave me da'whip..
.. da'big one..
Commerce...sometimes it happens.

You'd better leave the whip alone unless you know how to use it. Thanks to the learning curve my eyebrows are permanently uneven.

Tel Aviv, Israel

#72079 Sep 17, 2013

A "learning curveh"..??

TRD, at your age..??

C'mon ... I'm sure that on the local phone book you can easly find experienced curveh's ...for about the same price that an amateur one costs today..

Tel Aviv, Israel

#72080 Sep 17, 2013

The necklace is not a problem...
My problem would be the hat. Where do I get a hat like it..??

Other than that, I believe I can explain all of it better than this boring guy...

BTW, TRD ... d'you .... d'you know that Isaiah guy..?? The one the Dude is talking about..??

If that Isaiah guy is legit ... I'm going to put some of the shit for sale and hide the zlotes in Australia.. for 'a rainy day'..(Does it rain in Australia..?? From here looks pretty shitty dry..!!)

My point is.
When you have nothing .. you have no worries.
When you have a lot ... also ... no worries.
When you don't have enough, like myself ... then is when your worries begin..

merlin

Fort Wayne, IN

#72081 Sep 18, 2013
Who are you? And why did you put my website in your comments?
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#72083 Sep 18, 2013
Voice of Peace wrote:
The necklace is not a problem...
My problem would be the hat. Where do I get a hat like it..??
Other than that, I believe I can explain all of it better than this boring guy...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =4jw16k2qO0cXX
BTW, TRD ... d'you .... d'you know that Isaiah guy..?? The one the Dude is talking about..??
If that Isaiah guy is legit ... I'm going to put some of the shit for sale and hide the zlotes in Australia.. for 'a rainy day'..(Does it rain in Australia..?? From here looks pretty shitty dry..!!)
My point is.
When you have nothing .. you have no worries.
When you have a lot ... also ... no worries.
When you don't have enough, like myself ... then is when your worries begin..
Really?? How come I saw you in your Mercedes 600 conv driving down Main Street last night with 2 Rusky blondes?? Now, try to explain that!!!
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#72084 Sep 18, 2013
He must get something right sometimes....

Islam: Vladimir Putin's Short Speech in Russian Parliament

Putin's Speech on Feb. 04, 2013

This is one time our elected leaders should pay attention to the
advice of Vladimir Putin....

On February 4th, 2013, Vladimir Putin, the Russian President, addressed the Duma (Russian Parliament), and gave a speech about the
tensions with minorities in Russia :

"In Russia live Russians. Any minority, from anywhere, if it wants to live in Russia, to work and eat in Russia , should speak Russian, and should respect the Russian laws. If they prefer Sharia Law, then we advise them to go to those places where that's the state law.

“Russia does not need minorities. Minorities need Russia , and we will not grant them special privileges, or try to change our laws to fit their desires, no matter how loud they yell 'discrimination'.

“We better learn from the suicides of America , England , Holland and France , if we are to survive as a nation. The Russian customs and traditions are not compatible with the lack of culture or the primitive ways of most minorities. When this honorable legislative body thinks of creating new laws, it should have in mind the national interest first, observing that the minorities are not Russians.”

The politicians in the Duma gave Putin a five minute standing ovation.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#72085 Sep 18, 2013
Obummers friends

... and now, dear friends, you are free to masturbate...

www.youtube.com/embed/sQGy0ZE0DOU...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Holy Jumpin Jesus 1,216,547
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 16 min Scrutiny 186,846
News From the scene of downtown shooting: 'It looked... 2 hr reality is a crutch 1
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr timmy 71,939
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr Mothra 52,693
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr curiousity 99,353
News 3 accused of murder in 2012 shooting 6 hr reality is a crutch 1
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]