Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Comments (Page 3,266)

Showing posts 65,301 - 65,320 of67,186
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>FTW?
Playing Hangman again?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Uzi wrote:
Some "NEWS", I am saying this for many many years and now the arabs are saying the same thing. Good morning America!!!!!!!!!!
http://personalliberty.com/2013/09/11/is-obam...
That publication is great for lining the cat's litter box. Ranks right up there with Gravy's Veterans Today. Nice work.

Since: Jun 10

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

Uzi wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/why-pale stinians-want-learn-israelis-1 45612784.html#/video/clashes-c ontinue-turkish-capital-064434 367.html

Good piece..

After 5 - 6 times we had parents complain to the five old timers that set up our improvised headquarters at the local library to help the Arab kids with homework ... and after seven successful results ... all of them, knock on wood, still studying .. two Illuminati israeli commies lawyers wrote a threatening note to the library director, with a copy to the city mayor ....listing our names and accusing us of 'brain washing the innocent kids'..

NONE of the Arab parents but one .. came out and supported us.

We abandoned ship ... and until this moment nobody took the bull by the horns and set up a symilar joint within the Arab community to help the kids..

There are private after-school classes that cost money ... and that none of the kids we helped could or can afford..

M,(71), a Polish born Israeli full hearted volunteer, undoubtly the very best of us ... summarized the situation we got into..

"I wish those parents loved the kids more than they hate us.." (Golda had a similar line a few moons ago).

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

From subject to subject ... however, remaining always on the same subject..

""The distance between Gaza and Ramallah in sheer miles is hardly significant.

But in actuality, both cities represent two different political realities, with inescapable cultural and socioeconomic dimensions. Their geopolitical horizons are vastly different as well Ė Gaza is situated within its immediate Arab surroundings and turmoil, while Ramallah is westernized in too many aspects to count.""

...from the donkey's mouth..

http://maannews.net/eng/ViewDetails.aspx...

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Voice of Peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
Good piece..
After 5 - 6 times we had parents complain to the five old timers that set up our improvised headquarters at the local library to help the Arab kids with homework ... and after seven successful results ... all of them, knock on wood, still studying .. two Illuminati israeli commies lawyers wrote a threatening note to the library director, with a copy to the city mayor ....listing our names and accusing us of 'brain washing the innocent kids'..
We abandoned ship ... and until this moment nobody took the bull by the horns and set up a symilar joint within the Arab community to help the kids..
There are private after-school classes that cost money ... and that none of the kids we helped could or can afford..
M,(71), a Polish born Israeli full hearted volunteer, undoubtly the very best of us ... summarized the situation we got into..
"I wish those parents loved the kids more than they hate us.." (Golda had a similar line a few moons ago).
"Good piece" Mutt said to Jeff. One lies and the other swears to it. LMFAO.

http://www.google.com/imgres...
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
That publication is great for lining the cat's litter box. Ranks right up there with Gravy's Veterans Today. Nice work.
Hey dickhead, talking about the muslim publications or you just "missed" it. Sooner or later your kind will have to get out of your coma.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Voice of Peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
Good piece..
Did I ever tell you that arab muslims are stupid?? Go to Haifa and see the difference between muslims and christians (both arabs).Day and night. Have fun.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dickhead, talking about the muslim publications or you just "missed" it. Sooner or later your kind will have to get out of your coma.
Coma? How about your obsession with our POTUS? They put Hinkley away and shot Oswald. You need treatment. Here's your prescription. Call me in the morning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Did anybody else break the fast with Belgian waffles?

In bed?

Unalone?

I think I may have further reformed Judaism.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

For my best buddy, TRD and his sidekick. Ameteur video at its best. But undeniable talent. Yeah, once again. Color me sentimental.

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
"Good piece" Mutt said to Jeff. One lies and the other swears to it. LMFAO.
.Y, it's official..

""You donít have to believe in VOP {God} to go to heaven""

..""non-believers would be forgiven by VOP {God} if they followed their consciences.""

..and that's The Pope talking..

Look, on the Strip it's a reality, boys and girls study in separated schools after 8 - 9 years old.

Haramm to introduce modern western style values, principles or codes of behaviour..
Shaaria rocks ..

Y, this is my first sin in the year 5774 ... fckk you savage ignorant (by choice)..!!

In the Galilee,(for the last 65 years, a sovereign territory of the State of Israel) due to the fact that every municipality, by law decides about their big "E" within their territory, the mtthr fckkrs already screwed up the education standards, level and quality of the Arab kids.

In Acre (by the Mediterranee) the obscurism has some difficulties difusing into society because there are large quantities of Jewish kids on the education system.

Haifa, the Christian Arabs never gave up .. but Muslim kids don't enjoy 'perverted western ideas, concepts and entertainment'..

Lod-Ramlah ... there have been stubbings around the issue..

Tel Aviv, the Muslim parents lack the cohones to organize opposition to keeping their kids in the Middle Ages..

Jerusalem, you already read it on Uzi's piece.

... and you mttthr fckkrs, you take education of Arab kids in Israel and the Territories for granted ...

You and the rest of the good for nothing ignorant ass wholes didn't get yet down your carcasses filled with manure ... that **as long as there is a gap between the education that Little Monster gets in Tel Aviv, by the Yarkon River ... and the education that H's grandson gets in Yaffo**... one of them will make it through college and the other one will only watch ...with his nose pressed against the fckkn window that they themselves agreed to instal at the starting point of the kids' education process.

Second sin ... Fckk you..!!

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Voice of Peace wrote:
<quoted text>.Y, it's official..
""You donít have to believe in VOP {God} to go to heaven""
..""non-believers would be forgiven by VOP {God} if they followed their consciences.""
..and that's The Pope talking..
Look, on the Strip it's a reality, boys and girls study in separated schools after 8 - 9 years old.
Haramm to introduce modern western style values, principles or codes of behaviour..
Shaaria rocks ..
Y, this is my first sin in the year 5774 ... fckk you savage ignorant (by choice)..!!
In the Galilee,(for the last 65 years, a sovereign territory of the State of Israel) due to the fact that every municipality, by law decides about their big "E" within their territory, the mtthr fckkrs already screwed up the education standards, level and quality of the Arab kids.
In Acre (by the Mediterranee) the obscurism has some difficulties difusing into society because there are large quantities of Jewish kids on the education system.
Haifa, the Christian Arabs never gave up .. but Muslim kids don't enjoy 'perverted western ideas, concepts and entertainment'..
Lod-Ramlah ... there have been stubbings around the issue..
Tel Aviv, the Muslim parents lack the cohones to organize opposition to keeping their kids in the Middle Ages..
Jerusalem, you already read it on Uzi's piece.
... and you mttthr fckkrs, you take education of Arab kids in Israel and the Territories for granted ...
You and the rest of the good for nothing ignorant ass wholes didn't get yet down your carcasses filled with manure ... that **as long as there is a gap between the education that Little Monster gets in Tel Aviv, by the Yarkon River ... and the education that H's grandson gets in Yaffo**... one of them will make it through college and the other one will only watch ...with his nose pressed against the fckkn window that they themselves agreed to instal at the starting point of the kids' education process.
Second sin ... Fckk you..!!
Oh me Oh my. If I didn't have an onion in my pocket, my eyes would be as dry as sand paper. Fckk you back, Mutt.

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

No, no, noooo....
Nowadays...fckkking me is not a good idea..
Je vous explique..

- I have hemorrhoids.
- After my last HIV test I promised God I wouldn't have sex unprotected anymore... well, it seems like I messed up agian..

..so until further notice ...

..FCKK YOU, ONLY..!!

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Voice of Peace wrote:
No, no, noooo....
Nowadays...fckkking me is not a good idea..
Je vous explique..
- I have hemorrhoids.
- After my last HIV test I promised God I wouldn't have sex unprotected anymore... well, it seems like I messed up agian..
..so until further notice ...
..FCKK YOU, ONLY..!!
Jeff doesn't seem to mind, Mutt. Keep up the good work.

Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Coma? How about your obsession with our POTUS? They put Hinkley away and shot Oswald. You need treatment. Here's your prescription. Call me in the morning.
Is that you in the chair???

This morning, the Muslim Brotherhood warned that if the United States

continues meddling in Syria, Egypt, Libya, and other Middle East hot spots they

intend to cut off Americaís supply of 7-11 and Motel 6 managers.

If this action does not yield sufficient results, cab drivers will be next,

followed by Dell, AT&T, and AOL customer service reps.

Finally, if all else fails, they have threatened to not supply us with any more

presidents.

It's getting ugly, people.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

TRD wrote:
Did anybody else break the fast with Belgian waffles?
In bed?
Unalone?
I think I may have further reformed Judaism.
I broke it wih a blond Russian mama. I think she is kosher.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
I repeat it , this time slower so you can get it too. It was from an arab muslim publication, dick.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Another thing, VOP (aka Mutt)you may want to read back and see where this "thing" really started. My comment was to uzi's (aka Jeff) link to a shit rag claiming the POTUS was secret member of the Brotherhood. And his endorsement that it was News. Then you stuck that huge bent nose in about the Palestinian Children's education. No connection between either of them other than Jeff doing the posting. Never take medicine for another man's fever. Mutt

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
I repeat it , this time slower so you can get it too. It was from an arab muslim publication, dick.
Repeat this slower, Dwarf. From your post:

"Some "NEWS", I am saying this for many many years and now the arabs are saying the same thing. Good morning America!!!!!!!!!!" Get it now, Jeff?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 65,301 - 65,320 of67,186
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

54 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Eleanor Beaver 1,033,668
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Jacques from Ottawa 167,401
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 19 min JOEL COOL DUDE 64,970
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 22 min prognosticator 96,013
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 35 min _Zoey_ 4,022
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 51 min ritedownthemiddle 42,933
American Escrow: Illinois attorney general prob... (Mar '09) 1 hr Indy Girl 322
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search