Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

There are 20 comments on the Jan 18, 2009, Chicago Tribune story titled Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#72019 Sep 14, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dickhead, talking about the muslim publications or you just "missed" it. Sooner or later your kind will have to get out of your coma.
Coma? How about your obsession with our POTUS? They put Hinkley away and shot Oswald. You need treatment. Here's your prescription. Call me in the morning.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#72020 Sep 14, 2013
Did anybody else break the fast with Belgian waffles?

In bed?

Unalone?

I think I may have further reformed Judaism.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72021 Sep 14, 2013
For my best buddy, TRD and his sidekick. Ameteur video at its best. But undeniable talent. Yeah, once again. Color me sentimental.

Since: Jun 10

Tel Aviv, Israel

#72022 Sep 14, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
"Good piece" Mutt said to Jeff. One lies and the other swears to it. LMFAO.
http://www.google.com/imgres...
.Y, it's official..

""You don’t have to believe in VOP {God} to go to heaven""

..""non-believers would be forgiven by VOP {God} if they followed their consciences.""

..and that's The Pope talking..

Look, on the Strip it's a reality, boys and girls study in separated schools after 8 - 9 years old.

Haramm to introduce modern western style values, principles or codes of behaviour..
Shaaria rocks ..

Y, this is my first sin in the year 5774 ... fckk you savage ignorant (by choice)..!!

In the Galilee,(for the last 65 years, a sovereign territory of the State of Israel) due to the fact that every municipality, by law decides about their big "E" within their territory, the mtthr fckkrs already screwed up the education standards, level and quality of the Arab kids.

In Acre (by the Mediterranee) the obscurism has some difficulties difusing into society because there are large quantities of Jewish kids on the education system.

Haifa, the Christian Arabs never gave up .. but Muslim kids don't enjoy 'perverted western ideas, concepts and entertainment'..

Lod-Ramlah ... there have been stubbings around the issue..

Tel Aviv, the Muslim parents lack the cohones to organize opposition to keeping their kids in the Middle Ages..

Jerusalem, you already read it on Uzi's piece.

... and you mttthr fckkrs, you take education of Arab kids in Israel and the Territories for granted ...

You and the rest of the good for nothing ignorant ass wholes didn't get yet down your carcasses filled with manure ... that **as long as there is a gap between the education that Little Monster gets in Tel Aviv, by the Yarkon River ... and the education that H's grandson gets in Yaffo**... one of them will make it through college and the other one will only watch ...with his nose pressed against the fckkn window that they themselves agreed to instal at the starting point of the kids' education process.

Second sin ... Fckk you..!!

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72023 Sep 15, 2013
Voice of Peace wrote:
<quoted text>.Y, it's official..
""You don’t have to believe in VOP {God} to go to heaven""
..""non-believers would be forgiven by VOP {God} if they followed their consciences.""
..and that's The Pope talking..
Look, on the Strip it's a reality, boys and girls study in separated schools after 8 - 9 years old.
Haramm to introduce modern western style values, principles or codes of behaviour..
Shaaria rocks ..
Y, this is my first sin in the year 5774 ... fckk you savage ignorant (by choice)..!!
In the Galilee,(for the last 65 years, a sovereign territory of the State of Israel) due to the fact that every municipality, by law decides about their big "E" within their territory, the mtthr fckkrs already screwed up the education standards, level and quality of the Arab kids.
In Acre (by the Mediterranee) the obscurism has some difficulties difusing into society because there are large quantities of Jewish kids on the education system.
Haifa, the Christian Arabs never gave up .. but Muslim kids don't enjoy 'perverted western ideas, concepts and entertainment'..
Lod-Ramlah ... there have been stubbings around the issue..
Tel Aviv, the Muslim parents lack the cohones to organize opposition to keeping their kids in the Middle Ages..
Jerusalem, you already read it on Uzi's piece.
... and you mttthr fckkrs, you take education of Arab kids in Israel and the Territories for granted ...
You and the rest of the good for nothing ignorant ass wholes didn't get yet down your carcasses filled with manure ... that **as long as there is a gap between the education that Little Monster gets in Tel Aviv, by the Yarkon River ... and the education that H's grandson gets in Yaffo**... one of them will make it through college and the other one will only watch ...with his nose pressed against the fckkn window that they themselves agreed to instal at the starting point of the kids' education process.
Second sin ... Fckk you..!!
Oh me Oh my. If I didn't have an onion in my pocket, my eyes would be as dry as sand paper. Fckk you back, Mutt.

Tel Aviv, Israel

#72024 Sep 15, 2013

No, no, noooo....
Nowadays...fckkking me is not a good idea..
Je vous explique..

- I have hemorrhoids.
- After my last HIV test I promised God I wouldn't have sex unprotected anymore... well, it seems like I messed up agian..

..so until further notice ...

..FCKK YOU, ONLY..!!

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72025 Sep 15, 2013
Voice of Peace wrote:
No, no, noooo....
Nowadays...fckkking me is not a good idea..
Je vous explique..
- I have hemorrhoids.
- After my last HIV test I promised God I wouldn't have sex unprotected anymore... well, it seems like I messed up agian..
..so until further notice ...
..FCKK YOU, ONLY..!!
Jeff doesn't seem to mind, Mutt. Keep up the good work.

http://www.google.com/imgres...
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#72026 Sep 15, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Coma? How about your obsession with our POTUS? They put Hinkley away and shot Oswald. You need treatment. Here's your prescription. Call me in the morning.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =DCUmINGae44XX
Is that you in the chair???

This morning, the Muslim Brotherhood warned that if the United States

continues meddling in Syria, Egypt, Libya, and other Middle East hot spots they

intend to cut off America’s supply of 7-11 and Motel 6 managers.

If this action does not yield sufficient results, cab drivers will be next,

followed by Dell, AT&T, and AOL customer service reps.

Finally, if all else fails, they have threatened to not supply us with any more

presidents.

It's getting ugly, people.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#72027 Sep 15, 2013
TRD wrote:
Did anybody else break the fast with Belgian waffles?
In bed?
Unalone?
I think I may have further reformed Judaism.
I broke it wih a blond Russian mama. I think she is kosher.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#72028 Sep 15, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =DCUmINGae44XX
I repeat it , this time slower so you can get it too. It was from an arab muslim publication, dick.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72029 Sep 15, 2013
Another thing, VOP (aka Mutt)you may want to read back and see where this "thing" really started. My comment was to uzi's (aka Jeff) link to a shit rag claiming the POTUS was secret member of the Brotherhood. And his endorsement that it was News. Then you stuck that huge bent nose in about the Palestinian Children's education. No connection between either of them other than Jeff doing the posting. Never take medicine for another man's fever. Mutt

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72030 Sep 15, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
I repeat it , this time slower so you can get it too. It was from an arab muslim publication, dick.
Repeat this slower, Dwarf. From your post:

"Some "NEWS", I am saying this for many many years and now the arabs are saying the same thing. Good morning America!!!!!!!!!!" Get it now, Jeff?

Tel Aviv, Israel

#72031 Sep 15, 2013

Y... my brother of a different mother..

You got me to check who is that Mutt character .. and I love it..

Only problem is ... I'm only 5' 5"

...but I will be opening another account with the Mutt nick ...

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72033 Sep 15, 2013
Voice of Peace wrote:
Y... my brother of a different mother..
You got me to check who is that Mutt character .. and I love it..
Only problem is ... I'm only 5' 5"
...but I will be opening another account with the Mutt nick ...
Whatever. MYOB. You are not that crazy Jew's guardian. You and I have exchanged information via messaging, so I know a lot about you, and you me. I always liked you but that doesn't mean we can't have a lively discussion. I mean, look at TRD and how he whines about my behavior. Somehow, I thought that Engineers were by birth right, taller. Sorry, Shorty. Does that mean that uzi can walk under a whale's body with a high hat on? Damn, Sam.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72034 Sep 15, 2013
Yo, Commander. Here's the stuff to make this miserable old man swell up.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-24208...

A devoted husband who spent a year walking the streets with a sandwich board appealing for a kidney donor for his wife is a very happy man after his wife successfully underwent surgery on Wednesday.
Larry Swilling’s extraordinary appeal came to fruition earlier this month when 41-year-old retired Navy lieutenant commander Kelly Weaverling came forward and proved to be a perfect match.

Tel Aviv, Israel

#72035 Sep 15, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever. MYOB. You are not that crazy Jew's guardian. You and I have exchanged information via messaging, so I know a lot about you, and you me. I always liked you but that doesn't mean we can't have a lively discussion. I mean, look at TRD and how he whines about my behavior. Somehow, I thought that Engineers were by birth right, taller. Sorry, Shorty. Does that mean that uzi can walk under a whale's body with a high hat on? Damn, Sam.

Look, Y ... in Judaism and Jewish History, 1.72 meters height,.... nothing wrong about it.. it is quite a place of honor.
Einstein and Marx,... Karl Marx, that is ... they were merely 1.70 meters height..

If you are looking for a Jewish date and you hit a 5' 5" guy, with a profession, non smoker, no alcohol, no drugs ... consider yourself lucky and hold to it ..

Most girls I ever dated and delighted weren't that tall either.

Bout five years ago, I met in the internet,*where else, ahh..??*... this impressive American female divorced ..
She writes me that she's 1.72 and wants to meet someone 1.78 or taller..

I said to my self ... and to my gold fish ... who the fckk she think she is..
..and I wrote her...

Honey, you will always feel better in the arms of a 1.72 meters lover ... than without loving 'a tall'..

Y, she got tungled on that joke and called me..

...and she bought it, Y .. she bought it.

But it didn't last too long ..
..we simply ... were not made for each other .. if you know what I mean..

Tel Aviv, Israel

#72036 Sep 15, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
Yo, Commander. Here's the stuff to make this miserable old man swell up.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-24208...
A devoted husband who spent a year walking the streets with a sandwich board appealing for a kidney donor for his wife is a very happy man after his wife successfully underwent surgery on Wednesday.
Larry Swilling’s extraordinary appeal came to fruition earlier this month when 41-year-old retired Navy lieutenant commander Kelly Weaverling came forward and proved to be a perfect match.

Kelly, you are an angel..

I wouldn't be using your name in vane if I write that ... provided the last six candidates that could be characterized as perfect matches for a transplant would have been

- a minister on Bibi's crew
- a member of the Knesset
- a judge
- a city mayor
- a politician
or a Navy Female Officer

... the Navy Female Officer would step forward first as a volunteer..!!

God Bless Kelly,....and all the female and male Officers on Earth..!!

Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#72038 Sep 16, 2013
Obummer and yy's friends:

Syrian jihadist slits Christian's throat for refusing to deny Christ, then taunts fiancée: "Jesus didn't come to save him"
These people obviously need U.S. military aid. There are more Christians' throats to be slit.

"Syrian Jihadist Slits Throat of Christian Man Refusing to Deny Christ, Then Taunts Fiancée,'Jesus Didn't Come to Save Him,'" by Leonardo Blair for the Christian Post, September 13 (thanks to The Religion of Peace):

Ghastly attacks on Christians mocked as "Crusaders" in Syria continued unabated as Jihadists reportedly forced one man to convert to Islam at gunpoint and slit the throat of another Christian woman's fiancé and then told her, "Jesus didn't come to save him."
Residents who fled from the ancient town of Maalula in Syria told AFP that jihadists ambushed the town last week and forced a man to convert to Islam at gunpoint.

"They arrived in our town at dawn... and shouted 'We are from the Al-Nusra Front and have come to make lives miserable for the Crusaders," said one woman identified as Marie in Damascus, where many people from Maalula fled after rebels first attacked that town on Sept. 4.

One of the most renowned Christian towns in Syria, many of Maalula's approximately 5,000 residents speak Aramaic, the language Jesus spoke. Rebels want to tighten their control of the town for its strategic value as a launching point to level attacks on the highway between the capital and Homs, a key regime supply route....

"I saw people wearing Al-Nusra headbands who started shooting at crosses," the Christian senior told the AFP. One of the shooters, he said, "put a pistol to the head of my neighbor and forced him to convert to Islam by obliging him to repeat 'there is no God but God'...Afterwards they joked,'he's one of ours now'."...

Another Maalula resident, Rasha said the jihadists brutally murdered her fiancé Atef, who was a part of the town's militia.

"I rang his mobile phone and one of them answered," she said.

"Good morning, Rashrush," a voice answered, calling her by her nickname according to AFP. "We are from the Free Syrian Army. Do you know your fiancé was a member of the shabiha (pro-regime militia) who was carrying weapons, and we have slit his throat?"

Rasha said the man told her Atef was asked to denounce his faith and convert to Islam and he refused.

"Jesus didn't come to save him," the rebel taunted.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72039 Sep 16, 2013
Uzi wrote:
Obummer and yy's friends:
more cut & paste crap..........
Uzi's mad and I am glad
and I know how to please him
a bottle of rum, a sugar plum
and Michelle Obama to squeeze him.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#72040 Sep 16, 2013
Poor standing alone Israel..hahahah hahahaha

"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who
> watch them without doing anything." ~ Albert Einstein
> "The further a society drifts from the truth the more it will hate those
> who speak it." ~
> /_*
> *_//_*
> *_/ISRAEL - THE FUTURE/
> _*/a)*_Gas_*/
> Israel’s recent discovery of mega gas fields titled Tamar and Leviathan
> are located off the Israeli coast from Haifa. These massive discoveries
> will soon transform Israel as they will adequately look after Israel’s
> domestic needs forever and thereafter to supply foreign markets. A
> number of countries are pursuing involvement in these finds. Among them
> are Russia, China, Europe and South Korea. Putin was in Israel two
> months ago pursuing a contractual relationship with Israel on its gas
> development projects. Nothing has been signed yet.
> Tamar is due to come online sometime in 2013 and Leviathan to follow in
> early 2014.
> Additional target areas are being explored all the way down the
> Mediterranean coast of Israel.
> The likelihood is that a pipeline from the gas discovery area will be
> built to Cyprus and on to Greece. This will help Greece with some of
> its financial troubles. It is expected there will be a plant built to
> liquefy the gas at the Greek end of the underwater pipeline.
>
> /b)_*Oil*_/*__*
> geologists have recently completed a large mapping of most of southern
> Israel and preliminary findings indicate there are vast amounts of oil
> trapped in rock layers under about 15% of the State of Israel. This
> shale oil is technically difficult to extract but Israel and the
> companies involved are becoming very familiar with the methodology to
> extract this oil called 'fracking'. Retired Canadian experts in this
> system are now resident in Israel working on this huge project.
>
> The World Energy Council and Israel Energy Initiatives have completed a
> detailed study and presented it to the government on their estimates of
> Israel’s shale oil potential. They estimate that Israel’s shale
> reserves could contain as much as 250 billion barrels of potentially
> recoverable oil.
> This would be putting Israel on a par with Saudi Arabia in terms of its
> oil reserves!
>
> Israeli planners believe that if the gas and oil finds reach the levels
> that the potential indicates, Israel’s current group of allies, trading
> partners and opponents could drastically
> change. Israel’s geo-political standing in
> the world will also change. It's amazing what friends can be made when
> you have oil and gas to export!
>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min red and right 1,220,773
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 16 min Doug77 5,916
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 17 min jimi-yank 52,887
Ask Amy 4-25-15 25 min Julie 7
Dear Abby 4-27-15 27 min RACE 9
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 38 min Guru 187,395
abby 4-26 2 hr Blunt Advice 5
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]