Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#71987 Sep 12, 2013
Heyzues Cristo!!! Somebody else on the payroll? Do you guys really get paid for this sh!t? Sorry VOP. How about some real crap? We already have Uzi. Gravy calls you guys shills, and I hate him. But, but, I'm smelling more than Gravy. On and on and on.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#71988 Sep 12, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
And, Commander, it ain't Conan. Just diffusing your misdirection.
oh no, I'm all misdiffused.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71989 Sep 12, 2013
freedom Terrister wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks
and yet you hold it against me that I care about fictional people, too. is caring/empathy good or not good? pick a lane, Commander.
like, see, psychopaths like Dexter and Ayatollahs like Khamenei they are severely lacking in empathy department. so for them to frame an innocent cop for murder or to build enrichment facilities near civilians in, say, Qom, is no big deal.
but for people like Deb, it's unbearable on the conscious.(i tried the link again, it works now btw)
from 36:40 to 46:30
http://vidto.me/nf1bsqyctwh8.html
Homey don't install strange video players and I don't hold anything against you. Well, that time the dude stalked you back here was classic but I get that her empathy was the linchpin of the entire ensemble. Do you get that I like them with a little more meat and a little less potty mouth?

Since: Jun 10

Tel Aviv, Israel

#71990 Sep 12, 2013

Y...what's wrong with making some tax free extra pesetas, out of the misery of Assad and Puttain..??

... wait until you read this.. I am going to further hone the ideas on the piece below, during this morning compulsive praying at the neighborhood sinagogue ..
Last evening I had three thugs knock on my door and given me an offer that I can't refuse .. In two hours I have to be at the trench with my reading glasses and the best of my attitudes ...
..breakfast is optional.

----------

In addition to owing a diploma of savage mass murderer… Assad Jr. is also a mtthr fckkn liar that can be found on the facebook of history, on the list of Puttain's close friends..

Puttain's address to the N.Y. Times readers is of significant importance.
1 – He is throwing Russia's weight into the Syria blood bath in order to ascertain that his lot of real estate in Tartous remains untouched.
2 – By posting his plead in the illuminati's N.Y. Times nest, Puttain is showing his soft belly … impotence to negotiate with the U.S. Gov. a way out of the shitty situation he and his copain Assad got into by themselves.
3 - Puttain is opening to the free world, a window of opportunity to cut his wings down to their real size.
4 - This is a one in a century opportunity to kick Puttain's gracefully and with a smile where it hurts ...

I just hope that the extremely well paid civil servants at the White House and the State Department share with me these views and capitalize on the god given situation … by forcing Puttain and Assad to put 'collateral' at the counter … and as a gesture of good will:

- Russia has to refrain from supporting militarily the dictator of North Korea
- Russia has to FedEx, prepaid, door to door delivery … Edward Snowden
- Russia has to refrain from delivering and collaborating on the nuclear hobbies of everyone and all mtthr fckerrs within the Arab and Muslim communities of nations
- Russia has to warrant that Assad Jr. and his replacement(s) will let all minorities within Syria breath and breed.
- Syria will refrain from training, hosting and supporting terrorism in-house and for export..

… and after Yom Kippur, when I'm done downloading all my repent for all my sins accumulated during 5743, I might come up with some more issues to have the Russkies and the Assad Jr. regime collaborate with..

Assad Jr. got a huge blow on his chin, fall on the middle of the ring, got a count … and now he is bleeding from his nose .. and is being held with his back on the ropes ..(by Obama..?)

Don't let this opportunity flush down the sewage of history.

Tel Aviv, Israel

#71991 Sep 12, 2013
..owning a diploma..
freedom Terrister

Chicago, IL

#71992 Sep 12, 2013
freedom Terrister wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks

and yet you hold it against me that I care about fictional people, too. is caring/empathy good or not good? pick a lane, Commander.

like, see, psychopaths like Dexter and Ayatollahs like Khamenei they are severely lacking in empathy department. so for them to frame an innocent cop for murder or to build enrichment facilities near civilians in, say, Qom, is no big deal.

but for people like Deb, it's unbearable on the conscious.(i tried the link again, it works now btw)

from 36:40 to 46:30
PS. Rinnisons Man, permit me a small - how to say in English? ah yes -- caveat:

now that I think about it, I also remember thinking at the time that we may be dealing with the ol' Ambrose Bierce switcheroo here: namely, when faced with an impossible choice in that shipping container at the end of season 7, Debra did NOT kill Cpt. Maria LaGuerta but rather her brother Dex, afterall.

And that the whole season 8 is actually a split-second of Dexter's pre-death final fantasy manifestation: right down to "spiritual mother" Dr. Vogel magically revealing herself out of nowhere as a weird retroactive-continuity gimmick to absolve Harry of his original sin of creating the killer that Dex became.... Deb almost killing herself with guilt but somehow recovering... the true love of his life Hannah also magically returning, strangely wearing same clothes she did then & not even bothering to wear disguise even though at that point she is a high-profile fugitive.... and now I find out that they are on their way to same dream destination from previous, Argentina.....

oh and now there is no doubt Dexter is no true un-feeling psychopath but actual human boy capable of feelings, real love & redemption as almost an anti-hero or even dare I say, a super-hero of sorts...

Is this Dallas viewers felt when the whole it's just a dream thing famously happened?!

Because, surresli, if anything remotely close to that outlined scenario happens.... kill me now ahahahaha!!!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71993 Sep 12, 2013
freedom Terrister wrote:
<quoted text>
PS. Rinnisons Man, permit me a small - how to say in English? ah yes -- caveat:
now that I think about it, I also remember thinking at the time that we may be dealing with the ol' Ambrose Bierce switcheroo here: namely, when faced with an impossible choice in that shipping container at the end of season 7, Debra did NOT kill Cpt. Maria LaGuerta but rather her brother Dex, afterall.
And that the whole season 8 is actually a split-second of Dexter's pre-death final fantasy manifestation: right down to "spiritual mother" Dr. Vogel magically revealing herself out of nowhere as a weird retroactive-continuity gimmick to absolve Harry of his original sin of creating the killer that Dex became.... Deb almost killing herself with guilt but somehow recovering... the true love of his life Hannah also magically returning, strangely wearing same clothes she did then & not even bothering to wear disguise even though at that point she is a high-profile fugitive.... and now I find out that they are on their way to same dream destination from previous, Argentina.....
oh and now there is no doubt Dexter is no true un-feeling psychopath but actual human boy capable of feelings, real love & redemption as almost an anti-hero or even dare I say, a super-hero of sorts...
Is this Dallas viewers felt when the whole it's just a dream thing famously happened?!
Because, surresli, if anything remotely close to that outlined scenario happens.... kill me now ahahahaha!!!
I was going to say it sounds familiar and I'm cool with it but now it will cause your death and I'm so conflicted.

OK...what if Argentina is code for hell and He's taking everyone he loves except Deb with him?
freedom Terrister

Chicago, IL

#71994 Sep 12, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Homey don't install strange video players and I don't hold anything against you. Well, that time the dude stalked you back here was classic but I get that her empathy was the linchpin of the entire ensemble. Do you get that I like them with a little more meat and a little less potty mouth?
no, no no for the love of both Allah the Merciful & Allah the Merciful 2: Electric Boogaloo, don't install or download anything or click on anything other than 'Proceed to video' or the Play button.

As long as you skip the ad or quickly close the ad pop-ups that opens up, the episode plays fine. Just forward to 36:40 mark to save yourself time.

Btw, I mean it, TRD. Ize is just being Ize, which is more than fine because this place would be less fun here if he/she weren't, but I appreciate your kind words in my defense nonetheless.

You and others may laugh, but I still consider you a friend even though I obviously don't know you and we never seem to agree on anything. As I get older, loyalty & friendship, empathy and other sentimental things take on more importance. And while it's true I do drop by here to just unwind a little and talk some silly sh!t about seemingly trivial things with strangers, I do hope that unlike earlier in this thread, I don't come off as (quite as big) a know-it-all bastage who at times had fun at other people's expense -- no matter if it was justified or not.

Then again, in my defense paraphrasing Tennessee Williams, "the only truly unforgivable thing is deliberate cruelty, and I've never been guilty of that". So whatevs. This is why I don't do internet at all anymore other than what is professionally necessary.

re: JC or Debra Morgan. I think we are talking about 2 different things. You are commenting on the actress's "do-ability".... while I am commenting on the character herself. Give me a person of integrity, compassion, intense emotional personality and hyper-sexuality -- and if the "price" of that is that she is skinny & says "frankenstein fillet of f*ck" in a moment of surprise.... I make that trade-off in a heart-beat.

Maybe not 3 years ago, but now I do.

http://www.videoweed.es/file/e645513a2b0f2

Tel Aviv, Israel

#71995 Sep 13, 2013

Y, if you liked my copy-pasta carbonara on Puttain's letter, posted on the Illuminati's N.Y. Times nest .. you are going to faint after reading this new random order of letters, commas and periods..

…and don't think we didn't talk about it this morning with the Rabbi and the crowd of honorable … more honorable by far than this kaffir … attending services..

A coward attack on people praying … any people & to any god … is only good for igniting a few mtthr fckkrs that eventually posses a legal or illegal weapon … and might end up cowardly using it against other innocent people..

…and I end up cursing (for a good cause), a few of my fellow asswholes in the crowd of praying sinners, gathered early this morning around a noisy air conditioner that should have been already replaced on the same day the Brits left Palestine…
.. but I feel I had been already excused for this regrettable misdemeanor …

""Palestinians attacked a gathering of Jews praying at Joseph’s Tomb in Nablus early Thursday morning, throwing stones, bricks and firing an automatic weapon, according to Israeli media reports and the Israel Defense Forces (IDF).
None of the worshipers were wounded, but a Palestinian was injured by Israeli troops responding to the attack.

Because the Jewish holy site is located in a large Palestinian city, Israel Defense Forces personnel were guarding the worshipers, estimated at 1,400 by the Jerusalem Post. They were praying in advance of the Jewish Day of Atonement, Yom Kippur, which begins Friday evening.

“At one point, one of the attackers opened fire at soldiers with an automatic weapon. Troops and civilians took cover and soldiers fired back in the direction of the gunfire, hitting the terrorist who had opened fire on them,” writes Arutz 7.

The IDF Spokesman’s office released a statement which read in part,“The IDF identified the suspected shooter and fired towards him in self defense. The suspect was moderately wounded and after receiving treatment by an IDF military doctor, he was transferred to a nearby Israeli hospital for further care.”

“The IDF ensures freedom of religion and worship throughout the region. Last night’s incident emphasized the challenges we have and the potential jeopardizing of religious beliefs. The IDF will continue to facilitate the religious needs of the various populations in the region,” said Lt. Col. Peter Lerner.

Under the Oslo Peace Accords, the Palestinian Authority is supposed to allow Jews to pray at Joseph’s Tomb and to provide security for the area. However, the site has a history of bloody incidents targeting Jews. In October 2000, the shrine was ransacked by Palestinians. In the ensuing clashes, an Israeli border police officer was killed as were six Palestinian attackers.

Rabbi Hillel Lieberman who headed the Jewish seminary located in the tomb complex was also killed in Nablus in October 2000.

In 2011, Palestinian Authority policemen fired on three cars carrying Jewish worshipers who had just prayed at the site, killing an Israeli father of four.""

Tel Aviv, Israel

#71996 Sep 13, 2013

Y,.....and so today you don't go around empty handed..

....Here, take this for dessert..

Allahu akbharr

#t=40

Y, if you read that a few Palifckks got shot on their asses ... balance it against the crowd tossing confetti at the passing cars..

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#71997 Sep 13, 2013
Voice of Peace wrote:
Y,.....and so today you don't go around empty handed..
....Here, take this for dessert..
Allahu akbharr
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =xg1Gv7WjSkMXX#t=40
Y, if you read that a few Palifckks got shot on their asses ... balance it against the crowd tossing confetti at the passing cars..
They run like rats after they do it. Where are the authorities? They do what they get away with.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#71998 Sep 13, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>oh no, I'm all misdiffused.
Well, how'd I do, Bob?

Going here today on my new day off so don't try to upset me. You can do that, can't you?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twin_Lakes_%28Co...

We be doing East Twin (Washining). I will miss all of you, like Hemorrhoids. Ark Ark

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71999 Sep 13, 2013
freedom Terrister wrote:
<quoted text>
no, no no for the love of both Allah the Merciful & Allah the Merciful 2: Electric Boogaloo, don't install or download anything or click on anything other than 'Proceed to video' or the Play button.
As long as you skip the ad or quickly close the ad pop-ups that opens up, the episode plays fine. Just forward to 36:40 mark to save yourself time.
Btw, I mean it, TRD. Ize is just being Ize, which is more than fine because this place would be less fun here if he/she weren't, but I appreciate your kind words in my defense nonetheless.
You and others may laugh, but I still consider you a friend even though I obviously don't know you and we never seem to agree on anything. As I get older, loyalty & friendship, empathy and other sentimental things take on more importance. And while it's true I do drop by here to just unwind a little and talk some silly sh!t about seemingly trivial things with strangers, I do hope that unlike earlier in this thread, I don't come off as (quite as big) a know-it-all bastage who at times had fun at other people's expense -- no matter if it was justified or not.
Then again, in my defense paraphrasing Tennessee Williams, "the only truly unforgivable thing is deliberate cruelty, and I've never been guilty of that". So whatevs. This is why I don't do internet at all anymore other than what is professionally necessary.
re: JC or Debra Morgan. I think we are talking about 2 different things. You are commenting on the actress's "do-ability".... while I am commenting on the character herself. Give me a person of integrity, compassion, intense emotional personality and hyper-sexuality -- and if the "price" of that is that she is skinny & says "frankenstein fillet of f*ck" in a moment of surprise.... I make that trade-off in a heart-beat.
Maybe not 3 years ago, but now I do.
That site spends a lot of time buffering and pandering for premium service. I'll download the torrent and watch it again...I promise. In the beginning of this conversation I said that after this season, a lot of good writing would be lost. Your passion for the subject speaks volumes on behalf of my statement. As well, your concern for qualities like loyalty and integrity speak to your metamorphosis and growth as an actor and person. It wasn't always the case but I'm feeling lucky to have an internet buddy like you.

You don't need to defend Ize to me...we're doing fine. He does need a good fight every once in a while to flush the dark thoughts from his system, other than that, he's a big, cuddly Teddy Bear of a pal.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#72000 Sep 13, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, how'd I do, Bob?
Going here today on my new day off so don't try to upset me. You can do that, can't you?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twin_Lakes_%28Co...
We be doing East Twin (Washining). I will miss all of you, like Hemorrhoids. Ark Ark
You nailed it!

Have fun..I personally couldn't spend that much time in a place named by someone with a speech impediment.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72001 Sep 13, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>You nailed it!
Have fun..I personally couldn't spend that much time in a place named by someone with a speech impediment.
You crack me up. Afternoon-3:00PM and later for the trip. I'm going with somebody I worked with 30yrs ago. Ran into him at a lake where he seems to be the Mayor of all that is good about fishing. Couldn't believe it. He invited me to go to his honey hole. Don't get any weird ideas. Man, did HE got old. LOL

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#72002 Sep 13, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
You crack me up. Afternoon-3:00PM and later for the trip. I'm going with somebody I worked with 30yrs ago. Ran into him at a lake where he seems to be the Mayor of all that is good about fishing. Couldn't believe it. He invited me to go to his honey hole. Don't get any weird ideas. Man, did HE got old. LOL
There's a minor going on 2:45-3:45...GET SOME!

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72003 Sep 13, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>There's a minor going on 2:45-3:45...GET SOME!
And here I thought we were good. You got a mean streak and you deserve anything you get. Veeky had better be on his toes. I mean, way up on those toes. Or, stay out of the showers.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#72004 Sep 13, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
And here I thought we were good. You got a mean streak and you deserve anything you get. Veeky had better be on his toes. I mean, way up on those toes. Or, stay out of the showers.
FTW?
freedom Terrister

Chicago, IL

#72005 Sep 13, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>That site spends a lot of time buffering and pandering for premium service. I'll download the torrent and watch it again...I promise. In the beginning of this conversation I said that after this season, a lot of good writing would be lost. Your passion for the subject speaks volumes on behalf of my statement. As well, your concern for qualities like loyalty and integrity speak to your metamorphosis and growth as an actor and person. It wasn't always the case but I'm feeling lucky to have an internet buddy like you.
You don't need to defend Ize to me...we're doing fine. He does need a good fight every once in a while to flush the dark thoughts from his system, other than that, he's a big, cuddly Teddy Bear of a pal.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ew0h3xnwyR4XX
I wouldn't recommend downloading anything. I rechecked it, once you close the pop-ups, it plays smoothly.

41:00-47:20
http://www.videoweed.es/file/8a88441af4f11

36:40-46:30

I like passion & passionate people even in fiction, you're right. Just having fun with cyber buddies, no biggie. I almost backed into Dexter by accident but since you appeared to like it and are based in Miami, hey I thought hey we have something in common afterall.

But like I said even though it's TV, I couldn't turn off the mental gears completely (although that grueling 4 day marathon can really screw with your head at times).

Plus my world has expanded, not geographically like before, but in a much broader/deeper sense of the word over recent years. This seemingly out of left field choice of lib/performance arts probably helped shape that -- or maybe it was the other way around and I was rebelling against the old order, instinctively drawn to what seemed more natural... and it was a perfect match, a calling if you will. Who knows.

I used to think I was pretty fearless, but have since realized that a person can be fearless or tough physically but a coward morally & cripple emotionally. I don't want that; would much rather be a balanced human being -- and loyalty, integrity, compassion have to a part of that even if they come at the expense of EGO or naked ambition...

so maybe that's why I subconsciously relate to not just Deb Morgan but Dexter too (the whole wanting to become more "human".... let's not over-think it though, haha, it's just silly entertainment right?)

I do disagree with you on the writing part. Unless you mean the entire concept of the series, in which case yeah looking back to around 2006-2007, Dexter would have probably the best thing on TV.

But that shouldn't excuse the subsequent assassination of character, plausibility & sheer self-satisfied laziness (had a misfortune of seeing one podcast with the new showrunners, mercy are they delusional or what!)

Guess we compartmentalize things differently. You don't seem to separate the hotness factor or lack thereof of Jennifer Carpenter -- and comparison her to (prime) Brigitte Bardot is pretty unfair, LOL.... while I find Debra Morgan to be quite likable and admirable, flaws and all.

Anyway, I'll try to drop by later today, if you feel like chatting some more about silly TV fare and such. It's definately enjoyable and blast from the past for me and a change of pace from the complicated world of "real-life".
Freedom terrister

Chicago, IL

#72006 Sep 13, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>That site spends a lot of time buffering and pandering for premium service. I'll download the torrent and watch it again...I promise. In the beginning of this conversation I said that after this season, a lot of good writing would be lost. Your passion for the subject speaks volumes on behalf of my statement. As well, your concern for qualities like loyalty and integrity speak to your metamorphosis and growth as an actor and person. It wasn't always the case but I'm feeling lucky to have an internet buddy like you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ew0h3xnwyR4XX
I wouldn't recommend downloading anything. I rechecked it, once you close the pop-ups, it plays smoothly.

41:00-47:20
http://www.videoweed.es/file/8a88441af4f11

36:40-46:30

I like passion & passionate people even in fiction, you're right. Just having fun with cyber buddies, no biggie. I almost backed into Dexter by accident but since you appeared to like it and are based in Miami, hey I thought hey we have something in common afterall.

But like I said even though it's TV, I couldn't turn off the mental gears completely (although that grueling 4 day marathon can really screw with your head at times).

Plus my world has expanded, not geographically like before, but in a much broader/deeper sense of the word over recent years. This seemingly out of left field choice of lib/performance arts probably helped shape that -- or maybe it was the other way around and I was rebelling against the old order, instinctively drawn to what seemed more natural... and it was a perfect match, a calling if you will. Who knows, though as Life seems so mysterious & it's really hard to be objective about one's self.

I used to think I was pretty fearless, but have since realized that a person can be fearless or tough physically but a coward morally & cripple emotionally. I don't want that; would much rather be a balanced human being -- and loyalty, integrity, compassion have to a part of that even if they come at the expense of EGO or naked ambition...

so maybe that's why I subconsciously relate to not just Deb Morgan but Dexter too (the whole wanting to become more "human".... let's not over-think it though, haha, it's just silly entertainment right?)

I do disagree with you on the writing part. Unless you mean the entire concept of the series, in which case yeah looking back to around 2006-2007, Dexter would have probably the best thing on TV.

But that shouldn't excuse the subsequent assassination of character, plausibility & sheer self-satisfied laziness (had a misfortune of seeing one podcast with the new showrunners, mercy are they delusional or what!)

Guess we compartmentalize things differently. You don't seem to separate the hotness factor or lack thereof of Jennifer Carpenter -- and comparison her to (prime) Brigitte Bardot is pretty unfair, LOL.... while I find Debra Morgan to be quite likable and admirable, flaws and all.

Anyway, I'll try to drop by later today, if you feel like chatting some more about silly TV fare. It's definately enjoyable and blast from the past for me and a change of pace from the complicated world of "real-life"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Whos not Surprised 1,110,822
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 min litesong 46,701
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr mahz 49,851
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Eric 69,397
OnePotChefShow 2 hr Tan 1
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 3 hr andet1987 621
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 3 hr andet1987 1,473
Amy 9-18 5 hr edogxxx 35
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr loose cannon 178,068
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr edogxxx 98,231
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE