Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Comments (Page 3,259)

Showing posts 65,161 - 65,180 of67,523
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Freedom Terrister wrote:
Shana Tova to one, all!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
to utter debauchery.
to the playa-mobile!
Happy New Year! Stand by to atone.
Freedom Terrister

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Happy New Year! Stand by to atone.
Alea Iacta est

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Freedom Terrister wrote:
Dude! Did I say atone? I meant abide...stand by to abide.

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/thu-septemb...

A lot of good writing is going away this season. His is the character I think I'll miss the most. How're things?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

This thread was kind of funny when that annoying "Barefoot26" was around.

I like to check in once in a while, but there are more interesting things distracting me........like watching paint dry.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Faith wrote:
I like to check in once in a while, but there are more interesting things distracting me........like watching paint dry.
See what happens when you're too good? Between you and Ize, all the Arabs have abandoned ship. Now, there's nobody to argue with so he's bitching at every male within reading distance. You and the Chef are exempt on account of what a phargin gentleman he is.

Since: Jun 10

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>So, PM me and I'll give you an address where you can send me a Mohameasuring tape.
Every time you say that it sounds to me like it's no use even trying to get along with your neighbors. Throwing up your arms and declaring them too backward to measure on a modern scale is a little racist don't you think? You should try the Zimmerman scale...everyone's a 9mm.

From the rage on your wording and the tears on your cheeks, I reckon ... finally you are beginning to understand..
Here.. have a Kleenex..

TRD, we are getting along with some of our neighbors….
With those that see a matter of national interest .. coexisting in peace with the State of Israel and its population.

Ref: March, 1979.
Anwar Sadat, Menachem Begin and the Peanut Grower..
Peace Treaty Egypt-Israel

"" Binyamin Ben-Eliezer, a former defense minister known for his close ties to Egyptian officials has stated that "Egypt is not only our closest friend in the region, the co-operation between us goes beyond the strategic." ..""

Ref: October, 1994.
Hussein bin Talal, Ytzhak Rabin and the Guy That Played With a Cigar at the Oval Office...in the morning, every morning.
Peace Treaty Jordan-Israel

""" Nothing is more useless in developing a nation's economy than a gun, and nothing blocks the road to social development more than the financial burden of war. War is the arch enemy of national progress and the modern scourge of civilized men. """
(Hussein bin Talal)

Now, what about the others..??

- Lebanon has no government per say.
Beirut is a big fckkn mess.
As they are today, as they come through in the international community, the Lebanese … they cannot even get started on any serious negotiations.

- Syria, loyal to the Arab Nation and Islamic Nation, historically refused any long-term accommodation that includes recognition of Israel as a nation existing next to their border.

- So we are left with the Palestinians .. and the Palestinians are left with us as possible interlocutors.

(to be continued)

Bound souttthh.
In about three hours they are picking me up ..
Dieu par ... I'll be back on Thursday
Then, I will be smearing some more ideas and opinions to defend this humble servant from your ill conceived public savage attack..

Peace is the word ... and the Voice Of Peace is the only option..

Since: Jun 10

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Don't hold your breath... I will not be posting new ideas.
As usual, everything that comes out of my coffee stained keyboard is plagiarism ...

Loan Vanhorne

Crownsville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

the best fr ee online dating website! video chat, send and receive messages, and flirts all free!! check it out! http://tinyurl.com/nys3cmf

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Faith wrote:
Was that the sharecropper from Oregon? The guy who hung out at the bus station walking on his knees looking for quarters? You miss him?
Veeky dropped in and that's always interesting when he gets you in his sights. The Commander is using up that box of Kleenex quickly. Is your shoulder damp? He doesn't like it when somebody messes up that well groomed sand in his box. Winter is coming soon and I will send him messages in yellow snow. What a whiner. Bless me Faith for I have sinned..........

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Was that the sharecropper from Oregon? The guy who hung out at the bus station walking on his knees looking for quarters? You miss him?
Veeky dropped in and that's always interesting when he gets you in his sights. The Commander is using up that box of Kleenex quickly. Is your shoulder damp? He doesn't like it when somebody messes up that well groomed sand in his box. Winter is coming soon and I will send him messages in yellow snow. What a whiner. Bless me Faith for I have sinned..........
It's your sand and your box. If you want it messy I'll just let it happen. Just don't complain when this happens to you...

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57601870/...

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>It's your sand and your box. If you want it messy I'll just let it happen. Just don't complain when this happens to you...
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57601870/...
Today, they send in SWAT teams for failure to appear in court. No surprise there. They take every opportunity to don their military cloaks and deploy their gov't issue equipment in pursuit of their prey. The number of SWAT deployments over the years is phenomenal, with no end in sight. Don't worry about me. I treat anyone in uniform packing a weapon and taser like a mad dog. Curl up like a ball and hope they don't bite you. Or was that for bears? In the meantime, keep the cat duds out of YOUR box, Weepy. LOL

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Today, they send in SWAT teams for failure to appear in court. No surprise there. They take every opportunity to don their military cloaks and deploy their gov't issue equipment in pursuit of their prey. The number of SWAT deployments over the years is phenomenal, with no end in sight. Don't worry about me. I treat anyone in uniform packing a weapon and taser like a mad dog. Curl up like a ball and hope they don't bite you. Or was that for bears? In the meantime, keep the cat duds out of YOUR box, Weepy. LOL
Don't make me denominate you.

http://www.youtube.com/user/realannoyingorang...

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Don't make me denominate you.
Like you are, Gray Man? So, Black or white? Who ya got? I'm betting you're ebony with a touch of Gray.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Don't make me denominate you.
Ize sorry Colonel. I be so sawry. Pleeze don't make me stand tall before da man, suh. Pleeze?

Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Why do we listen to this asshole??? Chickenshit of a muslim. He will do the same in Iran as in Syria.

Obama vetoed Israeli strike on Iran in 2012
Not an ally. Not a friend. "Report: Obama ‘Vetoed’ Israeli Strike on Iran," by Adam Kredo for the Washington Free Beacon, September 6:

President Barack Obama refused to let Israel strike Iran last year despite the Israeli prime minister’s willingness to sign off on such an attack, according to statements made by a former top Israeli military leader earlier this week.
Giora Eiland, a former national security adviser to the Israeli government and a retired Major General in the Israeli Defense Forces (IDF), told the Israeli press that Obama “vetoed” the strike, which was planned to take place at the height of the 2012 election cycle.

“Israel has the capability to destroy the Iranian nuclear program” and was prepared to do so, Eiland was quoted as saying in a private meeting earlier this month, according to the Israeli paper Mida.

However, top White House officials “pressured” Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to cancel the attack on Iranian nuclear sites, according to Eiland.

“There are many areas where Israel is free to act independently: building in Jerusalem, striking in Gaza, and other areas in our region, where we do not need an approval from the U.S.—even when they do not like it,” Eiland told the Israeli paper, confirming that Netanyahu “was about to give a go-ahead” before being told by the United States to stand down.

“But when it comes to issues that affect the broader American interests, we cannot act contrary to their considerations,” Eiland was quoted as saying....

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Uzi wrote:
Why do we listen to this asshole??? Chickenshit of a muslim. He will do the same in Iran as in Syria.
Obama vetoed Israeli strike on Iran in 2012
Not an ally. Not a friend. "Report: Obama ‘Vetoed’ Israeli Strike on Iran," by Adam Kredo for the Washington Free Beacon, September 6:
President Barack Obama refused to let Israel strike Iran last year despite the Israeli prime minister’s willingness to sign off on such an attack, according to statements made by a former top Israeli military leader earlier this week.
Giora Eiland, a former national security adviser to the Israeli government and a retired Major General in the Israeli Defense Forces (IDF), told the Israeli press that Obama “vetoed” the strike, which was planned to take place at the height of the 2012 election cycle.
“Israel has the capability to destroy the Iranian nuclear program” and was prepared to do so, Eiland was quoted as saying in a private meeting earlier this month, according to the Israeli paper Mida.
However, top White House officials “pressured” Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to cancel the attack on Iranian nuclear sites, according to Eiland.
“There are many areas where Israel is free to act independently: building in Jerusalem, striking in Gaza, and other areas in our region, where we do not need an approval from the U.S.—even when they do not like it,” Eiland told the Israeli paper, confirming that Netanyahu “was about to give a go-ahead” before being told by the United States to stand down.
“But when it comes to issues that affect the broader American interests, we cannot act contrary to their considerations,” Eiland was quoted as saying....
Bwaaaaaahhhhhhh. Just do it, Fcukstick.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Just trying to help our goombahs who frequent this thread.

derka derka derka

used as an insult toward brown people who are established douches.

For example: VOP is a real derka derka derka.

Uzi is a ultra real derka derka derka

that fat brown guy that looks like TRD is a real derka bag.

I hope that helped.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
derka derka derka
I hope that helped.
You can't harsh my mello, Miami won.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
derka derka derka
I hope that helped.
Poor YY, stop smoking that shit and take your daily pills or I"ll call your mama.
Roopie

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

The QUICK FIX IT TEAM has passed away.

Thought I'd pass it on. The QUICK FIX IT TEAM was on life support and topix finally pulled plug on them. Flatlined. The voice silenced forever.

Sad time for us all. Only posters who stood with Democracy.

All these years. An isle of wisdom surrounded by a sea of ignorance. A true beacon of wisdom. Now censored and snuffed out.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 65,161 - 65,180 of67,523
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 39 min Midlothian Composer 3,813
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 40 min lol 48,683
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Incognito4Ever 1,071,797
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr LRS 173,573
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Stuart Cudahy 45,444
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr cheluzal 97,432
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 3 hr andet1987 388
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search