Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as ...

Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

There are 70147 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 18, 2009, titled Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Roopie

Australia

#71888 Sep 9, 2013
The QUICK FIX IT TEAM has passed away.

Thought I'd pass it on. The QUICK FIX IT TEAM was on life support and topix finally pulled plug on them. Flatlined. The voice silenced forever.

Sad time for us all. Only posters who stood with Democracy.

All these years. An isle of wisdom surrounded by a sea of ignorance. A true beacon of wisdom. Now censored and snuffed out.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#71889 Sep 9, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor YY, stop smoking that shit and take your daily pills or I"ll call your mama.
I don't smoke and Mom passed along time ago, My Hooknosed Amigo. Pills are taken nightly to control cholesterol and fish oil capsules to keep me sharp when playing in the sandbox. They are not really needed when dueling with someone with your diminished capacity, but occasionally someone with a brain stops by. Don't you have some cutting and pasting to do? LMAO

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#71890 Sep 9, 2013
Roopie wrote:
The QUICK FIX IT TEAM has passed away.
Thought I'd pass it on. The QUICK FIX IT TEAM was on life support and topix finally pulled plug on them. Flatlined. The voice silenced forever.
Sad time for us all. Only posters who stood with Democracy.
All these years. An isle of wisdom surrounded by a sea of ignorance. A true beacon of wisdom. Now censored and snuffed out.
Where was this "True Beacon of Wisdom" located?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#71891 Sep 9, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Where was this "True Beacon of Wisdom" located?
'smatter?

Won't anybody fight with you?

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#71892 Sep 9, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
'smatter?
Won't anybody fight with you?
I didn't expect Poopy Pants to come back anytime soon. And, they only let Uzi out for 30 minutes and that's just enough time for his spamming activities. But, you never disappoint. You're always out there skulking around the campfire perimeter. As long as the flame is kept high you seem to keep your distance. The downside is trying to sleep with one eye open. LMBFAO.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#71893 Sep 9, 2013
Roopie

Australia

#71894 Sep 9, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Where was this "True Beacon of Wisdom" located?
I was there too. Standing next to The QUICK FIX IT TEAMS deathbed. Squeezed their hands. They all gasped. Out from their death rattles I heard the final words, Yumpin Yimminy, THE ENEMY!. Carry on our legacy Roope!.
The fly swatters

Australia

#71895 Sep 9, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't expect Poopy Pants to come back anytime soon. And, they only let Uzi out for 30 minutes and that's just enough time for his spamming activities. But, you never disappoint. You're always out there skulking around the campfire perimeter. As long as the flame is kept high you seem to keep your distance. The downside is trying to sleep with one eye open. LMBFAO.
Get back in your cage primitive MalbarCACA BABOON!!!IMMEDIATELY DESIST FROM ANY FURTHER IMBECILIC AND ALL OTHER POSTING!!.

Now put your paw print here and sign the Petition.
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/poland/THTDV...

Petition - condemn, reprehend of people who are jealous of Alpha Boss getting all the chicks!
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#71896 Sep 9, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't smoke and Mom passed along time ago, My Hooknosed Amigo. Pills are taken nightly to control cholesterol and fish oil capsules to keep me sharp when playing in the sandbox. They are not really needed when dueling with someone with your diminished capacity, but occasionally someone with a brain stops by. Don't you have some cutting and pasting to do? LMAO
You and your bullshit stories are just too pathetic. I"ll call your mama.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#71898 Sep 9, 2013
hahaha hahahah the great fake one the one with the Nobel Prize for peace is the only one who wants to go to war. He should be a hood organizer, maybe he would be good for that, maybe.
Leader?? WTF????????? Idiot.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#71899 Sep 9, 2013
Roopie wrote:
<quoted text>
I was there too. Standing next to The QUICK FIX IT TEAMS deathbed. Squeezed their hands. They all gasped. Out from their death rattles I heard the final words, Yumpin Yimminy, THE ENEMY!. Carry on our legacy Roope!.
Which thread? Were they from Port Jeff? Let's hope so.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#71900 Sep 9, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
http://www.topix.net/forum/cit y/hartford-ct/T1KVGJJ8A06M566S L/p5#c104
Nice...the syndrome finally has a name. All it needs now is a telethon and some telemarketers to follow up.

So, why were you lurking on that thread?

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#71901 Sep 9, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Nice...the syndrome finally has a name. All it needs now is a telethon and some telemarketers to follow up.
So, why were you lurking on that thread?
At the bottom of the topix screen for Hartford, there about a dozen threads showing current activity. Wanting to see how far sex discussions have gone since Yimminy was a pup, I tuned in. Lot of spam for fake Cialis and Viagra. Lot of hes pretending to be shes. The FLA one got me chuckling. Looked like somebody was exposed to some frustrated Fla wimmins with sex problems. Need some help. Want to drag my over-sized organ down there? You do know that the largest organ we have is our skin, Filthy Squid.:>)

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#71902 Sep 9, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
At the bottom of the topix screen for Hartford, there about a dozen threads showing current activity. Wanting to see how far sex discussions have gone since Yimminy was a pup, I tuned in. Lot of spam for fake Cialis and Viagra. Lot of hes pretending to be shes. The FLA one got me chuckling. Looked like somebody was exposed to some frustrated Fla wimmins with sex problems. Need some help. Want to drag my over-sized organ down there? You do know that the largest organ we have is our skin, Filthy Squid.:>)
This is how you sound when you're horny? I thought you wanted to go get your beast on somewhere in an Arab forum but I guess they're too pitiful.

Would you fight in a senior division or can you still get away with tearing up the youngsters?

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#71903 Sep 9, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>This is how you sound when you're horny? I thought you wanted to go get your beast on somewhere in an Arab forum but I guess they're too pitiful.
Would you fight in a senior division or can you still get away with tearing up the youngsters?
We would do what we got to do. What is your real deal question? Horny? No. Curious? Yup. So, let's get it on, Sand Box Chief. I knew it wouldn't take much. LMBFAAO.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#71904 Sep 10, 2013
The fly swatters wrote:
<quoted text>
Get back in your cage primitive MalbarCACA BABOON!!!IMMEDIATELY DESIST FROM ANY FURTHER IMBECILIC AND ALL OTHER POSTING!!.
Now put your paw print here and sign the Petition.
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/poland/THTDV...
Petition - condemn, reprehend of people who are jealous of Alpha Boss getting all the chicks!
Looks like the mirror in the fun house really works on Poopy Pants. LMFAO

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#71905 Sep 10, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
We would do what we got to do. What is your real deal question? Horny? No. Curious? Yup. So, let's get it on, Sand Box Chief. I knew it wouldn't take much. LMBFAAO.
Well, if you can't join a local fight club to get it out of your system, I invite you to crawl up my azz and fight for air.

It would seem our President is going to dodge another bullet compliments of his new best friend President Putin. Mission accomplished...again. Even McCain admits that we have no choice but to wait and see how the Russian proposal pans out.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#71906 Sep 10, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Well, if you can't join a local fight club to get it out of your system, I invite you to crawl up my azz and fight for air.
It would seem our President is going to dodge another bullet compliments of his new best friend President Putin. Mission accomplished...again. Even McCain admits that we have no choice but to wait and see how the Russian proposal pans out.
Putin scores!!! Why didn't our hoop player think about that? There will be no air strikes. As for crawling up your ass, get those condoms out of there, then we'll talk.
YesWeCan

Naples, FL

#71907 Sep 10, 2013
The low life Israelis are getting ready to get owned, even the American greedy low life Jew can't save them. WWIII coming soon and will resemble the WWII holocaust for the Jew, if you think about it, it was only 68 years ago that my savior Hitler was doing his magic.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#71909 Sep 10, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Putin scores!!! Why didn't our hoop player think about that? There will be no air strikes. As for crawling up your ass, get those condoms out of there, then we'll talk.
Poor situational awareness I guess. If ever a sport needed a well written program it's the Arab Spring. Who can keep track of the winners and losers let alone the individual players? The good news is that the game is still on and our guy will have plenty of opportunity to unscrew the pooch.

As for the condoms up my butt, again I wonder are you lurking there because you're curious or horny?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 49 min shinningelectr0n 1,264,193
News Lollapalooza day two marked by angst, apathy-an... 56 min joey 2
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 59 min Dr Guru 194,660
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr budd 54,342
Please SUBSCRIBE to my YOUTUBE channel for awes... 8 hr The Cloud 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr CrunchyBacon 100,287
News Fatal heat wave 20 years ago changed Chicago's ... 13 hr No8isClassic 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages