Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#71849 Sep 6, 2013
Voice of Peace wrote:
So ... sharks eat only Halal meat..!!
Good for them..!!
http://www.albawaba.com/editorchoice/saudi-ar...
Notice, in the survey Israel is not listed. Muslim MF's.
Published in Jordan.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#71850 Sep 6, 2013
Rich Rostrom
The funny thing is, given Obama's hundreds of drone attacks on the Taliban and Al-Qaeda, and very tepid reaction to the savage Egyptian military crackdown on the Moslem Brotherhood, and support of French intervention against jihadis in Mali, failure (so far) to do anything against Syria, and complete failure to stop Iran's nuclear program...

I don't think the Moslem Brotherhood likes him very much either.

Obama is not some kind of stealth Moslem.

If he's a Moslem Brotherhood creature, then why has he coddled their enemies in Iran and Syria? If he's an Iranian puppet, then why has he embraced Erdogan in Turkey?

He's merely incompetent, a fool, and a prisoner of liberal delusions about Islam and the Middle East.(And of his incompent, foolish, and delusional staff - Clinton and Kerry (the two worst Secs of State in history), Valerie Jarrett, Susan Power, et al.)

Never assume malice when stupidity is sufficient.

Since: Jun 10

Tel Aviv, Israel

#71851 Sep 6, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Once was too much; twice was MUCH MUCH too much. Get over yourself.

Over..??
..aahhaaa..!!
You .... you want to take over..??
Over myself..??

Yesss, I've done that too.
But then, you know what happens...
You drive ...
You wear the hat of the tourist guide (this is a line that always produces a Female French Smile).

I take a more passive attitude and you are responsible for taking us wherever it is that you want to get..

I love ladies that show initiative.
Angela, she's a piece of work..
...and too bad Margaret is no longer among us..

Those powerful ladies (Golda..!!).. wow..!!
They don't like a face .. or for that matter .. the content of a message ... Kaboom..!!..they can send the fckkn Navy all the way to the Falkland Islands or even worst ... flush a whole message down the toilett..

Did I say, Shana Tova..??

Tel Aviv, Israel

#71852 Sep 6, 2013

Mazel Tov..!!

When the lady of my heart introduced me to her parents, dad asked me if I'm going to marry the daughter.

Since I'm Middle Eastern-Cistern ... I told him those subjects he has to discuss with da'boss, namely .. Little Monster..

Tradition and code of behaviour that renders this year production of STANLEY measuring tapes .. useless on this side of the Mississippi..

Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#71853 Sep 7, 2013
Voice of Peace wrote:
Hey, Bruser, I'm sure your read this one before..
""A guy took his blonde girlfriend to her first football game. They had great seats right behind their team’s bench. After the game, he asked her how she liked the experience.
“Oh, I really liked it,” she replied,“especially the tight pants and all the big muscles, but I just couldn’t understand why they were killing each other over 25 cents.”
Dumbfounded, her date asked,“What do you mean?”
“Well, they flipped a coin. One team got it, and then for the rest of the game, all they kept screaming was,‘Get the quarter back! Get the quarter back!’ I’m like, Hello-o-o? It’s only 25 cents!”"
..I wish I had written this joke by myself..
Thats a good one.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#71854 Sep 7, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Off Track Betting. The old man plays the nags everyday. You do not want to drive behind this guy on the way to OBT. We took him to Mohegan Sun this weekend and rented him a scooter. It looked like he was going backwards. He says there are a lot of crazies out there. Well, he would make anybody crazy. How ya doing, Sweets? Wanna cuddle? That VOP is a trip. You nailed her spot on. Too much talk and I think she likes girls. LMFAO. Watch her spin.
Are you sure it's baseball you hate and not you're FIL?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71855 Sep 7, 2013
You're, your, ur...whatevs.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71856 Sep 7, 2013
Voice of Peace wrote:
Mazel Tov..!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =S7WfuIujx-kXX
When the lady of my heart introduced me to her parents, dad asked me if I'm going to marry the daughter.
Since I'm Middle Eastern-Cistern ... I told him those subjects he has to discuss with da'boss, namely .. Little Monster..
Tradition and code of behaviour that renders this year production of STANLEY measuring tapes .. useless on this side of the Mississippi..
So, PM me and I'll give you an address where you can send me a Mohameasuring tape.

Every time you say that it sounds to me like it's no use even trying to get along with your neighbors. Throwing up your arms and declaring them too backward to measure on a modern scale is a little racist don't you think? You should try the Zimmerman scale...everyone's a 9mm.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#71857 Sep 7, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Are you sure it's baseball you hate and not you're FIL?
For sure it's baseball and anybody who finds it interesting, Smugpot. Off to Foxwoods this A.M.. Sans F.I.L. Hit a $90 scratch-off yesterday during his Yankee/Redsox game (Yawn) over the old man's. Took an hour nap until it was time to go home. The Missus said, "Ready to go?". From a deep sleep I started doing jumping jacks. Ever see a Fireman scramble to the pole? That was me leaving that game in my rear view mirror. Let me start your day. PHUCK off.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#71858 Sep 7, 2013
More Uzis "spam" ala YY.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#71859 Sep 7, 2013
Very interesting.

Let me explain something real quick. Muslims HATE every NON-MUSLIM. That mostly includes Christians and Jews but is not limited in its scope, as can be see with the destruction of ancient world heritage buddhist sites, and operations from muslims killing hundreds of hindu people in India. This is exactly why we as Americans should NOT support either or any faction in Syria. As soon as their inner conflict is done, they will be chanting "death to america" and how great allah is.

Let them all kill each other and whatever faction or regime ends up on top... who cares. Because we'll be speaking about the same thing in ten years. Spend American Billions in America (that is for you Obama.."Mr. I'm not going to make any decision, it's up to congress so I don't make anymore mistakes."

Protect our schools, patrol our borders and streets, bring our gas back down under two bucks a gallon....etc. Screw Syria, let them kill each other. Same goes for Egypt, Afghanistan, and Iraq. Bring our troops home and stop throwing countless BILLIONS on these muslim countries that hate America. Think of how many teachers you can be giving raises to or hiring!
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#71860 Sep 7, 2013
The great OBummer wants to help those American hating terrorists. He just loves radical islam.

http://investigations.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/...
Freedom Terrister

Chicago, IL

#71861 Sep 7, 2013
Shana Tova to one, all!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

to utter debauchery.

to the playa-mobile!

Tel Aviv, Israel

#71862 Sep 7, 2013
Uzi wrote:
More Uzis "spam" ala YY.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...

Uzi, this guy is one of my disciples.
That lecture is one of my write ups on this joint..

I'm flattered ...

All I have to do is teach him to curse, swear .. a few obscenities and profanities ... and that guy can be my replacement all over Topix... and in exchange I can lecture his victims at Prager Univ.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71863 Sep 7, 2013
Freedom Terrister wrote:
Shana Tova to one, all!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =lC4tAK231mwXX
to utter debauchery.
to the playa-mobile!
Happy New Year! Stand by to atone.
Freedom Terrister

Chicago, IL

#71864 Sep 7, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Happy New Year! Stand by to atone.
Alea Iacta est

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71865 Sep 7, 2013
Freedom Terrister wrote:
<quoted text>
Alea Iacta est
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =SSGNpC3B7eEXX
Dude! Did I say atone? I meant abide...stand by to abide.

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/thu-septemb...

A lot of good writing is going away this season. His is the character I think I'll miss the most. How're things?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#71866 Sep 7, 2013
This thread was kind of funny when that annoying "Barefoot26" was around.

I like to check in once in a while, but there are more interesting things distracting me........like watching paint dry.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71867 Sep 7, 2013
Faith wrote:
This thread was kind of funny when that annoying "Barefoot26" was around.
I like to check in once in a while, but there are more interesting things distracting me........like watching paint dry.
See what happens when you're too good? Between you and Ize, all the Arabs have abandoned ship. Now, there's nobody to argue with so he's bitching at every male within reading distance. You and the Chef are exempt on account of what a phargin gentleman he is.

Tel Aviv, Israel

#71868 Sep 7, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>So, PM me and I'll give you an address where you can send me a Mohameasuring tape.
Every time you say that it sounds to me like it's no use even trying to get along with your neighbors. Throwing up your arms and declaring them too backward to measure on a modern scale is a little racist don't you think? You should try the Zimmerman scale...everyone's a 9mm.

From the rage on your wording and the tears on your cheeks, I reckon ... finally you are beginning to understand..
Here.. have a Kleenex..

TRD, we are getting along with some of our neighbors….
With those that see a matter of national interest .. coexisting in peace with the State of Israel and its population.

Ref: March, 1979.
Anwar Sadat, Menachem Begin and the Peanut Grower..
Peace Treaty Egypt-Israel

"" Binyamin Ben-Eliezer, a former defense minister known for his close ties to Egyptian officials has stated that "Egypt is not only our closest friend in the region, the co-operation between us goes beyond the strategic." ..""

Ref: October, 1994.
Hussein bin Talal, Ytzhak Rabin and the Guy That Played With a Cigar at the Oval Office...in the morning, every morning.
Peace Treaty Jordan-Israel

""" Nothing is more useless in developing a nation's economy than a gun, and nothing blocks the road to social development more than the financial burden of war. War is the arch enemy of national progress and the modern scourge of civilized men. """
(Hussein bin Talal)

Now, what about the others..??

- Lebanon has no government per say.
Beirut is a big fckkn mess.
As they are today, as they come through in the international community, the Lebanese … they cannot even get started on any serious negotiations.

- Syria, loyal to the Arab Nation and Islamic Nation, historically refused any long-term accommodation that includes recognition of Israel as a nation existing next to their border.

- So we are left with the Palestinians .. and the Palestinians are left with us as possible interlocutors.

(to be continued)

Bound souttthh.
In about three hours they are picking me up ..
Dieu par ... I'll be back on Thursday
Then, I will be smearing some more ideas and opinions to defend this humble servant from your ill conceived public savage attack..

Peace is the word ... and the Voice Of Peace is the only option..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min whatever 1,154,616
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 25 min Jacques Ottawa 181,945
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 49,255
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMare 51,267
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Frijoles 71,138
French researchers find new strain of HIV virus... (Aug '09) 3 hr dango64 6
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr PEllen 98,858
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance