Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Comments (Page 3,257)

Showing posts 65,121 - 65,140 of67,193
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahha hahah good, it worked for you but this muslim hassan aint gonna have a next morning.....just a stinking dead muslims body going to hell.(Just make sure you use the pork)
That's the beauty part...he has all that and we didn't have to kill him to get it. One more step though, and we fix it for him.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>
4 .. 20 ... really ?????????? I think tigers need to hit the weed pipe, thats an omen.
did she post that tune about the muslim chick who wants to "fly away" from her islamic rapists.... you know, her male relatives ?
I'm not saying you're superstitious or anything but what do those numbers predict in your mind?

Since: Jun 10

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

At one of the Brotherhood's highschool..

TEACHER: Hey kid come here..!! The homework you turned in today, looks like your mother's writing..

Student: Well, of course it does... I used her pen ..!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Voice of Peace wrote:
TEACHER: Hey kid come here..!! The homework you turned in today, looks like your mother's writing..
Nobama must get this teacher for the US school system. Too bad he was not around when Nobama went to no college. Sharpton and co gonna love him.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Voice of Peace wrote:
A question in two parts:

1. Is there a Muslim Sisterhood?

2. Do they beat the little sisters?

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

No need to beat them.
They shave them...
They shave their clitoris .. early in the game ..

Poor things.. abused all over the Muslim World..

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Voice of Peace wrote:
No need to beat them.
They shave them...
They shave their clitoris .. early in the game ..
Poor things.. abused all over the Muslim World..
When I was in junior high our shop class did a project where we each produced a paddle in competition for the assistant principal who was dean of boys. Well, one day my mom noticed these round welts on the back of my legs when I changed into shorts after school. When I told her the dean's paddle did it because of the holes drilled in it to cut wind resistance she got furious. She marched down to the school the very next day to give him a piece of her mind. When she came back, she had the paddle in question and an hour of instruction on it's use under her belt. I was so glad...it replaced the baseball bat she usually used to discipline us.

I kind of like the fact that as barbaric as we can be sometimes, we'll never be as bad as those who mutilate female genitals.

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Loved it..!!

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>When I was in junior high our shop class did a project where we each produced a paddle in competition for the assistant principal who was dean of boys. Well, one day my mom noticed these round welts on the back of my legs when I changed into shorts after school. When I told her the dean's paddle did it because of the holes drilled in it to cut wind resistance she got furious. She marched down to the school the very next day to give him a piece of her mind. When she came back, she had the paddle in question and an hour of instruction on it's use under her belt. I was so glad...it replaced the baseball bat she usually used to discipline us.
I kind of like the fact that as barbaric as we can be sometimes, we'll never be as bad as those who mutilate female genitals.
My last year of High School I was with a group of kids who were laughing at our History Teacher's shoes. They were brown shoes that he used black shoe polish on. When the bell rang he ran up behind me and shoved me into the kids in front of me. Said I wasn't moving fast enough. That was after I told him do it again now that I was facing him. He declined. I would have pounded that pointy head down between those fcuked up shoes. He said "Son, you think you're a tough guy. When you go out into the real world, you'll find out differently". He was so wrong. LOL

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
My last year of High School I was with a group of kids who were laughing at our History Teacher's shoes. They were brown shoes that he used black shoe polish on. When the bell rang he ran up behind me and shoved me into the kids in front of me. Said I wasn't moving fast enough. That was after I told him do it again now that I was facing him. He declined. I would have pounded that pointy head down between those fcuked up shoes. He said "Son, you think you're a tough guy. When you go out into the real world, you'll find out differently". He was so wrong. LOL
So, you've always been a dickhead? I thought it was late onset...type 2.

The back-story is kind of funny. I had an experience unique to a single person each year in that my paddle had won the competition. That meant that it was the active paddle for the year, not just hanging on his wall (which was covered, each paddle had a little brass plate with the year on it). He knew about that when he retired it and gave it to my mother. I know that because he pointed out the irony right before he used it on me.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>So, you've always been a dickhead? I thought it was late onset...type 2.
The back-story is kind of funny. I had an experience unique to a single person each year in that my paddle had won the competition. That meant that it was the active paddle for the year, not just hanging on his wall (which was covered, each paddle had a little brass plate with the year on it). He knew about that when he retired it and gave it to my mother. I know that because he pointed out the irony right before he used it on me.
What would warrant the use of wooden device on a Junior in high school? I pre-date you and it was extremely rare that you would see violence on a student, even in my time. The worst I saw was when a Teacher slammed a 5LB history book down on the head of a black kid who was sleeping in his class. I swear that his burr head collapsed like a deflated inner tube before resuming its normal football shape. He sure sat up straight after that.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>So, you've always been a dickhead? I thought it was late onset...type 2.
This deserves a second look. Because of the Type 2 remark. So, did this paddling excite you? Did you do things on purpose to get those knickers pulled down after class? Were you prone over the teacher's tent like lap? Which one were you? http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Are you the Caucasian? Oh no. Not the other one? Mea Culpa

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
This deserves a second look. Because of the Type 2 remark. So, did this paddling excite you? Did you do things on purpose to get those knickers pulled down after class? Were you prone over the teacher's tent like lap? Which one were you? http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Are you the Caucasian? Oh no. Not the other one? Mea Culpa
He had one of those pictures of the see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil chimps under the glass at the corner of his desk. We'd have to put both hands on the glass and look at the picture while he attempted to launch us over the desk and out the door. He could do it too.

Maybe that's where I found my love of flying.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>He had one of those pictures of the see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil chimps under the glass at the corner of his desk. We'd have to put both hands on the glass and look at the picture while he attempted to launch us over the desk and out the door. He could do it too.
Maybe that's where I found my love of flying.
Get a new bong? You're nucking futz! LMAO

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a new bong? You're nucking futz! LMAO
This is an absolute noshitter. He had to go around 340-350 and you only usually needed one reminder. There were no fights on campus. Period.

It's not the bong so much as what goes in it, ask Fearless he'll school you.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

So? How do you score 20 runs inside 9 innings anyhow?
Boston? They've always been a bunch of f/ags anyhow.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Faith wrote:
So? How do you score 20 runs inside 9 innings anyhow?
Boston? They've always been a bunch of f/ags anyhow.
I know, right? I was asking myself the same question when it occurred to me that the Tigers had to help out. Who do you suppose is on the take?

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

So ... sharks eat only Halal meat..!!
Good for them..!!

http://www.albawaba.com/editorchoice/saudi-ar...

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I know, right? I was asking myself the same question when it occurred to me that the Tigers had to help out. Who do you suppose is on the take?
Baseball is for Phags. Real men do Football. Check out Manning.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9640099/pey...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 65,121 - 65,140 of67,193
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

29 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 43 min Yeah 1,034,084
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr A Bitter Pill 96,123
Cook County issues 1,000th gay marriage license 1 hr Fa-Foxy 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Poppo 167,581
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr litesong 42,984
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 hr lol 47,058
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 6 hr Velvet MJK 1,022
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••