Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#71785 Sep 4, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>Fcuk EVERY religious nut job out there. That includes hook nose and his Daddy. Get down, you infidel. LOL
while i agree on religious principles....

i dont know one religious jew... and the plethora i know... are gonna have awesome spreads.... nothing goes better with weed than... jewish deli... and a little schemere.

So for all them jews minus their "lord".... Merry 5774

I hear its gonna be awesome....
http://www.haaretz.com/blogs/routine-emergenc...

see you on Thanksgivukkah
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#71786 Sep 4, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks Fearless. Unlike Uzi, I have every confidence our country will last through the next 3 years.
we shall, no doubt.... live long while prospering...

hey property values are back, in my hood....

Unless of course, Nibiru fcuks us all...

Happy Holidays to you and yours... may the spicy brown make the rounds.
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#71787 Sep 4, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Who the **** is Henry?
isnt that "yes were scum's", racist inbred portusleese racist bastsrd kid ?

jusk askin .....
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#71788 Sep 4, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
just spray Hassan with some pork fat , let him know and revenge is taken. He knows he will never make it into mussie hell , I mean haven. The English did it.
i heard piss works well too.... female piss would be awesome... maybe from the hero chick that shot him... a dose a day... make that mind fcuked up all day....

Happy New Year Uzi my man !!!! I know you long time, fighter... may you and yours live long and prosper....

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#71789 Sep 4, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Oh...yeah...I'm gonna do it.... And furthermore, I'm going to make you watch.
Now look at this old man play the piano.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =KDevnAeoyqIXX
4 to 20 against the Red Sox is not a good start. I think you jinxed it with that Arab-y tune.
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#71790 Sep 4, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Oh...yeah...I'm gonna do it.... And furthermore, I'm going to make you watch.
Now look at this old man play the piano.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =KDevnAeoyqIXX
oddly....... i like the black one better...
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#71791 Sep 4, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks Fearless. Unlike Uzi, I have every confidence our country will last through the next 3 years.
yeah well... you know them Jews... Oi, its always bad news... wink

pretty odd, since this is Jewamerica and its awesome...(well, mostly)
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#71792 Sep 4, 2013
am off.........
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#71793 Sep 4, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>4 to 20 against the Red Sox is not a good start. I think you jinxed it with that Arab-y tune.
4 .. 20 ... really ?????????? I think tigers need to hit the weed pipe, thats an omen.

did she post that tune about the muslim chick who wants to "fly away" from her islamic rapists.... you know, her male relatives ?
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#71794 Sep 4, 2013
now..... am off

happy 420, every 20.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#71795 Sep 4, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>4 to 20 against the Red Sox is not a good start. I think you jinxed it with that Arab-y tune.
No. You have it all wrong.
What about my little Mexican boy Miguel Cabrrera?

Since: Jun 10

Tel Aviv, Israel

#71796 Sep 5, 2013

Alive..!!
Shanaaaa Tovaaa..!!

On times like we are living now, last night we should have exercised restrain and displayed a few inches of humbleness.

Instead, dinner was diametrically .. thank god for it.. the opposite.
The entrees were a dinner by themselves..

Honestly, I had to crawl to the main dish... entrecote from an Arab butcher shop at the Arab town of Tira, near Kfar Sava... and had to be taken on a stretcher to four different desserts ..(what a pig..!!)

Poor resources management..
We brought to the joint ..3 - 4 times more food than needed.. perhaps, as an outcry to the college years when we shared hotdogs, french fries and salat .. twice a day ..everyday.. because that was as much as 50 Lira that we got every month could be stretched to.

Of course we talked politics ... Puttain .. and all the flotillas trying to encircle each other on the blue Mediterranee.

Grandchildren was a subject touched lightly only. Their presence was felt only through a myriad of photos on the smartphones that all those azzes spend their money on... competing with each other ..and are not sure how to operate..

We were eight and a half couples that can go back together in time forty years.
All of us grandparents ... that obviously did something tremendously cruel and wrong to our own children ... and in return for it, last night we were deprived of sharing a dinner table with our grand treasures.. and were forced to spend four and a half miserable hours together..

Spontaneously, we remembered those of us that are no longer alive .. which made us feel closer to each other, despite the years gone by and the fact that our lives went on totally different directions.

Economy was the top issue .. specially among the males gathered around Chilean and Spaniard Kosher wine cups..

The message emanating from Terra Sancta is,*the 'free economy' ship hit the sand*.

If we want to subsist ... we are going to need a secret group of Learned Elders of Zion .. like the mullahs regime of Terhan ... that will meet every so often and will dictate what do we do with the natural resources, capital and brains. Some sacred Jewish Top Brotherhood Commanders Cell(like in Cairo) that will establish how many of us will manufacture napkins.. if at all ... how many of us will research the new solid state shit ... how many of us will go to college and what we will learn there..

Free market is a mess and is only benefiting the goym in foreign lands..

Translated into plain Hebrew ... my copains, they want some sort of fckkn centralized economy ... like the commies have ..!!
That should be a crime punishable with extradition from Terra Sancta to Siberia… without a trial.

At some point nearing the end of the New Economy debate, I grabbed the carving knife from the kitchen table and wanted to decapitate 'M', today a tourist guide and co-owner operator ... that incidentally, I hate from the days we studied Anglais together.. because he, as usual,… s.o.b.…he is the smartest and always had the best arguments.. about everything..

I love every single one of them, I was fortunate to share part of my life with them.. and last night dinner .
I wish them, all they wish for themselves on this chapter of life.

Every time a few of us meet "for a good reason" .. I go home with my batteries re-charged and under the feeling that we are still crazy enough to think we can change the world.

Sing it, bro..

""If I could be king, even for a day
I'd take you as my queen, I'd have it no other way
And our love will rule, in this kingdom we have made
Till then I'd be a fool, wishin' for the day ""

Tel Aviv, Israel

#71797 Sep 5, 2013

... what..??
Again fckking around with the messages..??

Tel Aviv, Israel

#71798 Sep 5, 2013

Alive..!!
Shanaaaa Tovaaa..!!

On times like we are living now, last night we should have exercised restrain and displayed a few inches of humbleness.

Instead, dinner was diametrically .. thank god for it.. the opposite.
The entrees were a dinner by themselves..

Honestly, I had to crawl to the main dish... entrecote from an Arab butcher shop at the Arab town of Tira, near Kfar Sava... and had to be taken on a stretcher to four different desserts ..(what a pig..!!)

Poor resources management..
We brought to the joint ..3 - 4 times more food than needed.. perhaps, as an outcry to the college years when we shared hotdogs, french fries and salat .. twice a day ..everyday.. because that was as much as 50 Lira that we got every month could be stretched to.

Of course we talked politics ... Puttain .. and all the flotillas trying to encircle each other on the blue Mediterranee.

Grandchildren was a subject touched lightly only. Their presence was felt only through a myriad of photos on the smartphones that all those azzes spend their money on... competing with each other ..and are not sure how to operate..

We were eight and a half couples that can go back together in time forty years years .
All of us grandparents ... that obviously did something tremendously cruel and wrong to our own children ... and in return for it, last night we were deprived of sharing a dinner table with our grand treasures.. and were forced to spend four and a half miserable hours together..

Spontaneously, we remembered those of us that are no longer alive .. which made us feel closer to each other, despite the years gone by and the fact that our lives went on totally different directions.

Economy was the top issue .. specially among the males gathered around Chilean and Spaniard Kosher wine cups..

The message emanating from Terra Sancta is,*the 'free economy' ship hit the sand*.

If we want to subsist ... we are going to need a secret group of Learned Elders of Zion .. like the mullahs regime of Terhan ... that will meet every so often and will dictate what do we do with the natural resources, capital and brains. Some sacred Jewish Top Brotherhood Commanders (like in Cairo) that will establish how many of us will manufacture napkins.. if at all ... how many of us will research the new solid state shit ... how many of us will go to college and what we will learn there..

Free market is a mess and is only benefiting the goym in foreign lands..

Translated into plain Hebrew ... my copains, they want a fckkn centralized economy like the commies have ..!!
That should be a crime punishable with extradition from Terra Sancta to Siberia… without a trial.

At some point nearing the end of the New Economy debate, I grabbed the carving knife from the kitchen table and wanted to decapitate 'M', today a tourist guide and co-owner operator ... that incidentally, I hate from the days we studied Anglais together.. because he, as usual,… s.o.b.…he is the smartest and always had the best arguments.. about everything..

I love every single one of them, I was fortunate to share part of my life with them.. and last night dinner .
I wish them, all they wish for themselves on this chapter of life.

Every time a few of us meet "for a good reason" .. I go home with my batteries re-charged and under the feeling that we are still crazy enough to think we can change the world.

Sing it bro..

""If I could be king, even for a day
I'd take you as my queen, I'd have it no other way
And our love will rule, in this kingdom we have made
Till then I'd be a fool, wishin' for the day ""

Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#71799 Sep 5, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>That works? Every virgin I ever knew insisted on bacon the next morning.
hahahha hahah good, it worked for you but this muslim hassan aint gonna have a next morning.....just a stinking dead muslims body going to hell.(Just make sure you use the pork)
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#71800 Sep 5, 2013
TRD wrote:
It will last but trying to screw it non stop its the great fake ones job. Too bad the American public lets him get away with too much shit.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#71801 Sep 5, 2013
Voice of Peace wrote:
... what..??
Again fckking around with the messages..??
Maybe they don't know who you are.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#71802 Sep 5, 2013
fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>
i heard piss works well too.... female piss would be awesome... maybe from the hero chick that shot him... a dose a day... make that mind fcuked up all day....
Happy New Year Uzi my man !!!! I know you long time, fighter... may you and yours live long and prosper....
Hey, we love you baby. Thanks and greetings. Stay a while.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#71803 Sep 5, 2013
YY here is more "spam" , not written by me. Enjoy the great fake one. Not all blacks were created equal, thanks God:-)))))) God????

http://conservativeblackchick.com/

Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#71804 Sep 5, 2013
Only in America ... could the government collect more tax dollars
from the people than any nation in recorded history, still spend a
Trillion dollars more than it has per year - for total spending of
$7-Million PER MINUTE, and complain that it doesn't have nearly
enough money.
Thanks to the great fake one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 min Earthling-1 47,012
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 7 min FriendofKanka 50,042
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Bluestater 1,115,158
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 34 min Rogue Scholar 05 178,598
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 50 min edogxxx 98,346
Amy 10-1 56 min edogxxx 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Eric 69,522

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]