Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Comments (Page 3,254)

Showing posts 65,061 - 65,080 of67,877
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Voice of Peace wrote:
Y, the popularity of this thread revolves around one character ... VOP
This thread precedes you and will still be here when you take up permanent residence in Blamin Izzy with the other whack jobs. Oh Mirror Mirror on the wall..........Delusion much? LMFAO

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Faith wrote:
Henry, I hope you're well. I've always liked you, but I thought you turned on me.
Who the **** is Henry?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

TRD wrote:
I can't believe they didn't call me.
http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2013/09/04/For...
Not only would I have paid for the ticket, I'd have paid extra to be one of those holding him down.
A knee on his throat would be nice. How do you think they held his head still? Like this? Just imagine a rubber deeddo to bite on with a 250 lb Soldier on the swivel crank end. Say Ahhhhhh!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Know what? You need to lighten up or even the fish won't have you over on Wednesdays anymore. And I'm sorry I don't share your affinity for meth gangsters...tight lines and good fishing.
Now tell the Jews L'shanah tovah and take a "Happy other New Years" out of petty cash for yourself.
I guess the fish were listening to you. But, I went extra large on the minnows and the bumps I got told me the the bait was bigger than the prey. Still was nice to putter around in the early morn and enjoy the fact that I was all alone on the lake. Me, the Cormorants (Black Devils) and very few fish breaking the surface. When I was leaving I ran into a guy that I worked with, and fished with, 25 years ago, or so. Now I remember why I never stayed in touch. He wants to take me fishing without me bringing any tackle. He's going to teach me how to fish, correctly. You cursed me, TRD. Not catching fish was one thing, but bumping into this Turd ruined my whole day. You did it, Fcukstick!!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
A knee on his throat would be nice. How do you think they held his head still? Like this? Just imagine a rubber deeddo to bite on with a 250 lb Soldier on the swivel crank end. Say Ahhhhhh!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
I don't think a guy who's paralyzed below the chest is going to be that much trouble but YES...EXACTLY LIKE THAT...only just after the waterboarding.

I know my conductivity.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess the fish were listening to you. But, I went extra large on the minnows and the bumps I got told me the the bait was bigger than the prey. Still was nice to putter around in the early morn and enjoy the fact that I was all alone on the lake. Me, the Cormorants (Black Devils) and very few fish breaking the surface. When I was leaving I ran into a guy that I worked with, and fished with, 25 years ago, or so. Now I remember why I never stayed in touch. He wants to take me fishing without me bringing any tackle. He's going to teach me how to fish, correctly. You cursed me, TRD. Not catching fish was one thing, but bumping into this Turd ruined my whole day. You did it, Fcukstick!!
According to the solunar tables you're missing a major right now.

http://www.solunarforecast.com/solunarcalenda...

See what happens on Wednesday? Karma yourself up, I'll wait.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>According to the solunar tables you're missing a major right now.
http://www.solunarforecast.com/solunarcalenda...
See what happens on Wednesday? Karma yourself up, I'll wait.
I'm not paying and neither are you. How do you know that 06795 is missing a major? Huh Huh Huh? I see no freeo's there. You still hexed me, Fcuko. Especially with hooking me up with that loser from yesteryear. The upside is I walk better, lift better, more lucid and I'm years away from getting those huge saddlebags under kaleidoscope eyeballs. When he calls, I'm working. Truth, Yo.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>That's why we don't let you choose...the harder you try, the more Muslim the punishment seems. I think for someone who desires martyrdom, waking up every morning for the next fifty years would be the type of discipline we're looking for. If he ever wanted to live forever, THEN we execute him. See?
The best answer and declaration came from the US attorney who said, "He is not giving up his life for Islam, we are taking it away". Pretty close to what he said.
Poor America. Hope for better times, of course not with the mumbling bumbling fake, whats his name. The press conference in Sweden was a bad joke.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not paying and neither are you. How do you know that 06795 is missing a major? Huh Huh Huh? I see no freeo's there. You still hexed me, Fcuko. Especially with hooking me up with that loser from yesteryear. The upside is I walk better, lift better, more lucid and I'm years away from getting those huge saddlebags under kaleidoscope eyeballs. When he calls, I'm working. Truth, Yo.
You've never been a subsistence hunter/fisherman or you'd know better than to fight mother nature. Back when gas was $.25/gal I'd troll all day (or at least until the beer ran out) but at $3.50/gal I'd rather just go out and get the fish (or birds, or deer, or etc.) during the 2-hours they're most actively feeding.

G'head and get out there at the crack o'dawn though, I love to catch me some serenity too. Oops, every other misguided jackwagon from your past is out there at that time too...so long serenity...buh bye!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
The best answer and declaration came from the US attorney who said, "He is not giving up his life for Islam, we are taking it away". Pretty close to what he said.
Poor America. Hope for better times, of course not with the mumbling bumbling fake, whats his name. The press conference in Sweden was a bad joke.
This isn't the Poconos...when you're doing an eight year show they can't all come with a rim shot.

That Hasan cork soaker is so satisfied with the carnage he created we could never bring him down off that high. I hope when the time comes the virgins are all dead from the chest down too.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>This isn't the Poconos...when you're doing an eight year show they can't all come with a rim shot.
That Hasan cork soaker is so satisfied with the carnage he created we could never bring him down off that high. I hope when the time comes the virgins are all dead from the chest down too.
good idea.
But,

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2013/09/04/201163/...

It's recorded and he still lies. see video
White House briefing with Obama and 'red line' at 34:16
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>This isn't the Poconos...when you're doing an eight year show they can't all come with a rim shot.
just spray Hassan with some pork fat , let him know and revenge is taken. He knows he will never make it into mussie hell , I mean haven. The English did it.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

On the other hand, There was this fire-apple-red '63 T-bird for sale out on North Avenue. Devastating.
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

ITS THAT TIME OF YEAR BOYS....... Buffet par-tays....

Big shout out for all the awesome Jew's on the planet... while your calender is a bit kooky its your's, and its your New Year.... so.... with the upmost respect and bravado...

Happy New Year - Shana Tova !

May you and your country live long, and prosper.

enjoy, your holiday (hopefully in peace from the religion of scummery and violent deviants,... you know Religious moslems).

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
just spray Hassan with some pork fat , let him know and revenge is taken. He knows he will never make it into mussie hell , I mean haven. The English did it.
That works? Every virgin I ever knew insisted on bacon the next morning.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Faith wrote:
On the other hand, There was this fire-apple-red '63 T-bird for sale out on North Avenue. Devastating.
Much more you if I may say.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

atheist infidel wrote:
Big shout out for all the awesome Jew's on the planet... while your calender is a bit kooky its your's, and its your New Year.... so.... with the upmost respect and bravado...
enjoy, your holiday (hopefully in peace from the religion of scummery and violent deviants,... you know Religious moslems).
Fcuk EVERY religious nut job out there. That includes hook nose and his Daddy. Get down, you infidel. LOL

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

atheist infidel wrote:
Thanks Fearless. Unlike Uzi, I have every confidence our country will last through the next 3 years.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Much more you if I may say.
you may!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 65,061 - 65,080 of67,877
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

123 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min shinningelectr0n 1,078,538
Amy 7-23 11 min Kuuipo 8
Abby 7-23 17 min Mister Tonka 9
No, Global Warming Did Not Create Chicago's Agi... 28 min Guest 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 47 min Beavis 174,477
Debate: Immigrants & K-12 - Chicago, IL (Dec '11) 1 hr Brian Shepard 116
Debate: Marijuana - Chicago, IL (Aug '10) 1 hr Brian Shepard 297
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 10:02AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••