Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as ...

Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

There are 71240 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 18, 2009, titled Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#71828 Sep 5, 2013
Faith wrote:
So? How do you score 20 runs inside 9 innings anyhow?
Boston? They've always been a bunch of f/ags anyhow.
I know, right? I was asking myself the same question when it occurred to me that the Tigers had to help out. Who do you suppose is on the take?

Since: Jun 10

Ramat Gan, Israel

#71830 Sep 6, 2013
.

So ... sharks eat only Halal meat..!!
Good for them..!!

http://www.albawaba.com/editorchoice/saudi-ar...

.

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#71831 Sep 6, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I know, right? I was asking myself the same question when it occurred to me that the Tigers had to help out. Who do you suppose is on the take?
Baseball is for Phags. Real men do Football. Check out Manning.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9640099/pey...

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#71833 Sep 6, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Baseball is for Phags. Real men do Football. Check out Manning.
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9640099/pey...
Hey pal, do you realize how many Phags are football players????

Since: Jun 10

Ramat Gan, Israel

#71834 Sep 6, 2013
Bruser wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey pal, do you realize how many Phags are football players????
.

<pressing my nostrils with two fingers> Y to the front desk... customer waiting..!!

.

Since: Jun 10

Ramat Gan, Israel

#71835 Sep 6, 2013
.

Hey, Bruser, I'm sure your read this one before..

""A guy took his blonde girlfriend to her first football game. They had great seats right behind their team’s bench. After the game, he asked her how she liked the experience.

“Oh, I really liked it,” she replied,“especially the tight pants and all the big muscles, but I just couldn’t understand why they were killing each other over 25 cents.”

Dumbfounded, her date asked,“What do you mean?”

“Well, they flipped a coin. One team got it, and then for the rest of the game, all they kept screaming was,‘Get the quarter back! Get the quarter back!’ I’m like, Hello-o-o? It’s only 25 cents!”"

..I wish I had written this joke by myself..

.

Since: Jun 10

Ramat Gan, Israel

#71836 Sep 6, 2013
....sure you read ....

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#71837 Sep 6, 2013
Voice of Peace wrote:
.
So ... sharks eat only Halal meat..!!
Good for them..!!
http://www.albawaba.com/editorchoice/saudi-ar...
.
That's a good sign of a healthy ocean. Too bad they're on the Red Sea side and not the Persian Gulf where all the bodies washing downriver to the sea from Syria need cleanup.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#71838 Sep 6, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Baseball is for Phags. Real men do Football. Check out Manning.
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9640099/pey...
It's for people with an attention span.

Manning had an amazing game, he really is Superman. Can't wait to see the Dolphins make Cleveland look good on Sunday.(owwwww! I bit my tongue in cheek)

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#71839 Sep 6, 2013
Bruser wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey pal, do you realize how many Phags are football players????
You can bet Bruser is one. Did you know that VOP has a keen interest in this discussion and shaves his ass? Read back a few pages. He tells all.

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#71840 Sep 6, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>It's for people with an attention span.
Manning had an amazing game, he really is Superman. Can't wait to see the Dolphins make Cleveland look good on Sunday.(owwwww! I bit my tongue in cheek)
Attention span? That view from behind the pitcher and the bad calls are played a hundred times every day on several networks. My 93 year old F.I.L. plans his whole day around the Yankees schedule. He watches intently in between his naps. I'm never so happy when we're visiting in the daytime and there's a night game. He bitches the whole time because the game isn't on. Attention span, my un-shaved ass. LOL

Since: Jun 10

Ramat Gan, Israel

#71841 Sep 6, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
You can bet Bruser is one. Did you know that VOP has a keen interest in this discussion and shaves his ass? Read back a few pages. He tells all.
.

Right on, Y.
I think that a snug relationship .... ultimately will generate a tight Friendship..

D'you think there is a need to investigate if there is a Fatwah that prohibits tight friendship..

This Bruser my turn out to be ... you know..

.

Since: Jun 10

Ramat Gan, Israel

#71842 Sep 6, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Attention span? That view from behind the pitcher and the bad calls are played a hundred times every day on several networks. My 93 year old F.I.L. plans his whole day around the Yankees schedule. He watches intently in between his naps. I'm never so happy when we're visiting in the daytime and there's a night game. He bitches the whole time because the game isn't on. Attention span, my un-shaved ass. LOL
.

"my un-shaved ass"

That's a turn on... and it is Haram between copains..

You've been warned..!!

.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#71843 Sep 6, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Attention span? That view from behind the pitcher and the bad calls are played a hundred times every day on several networks. My 93 year old F.I.L. plans his whole day around the Yankees schedule. He watches intently in between his naps. I'm never so happy when we're visiting in the daytime and there's a night game. He bitches the whole time because the game isn't on. Attention span, my un-shaved ass. LOL
It could be worse...he could have been a Mets fan :)

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#71844 Sep 6, 2013
Voice of Peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
"my un-shaved ass"
That's a turn on... and it is Haram between copains..
You've been warned..!!
.
And, it appears, she struggles mightily to master the language of this forum. But, alas, only SHE gets it. As there is no discernible humor in her post, could it be just some code for her counterpart in Iran?

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#71845 Sep 6, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>It could be worse...he could have been a Mets fan :)
He wears a Mets hat to OTB. EVERY DAY!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#71846 Sep 6, 2013
Voice of Peace wrote:
.
... what..?? Again fckking around with the messages..??.
Once was too much; twice was MUCH MUCH too much. Get over yourself.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#71847 Sep 6, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
He wears a Mets hat to OTB. EVERY DAY!
OTB????

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#71848 Sep 6, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
OTB????
Off Track Betting. The old man plays the nags everyday. You do not want to drive behind this guy on the way to OBT. We took him to Mohegan Sun this weekend and rented him a scooter. It looked like he was going backwards. He says there are a lot of crazies out there. Well, he would make anybody crazy. How ya doing, Sweets? Wanna cuddle? That VOP is a trip. You nailed her spot on. Too much talk and I think she likes girls. LMFAO. Watch her spin.
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#71849 Sep 6, 2013
Voice of Peace wrote:
.
So ... sharks eat only Halal meat..!!
Good for them..!!
http://www.albawaba.com/editorchoice/saudi-ar...
.
Notice, in the survey Israel is not listed. Muslim MF's.
Published in Jordan.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Henry 1,460,210
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Dr Guru 231,195
Are democrats destroyed? 1 hr red dawn 13
The Color of Crime in Chicago. 2 hr red dawn 22
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Truth Be Told 104,554
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Into The Night 62,353
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 4 hr ChromiuMan 7,948

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages