Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Comments (Page 3,251)

Showing posts 65,001 - 65,020 of67,868
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>"TRD was incinerating villages..."
Et tu, Brute? I painted with a pretty broad brush but that? How long have you and Jane Fonda been married?
Don't look now but they had more wars in the ME than we did after WW2. For all we know VOP has a whole string of Arab ears hanging on his ego wall. Besides, nobody pays any attention to a bunch of old farts plotting to un-fcuk the world.
Your broad brush was actually a 24" paint roller. Too late now.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Voice of Peace wrote:
Y and TRD .. my two brotha from anotha motha..
Feerst, I'm not lecturing ..
Seconddd.. I have never used my rusty, all bent and in need of a replacement, measuring fckkn tape ... to size anything that the USA might be doing or has done anytime in the axis of time.
All I'm doing is..
..I'm looking at my hood, where the 'kids'.. arabs and jewish .. will have to take the shit that we will leave them and with some type of alchemy (that at this moment we don't posses), convert that shit into a place where they can exist and subsist, create, work hard and progress, feed and generate substance and abundance for both of them ... and have some left to trade off for stupid things that the 'kids' on that side of the Mississipi created and let ours feel that if you don't own one ... you are an ape.
Y, because of work, I went to Khmer... many years later, out of curiosity we went to Nam...
I slept on their undersize beds, ate their food, tasted their beer, shat on their shit holes.. experienced from short range how they live, treat each other, treat others .. and as I do everywhere I go ..I also tried to understand from themselves ... what is it that they want from life.
On those latitudes yours and my measuring tapes render useless.
I can figure the Thais, I can say I'm on the process of begining to digest the Chinese that I have visited so far (haven't been yet to Tibet and the West..just to name two)... but I still have to figure the Vietnamese and the Cambodians.... and before I say that the 'Final Solution' should have been a re-run of the movie the little boy and the fat man .. in order to ascertain that they both 'liberate' themselves from their local chapter of Satan ... I will go to the kitchen and fix me the second and last cup of Made In Korea Taster's Choice coffee of the day..understanding that we haven't talked yet about 'this' shithole either.
...but you'll never catch me doing in bed the position of judging anything on that side of the Mississipi, since the Mayflower anchored at Plymouth..
Let me change the subject..
..fckk you, Y .. You don't insult VOP and hide behind the anonimity and intrinsic impunity of this media .. pretending you are flying this Boeing 747 on farstammandmant class..!!
And I visited the Old Newgate Prison. So what? Your point is? Everybody is hiding behind "this media", arrogant prik. That's why you're here. Look behind you. See that? Your tail touching the ground? It's longer than mine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry high priest, Uzi DOES NOT post spam , its all important news and info. By the way killing commies in Nam is a privilage that TRD got a chance to do and my younger brother too. I salute them.
Too bad they did not finish the job and North Nam stayed a hell hole of a commie dictatorship.
If your stuff is important news and info, then so is Gray's. Cut and paste tripe mostly garnered from e-mails and posted here as "news". Just smells different. LOL

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Your broad brush was actually a 24" paint roller. Too late now.
I hit my share of suspected truck parks during the first cruise but if I ever even got close to a village it was because I had Marines in contact there. I did very little close air after that deployment, instead shooting up the guys trying to shoot us down.(it was more than fair)

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry high priest, Uzi DOES NOT post spam , its all important news and info. By the way killing commies in Nam is a privilage that TRD got a chance to do and my younger brother too. I salute them.
Too bad they did not finish the job and North Nam stayed a hell hole of a commie dictatorship.
Not my fault. I'd have stayed but my ride was leaving.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I hit my share of suspected truck parks during the first cruise but if I ever even got close to a village it was because I had Marines in contact there. I did very little close air after that deployment, instead shooting up the guys trying to shoot us down.(it was more than fair)
I guess the word "village" may be too argumentative. I should have said Vietcong occupied village. Those would contain those trying to shoot you down. Like Bat 21. Ya know?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess the word "village" may be too argumentative. I should have said Vietcong occupied village. Those would contain those trying to shoot you down. Like Bat 21. Ya know?
Argumentative?

You?

I'm not saying it could never happen, I'm just saying it's one of the situations we tried to avoid. Why do you think I got so excited reading about narrow diameter bombs? There will be variants that allow us to glide a bomb through a window, taking out the target inside without harming the people in the next apartment.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Argumentative?
You?
I'm not saying it could never happen, I'm just saying it's one of the situations we tried to avoid. Why do you think I got so excited reading about narrow diameter bombs? There will be variants that allow us to glide a bomb through a window, taking out the target inside without harming the people in the next apartment.
Saw something about the stocks in Europe on the rise as fear of a U.S. attack on Syria subsides. Reminds me of the days when they were ferrying chemical weapons out of Iraq into Syria before we could a coalition together to take action. History now says there were no WMD's. BS. Argumentative. Me?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Saw something about the stocks in Europe on the rise as fear of a U.S. attack on Syria subsides. Reminds me of the days when they were ferrying chemical weapons out of Iraq into Syria before we could a coalition together to take action. History now says there were no WMD's. BS. Argumentative. Me?
The Mother of all Bamboozles. Saddam gassed the Syrians posthumously.

Since: Jun 10

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
And I visited the Old Newgate Prison. So what? Your point is? Everybody is hiding behind "this media", arrogant prik. That's why you're here. Look behind you. See that? Your tail touching the ground? It's longer than mine.
""Your point is?""

Y, I don't know how much younger than me you are ... I'm guessing about a week or so ..

Instead of wasting the time at the Newgate Prison ... why don't you help me..

Because of work, pleasure .. or both, I've been to 32 countries..

I want to go back to five of them ... and I have an outstanding list of six countries that I want to visit and have never been there..

That's eleven ... Eleven countries that I want to use my fake passport at..

I don't believe that I have left enough health and money to do it all by myself..

Here is the list .. see what you can help me with

USA
Turkey
China
Thailand
Taiwan
Indonesia
Georgia
India
Malaysia
Indonesia
Philippines

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Ohhh plizzz, stop writing about bombs..
Puuttaaiinn was on the phone a few minutes ago.
He has a complain..

Big Satan and the rapist, organ traders, savage assassins Jews living in Palestine ... are firing rockets in the Mediterranean ... and Puuttaaiinn can't sleep his well deserved siesta..

""Russia reports detection of missile launch forcing Israel to admit it tested Anchor target missile together with US; test declared a success ""

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-442...

Da'boys and their toys..

Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
If your stuff is important news and info, then so is Gray's. Cut and paste tripe mostly garnered from e-mails and posted here as "news". Just smells different. LOL
The great difference is that asshole posts here antisemitic garbage and lies non stop. What I post is interesting and true. Mostly articles from worldwide papers and magazines. But I must say that you do not have to read it just like I dont read all the shit you post here. If you feel like we are even now we can continue.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Not my fault. I'd have stayed but my ride was leaving.
From today its your fault, live with it.....
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Voice of Peace wrote:
Now you've done it, Y..
Brother Uzi got pissed off..
..and I can understand him ..
You don't insult the eldest brother(VOP).. less than 48 hours before Uzi has the big gathering with his tribe..
Uzi, you can still tell the family that you just got your period .. and won't be able to make it this time.
We do the thing in Rehovot, leave the two ladies at home ... and drive to that joint by the US Embassy, across the beach, where all the bored and neglected French Female Tourists gather to have some low quality Israeli wine ... and forget about everything.
If we hit two of them.. I'll let you have the youngest..
Deal..??
My daughter works as a producer and director at the Israeli TV.
I"m gonna get you a job there. Pay is shit.
Just between you and me, never had a French mama, the closest I got to a "French" woman was a beautiful blond Moroccon girl when I was seventeen, she was 16. What a piece of ass:-)))))))
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Sissi dont like al qaida. He just started to clean up Sinai but sending choppers and killing 15 of them plus blowing up their buildings. He wants Egypt to stay Egyptian and not let al quaida take over Sinai and killing Egyptian troops and massacring their police force on a daily bases. He is doing what Mobarak did not. Make me prety satisfied.
El Bimbo Hussein Obama LOVES al quida and he wants to help them to remove Assad of Syria. He wants to make Syria another terror nation by installing al qaida. Do I agree with bimbo?? No, I dont think so, alqaida and the muslim bros are much worst than the Iran supported Assad.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Meet Obamas friends

VIEW BEFORE IT'S PULLED, WARNING It is graphic!

WARNING…it is Very graphic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Do we REALLY want to support people like this?

If you contact your senators and congressman, you will speak for hundreds of their constituents.

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
My daughter works as a producer and director at the Israeli TV.
I"m gonna get you a job there. Pay is shit.
Just between you and me, never had a French mama, the closest I got to a "French" woman was a beautiful blond Moroccon girl when I was seventeen, she was 16. What a piece of ass:-)))))))

Blond..??
I know her..
Ishtar..!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

At seventeen you had Marroccan 'cuz-cuz'..
I had some when I was 22. She was a nurse..
The problem was ..she wanted to get married and all that .. and I was too young..

Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Subject: Glick on Syria-A Different Viewpoint

http://www.jewishworldreview.com/0813/glick08...

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Uzi wrote:
Sissi dont like al qaida. He just started to clean up Sinai but sending choppers and killing 15 of them plus blowing up their buildings. He wants Egypt to stay Egyptian and not let al quaida take over Sinai and killing Egyptian troops and massacring their police force on a daily bases. He is doing what Mobarak did not. Make me prety satisfied.
El Bimbo Hussein Obama LOVES al quida and he wants to help them to remove Assad of Syria. He wants to make Syria another terror nation by installing al qaida. Do I agree with bimbo?? No, I dont think so, alqaida and the muslim bros are much worst than the Iran supported Assad.

""Sissi dont like al qaida. He just started to clean up Sinai but sending choppers and killing 15 of them plus blowing up their buildings""

It didn't happen out of passion.
The House of Ibn el Saud, Kuwait and UAE are supporting Egypt with billions .. and one of the conditions is, they have to keep the turf clean.

A round of applause to our honorable neighbors ..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 65,001 - 65,020 of67,868
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

71 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 min Abolish The Fed 68,360
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min scirocco 1,078,436
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 27 min loose cannon 174,461
Amy 7-23 30 min RACE 3
Abby 7-23 38 min RACE 4
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Terry rigsby 48,843
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr edogxxx 97,512
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 3:16AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search