Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#71700 Sep 3, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Your broad brush was actually a 24" paint roller. Too late now.
I hit my share of suspected truck parks during the first cruise but if I ever even got close to a village it was because I had Marines in contact there. I did very little close air after that deployment, instead shooting up the guys trying to shoot us down.(it was more than fair)

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71701 Sep 3, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry high priest, Uzi DOES NOT post spam , its all important news and info. By the way killing commies in Nam is a privilage that TRD got a chance to do and my younger brother too. I salute them.
Too bad they did not finish the job and North Nam stayed a hell hole of a commie dictatorship.
Not my fault. I'd have stayed but my ride was leaving.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#71702 Sep 3, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I hit my share of suspected truck parks during the first cruise but if I ever even got close to a village it was because I had Marines in contact there. I did very little close air after that deployment, instead shooting up the guys trying to shoot us down.(it was more than fair)
I guess the word "village" may be too argumentative. I should have said Vietcong occupied village. Those would contain those trying to shoot you down. Like Bat 21. Ya know?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71703 Sep 3, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess the word "village" may be too argumentative. I should have said Vietcong occupied village. Those would contain those trying to shoot you down. Like Bat 21. Ya know?
Argumentative?

You?

I'm not saying it could never happen, I'm just saying it's one of the situations we tried to avoid. Why do you think I got so excited reading about narrow diameter bombs? There will be variants that allow us to glide a bomb through a window, taking out the target inside without harming the people in the next apartment.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#71704 Sep 3, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Argumentative?
You?
I'm not saying it could never happen, I'm just saying it's one of the situations we tried to avoid. Why do you think I got so excited reading about narrow diameter bombs? There will be variants that allow us to glide a bomb through a window, taking out the target inside without harming the people in the next apartment.
Saw something about the stocks in Europe on the rise as fear of a U.S. attack on Syria subsides. Reminds me of the days when they were ferrying chemical weapons out of Iraq into Syria before we could a coalition together to take action. History now says there were no WMD's. BS. Argumentative. Me?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71705 Sep 3, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Saw something about the stocks in Europe on the rise as fear of a U.S. attack on Syria subsides. Reminds me of the days when they were ferrying chemical weapons out of Iraq into Syria before we could a coalition together to take action. History now says there were no WMD's. BS. Argumentative. Me?
The Mother of all Bamboozles. Saddam gassed the Syrians posthumously.

Since: Jun 10

Tel Aviv, Israel

#71706 Sep 3, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
And I visited the Old Newgate Prison. So what? Your point is? Everybody is hiding behind "this media", arrogant prik. That's why you're here. Look behind you. See that? Your tail touching the ground? It's longer than mine.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =DtDyX8pMGcEXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
""Your point is?""

Y, I don't know how much younger than me you are ... I'm guessing about a week or so ..

Instead of wasting the time at the Newgate Prison ... why don't you help me..

Because of work, pleasure .. or both, I've been to 32 countries..

I want to go back to five of them ... and I have an outstanding list of six countries that I want to visit and have never been there..

That's eleven ... Eleven countries that I want to use my fake passport at..

I don't believe that I have left enough health and money to do it all by myself..

Here is the list .. see what you can help me with

USA
Turkey
China
Thailand
Taiwan
Indonesia
Georgia
India
Malaysia
Indonesia
Philippines

Tel Aviv, Israel

#71707 Sep 3, 2013

Ohhh plizzz, stop writing about bombs..
Puuttaaiinn was on the phone a few minutes ago.
He has a complain..

Big Satan and the rapist, organ traders, savage assassins Jews living in Palestine ... are firing rockets in the Mediterranean ... and Puuttaaiinn can't sleep his well deserved siesta..

""Russia reports detection of missile launch forcing Israel to admit it tested Anchor target missile together with US; test declared a success ""

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-442...

Da'boys and their toys..

Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#71708 Sep 3, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
If your stuff is important news and info, then so is Gray's. Cut and paste tripe mostly garnered from e-mails and posted here as "news". Just smells different. LOL
The great difference is that asshole posts here antisemitic garbage and lies non stop. What I post is interesting and true. Mostly articles from worldwide papers and magazines. But I must say that you do not have to read it just like I dont read all the shit you post here. If you feel like we are even now we can continue.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#71709 Sep 3, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Not my fault. I'd have stayed but my ride was leaving.
From today its your fault, live with it.....
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#71710 Sep 3, 2013
Voice of Peace wrote:
Now you've done it, Y..
Brother Uzi got pissed off..
..and I can understand him ..
You don't insult the eldest brother(VOP).. less than 48 hours before Uzi has the big gathering with his tribe..
Uzi, you can still tell the family that you just got your period .. and won't be able to make it this time.
We do the thing in Rehovot, leave the two ladies at home ... and drive to that joint by the US Embassy, across the beach, where all the bored and neglected French Female Tourists gather to have some low quality Israeli wine ... and forget about everything.
If we hit two of them.. I'll let you have the youngest..
Deal..??
My daughter works as a producer and director at the Israeli TV.
I"m gonna get you a job there. Pay is shit.
Just between you and me, never had a French mama, the closest I got to a "French" woman was a beautiful blond Moroccon girl when I was seventeen, she was 16. What a piece of ass:-)))))))
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#71711 Sep 3, 2013
Sissi dont like al qaida. He just started to clean up Sinai but sending choppers and killing 15 of them plus blowing up their buildings. He wants Egypt to stay Egyptian and not let al quaida take over Sinai and killing Egyptian troops and massacring their police force on a daily bases. He is doing what Mobarak did not. Make me prety satisfied.
El Bimbo Hussein Obama LOVES al quida and he wants to help them to remove Assad of Syria. He wants to make Syria another terror nation by installing al qaida. Do I agree with bimbo?? No, I dont think so, alqaida and the muslim bros are much worst than the Iran supported Assad.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#71712 Sep 3, 2013
Meet Obamas friends

VIEW BEFORE IT'S PULLED, WARNING It is graphic!

WARNING…it is Very graphic.

Do we REALLY want to support people like this?

If you contact your senators and congressman, you will speak for hundreds of their constituents.

Tel Aviv, Israel

#71713 Sep 3, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
My daughter works as a producer and director at the Israeli TV.
I"m gonna get you a job there. Pay is shit.
Just between you and me, never had a French mama, the closest I got to a "French" woman was a beautiful blond Moroccon girl when I was seventeen, she was 16. What a piece of ass:-)))))))

Blond..??
I know her..
Ishtar..!!

At seventeen you had Marroccan 'cuz-cuz'..
I had some when I was 22. She was a nurse..
The problem was ..she wanted to get married and all that .. and I was too young..

Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#71714 Sep 3, 2013
Subject: Glick on Syria-A Different Viewpoint

http://www.jewishworldreview.com/0813/glick08...

Tel Aviv, Israel

#71715 Sep 3, 2013
Uzi wrote:
Sissi dont like al qaida. He just started to clean up Sinai but sending choppers and killing 15 of them plus blowing up their buildings. He wants Egypt to stay Egyptian and not let al quaida take over Sinai and killing Egyptian troops and massacring their police force on a daily bases. He is doing what Mobarak did not. Make me prety satisfied.
El Bimbo Hussein Obama LOVES al quida and he wants to help them to remove Assad of Syria. He wants to make Syria another terror nation by installing al qaida. Do I agree with bimbo?? No, I dont think so, alqaida and the muslim bros are much worst than the Iran supported Assad.

""Sissi dont like al qaida. He just started to clean up Sinai but sending choppers and killing 15 of them plus blowing up their buildings""

It didn't happen out of passion.
The House of Ibn el Saud, Kuwait and UAE are supporting Egypt with billions .. and one of the conditions is, they have to keep the turf clean.

A round of applause to our honorable neighbors ..

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#71716 Sep 3, 2013
Voice of Peace wrote:
<quoted text>
""Your point is?""
Y, I don't know how much younger than me you are ... I'm guessing about a week or so ..
Instead of wasting the time at the Newgate Prison ... why don't you help me..
Because of work, pleasure .. or both, I've been to 32 countries..
I want to go back to five of them ... and I have an outstanding list of six countries that I want to visit and have never been there..
That's eleven ... Eleven countries that I want to use my fake passport at..
I don't believe that I have left enough health and money to do it all by myself..
Here is the list .. see what you can help me with
USA
Turkey
China
Thailand
Taiwan
Indonesia
Georgia
India
Malaysia
Indonesia
Philippines
Alas. I don't have your money. At least, under this cloak of anonymity you rail against, that's the picture YOUR wide brush paints. Fancy foods, exotic locations, secret information, etc.. Braggarts are a dime a dozen and from under this cloak of anonymity completely unverifiable. That includes those continuous references to your sexual prowess. So far, the only female I've seen you interface with told you to eat poop and take a hike. If I were you, I'd leave me alone. Now, on to your midget friend.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#71717 Sep 3, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
The great difference is that asshole posts here antisemitic garbage and lies non stop. What I post is interesting and true. Mostly articles from worldwide papers and magazines. But I must say that you do not have to read it just like I dont read all the shit you post here. If you feel like we are even now we can continue.
Gray posts non-stop antisemitic information and the "garbage and lies" are your interpretation. You post non stop Anti-Obama spam. No difference. You think you are interesting and Gray thinks he is interesting. Classic case of "I know you are, but what am I? Both of you are why they put that scroll wheel on the mouse. My favorite:

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#71718 Sep 3, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>The Mother of all Bamboozles. Saddam gassed the Syrians posthumously.
He could never had done it without the help of the Russian Spetsnaz under Putin. There are still tons of publications on the Net regarding this.It was 2006 and Putin didn't want anybody knowing he was in bed with Sadam. The articles I saw said there wasn't an intelligence agency that wasn't convinced they were moved to Syria and Lebanon.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#71719 Sep 3, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Argumentative?
You?
Uh, I forgot. Tomorrow is Wednesday but I couldn't wait. Going fishing in the morning. Group face slaps, anyone?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
amy 1-25 3 min Pippa l 2
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min woodtick57 1,127,096
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min Beavis 179,463
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 26 min JOEL 70,104
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr PEllen 98,504
abby 10-25 1 hr PEllen 1
Man fatally stabbed, 8 other people shot in Thu... 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance