Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Comments (Page 3,250)

Showing posts 64,981 - 65,000 of67,253
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Albin

Albania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Sometimes i dont understand ISRAEL. You give territories for peace (like Sinai and GAZa Strip) and what you get?-- bomb from GAZA. I have studied international law and i know them quite well. When you get a territory with war like 1967 (casus belli) you dont give it back, cuz thats crazy. The same mistake ISRAEL did with GAZA, in exchange for peace you moved Jewish settlements... thats crazy. Im not jugding people, cuz all people tend to be god, if they are tough how to use their brain and critical thinking but STATEs, are rational and they act based on other primary goals. Also the problem of the disputed territores in West bank or "palestinia" "philisitina which were not even arabs, but later people used to call arabs palestinians after 1981" there is no international law which does not allow israel to build there, and you still let others believe that place is called PLASTINE?!
1--- BUTHAN (in Asia) removed 180.000 NEPALESE from its territory and other 90.000 later only cuz they claimed they were the only country in the world who worship a unique kind of religion..... Israel is the only Jewish state while we have Arab states every where in that region even 30 to 50 times bigger than israel.
2--- Germnay lost in WW2 and now Germany cannot claim what poland took from it (german territories that poland took) cuz they lost... Why Israel gave more than 40.000 km2 to Egypt?! and for what for peace?! and now almost all muslims call for the destruction of Israel (except my country Albania, and thats because of different historical issues)
3--- You tried to live in others territories and what you get? Nothing? Remember WW2, thats why you need your own state, bigger and stronger.
4--- Muslims in Israel have more liberties than even muslims in lebanon, Jordania, or Egypt, not to mention Saudi arabia which has no human rights codes. All Arabs from West bank have JEWSIHS passport but why other Arabs of PALESTINIA are still after 40 years refugies in lebanon, Syria, and Jordania? We have done International law and we know these things... cuz they dont want this issue to be solved arabs want a open conflict with israel.+ there are other issues as well

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

Ready, Aim, Don't Fire say one NY headline. Another says The Buck Doesn't Stop Here. Looks like Putin won another staredown with quaking Obambo. Everybody knows he sold woof tickets, but the media still puts a "courageous decision" mask on it. Fcun pansy!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
Ready, Aim, Don't Fire say one NY headline. Another says The Buck Doesn't Stop Here. Looks like Putin won another staredown with quaking Obambo. Everybody knows he sold woof tickets, but the media still puts a "courageous decision" mask on it. Fcun pansy!
Between us and the Russians, we've armed every one of these mo fuggers to the teeth.

http://news.yahoo.com/arab-states-urge-intern...

Besides kicking Syria out of the Arab League, what have they done to stop the slaughter? Turkey lives right next door and has suffered civilian casualties from Syrian artillery landing in Turkey. Clearly they don't need a UN mandate to defend themselves, so do they need a Floridian to come over and spread some "stand your ground" around?

Any one or all of these hosers can step in and teach the Syrians how to dance any time they want...so remind me why it's our problem when we can only prove Sarin was present and not necessarily prove who used it.

Since: Jun 10

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:

Y, if it qucks like a duck ... and shits every step of the way... then you have a problem ... it's a fckkn duck..
Kapisch..??

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

TRD, that link you brought up and posted is fake, incomplete or 'edited'... to say the least..
It totally ignores Zionism, Jews, Israel, IDF, AIPAC ... and VOP.. THE MTTTHR FCKKRS BEHIND THE SARIN ATTACK..!!

I can't believe the Arab League had a serious session and didn't sling a truck load of shit and tar to the above mentioned perverted savage assassins ... free of charge.

... or maybe ... MAYBE something is fckkn changing..??

After Obama's solo at the front entrance of the W"H... what we need is a gang of Chechen terrorists (you might even have a few in stock at the MIT) to even the score.

The next time the CSKA or the DINAMO play in Moscow, the Chechen gang has to spray the stadium with Isopropyl methylphosphonofluoridate.. a.k.a. Sarin..

In parallel Assad Jr. and the crew he keeps under his wing has to be chased, captured and executed on Downtown Damascus ... and hanged to dry under the Levante Sun..

Fckkk the STANLEY measuring tape..!!
Fcccckkk the STANLEY measuring taaaape..!!

This is not only cost effective ... it doesn't require any of the highly valued and expensive Congress time ... and sends a straight message to all parties involved..

Yeahh, I know .. you think I forgot the Hissballah and the Chinese.. aahhh..??

Well I didn't.
We take care of Hissballah ... and again in parallel, you send a text to Tianenmen Square on the folowing spirit ... YOU CAN KISS GOOD BYE THE DEBT..!!

TRD, Hit them where it hurts..!!

And finally, Iran.
Without Syria, Hissballah and Hamas da'three fckkkn proxies ... the Military bands of Jordan, Saudi Arabia and Israel after two rehearsals .. they can have the mullahs regime of Terhan for breakfast..

Sounds funny... but this is what has to be done..NOW..!!

Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Voice of Peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
Uzi, first of all .. in case we don't read each other on the coming days ...SHANA TOVA, TIKATEVU VETICHATEMU LECHAIM TOVIM..
Next time you drive by Natanyia on the Kvish Hachof, pay attention to what the citizens of Natanyia wrote on one of the bridges crossing the road..
Other than that, this year R"H dinner is going to be at a friend from the days of college..
We have three seats left. One is for Eliahu Hanavi .. and you and the lady of your heart are welcomed to the other two..
I will be preparing the escabeche of salmon and koobah..
Anglais will be raped and abused at the table too..
Thanks and the same to you and your whole family and the Forum members. We gonna have a big family get together so, sorry, cant make it but thanks.

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Rosh Hashana..
.. dinner..
.big family..
..together ..(?)

You stand a better chance being sprayed with Sarin than going through the above..

This is what I use for
those occasions..

- double set or earplugs reinforced with concrete
- a welding helmet
- half a flask of valium one hour before the dinner
- a baseball bat

There's nothing like big families gathering to bring up alive all of the best memorabilia from the past..

Ohhh, I almost forgot..
Take also a tape recorder.
It will be of use.. later, when everybody went home and the children start asking ..'Dad, what auntie Rebeca meant when she told me':..."on that day the s.o.b. told your mom he won't be going out with her to the cinema because he has an exam on Descriptive Geometry the next morning... and one hour later he showed up on my appartment, with a bottle of cheap cognac, cigarrettes and rubbers"..

Indeed, Shana Tova Uzi.... Shana Tova every buddy..

Ahhhyyy... there's nothing like those big family gatherings..

GOD BLESS THEM ALL..!!

http://www.adamzyglis.com/images/cartoon398.j...

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

from message #71669..

""TRD, Hit them where it hurts..!!""

REMEMBER ALAMO ...(scratch Alamo and write instead..Grozny)

----> REMEMBER GROZNY..

http://www.special-ops.org/wp-content/uploads...

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-XNgHwXHZmOo/T3yYJD9...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-vV8WGXFIK38/TqtriPK...

http://www.siue.edu/~ejoy/Grozny%201995%20 [Wessel].jpg

roll over..!!

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Albin wrote:
Sometimes i dont understand ISRAEL. You give territories for peace (like Sinai and GAZa Strip) and what you get?-- bomb from GAZA. I have studied international law and i know them quite well. When you get a territory with war like 1967 (casus belli) you dont give it back, cuz thats crazy. The same mistake ISRAEL did with GAZA, in exchange for peace you moved Jewish settlements... thats crazy. Im not jugding people, cuz all people tend to be god, if they are tough how to use their brain and critical thinking but STATEs, are rational and they act based on other primary goals. Also the problem of the disputed territores in West bank or "palestinia" "philisitina which were not even arabs, but later people used to call arabs palestinians after 1981" there is no international law which does not allow israel to build there, and you still let others believe that place is called PLASTINE?!
1--- BUTHAN (in Asia) removed 180.000 NEPALESE from its territory and other 90.000 later only cuz they claimed they were the only country in the world who worship a unique kind of religion..... Israel is the only Jewish state while we have Arab states every where in that region even 30 to 50 times bigger than israel.
2--- Germnay lost in WW2 and now Germany cannot claim what poland took from it (german territories that poland took) cuz they lost... Why Israel gave more than 40.000 km2 to Egypt?! and for what for peace?! and now almost all muslims call for the destruction of Israel (except my country Albania, and thats because of different historical issues)
3--- You tried to live in others territories and what you get? Nothing? Remember WW2, thats why you need your own state, bigger and stronger.
4--- Muslims in Israel have more liberties than even muslims in lebanon, Jordania, or Egypt, not to mention Saudi arabia which has no human rights codes. All Arabs from West bank have JEWSIHS passport but why other Arabs of PALESTINIA are still after 40 years refugies in lebanon, Syria, and Jordania? We have done International law and we know these things... cuz they dont want this issue to be solved arabs want a open conflict with israel.+ there are other issues as well

Albin, greetings from Tel Aviv..

Thanks for your info as displayed on your message.
I've been reading you elsewhere at Topix..
One of the places you mentioned (Bhutan)I remember to be around Tibet and India...but I wouldn't know to point with my finger which way it is...
This is the added value of having people like yourself around..

This is my honest answer to the questions contained on your message.
At gun point, I can fill up a ship with Israeli Liberals..

-Ministers
-Members of the Parlament
-City Mayors
-Politicians
-Generals
-Police Officers
-Judges
-Lawyers
-Journalists
-Actuality TV program conductors
-Civil rights activists
... and two of my neighbors..

Is there anywhere on the Adriatic where we can sink that ship and watch if those mttthr fckkkrs liberals know how to swim to shore..??

On my writings I call them 'the enemies from within'..
..for each one of them I'm willing to take ten Eritrean refugees and give them Israeli citizenship...

See you around. Keep teaching us those things that we don't know just because we are lazy to dive into a book..

Albin

Albania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Voice of Peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
Albin, greetings from Tel Aviv..
Thanks for your info as displayed on your message.
I've been reading you elsewhere at Topix..
One of the places you mentioned (Bhutan)I remember to be around Tibet and India...but I wouldn't know to point with my finger which way it is...
This is the added value of having people like yourself around..
This is my honest answer to the questions contained on your message.
At gun point, I can fill up a ship with Israeli Liberals..
-Ministers
-Members of the Parlament
-City Mayors
-Politicians
-Generals
-Police Officers
-Judges
-Lawyers
-Journalists
-Actuality TV program conductors
-Civil rights activists
... and two of my neighbors..
Is there anywhere on the Adriatic where we can sink that ship and watch if those mttthr fckkkrs liberals know how to swim to shore..??
On my writings I call them 'the enemies from within'..
..for each one of them I'm willing to take ten Eritrean refugees and give them Israeli citizenship...
See you around. Keep teaching us those things that we don't know just because we are lazy to dive into a book..
Yep its true. I know that there is no good or bad state, all states act based on some primary goals and they all want to survive, even though the international system is not completed and there is still anarchy, states should act based on the premises of anarchy. I dont hate people, but in my country we use to be very direct and sometimes even harsh with one another. I know that there are lots of jews who dont like Arabs and visa versa, but talking in STATE level Israel is too soft and gets nothing, thats all i wanted to say, and also what you said is true, but you have to realized that no one is gonna help you if you dont help yourselves first. Its not a problem of Islam vs Jews believe me on that, its all about POWER hegemony and REAL POLITICS, people sometimes or most of the times are used cuz not all have critical thinking and not all are INTELLIGENCIA... i dont like to see a culture to be extinct, not cuz i love you or others but cuz we need diversity, a diversity these monotheistic books do not accept (:P maybe in this issue we have different opinions, cuz i dont like the idea of a imaginary friend, but at least we can agree to disagree with logic) greetings

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Voice of Peace wrote:
TRD, that link you brought up and posted is fake, incomplete or 'edited'... to say the least..
It totally ignores Zionism, Jews, Israel, IDF, AIPAC ... and VOP.. THE MTTTHR FCKKRS BEHIND THE SARIN ATTACK..!!
I can't believe the Arab League had a serious session and didn't sling a truck load of shit and tar to the above mentioned perverted savage assassins ... free of charge.
... or maybe ... MAYBE something is fckkn changing..??
After Obama's solo at the front entrance of the W"H... what we need is a gang of Chechen terrorists (you might even have a few in stock at the MIT) to even the score.
The next time the CSKA or the DINAMO play in Moscow, the Chechen gang has to spray the stadium with Isopropyl methylphosphonofluoridate.. a.k.a. Sarin..
In parallel Assad Jr. and the crew he keeps under his wing has to be chased, captured and executed on Downtown Damascus ... and hanged to dry under the Levante Sun..
Fckkk the STANLEY measuring tape..!!
Fcccckkk the STANLEY measuring taaaape..!!
This is not only cost effective ... it doesn't require any of the highly valued and expensive Congress time ... and sends a straight message to all parties involved..
Yeahh, I know .. you think I forgot the Hissballah and the Chinese.. aahhh..??
Well I didn't.
We take care of Hissballah ... and again in parallel, you send a text to Tianenmen Square on the folowing spirit ... YOU CAN KISS GOOD BYE THE DEBT..!!
TRD, Hit them where it hurts..!!
And finally, Iran.
Without Syria, Hissballah and Hamas da'three fckkkn proxies ... the Military bands of Jordan, Saudi Arabia and Israel after two rehearsals .. they can have the mullahs regime of Terhan for breakfast..
Sounds funny... but this is what has to be done..NOW..!!
Just so we're clear: I stopped measuring in 2009.

That's how I know the Arab League is sincere when they "demand" international action to relieve the poor Syrian populace. That they would waste the time to discuss, draft, refine and present their message without doing a single thing to intervene tells me exactly what the odds are that we would be seen as liberators by attacking Assad. I'm not buying it.

Once again, it's a regional problem...an Arab problem...a Muslim problem and most of all...it's not our problem. I'm saving every ballistic and cruise missile for the lesson we still need to teach Iran and you need to try a different approach. For example, when discussing this situation in polite company begin replacing Sarin gas with nuclear weapons and see if that doesn't ratchet-up the attention level. Good luck because after watching the youtube videos of Islamists beheading their enemies, including Catholic priests, and cannibalizing Syrian soldiers, I'm certain the gas attack victims died as serenely and humanely as can occur in the Muslim world.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Between us and the Russians, we've armed every one of these mo fuggers to the teeth.
http://news.yahoo.com/arab-states-urge-intern...
Besides kicking Syria out of the Arab League, what have they done to stop the slaughter? Turkey lives right next door and has suffered civilian casualties from Syrian artillery landing in Turkey. Clearly they don't need a UN mandate to defend themselves, so do they need a Floridian to come over and spread some "stand your ground" around?
Any one or all of these hosers can step in and teach the Syrians how to dance any time they want...so remind me why it's our problem when we can only prove Sarin was present and not necessarily prove who used it.
You don't need a reminder to see that Obambo should have kept his purple pie hole shut. Nobody, and I mean nobody, is frightened by such BS from the U.S. anymore. You make the strike like Israel does or STFU. Or, like Bin Laden, you make the strike and take all the credit for it later. If it fails, he can always put his pacifier back in until the next time. He's an embarrassment.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't need a reminder to see that Obambo should have kept his purple pie hole shut. Nobody, and I mean nobody, is frightened by such BS from the U.S. anymore. You make the strike like Israel does or STFU. Or, like Bin Laden, you make the strike and take all the credit for it later. If it fails, he can always put his pacifier back in until the next time. He's an embarrassment.
No argument.

I guess he was out back smokin' a fatty during the soft-walking, big stick carrying lessons. I will take issue with the "bend it like Netanyahu" comment...where do you think the "red line" came from?
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Voice of Peace wrote:
Rosh Hashana..
.. dinner..
.big family..
..together ..(?)
You stand a better chance being sprayed with Sarin than going through the above..
This is what I use for
those occasions..
- double set or earplugs reinforced with concrete
- a welding helmet
- half a flask of valium one hour before the dinner
- a baseball bat
There's nothing like big families gathering to bring up alive all of the best memorabilia from the past..
Ohhh, I almost forgot..
Take also a tape recorder.
It will be of use.. later, when everybody went home and the children start asking ..'Dad, what auntie Rebeca meant when she told me':..."on that day the s.o.b. told your mom he won't be going out with her to the cinema because he has an exam on Descriptive Geometry the next morning... and one hour later he showed up on my appartment, with a bottle of cheap cognac, cigarrettes and rubbers"..
Indeed, Shana Tova Uzi.... Shana Tova every buddy..
Ahhhyyy... there's nothing like those big family gatherings..
GOD BLESS THEM ALL..!!
http://www.adamzyglis.com/images/cartoon398.j...
Is here any money in comedy copy writing in Israel??? You should get in there. By the way that picture is our get together every year:-))))))).
Have a happy.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>No argument.
I guess he was out back smokin' a fatty during the soft-walking, big stick carrying lessons. I will take issue with the "bend it like Netanyahu" comment...where do you think the "red line" came from?
Obambi’s red line, according to our “friends” at ABC News, was concocted by the media, of course, of which they are not part of. LOL

President Obama’s ‘Red Line’: What He Actually Said About Syria and Chemical Weapons

>The use of chemical weapons, itself, was not exactly Obama’s original “red line,” as he laid it out during a news conference at the White House on Aug. 20, 2012. For purposes of expediency and practicality, media outlets have simplified the “red line” as this: If Syria deployed chemical weapons against its own people, it would have crossed a threshold with the White House.
But what Obama said was a little less clear.
“We have been very clear to the Assad regime, but also to other players on the ground, that a red line for us is we start seeing a whole bunch of chemical weapons moving around or being utilized,” the president said a year ago last week.“That would change my calculus. That would change my equation.”

It was also unclear what the consequences of crossing that “red line” would be. Obama has cautioned that unilateral action, particularly without a U.N. mandate, may be unwise and could run afoul of international law. In keeping with the strategy he used in seeking international cooperation for airstrikes against Libya in 2011, Obama warned in a CNN interview last week that international cooperation is key to military intervention.
To many, Wednesday’s attack outside Damascus would likely qualify as “a whole bunch” of chemical weapons deployed.<

The answer to your question is “I doonnah no!” Maybe it was Netanyahu's warning to Iran. WOOF TICKETS FOR SALE. COME AND GET THEM WHILE THEY'RE HOT.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like this asshole never watched the Good the Bad and the Ugly where it says: If you want to shoot, dont talk. His acting is even embarassing to a total idiot. I bet he is gonna do the same if Iran get the nukie, just a confused clueless little nobody whose only aim is to hurt and belittle the USA.
Feel sorry for the great real American Nation.
God Bless America. Better days are ahead I hope.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Sorry, If you want to shoot, shoot , dont talk!!!
Even in the war room when the Seals attacked Bin Ladden the great fake one looks like he is shitting in his pants. Take another look at the photo. What a joke.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Just so we're clear: I stopped measuring in 2009.
That's how I know the Arab League is sincere when they "demand" international action to relieve the poor Syrian populace. That they would waste the time to discuss, draft, refine and present their message without doing a single thing to intervene tells me exactly what the odds are that we would be seen as liberators by attacking Assad. I'm not buying it.
Once again, it's a regional problem...an Arab problem...a Muslim problem and most of all...it's not our problem. I'm saving every ballistic and cruise missile for the lesson we still need to teach Iran and you need to try a different approach. For example, when discussing this situation in polite company begin replacing Sarin gas with nuclear weapons and see if that doesn't ratchet-up the attention level. Good luck because after watching the youtube videos of Islamists beheading their enemies, including Catholic priests, and cannibalizing Syrian soldiers, I'm certain the gas attack victims died as serenely and humanely as can occur in the Muslim world.
When Iran gets the nuke the great fake chicken one is going to ask Putin what should he do. I started to believe more and more to the Russians and the Chines than to this chicken shit of a President. Shame on America to produce such a person to sit in the White House.
Albin

Albania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like this asshole never watched the Good the Bad and the Ugly where it says: If you want to shoot, dont talk. His acting is even embarassing to a total idiot. I bet he is gonna do the same if Iran get the nukie, just a confused clueless little nobody whose only aim is to hurt and belittle the USA.
Feel sorry for the great real American Nation.
God Bless America. Better days are ahead I hope.
U.S will be the only hegemonic power or even Hyper power ( read Amy Chua) that the world will see. U.S has all the prerequisites. It is the 3 largest country on earth, with the third biggest population. They only superpower and also regional superpower which is a melting pot of cultuers (germnay, France, Russia and China are mostly homogene and they will never accept to be like US, thats why they will never be HYPER POWERS). U.S has unique capabilities, intelligencia, and credibility. Even if China will ( economically speaking not militarly) reach U.S in 2030 still they have other great powers in the borders or regional superpowers , like japan, South Korea, Russia and India, while U.S is the hegemone in North and South America. Still U.S has the capability to get INTELLIGENCIA from all the world, because they have not create the nation based on a specific race thats why in 2050 US will have more than 450 million people and still growing in number, while China is not ready and will never accept, for the sake of being a hegemon to raise the number of non chinese people. U.S will be more free to act geopolitically and in tearms of technology and military even in 2050 still U.S will be the dominant, maybe they will not have 48% of the world military like in 2009 but they will still have more than 30 to 35% while china will not even reach Russia. SO DONT FEEL SORRY FOR US :P they will still be there now we are in pax americana after the old order of pax ANGLICANA, maybe in the future things will change but i think for good.

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Just so we're clear: I stopped measuring in 2009.

TRD, I wasted so many letters writing over and over.."if they are doing what they do to their populations, just imagine given a chance, what would they do to us .... they, being the dictators, the faux leaders and the faux Muslim Clergy..

Hitting civilian and infrastructure targets in Syria will produce no results. Assad is doing it every hour of the day..

Puuttaaiinn has to experience a gasing session over a large crowd in Moscow ...

A one year boycott on Chinese made products will deliver the message at Tiananmen Square..

Assad and his Officers have to hang in Downtown Damascus..

We take care of Nassrallah and the Hizballah...

... and the mullahs from Terhan .. for dessert..

No use either hitting civilian and infrastructure targets in Iran.. We don't have a conflict between both populations..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 64,981 - 65,000 of67,253
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

87 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min LRS 167,750
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min RoxLo 1,037,634
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 min JOEL COOL DUDE 65,595
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 15 min edogxxx 96,392
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 23 min litesong 43,183
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) 52 min Chicagobunny 510
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 55 min Chicagobunny 3,794
Amy 4-24 59 min Kuuipo 34
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance