Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Comments (Page 3,250)

Showing posts 64,981 - 65,000 of67,845
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Voice of Peace wrote:
TRD, that link you brought up and posted is fake, incomplete or 'edited'... to say the least..
It totally ignores Zionism, Jews, Israel, IDF, AIPAC ... and VOP.. THE MTTTHR FCKKRS BEHIND THE SARIN ATTACK..!!
I can't believe the Arab League had a serious session and didn't sling a truck load of shit and tar to the above mentioned perverted savage assassins ... free of charge.
... or maybe ... MAYBE something is fckkn changing..??
After Obama's solo at the front entrance of the W"H... what we need is a gang of Chechen terrorists (you might even have a few in stock at the MIT) to even the score.
The next time the CSKA or the DINAMO play in Moscow, the Chechen gang has to spray the stadium with Isopropyl methylphosphonofluoridate.. a.k.a. Sarin..
In parallel Assad Jr. and the crew he keeps under his wing has to be chased, captured and executed on Downtown Damascus ... and hanged to dry under the Levante Sun..
Fckkk the STANLEY measuring tape..!!
Fcccckkk the STANLEY measuring taaaape..!!
This is not only cost effective ... it doesn't require any of the highly valued and expensive Congress time ... and sends a straight message to all parties involved..
Yeahh, I know .. you think I forgot the Hissballah and the Chinese.. aahhh..??
Well I didn't.
We take care of Hissballah ... and again in parallel, you send a text to Tianenmen Square on the folowing spirit ... YOU CAN KISS GOOD BYE THE DEBT..!!
TRD, Hit them where it hurts..!!
And finally, Iran.
Without Syria, Hissballah and Hamas da'three fckkkn proxies ... the Military bands of Jordan, Saudi Arabia and Israel after two rehearsals .. they can have the mullahs regime of Terhan for breakfast..
Sounds funny... but this is what has to be done..NOW..!!
Just so we're clear: I stopped measuring in 2009.

That's how I know the Arab League is sincere when they "demand" international action to relieve the poor Syrian populace. That they would waste the time to discuss, draft, refine and present their message without doing a single thing to intervene tells me exactly what the odds are that we would be seen as liberators by attacking Assad. I'm not buying it.

Once again, it's a regional problem...an Arab problem...a Muslim problem and most of all...it's not our problem. I'm saving every ballistic and cruise missile for the lesson we still need to teach Iran and you need to try a different approach. For example, when discussing this situation in polite company begin replacing Sarin gas with nuclear weapons and see if that doesn't ratchet-up the attention level. Good luck because after watching the youtube videos of Islamists beheading their enemies, including Catholic priests, and cannibalizing Syrian soldiers, I'm certain the gas attack victims died as serenely and humanely as can occur in the Muslim world.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Between us and the Russians, we've armed every one of these mo fuggers to the teeth.
http://news.yahoo.com/arab-states-urge-intern...
Besides kicking Syria out of the Arab League, what have they done to stop the slaughter? Turkey lives right next door and has suffered civilian casualties from Syrian artillery landing in Turkey. Clearly they don't need a UN mandate to defend themselves, so do they need a Floridian to come over and spread some "stand your ground" around?
Any one or all of these hosers can step in and teach the Syrians how to dance any time they want...so remind me why it's our problem when we can only prove Sarin was present and not necessarily prove who used it.
You don't need a reminder to see that Obambo should have kept his purple pie hole shut. Nobody, and I mean nobody, is frightened by such BS from the U.S. anymore. You make the strike like Israel does or STFU. Or, like Bin Laden, you make the strike and take all the credit for it later. If it fails, he can always put his pacifier back in until the next time. He's an embarrassment.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't need a reminder to see that Obambo should have kept his purple pie hole shut. Nobody, and I mean nobody, is frightened by such BS from the U.S. anymore. You make the strike like Israel does or STFU. Or, like Bin Laden, you make the strike and take all the credit for it later. If it fails, he can always put his pacifier back in until the next time. He's an embarrassment.
No argument.

I guess he was out back smokin' a fatty during the soft-walking, big stick carrying lessons. I will take issue with the "bend it like Netanyahu" comment...where do you think the "red line" came from?
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Voice of Peace wrote:
Rosh Hashana..
.. dinner..
.big family..
..together ..(?)
You stand a better chance being sprayed with Sarin than going through the above..
This is what I use for
those occasions..
- double set or earplugs reinforced with concrete
- a welding helmet
- half a flask of valium one hour before the dinner
- a baseball bat
There's nothing like big families gathering to bring up alive all of the best memorabilia from the past..
Ohhh, I almost forgot..
Take also a tape recorder.
It will be of use.. later, when everybody went home and the children start asking ..'Dad, what auntie Rebeca meant when she told me':..."on that day the s.o.b. told your mom he won't be going out with her to the cinema because he has an exam on Descriptive Geometry the next morning... and one hour later he showed up on my appartment, with a bottle of cheap cognac, cigarrettes and rubbers"..
Indeed, Shana Tova Uzi.... Shana Tova every buddy..
Ahhhyyy... there's nothing like those big family gatherings..
GOD BLESS THEM ALL..!!
http://www.adamzyglis.com/images/cartoon398.j...
Is here any money in comedy copy writing in Israel??? You should get in there. By the way that picture is our get together every year:-))))))).
Have a happy.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>No argument.
I guess he was out back smokin' a fatty during the soft-walking, big stick carrying lessons. I will take issue with the "bend it like Netanyahu" comment...where do you think the "red line" came from?
Obambi’s red line, according to our “friends” at ABC News, was concocted by the media, of course, of which they are not part of. LOL

President Obama’s ‘Red Line’: What He Actually Said About Syria and Chemical Weapons

>The use of chemical weapons, itself, was not exactly Obama’s original “red line,” as he laid it out during a news conference at the White House on Aug. 20, 2012. For purposes of expediency and practicality, media outlets have simplified the “red line” as this: If Syria deployed chemical weapons against its own people, it would have crossed a threshold with the White House.
But what Obama said was a little less clear.
“We have been very clear to the Assad regime, but also to other players on the ground, that a red line for us is we start seeing a whole bunch of chemical weapons moving around or being utilized,” the president said a year ago last week.“That would change my calculus. That would change my equation.”

It was also unclear what the consequences of crossing that “red line” would be. Obama has cautioned that unilateral action, particularly without a U.N. mandate, may be unwise and could run afoul of international law. In keeping with the strategy he used in seeking international cooperation for airstrikes against Libya in 2011, Obama warned in a CNN interview last week that international cooperation is key to military intervention.
To many, Wednesday’s attack outside Damascus would likely qualify as “a whole bunch” of chemical weapons deployed.<

The answer to your question is “I doonnah no!” Maybe it was Netanyahu's warning to Iran. WOOF TICKETS FOR SALE. COME AND GET THEM WHILE THEY'RE HOT.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like this asshole never watched the Good the Bad and the Ugly where it says: If you want to shoot, dont talk. His acting is even embarassing to a total idiot. I bet he is gonna do the same if Iran get the nukie, just a confused clueless little nobody whose only aim is to hurt and belittle the USA.
Feel sorry for the great real American Nation.
God Bless America. Better days are ahead I hope.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Sorry, If you want to shoot, shoot , dont talk!!!
Even in the war room when the Seals attacked Bin Ladden the great fake one looks like he is shitting in his pants. Take another look at the photo. What a joke.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Just so we're clear: I stopped measuring in 2009.
That's how I know the Arab League is sincere when they "demand" international action to relieve the poor Syrian populace. That they would waste the time to discuss, draft, refine and present their message without doing a single thing to intervene tells me exactly what the odds are that we would be seen as liberators by attacking Assad. I'm not buying it.
Once again, it's a regional problem...an Arab problem...a Muslim problem and most of all...it's not our problem. I'm saving every ballistic and cruise missile for the lesson we still need to teach Iran and you need to try a different approach. For example, when discussing this situation in polite company begin replacing Sarin gas with nuclear weapons and see if that doesn't ratchet-up the attention level. Good luck because after watching the youtube videos of Islamists beheading their enemies, including Catholic priests, and cannibalizing Syrian soldiers, I'm certain the gas attack victims died as serenely and humanely as can occur in the Muslim world.
When Iran gets the nuke the great fake chicken one is going to ask Putin what should he do. I started to believe more and more to the Russians and the Chines than to this chicken shit of a President. Shame on America to produce such a person to sit in the White House.
Albin

Albania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like this asshole never watched the Good the Bad and the Ugly where it says: If you want to shoot, dont talk. His acting is even embarassing to a total idiot. I bet he is gonna do the same if Iran get the nukie, just a confused clueless little nobody whose only aim is to hurt and belittle the USA.
Feel sorry for the great real American Nation.
God Bless America. Better days are ahead I hope.
U.S will be the only hegemonic power or even Hyper power ( read Amy Chua) that the world will see. U.S has all the prerequisites. It is the 3 largest country on earth, with the third biggest population. They only superpower and also regional superpower which is a melting pot of cultuers (germnay, France, Russia and China are mostly homogene and they will never accept to be like US, thats why they will never be HYPER POWERS). U.S has unique capabilities, intelligencia, and credibility. Even if China will ( economically speaking not militarly) reach U.S in 2030 still they have other great powers in the borders or regional superpowers , like japan, South Korea, Russia and India, while U.S is the hegemone in North and South America. Still U.S has the capability to get INTELLIGENCIA from all the world, because they have not create the nation based on a specific race thats why in 2050 US will have more than 450 million people and still growing in number, while China is not ready and will never accept, for the sake of being a hegemon to raise the number of non chinese people. U.S will be more free to act geopolitically and in tearms of technology and military even in 2050 still U.S will be the dominant, maybe they will not have 48% of the world military like in 2009 but they will still have more than 30 to 35% while china will not even reach Russia. SO DONT FEEL SORRY FOR US :P they will still be there now we are in pax americana after the old order of pax ANGLICANA, maybe in the future things will change but i think for good.

Since: Jun 10

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Just so we're clear: I stopped measuring in 2009.

TRD, I wasted so many letters writing over and over.."if they are doing what they do to their populations, just imagine given a chance, what would they do to us .... they, being the dictators, the faux leaders and the faux Muslim Clergy..

Hitting civilian and infrastructure targets in Syria will produce no results. Assad is doing it every hour of the day..

Puuttaaiinn has to experience a gasing session over a large crowd in Moscow ...

A one year boycott on Chinese made products will deliver the message at Tiananmen Square..

Assad and his Officers have to hang in Downtown Damascus..

We take care of Nassrallah and the Hizballah...

... and the mullahs from Terhan .. for dessert..

No use either hitting civilian and infrastructure targets in Iran.. We don't have a conflict between both populations..

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Obambi’s red line, according to our “friends” at ABC News, was concocted by the media, of course, of which they are not part of. LOL
President Obama’s ‘Red Line’: What He Actually Said About Syria and Chemical Weapons
>The use of chemical weapons, itself, was not exactly Obama’s original “red line,” as he laid it out during a news conference at the White House on Aug. 20, 2012. For purposes of expediency and practicality, media outlets have simplified the “red line” as this: If Syria deployed chemical weapons against its own people, it would have crossed a threshold with the White House.
But what Obama said was a little less clear.
“We have been very clear to the Assad regime, but also to other players on the ground, that a red line for us is we start seeing a whole bunch of chemical weapons moving around or being utilized,” the president said a year ago last week.“That would change my calculus. That would change my equation.”
It was also unclear what the consequences of crossing that “red line” would be. Obama has cautioned that unilateral action, particularly without a U.N. mandate, may be unwise and could run afoul of international law. In keeping with the strategy he used in seeking international cooperation for airstrikes against Libya in 2011, Obama warned in a CNN interview last week that international cooperation is key to military intervention.
To many, Wednesday’s attack outside Damascus would likely qualify as “a whole bunch” of chemical weapons deployed.<
The answer to your question is “I doonnah no!” Maybe it was Netanyahu's warning to Iran. WOOF TICKETS FOR SALE. COME AND GET THEM WHILE THEY'RE HOT.
There's no cool way to do it.

http://www2.2space.net/images/upl_news/120928...

...just sayin'.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Voice of Peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
TRD, I wasted so many letters writing over and over.."if they are doing what they do to their populations, just imagine given a chance, what would they do to us .... they, being the dictators, the faux leaders and the faux Muslim Clergy..
Hitting civilian and infrastructure targets in Syria will produce no results. Assad is doing it every hour of the day..
A one year boycott on Chinese made products will deliver the message at Tiananmen Square..
No use either hitting civilian and infrastructure targets in Iran.. We don't have a conflict between both populations..
Agreed. Now, work it out with the Arab League, our troops need a little time off.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

20% of CIA applicants tied to Hamas, Hizballah, al-Qaeda
Clearly, there have been serious attempts at infiltration. And did any of the infiltrators slip by and into the CIA? Given the fact that our government is committed to politically correct willful ignorance about the nature of Islam and jihad, and thus is unlikely to know how to screen applicants properly on these matters, that is not just a possibility; it's a certainty.

"CIA finds 1-in-5 job applicants hail from Hamas, Hezbollah, al Qaeda," by Cheryl K. Chumley for The Washington Times, September 2 ):

An estimated one-fifth of all applicants for Central Intelligence Agency positions had significant ties to the terror groups, Hamas, Hezbollah and al Qaeda, a newly released document from the Edward Snowden collection revealed on Monday.
The document — released by Mr. Snowden as part of his National Security Agency intelligence dump — said that the terrorist groups worked hard to infiltrate America’s top security agencies. CIA officials uncovered thousands of applicants, roughly 1-in-5, with “significant terrorist and/or hostile intelligence connections,” the document states, Ynet News reported.

The specifics of those ties were not revealed. But the groups most often cited as attempting to infiltrate the U.S. intelligence network were al Qaeda, Hamas and Hezbollah.

The NSA, in response, launched investigations into 4,000 instances of suspected abnormal staff activity, Ynet News said. Those investigations included the tracking of employee keystrokes on agency computers and the recording of document downloads.

“Over the last several years, a small subset of CIA’s total job applicants were flagged due to various problems or issues,” one unnamed agency official said, Ynet News reported.“During this period, one in five of that small subset was found to have significant connections to hostile intelligence services and-or terrorist groups.”

So what?? one of their guy is sitting in the White house.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Islamic teaching: Non-Muslims equal to dogs
[Via RaymondIbrahim.com ]

Among those familiar with the true teachings of Islam, it is well known that the life — or as articulated in Arabic, the “blood”— of an infidel, that is, a non-Muslim, is not equal to the life/blood of a Muslim. Few know, however, that among some of Islam’s respected hadith collections, the blood of a non-Muslim is no better than the blood of a dog.

(Dog-lovers should bear in mind that, in Islam, to be compared to a dog is about the worst and most degrading insult.)

Brother Rashid (a former Muslim turned Christian) recently discussed this during his Arabic-language show, Su’al Jari’(“Daring Question,” which I recently appeared on to discuss my book, Crucified Again).

According to a hadith recorded among other places in Sunan Ahmed (Hanbali jurisprudence) and Sunan al-Bayhaqi (Shafi’i jurisprudence), during the course of a discussion about non-Muslims, Caliph Omar al-Khattab — one of Sunni Islam’s “four righteous caliphs”— declared “They are heathens, and the blood of one of them is [like] the blood of a dog.”
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Really?????

Pope Tawadros says Christians continue to flee Egypt, urges against "foreign interference"
Pope Tawadros said: "The acts of violence against Christians in Iraq, Syria and other areas may be interconnected. There is a kind of pressure on Christians in the Middle East..."

The Melkite Greek Catholic Patriarch Gregory III Laham said in 2006 that "after 11 September, there is a plot to eliminate all the Christian minorities from the Arabic world."

"Pope Tawadros II Says Christians Continue to Flee Egypt, Urges Against 'Foreign Interference,'" from MidEast Christian News, August 30:

H.H. Pope Tawadros II of Alexandria has said there is pressure on Christians in the Middle East that has led to the migration of large numbers of Christians from the region.
The pope added that Egypt is experiencing tough times that would be followed by a new birth. He pointed out that Copts are deeply rooted in the land of Egypt and they reject any foreign interference in the affairs of Egypt in form and substance.

"The acts of violence against Christians in Iraq, Syria and other areas may be interconnected. There is a kind of pressure on Christians in the Middle East, and a large proportion of Christians have already migrated from Iraq," Pope Tawadros said during an interview with Hadith el-Youm program.

He believed that wars in the Arab world aim at fragmenting the region.

The pope pointed out that Egypt is now experiencing painful times, but this would be followed by a new birth. He explained that the reasons for such a situation in the country are many and accumulated, and are not the result of the present moment.

"Poor or no competence in administering a state like Egypt has caused what we are witnessing today," the pope noted....

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Voice of Peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
Let me get this in after uzi's spam. In case you forgot. TRD was incinerating villages and killing Charlie long before you put on that fake yellow school guard crossing jacket protecting what you might suspect are speeders through your school zone. I bust his stones because I've earned it. I never did what he did, but I was supporting, real time, what was going on at that time. He was a young man flying at Mach 1+ following orders. The death toll from those missions could never be confirmed. As we round the bend on that far turn in our lives, you and me also, the Commander looks at these hoped for missions with a an experienced eye, while us armchair quarterbacks can only second guess what it really entails. Don't lecture like you know what it like to kill people. Lots of them. I expect that he rolls over now and then wondering what was done and why. He talks tough, but I'm not fooled at all. Those sounds he hears are part of him. You know what? Fcuk you and him. Blah blah blah. I know .

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me get this in after uzi's spam. In case you forgot. TRD was incinerating villages and killing Charlie long before you put on that fake yellow school guard crossing jacket protecting what you might suspect are speeders through your school zone. I bust his stones because I've earned it. I never did what he did, but I was supporting, real time, what was going on at that time. He was a young man flying at Mach 1+ following orders. The death toll from those missions could never be confirmed. As we round the bend on that far turn in our lives, you and me also, the Commander looks at these hoped for missions with a an experienced eye, while us armchair quarterbacks can only second guess what it really entails. Don't lecture like you know what it like to kill people. Lots of them. I expect that he rolls over now and then wondering what was done and why. He talks tough, but I'm not fooled at all. Those sounds he hears are part of him. You know what? Fcuk you and him. Blah blah blah. I know .
"TRD was incinerating villages..."

Et tu, Brute? I painted with a pretty broad brush but that? How long have you and Jane Fonda been married?

Don't look now but they had more wars in the ME than we did after WW2. For all we know VOP has a whole string of Arab ears hanging on his ego wall. Besides, nobody pays any attention to a bunch of old farts plotting to un-fcuk the world.

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Y and TRD .. my two brotha from anotha motha..

Feerst, I'm not lecturing ..
Seconddd.. I have never used my rusty, all bent and in need of a replacement, measuring fckkn tape ... to size anything that the USA might be doing or has done anytime in the axis of time.

All I'm doing is..
..I'm looking at my hood, where the 'kids'.. arabs and jewish .. will have to take the shit that we will leave them and with some type of alchemy (that at this moment we don't posses), convert that shit into a place where they can exist and subsist, create, work hard and progress, feed and generate substance and abundance for both of them ... and have some left to trade off for stupid things that the 'kids' on that side of the Mississipi created and let ours feel that if you don't own one ... you are an ape.

Y, because of work, I went to Khmer... many years later, out of curiosity we went to Nam...
I slept on their undersize beds, ate their food, tasted their beer, shat on their shit holes.. experienced from short range how they live, treat each other, treat others .. and as I do everywhere I go ..I also tried to understand from themselves ... what is it that they want from life.

On those latitudes yours and my measuring tapes render useless.

I can figure the Thais, I can say I'm on the process of begining to digest the Chinese that I have visited so far (haven't been yet to Tibet and the West..just to name two)... but I still have to figure the Vietnamese and the Cambodians.... and before I say that the 'Final Solution' should have been a re-run of the movie the little boy and the fat man .. in order to ascertain that they both 'liberate' themselves from their local chapter of Satan ... I will go to the kitchen and fix me the second and last cup of Made In Korea Taster's Choice coffee of the day..understanding that we haven't talked yet about 'this' shithole either.

...but you'll never catch me doing in bed the position of judging anything on that side of the Mississipi, since the Mayflower anchored at Plymouth..

Let me change the subject..
..fckk you, Y .. You don't insult VOP and hide behind the anonimity and intrinsic impunity of this media .. pretending you are flying this Boeing 747 on farstammandmant class..!!

Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry high priest, Uzi DOES NOT post spam , its all important news and info. By the way killing commies in Nam is a privilage that TRD got a chance to do and my younger brother too. I salute them.
Too bad they did not finish the job and North Nam stayed a hell hole of a commie dictatorship.

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Now you've done it, Y..

Brother Uzi got pissed off..
..and I can understand him ..
You don't insult the eldest brother(VOP).. less than 48 hours before Uzi has the big gathering with his tribe..

Uzi, you can still tell the family that you just got your period .. and won't be able to make it this time.

We do the thing in Rehovot, leave the two ladies at home ... and drive to that joint by the US Embassy, across the beach, where all the bored and neglected French Female Tourists gather to have some low quality Israeli wine ... and forget about everything.
If we hit two of them.. I'll let you have the youngest..

Deal..??

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 64,981 - 65,000 of67,845
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

162 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 min Terry rigsby 48,831
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 min Frijoles 68,349
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,078,136
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min wojar 174,436
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 22 min tellin it like it is 4,541
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 33 min 75 Scorpio 453
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 1 hr TW_sugar_daddio 3
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 22 at 2:51PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••