Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Comments (Page 3,249)

Showing posts 64,961 - 64,980 of67,186
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Armpitjamme says the end is near, is one. Strangely enough, most of the leaves are still green, but there is a shitload on the ground. You can see the slow changing of the landscape. Fall is nice but it signals the end of summer. For you guys it's summer all year. No? My B.I.L. comes up in October from Winter Park. He's a nut.
Most of the time I've spent out of Florida has been in hotter, muggier spots so I don't understand what all the complaining is about (until I sit down in the car or I cut the grass). It might be worth it if we had a season change and got to see what you guys probably take for granted. We get a little bit of color from our maples but Florida trees don't get much down-time.

Look at it this way...brain eating amoeba can't live in cold water so summer has lost some of it's appeal down here.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Really? Have we become so jaded and bored with the continuously rising Muslim body count that we amuse ourselves with speculation?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-238...

Just another reason not to do it. We might miss an opportunity to do the right thing but we will absolutely avoid doing the wrong thing by sitting this out.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

TRD wrote:
Really? Have we become so jaded and bored with the continuously rising Muslim body count that we amuse ourselves with speculation?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-238...
Just another reason not to do it. We might miss an opportunity to do the right thing but we will absolutely avoid doing the wrong thing by sitting this out.
If absolutely avoiding doing the wrong thing was the right thing, we may as well as stay home instead of climbing into out gas guzzlers or taking that flight on Jet Blue. Don't puss out. Rotate those munitions. They do not have a forever shelf life. Time to calibrate the systems and acquire newer weaponry experience. Where's your cahones, Commander? This is a good time to test half-fag-Putin's cahones. Shock and awe. Hip Hip Hooray!!!!!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
If absolutely avoiding doing the wrong thing was the right thing, we may as well as stay home instead of climbing into out gas guzzlers or taking that flight on Jet Blue. Don't puss out. Rotate those munitions. They do not have a forever shelf life. Time to calibrate the systems and acquire newer weaponry experience. Where's your cahones, Commander? This is a good time to test half-fag-Putin's cahones. Shock and awe. Hip Hip Hooray!!!!!
I'm putting 21st century guidance on my 20th century ordinance and making every one of them count.

Putin doesn't need much of a push to kick Assad to the curb. He may be a despot but he isn't blind...this has turned into a pretty embarrassing association for him. If we give him a fall back position and a little nudge he might welcome a change in venue.

Spanish much jefe?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I'm putting 21st century guidance on my 20th century ordinance and making every one of them count.
Putin doesn't need much of a push to kick Assad to the curb. He may be a despot but he isn't blind...this has turned into a pretty embarrassing association for him. If we give him a fall back position and a little nudge he might welcome a change in venue.
Spanish much jefe?
No. Pick up a little here and there. 95% of the workforce is Hispanic. When they are not in court, incarcerated or visting their P.O's, they work real hard. Like having a yard full of ill-tempered critters that stay up all night and can't figure out why they are tired the next day. Pay them on Friday and they are broke and borrowing on Monday. But, to answer that question, NO. Nor do I care to. Mama la pinga, Hoto.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Pick up a little here and there. 95% of the workforce is Hispanic. When they are not in court, incarcerated or visting their P.O's, they work real hard. Like having a yard full of ill-tempered critters that stay up all night and can't figure out why they are tired the next day. Pay them on Friday and they are broke and borrowing on Monday. But, to answer that question, NO. Nor do I care to. Mama la pinga, Hoto.
In my experience, you just described roofers of every color. Something about cooking on a roof all day that makes 'em want to climb into a cold drink and stay there all night.

My Jewban grandson told me to tell you that the spoken "h" is a written "j" en español.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Op-Ed: I Don't Dress My Sons With Suicide Belts
Published: Sunday, August 04, 2013 11:57 PM
Arabs do - and that is the symbol of the unbridgeable gap between us.
Giulio Meotti
The writer, an Italian journalist with Il Foglio, writes a twice-weekly column for Arutz Sheva. He is the author of the book "A New Shoah", that researched the personal stories of Israel's terror victims, published by Encounter. His writing has appeared in publications, such as the Wall Street Journal, Frontpage and Commentary. He is at work on a book about the Vatican and Israel.
&#9658; More from this writer
"If you want to destroy everything, do not save their legs", professes Bazarov, the nihilist character of Turgenev. It seems a perfect description of the Palestinian Arab society, which sanctifies death and self immolation.
Palestinian children are not innocent. Their parents are not. Their political leaders are not. Their school teachers are not. Their religious imams are not. Their street friends are not. Their doctors are not.
Of the approximately 4,000 Palestinians currently in Israeli custody, 193 are children. According to a Shabak report, about 292 Palestinian children have been involved in terrorism.
One of these youngsters made global headlines last week when the IDF arrested him in Hevron. Then the IDF's legal adviser found that the Israel Defense Forces' detention of a 5-year-old Palestinian boy in Hevron was a legitimate step in order to “thwart the threat posed by the activities of a minor".
The Palestinian Arab children are not as innocent as the West would like to believe. 29 suicide attacks were carried out by youth under the age of 18 in 2000-2003, the bloody peak of the Second Intifada.
A compelling reason that PA Arab parents encourage their children to get involved is the financial incentive offered to families of terrorists. The PA furnishes a cash payment -$2,000 per child killed and $300 per child wounded. But it is more than money, it is ideology, culture, religion.
Because "there is only one truly serious philosophical problem, suicide", as Albert Camus writes at the beginning of the "Myth of Sisyphus" (1942).
A famous case involved a 12-year-old boy who was captured at a checkpoint near Shechem (Nablus) wearing an explosive belt. Using a police-sapper robot, the IDF removed the explosive belt from him. The boy later explained that the terrorists offered him 100 NIS and sex with virgins if he would perform the task.
IDF soldiers who participated in Operation Defensive Shield reported that children were often left behind to trigger booby-traps that terrorists set for Israeli troops.
You will recall the recent attack on David Be'eri and his 13-year old son as they drove through the streets of Jerusalem. At least two of the main perpetrators of that attack were children under the age of 12.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

That so many children have been recruited by terrorists reflects more than anything else the depth of cruelty, madness and lack of humanity implicit in Palestinian project and way of life. The harrowing physical mutilation of these children, the nurturing of the flames of the intifada as the most revolutionary and lasting Palestinian contribution, put the Palestinian Arabs in the same group as the Soviet Union’s Joseph Stalin, China’s Mao Zedong, Germany’s Adolf Hitler, Cuba’s Fidel Castro and Iran's Khomeini. These have all raised generations of children on a lethal ideology bent on the physical eradication of enemies and their religious symbols.
There is one image that explains better than anything else this ocean of hatred which nurtures the Palestinian Arab society: it shows a teenager gesturing victory, with the ruins of an Israeli bus in the background (a suicide bombing attack on bus no. 14, in which 8 passengers were killed). There is more truth in that horrible, baby face than in all the photo opportunities of Mahmoud Abbas in Washington.
Evil exists. The innocent Cambodian people met it when the young Khmer Rouge entered in Phnom Penh. The Israelis fight it every day. For all of us. Even when it has the face of a frail child.
Peace is not possible with a society that sanctifies death. I don't dress my sons with suicide belts. The Palestinian Arabs hang bombs like garlands above their children.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>In my experience, you just described roofers of every color. Something about cooking on a roof all day that makes 'em want to climb into a cold drink and stay there all night.
My Jewban grandson told me to tell you that the spoken "h" is a written "j" en español.
My mutthispanic baggage Grandson's Name is Joshua, pronounced Joshua. So, should I call him Hoshua? Understood that the name DeJesus is also Day-Hay-zues! What's a man to do? This multi-racial thing gives me the creeps. LOL

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Uzi wrote:
That so many children have been recruited by terrorists reflects more than anything else the depth of cruelty, madness and lack of humanity implicit in Palestinian project and way of life. The harrowing physical mutilation of these children, the nurturing of the flames of the intifada as the most revolutionary and lasting Palestinian contribution, put the Palestinian Arabs in the same group as the Soviet Union’s Joseph Stalin, China’s Mao Zedong, Germany’s Adolf Hitler, Cuba’s Fidel Castro and Iran's Khomeini. These have all raised generations of children on a lethal ideology bent on the physical eradication of enemies and their religious symbols.
There is one image that explains better than anything else this ocean of hatred which nurtures the Palestinian Arab society: it shows a teenager gesturing victory, with the ruins of an Israeli bus in the background (a suicide bombing attack on bus no. 14, in which 8 passengers were killed). There is more truth in that horrible, baby face than in all the photo opportunities of Mahmoud Abbas in Washington.
Evil exists. The innocent Cambodian people met it when the young Khmer Rouge entered in Phnom Penh. The Israelis fight it every day. For all of us. Even when it has the face of a frail child.
Peace is not possible with a society that sanctifies death. I don't dress my sons with suicide belts. The Palestinian Arabs hang bombs like garlands above their children.
At $2,000 per dead Palestinian we could get them all to suicide for a paltry $18 billion.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
My mutthispanic baggage Grandson's Name is Joshua, pronounced Joshua. So, should I call him Hoshua? Understood that the name DeJesus is also Day-Hay-zues! What's a man to do? This multi-racial thing gives me the creeps. LOL
You can't go wrong if you go with your gut. I will call your grandson Rolo.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't go wrong if you go with your gut. I will call your grandson Rolo.
Which one? There are 5 and 1 she. See Obami is taking your advice. Hemming and hawing about what to do. Now its Congress he's waiting for. Stall, deflect, contemplate, obfuscate, masturbate. Off to Mohican this A.M. Later, Boss

Since: Jun 10

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Sunday
20:00 (Middle East Time)
LIVE ..!!
..from 'Tartous Arena'

VIVALDI & ANASTASIA

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

... while we wait for Congress..

Live from the Tartous Square Center..

Kalinka

Katyusha (in case we have to take a few ...)

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Which one? There are 5 and 1 she. See Obami is taking your advice. Hemming and hawing about what to do. Now its Congress he's waiting for. Stall, deflect, contemplate, obfuscate, masturbate. Off to Mohican this A.M. Later, Boss
Joshua, and it's not me...it's my gut calling him that.

Have fun and be safe knowing Assad is constipated if not totally impacted waiting for the balloon to go up. By the time they show up he'll be begging for the Tomahawks just to get it over with.

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

The boys in the Ministry of Defense spend the hard to earn zlotes in shit..

Now they tell us that with this satellite we will be able to see a fckkkn ant coming out of a mound of soil..

Well, congratulations for a job well done..
What we need more ....is the capacity of sending a crew anywhere and having any azzhole on 'the list' blown up by a drone..

I wrote Natanyahu asking how much we spent on that egotrip..
Including the Arabs living in Israel, we are 8 fakakte millions citizens .. and we can not play 'StarWars' with our limited resources...

Neither Honduras, nor Tajikistan, both with populations similar to ours ... have sent any thing into space, other than the gases of farting cows..

...mtthr fckkkrs..

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

..but then .. you switch channel and you get Yardena.. ONE OF OUR GIRLS..

... a Israeliense e campiao mondial..(Portugese with a muito heavy Israeliano accent)

Roll over this one ...MTTHR FCKKRS..!!

Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Voice of Peace wrote:
..but then .. you switch channel and you get Yardena.. ONE OF OUR GIRLS..
... a Israeliense e campiao mondial..(Portugese with a muito heavy Israeliano accent)
Roll over this one ...MTTHR FCKKRS..!!
What a gal!!!!!!!!!!

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
What a gal!!!!!!!!!!

Uzi, first of all .. in case we don't read each other on the coming days ...SHANA TOVA, TIKATEVU VETICHATEMU LECHAIM TOVIM..

Next time you drive by Natanyia on the Kvish Hachof, pay attention to what the citizens of Natanyia wrote on one of the bridges crossing the road..

Other than that, this year R"H dinner is going to be at a friend from the days of college..
We have three seats left. One is for Eliahu Hanavi .. and you and the lady of your heart are welcomed to the other two..
I will be preparing the escabeche of salmon and koobah..
Anglais will be raped and abused at the table too..

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Oooops... the dinner will be in Rehovot.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 64,961 - 64,980 of67,186
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

102 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min RoxLo 1,033,955
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min litesong 42,945
Abby 4-17 10 min Mister Tonka 18
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 15 min ScarletandOlive 96,031
Amy 4-17 20 min ScarletandOlive 14
Chicago ranked among top 25 most frugal cities 23 min Guest 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 54 min jimtownhounddogsniffing 47,005
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques from Ottawa 167,425
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]