Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Comments (Page 3,247)

Showing posts 64,921 - 64,940 of67,554
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying that the Chef has a bigger crank than me? How dare you. Was she in Fla that long? 8>)
What happens in Florida...

...you know.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

YesWeCan wrote:
As soon as the UN inspectors leave the attack will begin and Israel will be in deep shtttttttttttttttttttttt. Isn't life just grand..........
It takes a special kind of racist to make the leap from Arabs slaughtering Arabs all the way to Israel being in deep shit. Sem...semi...OH YEAH! Antisemitic...that's so you.

Since: Jun 10

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I absolutely believe you're correct. It's just that I spent the entire front half of my life treating sex that way. To tell you the truth, the more mature women become, the more self-enlightened they get. After that it's less about our pleasure and more about her's. Don't get me wrong...I can be generous to a fault but the quid pro quo has got to be there to make it last. Anyway, what do you tell the lady of your heart? "I'll be right back after I find out if this guy bleaches his butthole"?

...and I spent my whole jeunesse thinking that the natural way is 'ladies first'..

Did I lose much, TRD..??

I wonder if when I'll get to Hell .. they'll have it on my file and if they'll give me any benefits for it ...

.. ladies first..

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Voice of Peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
...and I spent my whole jeunesse thinking that the natural way is 'ladies first'..
Did I lose much, TRD..??
I wonder if when I'll get to Hell .. they'll have it on my file and if they'll give me any benefits for it ...
.. ladies first..
If you spent more time in motion than still, you're ahead of the game.

Somebody else does the flying now so satisfying the lady is my full-time thing. When you run out of rooms to initiate and positions to try, you start making your own pizza dough and slow smoking the meat. A couple of episodes of BBQ Pitmasters will get you laid pretty quickly so be careful not to invite your brother in law because there's a lot of love in those ribs.

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

YesWeCan wrote:
As soon as the UN inspectors leave the attack will begin and Israel will be in deep shtttttttttttttttttttttt. Isn't life just grand..........

Shitcan .. wait, wait ..... don't do something irresponsible..

I read that Puuttain, obviously through some kind of translator, is trying to work out something with Ali Khamenei .. so nobody gets hurt and Puuttain can keep Tartous for another 99 years..

I wonder if what Puuttain has in mind is .... to stub Assad Jr. and his crew on their fckkkn backs, with a rusty dagger..

There's probably more honor among car thieves .. than among World Leaders..

Butttt, who gives a shit..
Puuttain, shoot the mtther fckkr and his Officers on their heads .. and we'll work out something so you can play with your nuclear subs .. preferibly, elsewhere instead of in front of my
living room sliding window..

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Obama and Cameron are showing determination to attack Syria.

The Rothschilds, AIPAC, Nathanyahu and Little Monster have lost control of the situation..

I say, at 05:00 our time we hit Damascus, the Kremlin, and Ali Khamenei Palace... with our secret weapon... KOOBEH..!!

http://www.haaretz.com/jewish-world/jewish-ho...

I was searching for something different to bring to my friend's home for the R"H dinner .. and now I know I have it.

I'm going to use lamb meat.. but I'm going to chop it with a knife. Everything you prepare with lamb meat ground on a machine ...looks and tastes like shit..

Many moons ago, I learned it on one of my favorite Arab restaurants.
Driving out of Nazareth in the direction of Afulah, on the left side of the road...there's this Christian Arab restaurant overlooking the valley.
They have the very best lamb meat dishes in the whole galaxy... and I believe the secret is lamb meat and grinding machines don't go together.

Bon appetit..!!

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Voice of Peace wrote:
The Rothschilds, AIPAC, Nathanyahu and Little Monster have lost control of the situation..
I say, at 05:00 our time we hit Damascus, the Kremlin, and Ali Khamenei Palace... with our secret weapon... KOOBEH..!!
I was searching for something different to bring to my friend's home for the R"H dinner .. and now I know I have it.
I'm going to use lamb meat.. but I'm going to chop it with a knife. Everything you prepare with lamb meat ground on a machine ...looks and tastes like shit..
Driving out of Nazareth in the direction of Afulah, on the left side of the road...there's this Christian Arab restaurant overlooking the valley.
They have the very best lamb meat dishes in the whole galaxy... and I believe the secret is lamb meat and grinding machines don't go together.
Bon appetit..!!
Not knowing what shit tastes like and your latest interest in finger painting with our Southern Lady, I'll pass on your preparation and participation of your lamb special, any which way you cut it. But, thanks anyway.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Voice of Peace wrote:
Bon appetit..!!
Are you trying to get me killed? If my sister in law's neighbor heard any kibbeh passed my lips but hers, she'd bust my behind. Syrians stole theirs from Lebanon anyway.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Not knowing what shit tastes like and your latest interest in finger painting with our Southern Lady, I'll pass on your preparation and participation of your lamb special, any which way you cut it. But, thanks anyway.
They may not seem like much all alone but if you close your eyes, you can almost imagine what it'd be like to shove one of them up a turducken's ass. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....now that's cookin'!

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>

Y, fasten your seatbelt and return your seat back ..to the upright position. We are landing in Little Bagdad.

Or Yehuda, a city next to the Ben Gurion Airport west side runway, is the hometown of an old community of Iraki Jews.
In town, they even have a Museum that celebrates Jewish Community Life in Irak through history.

They have this low budget, blue collar workers restaurant, Pundak Moshe, that caters the most colorful and tasty Jewish dishes in the galaxy... and no fckkn tourist guide has it on the agenda..

Furthermore, guys....if you marry an Iraki woman it's like heaven.. you are getting a wife and a mother (not her mother..!!) on the same package..
Something to keep in mind for the next life..

But let's stick to food ..!!

Let's get us a table for four.. and some club soda..

We are going to have the Koobah on a thick soop with pumpkins. Bon Appetit..!!

http://62.90.138.233/blogim/Ti ckTack/images/%7b371BFF80-3883 -4BC3-97B0-E72A8D7CD5FE%7d.jpg

Beets.
Yeah, those red things that you always wondered how the fckk they got painted ...
The Irakis Jews prepare, among others, Koobah with beets ... on a soup..
Tres delicieux..!!

Have some, guys..

http://teimonet.co.il/wp-content/uploads/2010...

I'm going to order also their lamb meat stuffed tripe and their beets-lamb-rice plate..

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2008/08/0...

No pita bread plizzzz..
..and no beer or sugar loaded sodas.
Just plain Iraki tea ... to wash down all the fat..

So ... we had four dishes .. for 120 NIS including tip, to the Ethiopian waitress ... which translates into English 33 USD.

If you are hungry ... I can order some of their cooked fish, salona ... but you need a fire extinguisher next to it.. goddamned Irakis can burn you from inside out with that fish..

http://62.90.138.233/blogim/Ti ckTack/images/%7bC7E08AF7-CDCE -4E25-A3D8-46CD3D382528%7d.jpg

Pundak Moshe, one of the eight wonders on Earth..

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

s.o.b.... some of the links won't copy properly ..

... well, just take my word for it..

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Voice of Peace wrote:
s.o.b.... some of the links won't copy properly ..
... well, just take my word for it..
Lamb blows and so does anybody who eats it. But, if you must eat goat, eat it rare. Here, let me help you.

http://www.askmen.com/sports/foodcourt_150/18...

Eat it rare. It’s true, the compound responsible for increased cancer risk pops up most in well-done meats. Of course, you may not like rare meat. So cook it low and slow with indirect heat and avoid charring. You’ll minimize the cancer-causing chemicals that form when meats are charred.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

I may be off the mark but I believe Veeky would have a special name for this kind of "journalism".

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/chomsky-accu...

Chomsky doesn't need any help from Stinky McLiarpants in making Israel the villain.
YesWeCan

Naples, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Oh no.......... "Israel deployed its Iron Dome missile defense system in Tel Aviv on Friday, as the United States weighed military strikes on neighboring Syria, local media said."

The softball size shttttt balls are about the drop on Israel. Isn't life just grand..........

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

YesShitCan wrote:
Oh no.......... "Israel deployed its Iron Dome missile defense system in Tel Aviv on Friday, as the United States weighed military strikes on neighboring Syria, local media said."
The softball size shttttt balls are about to drop into my mouth. Isn't live just grand..........
LOL

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

YesWeCan wrote:
The softball size shttttt balls are about the drop on Israel. Isn't life just grand..........
They do that so their entire military can take the Sabbath off.

Yeah, it's that good.

So, are you the one passing softball-sized shitballs? MAN! That's gotta sting!

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>They do that so their entire military can take the Sabbath off.
Yeah, it's that good.
So, are you the one passing softball-sized shitballs? MAN! That's gotta sting!
I'm so lonely. Can I have a hug? Everybody is gone for the day. Been reading some of these Jew haters on other threads. Boring!!!!! Have a good Labor Day Weekend. I suspect Mama will want to make the trek to Foxwoods one of those days. I'm up for it. Peace, Commander.

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

TRD wrote:
I may be off the mark but I believe Veeky would have a special name for this kind of "journalism".
http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/chomsky-accu...
Chomsky doesn't need any help from Stinky McLiarpants in making Israel the villain.

The egomaniac and self hating Jew, Noam Chomsky, is nothing but another disciple of the school of "Israel is always wrong" and "Israel is the most dangerous country in the Middle East".

By virtue of the authority deposited on me by the guy that wrote da'first ammendment .. I hereby declare ... FCKK YOU, NOAM CHOMSKY ... Next Passover, I hope you choke to death on a matza ball..!!

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

YesWeCan wrote:

Shitcan, some news that you won't see on FOX.

Turkey shares with Syria the largest length of border. Israeli journalists at the Turkish side of the border reported a pile up of motorized pieces of artillery and tanks on trailers.. You don't move in with artillery and tanks unless you plan to dominate the territory for a period of time..

On the Jordan side of the border with Turkey, da'King has stationed several infantry units. You gather infantry in large quantities if you are going to parade ... or you anticipate man to man fighting..

Israel, at least 'for export', declared that we have put in motion most of our defensive units.. But, I'll tell you a secret, for the IDF to go from defensive to offensive ... all it takes is to erase de 'd''e''f'.. and start kicking ass..

Pleaaaaaaase.....Don't give us a reason.
There's too many generals waiting for Assad or Nassrallah to blink...
If we take the initiative, the Turkish and the Jordans will follow suite..

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Ooops..!!
On the Jordan side of the border with SYRIA..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 64,921 - 64,940 of67,554
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info