Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Comments (Page 3,246)

Showing posts 64,901 - 64,920 of67,543
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Voice of Peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
I know babe .. it's a game.
Isn't it..??
Cheffy .. when this ship docks, I'm getting off with you..
I don't smoke
drink occasionally
have a pension
can cook
do four positions
... and if you press the right button .. I can even talk to you French (it has happened already)
Mange la merde. Comprends?

Since: Jun 10

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Uzi wrote:
so my (big mouth)grandson coming home from the first day of the first grade and saying: What kind of a stupid school is this, I still cant read or write. This is after telling him what they going to teach them there.
Big mouthed funny guy.

Gadoooolll ..(greaaaatt..!!)

I asked Little Monster, how's Lorin (da'little teacher.. about one foot higher than my grandson)..??

""Ohhh, I don't know ... she's talking and talking all the time .. like the rest of the girls..""

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Mange la merde. Comprends?

...mmmhhh..etes tu sur..??

Est ce que tu aimes manger..??

..and now, auf Englisch ..

Shit eating and being aroused by your partner defecation ... in this society is understood as a fag's pervertion..

Haven't done it yet ... but normally at six a.m. our time, like clock-work my body returns to Nature what it took from the freezer and the refrigerator the day before..

I called FedEx in Tel Aviv...and explained them that I have a little something to send to Connecticut (I always have problems with this word)...
They say they don't do shit "door to door"..

Tomorrow I'll try EMS,.... traditionally they are not picky .. and never turn down business..

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

...but that was not what I came here for..

http://static.someecards.com/someecards/userc...

This guy could use a shave and a hair cut ... if not for anything else .. to add credibility to his rhetoric.... however, I think he got it right..

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Voice of Peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
...mmmhhh..etes tu sur..??
Est ce que tu aimes manger..??
..and now, auf Englisch ..
Shit eating and being aroused by your partner defecation ... in this society is understood as a fag's pervertion..
Haven't done it yet ... but normally at six a.m. our time, like clock-work my body returns to Nature what it took from the freezer and the refrigerator the day before..
I called FedEx in Tel Aviv...and explained them that I have a little something to send to Connecticut (I always have problems with this word)...
They say they don't do shit "door to door"..
Tomorrow I'll try EMS,.... traditionally they are not picky .. and never turn down business..
Why Connecticut? You must have Chef mixed up with someone else who irritates you. LMAO

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>We don't have to egress if we never ingress. When you get back from your water works try this on for size: We kick Turkey out of NATO, encourage Russia to dock in Izmir and then we've killed two birds with one stone. We've gotten the Islamists out of the alliance and given Russia no reason to proceed any further into the Med. The progress we'll make with the Russians is that they'll thank us for opening up an emerging market to them and invite our president for an epic rap battle.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
2 hours running the electric motor and all is well. Quit after I wrapped my fishing line around the prop the second time. So, you're all for letting Russia have that sh!thole? Not too long ago you were all for sending in a Carrier Force to counter a clear case of provocation by Fag-Putin. Oh well, I like the second option except for the perception that we are running away.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Voice of Peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
I know babe .. it's a game.
Isn't it..??
Cheffy .. when this ship docks, I'm getting off with you..
I don't smoke
drink occasionally
have a pension
can cook
do four positions
... and if you press the right button .. I can even talk to you French (it has happened already)
Quit hitting on the dude, he doesn't like you.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
2 hours running the electric motor and all is well. Quit after I wrapped my fishing line around the prop the second time. So, you're all for letting Russia have that sh!thole? Not too long ago you were all for sending in a Carrier Force to counter a clear case of provocation by Fag-Putin. Oh well, I like the second option except for the perception that we are running away.
Like I said, there will be no running away if we manage to not run in. Besides, the Russians would rather have a port where things are peaceful and quiet.

Obama should bring Clinton in on this one...the way it looks, we'll be launching Tomahawks at baby formula factories any minute.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

If I thought there were an ounce of value to be found or at the least, thought the situation in Syria could be unfcuked, I'd throw so much US iron at the situation the place would turn magnetic.

It meets neither threshold.

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Primero ... Cheffy doesn't irritate moi..
Cheffy amazes me..at first sight, it looks like Cheffy likes to be the target of everybody's improper codes of behaviour..

Zweiten ... I thought I remembered Cheffy writing that she's driving north back to Connecticut.. butttt, now that you mention it, I might be wrong..

Third ... she sounds like she wants it .. but the hard way .. and to tell you the truth, TRD ... although I love the road to the Grand Canyon ... I'm under the impression that today the used cars market (1948 to 1958 models) is dominated by the offer rather than demand (couldn't believe the grandmas' behaviour at the Elementary School gathering -...which in the other hand, that's a good sign that we are all alive, and we have to live .. because Assad Jr. or Nassrallah, for that matter, without previous warning... can shove a rocket on our asssses)...

But this guy...this guy still likes it the old way ... running after the prey ..
I must be getting old .. and the play makes me feel younger..

Anyway... I understand more about machines and equipment .. than I understand about females ..(of any kind)..

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Quit hitting on the dude, he doesn't like you.

How could dude know what is to like or dislike..
It's been so long since the last time ..

Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Voice of Peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
Gadoooolll ..(greaaaatt..!!)
I asked Little Monster, how's Lorin (da'little teacher.. about one foot higher than my grandson)..??
""Ohhh, I don't know ... she's talking and talking all the time .. like the rest of the girls..""
hahahah hahahah little creatures are funnier than life..........

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Voice of Peace wrote:
Primero ... Cheffy doesn't irritate moi..
Cheffy amazes me..at first sight, it looks like Cheffy likes to be the target of everybody's improper codes of behaviour..
Zweiten ... I thought I remembered Cheffy writing that she's driving north back to Connecticut.. butttt, now that you mention it, I might be wrong..
Third ... she sounds like she wants it .. but the hard way .. and to tell you the truth, TRD ... although I love the road to the Grand Canyon ... I'm under the impression that today the used cars market (1948 to 1958 models) is dominated by the offer rather than demand (couldn't believe the grandmas' behaviour at the Elementary School gathering -...which in the other hand, that's a good sign that we are all alive, and we have to live .. because Assad Jr. or Nassrallah, for that matter, without previous warning... can shove a rocket on our asssses)...
But this guy...this guy still likes it the old way ... running after the prey ..
I must be getting old .. and the play makes me feel younger..
Anyway... I understand more about machines and equipment .. than I understand about females ..(of any kind)..
Excellent rationale...be promiscuous because you never know which piece of ass will be your last.

That still doesn't change the likelihood that you're propositioning a guy. Can you remember a single lady-like behavior? And don't use Ize as a guide, he humps more legs than a Springer Spaniel.

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

TRD, what's the use of leaving this world without having tasted how does it feel when the hole is tight..??

Que largen el toro..!!
Let the bull into the arena..!!

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Excellent rationale...be promiscuous because you never know which piece of ass will be your last.
That still doesn't change the likelihood that you're propositioning a guy. Can you remember a single lady-like behavior? And don't use Ize as a guide, he humps more legs than a Springer Spaniel.
Are you saying that the Chef has a bigger crank than me? How dare you. Was she in Fla that long? 8>)
YesWeCan

Naples, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

As soon as the UN inspectors leave the attack will begin and Israel will be in deep shtttttttttttttttttttttt. Isn't life just grand...............

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

YesWeCan wrote:
As soon as the UN inspectors leave the attack will begin and Israel will be in deep shtttttttttttttttttttttt. Isn't life just grand..........
Don't you mean "live", Hassan? With Arabs killing Arabs, all over the place, Israel doesn't have to spend a bullet. Studies show that rats will kill each other when it gets too crowded. They call that terrorist control.LMFAO.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Voice of Peace wrote:
TRD, what's the use of leaving this world without having tasted how does it feel when the hole is tight..??
Que largen el toro..!!
You are disgusting. If tightness is what you crave, roll her over. On the serious side, when you yell into do you hear an echo?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

[QUOTE who="YesSh!tCan"]As soon as the UN inspectors leave the attack will begin and Israel will be in deep shtttttttttttttttttttttt. Isn't life just grand..........QUOTE]
Another wet dream, YesSh!tCan? Be careful, Son. Mom may make you get your own bed.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Voice of Peace wrote:
Que largen el toro..!!
I absolutely believe you're correct. It's just that I spent the entire front half of my life treating sex that way. To tell you the truth, the more mature women become, the more self-enlightened they get. After that it's less about our pleasure and more about her's. Don't get me wrong...I can be generous to a fault but the quid pro quo has got to be there to make it last. Anyway, what do you tell the lady of your heart? "I'll be right back after I find out if this guy bleaches his butthole"?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 64,901 - 64,920 of67,543
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min mdbuilder 1,072,843
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Obskeptic 173,746
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min SpaceBlues 45,563
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 49 min Corrupt Democrats 1,831
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Go Blue Forever 97,455
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr Stuart Cudahy 68,163
Make 1000$ instantly 6 hr generalwon1 1
•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 8:58PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search