Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#71574 Aug 28, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, for once :-)))))) you are right and as I said both sides yelling "allah u akhbar" so this idiot of a fake asshole is going to intervene on the side of the worst than Assad group of assasins like the Muslim Bro and al quaida, he is totaly clueless MF. But as he said if there is a conflict I"ll always be on the muslim side.(The worst muslim side possible). I pray that no American soldier will die for his insane and stupid decisions. What a shame for the US. Pure idiot just ruining America.
One in a row (I'm on a roll)!

I have been following along in class and doing my homework and I feel safe saying that like all things Muslim, there is no better side to this clusterfcuk.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71575 Aug 28, 2013
Voice of Peace wrote:
TRD
We agreed that innocent civilians are out of the equation.
We agreed that we don't want to have a precedent .. for others to base future attacks on civilians.
We agreed that the use of gas is a no-no .. and can't go impuned..
We agreed that Assad, the Generals and the Officers .. down to the last one that was involved and did not refuse to carry orders … has to be punished
We agreed that the Arab League won't do shit.
What we don't agree upon is who has to carry out the punishing.
A few days ago before I asked NATO to bid for the job… I put Erdogan and the Turks on the equation … I didn't like the hypothetical results.
The Turks have an open account with the Syrians dating from way back then..
They might savagely kill thousands of Syrian innocent civilians on the way to Assad Jr.'s neck.
If the Turks are part of the NATO gang … there is some direct and indirect control …
Let's have NATO shoot a first heavy round to Military Targets ONLY… and give the Syrian Army a 48 hours break to round up all the responsible individuals, Assad Jr. included… shoot them on their heads, without trail … and hang them to dry on Damascus main square…
NO STANLEY MEASURING TAPE, PLIZZZZZ..
That will do the job and create the right deterring precedent.. ON THE HOOD.
Why?

Why is it that when I look at this situation I see no right side to balance the wrong?

Why, in a region surrounded by coreligionists who see the same tragedy unfolding as us, is it NATO's responsibility to step in and relieve the pressure on the innocents by giving them an entire alliance of infidels to focus on?

Why, aside from my fears that this will spill over and affect my family and friends in Israel, do I even care why or how Assad clings to power? He's simply doing it the same way they have all done it since the Ottomans fell.

Why do I not hear UN inspectors saying that the chemical traces found on site match the precursor chemicals that were smuggled out of Iraq and into Syria in the run-up to Operation Enduring Freedom (remember the WMDs?)?

Why? What's my reason to believe that the situation will improve with our intervention rather than get worse?
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#71576 Aug 28, 2013
I think it was probably a TEXAS doctor.

A Muslim immigrant goes to the doctor and says "I feel terrible." The doctor examines him and then says:
"You need to pee and shit in a bucket for a week, throw in a dead fish and a rotting cabbage. Put a towel
over your head and inhale the vapors for three days."

The Muslim does this and goes back to the doctor and says "I feel wonderful!
What was wrong with me?"

The doctor replied, "You were homesick."

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#71578 Aug 28, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>One in a row (I'm on a roll)!
I have been following along in class and doing my homework and I feel safe saying that like all things Muslim, there is no better side to this clusterfcuk.
I agree with you that surgical strikes will do nothing but stoke more hatred of the U.S., if that's possible. But, I absolutely support the result of telling Russia & China to go fcuk yourselves. Like, you want some of this? Are you really ready or just selling woof tickets? I'm sick of Putin's chest beating and he only does it because of our tolerance for abuse. Where's the carrier task group over there? Plenty of warships. Not enough. You said it before. We have to have a massive presence there to counter Russia's lip smacking over their Syrian Port, waiting to capitalize on any misstep we make and establish their dominance of that region. Get it on!!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71579 Aug 28, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you that surgical strikes will do nothing but stoke more hatred of the U.S., if that's possible. But, I absolutely support the result of telling Russia & China to go fcuk yourselves. Like, you want some of this? Are you really ready or just selling woof tickets? I'm sick of Putin's chest beating and he only does it because of our tolerance for abuse. Where's the carrier task group over there? Plenty of warships. Not enough. You said it before. We have to have a massive presence there to counter Russia's lip smacking over their Syrian Port, waiting to capitalize on any misstep we make and establish their dominance of that region. Get it on!!
Ahhh, if only the situation were as simple as the old school cold war mentality. It's not.

We've already wasted literally tons of money and thousands of lives trying to maintain influence in a region where we're thought of as Rubes for caring. What we have forgotten is how to kick the living shit out of an enemy and then exit stage left. As long as we maintain this ridiculous doctrine of repairing what we break, I have no use for physical intervention.

I don't care if Russia wants to be Syria's benefactor...they are finding out that that if Assad falls, the same fate awaits them in Syria as they faced in Afghanistan. They would probably dump Syria in a heartbeat if they had access to another deep water port in the Med. I'd bet they're already counting the days until they evacuate Tartus.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#71580 Aug 28, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Ahhh, if only the situation were as simple as the old school cold war mentality. It's not.
We've already wasted literally tons of money and thousands of lives trying to maintain influence in a region where we're thought of as Rubes for caring. What we have forgotten is how to kick the living shit out of an enemy and then exit stage left. As long as we maintain this ridiculous doctrine of repairing what we break, I have no use for physical intervention.
I don't care if Russia wants to be Syria's benefactor...they are finding out that that if Assad falls, the same fate awaits them in Syria as they faced in Afghanistan. They would probably dump Syria in a heartbeat if they had access to another deep water port in the Med. I'd bet they're already counting the days until they evacuate Tartus.
Exit stage left? Only if they let you. Russia or China would never let you exit until they saved face. There would be no moving in and putting troops on the ground. Just weaponry vs weaponry. They would be the ones looking for a way out. Not us. And, China already knows where the money is. Putin? That faux Black Belt cross dresser is running a bad gamble that they have what it takes. I'll take a hoop player and his entourage against a half-a-fag make believe martial arts practitioner running his smegma rimmed pie hole. Yes. It's Wednesday. LOL

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#71581 Aug 28, 2013
Taking my yacht out for a few hours on a test run. Dropped the motor in the water last time out and finally found oar locks for my security blanket. Hopefully, it dried out. If not, well, let's blow up some Syrians. Cool, yo.

Since: Jun 10

Tel Aviv, Israel

#71582 Aug 28, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
I would be delighted to bring the beer & pizza on one condition. The Chef must be able to cross those ankles behind her head so we can roll her back and forth between snacks. Kabish?
Never done that position..
Utterly Curious..

Right now they are closed.
But tomorrow, I will call AIG ..
I don't understand this people. On the last e-mail they warned me about using Q-tips..Some of them come appart..

Tel Aviv, Israel

#71583 Aug 28, 2013
Uzi wrote:
I think it was probably a TEXAS doctor.
A Muslim immigrant goes to the doctor and says "I feel terrible." The doctor examines him and then says:
"You need to pee and shit in a bucket for a week, throw in a dead fish and a rotting cabbage. Put a towel
over your head and inhale the vapors for three days."
The Muslim does this and goes back to the doctor and says "I feel wonderful!
What was wrong with me?"
The doctor replied, "You were homesick."

Shishlik,
Kebab,
Humus,
Salat,
wine or beer ... or both
... and coffee on me..!!

Uzi, you are not an easy guy..

I almost forgot .... bwahahahahahaha

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71585 Aug 28, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Exit stage left? Only if they let you. Russia or China would never let you exit until they saved face. There would be no moving in and putting troops on the ground. Just weaponry vs weaponry. They would be the ones looking for a way out. Not us. And, China already knows where the money is. Putin? That faux Black Belt cross dresser is running a bad gamble that they have what it takes. I'll take a hoop player and his entourage against a half-a-fag make believe martial arts practitioner running his smegma rimmed pie hole. Yes. It's Wednesday. LOL
We don't have to egress if we never ingress. When you get back from your water works try this on for size: We kick Turkey out of NATO, encourage Russia to dock in Izmir and then we've killed two birds with one stone. We've gotten the Islamists out of the alliance and given Russia no reason to proceed any further into the Med. The progress we'll make with the Russians is that they'll thank us for opening up an emerging market to them and invite our president for an epic rap battle.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71586 Aug 28, 2013
I hope I'm still alive for this one.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/08/28/us-...

Pity we can't start now and go really, really slowly during the appeals process.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#71587 Aug 28, 2013
Voice of Peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
IF …. If I was a rich man … yabadaba yabacheffy yabadaba yabadab..!!
yabadaba get lost. Kapisch?

Tel Aviv, Israel

#71588 Aug 28, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
yabadaba get lost. Kapisch?

I know babe .. it's a game.
Isn't it..??

Cheffy .. when this ship docks, I'm getting off with you..

I don't smoke
drink occasionally
have a pension
can cook
do four positions
... and if you press the right button .. I can even talk to you French (it has happened already)

Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#71589 Aug 28, 2013
so my (big mouth)grandson coming home from the first day of the first grade and saying: What kind of a stupid school is this, I still cant read or write. This is after telling him what they going to teach them there.
Big mouthed funny guy.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#71590 Aug 29, 2013
Voice of Peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
I know babe .. it's a game.
Isn't it..??
Cheffy .. when this ship docks, I'm getting off with you..
I don't smoke
drink occasionally
have a pension
can cook
do four positions
... and if you press the right button .. I can even talk to you French (it has happened already)
Mange la merde. Comprends?

Tel Aviv, Israel

#71591 Aug 29, 2013
Uzi wrote:
so my (big mouth)grandson coming home from the first day of the first grade and saying: What kind of a stupid school is this, I still cant read or write. This is after telling him what they going to teach them there.
Big mouthed funny guy.

Gadoooolll ..(greaaaatt..!!)

I asked Little Monster, how's Lorin (da'little teacher.. about one foot higher than my grandson)..??

""Ohhh, I don't know ... she's talking and talking all the time .. like the rest of the girls..""

Tel Aviv, Israel

#71592 Aug 29, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Mange la merde. Comprends?

...mmmhhh..etes tu sur..??

Est ce que tu aimes manger..??

..and now, auf Englisch ..

Shit eating and being aroused by your partner defecation ... in this society is understood as a fag's pervertion..

Haven't done it yet ... but normally at six a.m. our time, like clock-work my body returns to Nature what it took from the freezer and the refrigerator the day before..

I called FedEx in Tel Aviv...and explained them that I have a little something to send to Connecticut (I always have problems with this word)...
They say they don't do shit "door to door"..

Tomorrow I'll try EMS,.... traditionally they are not picky .. and never turn down business..

Tel Aviv, Israel

#71593 Aug 29, 2013

...but that was not what I came here for..

http://static.someecards.com/someecards/userc...

This guy could use a shave and a hair cut ... if not for anything else .. to add credibility to his rhetoric.... however, I think he got it right..

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#71594 Aug 29, 2013
Voice of Peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
...mmmhhh..etes tu sur..??
Est ce que tu aimes manger..??
..and now, auf Englisch ..
Shit eating and being aroused by your partner defecation ... in this society is understood as a fag's pervertion..
Haven't done it yet ... but normally at six a.m. our time, like clock-work my body returns to Nature what it took from the freezer and the refrigerator the day before..
I called FedEx in Tel Aviv...and explained them that I have a little something to send to Connecticut (I always have problems with this word)...
They say they don't do shit "door to door"..
Tomorrow I'll try EMS,.... traditionally they are not picky .. and never turn down business..
Why Connecticut? You must have Chef mixed up with someone else who irritates you. LMAO

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#71595 Aug 29, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>We don't have to egress if we never ingress. When you get back from your water works try this on for size: We kick Turkey out of NATO, encourage Russia to dock in Izmir and then we've killed two birds with one stone. We've gotten the Islamists out of the alliance and given Russia no reason to proceed any further into the Med. The progress we'll make with the Russians is that they'll thank us for opening up an emerging market to them and invite our president for an epic rap battle.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =dX_1B0w7HzcXX
2 hours running the electric motor and all is well. Quit after I wrapped my fishing line around the prop the second time. So, you're all for letting Russia have that sh!thole? Not too long ago you were all for sending in a Carrier Force to counter a clear case of provocation by Fag-Putin. Oh well, I like the second option except for the perception that we are running away.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Maude 181,861
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Yeah 1,154,285
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 43 min KiMerde 51,262
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 46 min JOEL 71,100
Family of slain Loyola student seeks 'peace not... 1 hr Searcy 2
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Mothra 49,236
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 3 hr Silk 87
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance