Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#71550 Aug 27, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>If only...
BTW, chances are the first video wasn't of Florida ants. Those puzzies looked like they've been living under a Georgia meth lab. The irony in your plan is that to activate it, you need to add water to the grits so they swell up and the ants explode. Who's giving any of that up? Better just hand out 9.5 million bus tickets to Amman.
Oh details, details. Vid - >HOW TO KILL FIRE ANTS WITH GRITS IN FLORIDA<. As for water, recovered urine air dropped by multiple fire supression aircraft on loan from the states. Don't be such a downer.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#71551 Aug 27, 2013
Voice of Peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
"""Keep your hands off me.""" ...Cheffy, are you South African by any chance..??
Give it up, sweetheart, or I'll have Yumpin go after you! ;0

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#71553 Aug 27, 2013
Voice of Peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
The 'look like' paragraph that you refered to and draw our attentions to....is contained on the first chapter of the Pre-Conditions for Negotiating Book un-written yet .. however, already signed by ... the two wannabe negotiating parties.
How the fckkk you think a well intended bonafide party can negotiate Peace .. when everybody, included Little Monster, know that they are wicked and remotely commited to enforce anything put down on the agreement .... like, for instance, included, not withstanding and (run out of words)... dismanteling the terrorists gangs, collecting all arms, making it illegal to smuggle, warehouse, carry, distribute and use ARMS AND AMMUNITION, unless you are a Pooolice, Sold-deer or any kind of Sick-cret Palas-tin age-ent..
Is an uphill road that we will have to walk (on our hands .. and at times on only one hand) to get the Peace Gesellshaft going betwee both parties..
Pray for good weather too, TRD.
We don't want them mttthr fckkkrs to use the miserable weather for an excuse.
I'll keep you two informed..
Sin cellery..
VOP
First of all, it would take less time to name the people who believe this round of talks will be productive than to enumerate those of us who consider it a circle jerk. That said, if you're going to go through the motions at least try to look interested in the outcome. IF....they were a sovereign nation, this little incursion would constitute an act of war while asking them to sit down and settle their differences with you. I know I'm not the only one to have trouble deciphering the message this sends.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71554 Aug 27, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh details, details. Vid - >HOW TO KILL FIRE ANTS WITH GRITS IN FLORIDA<. As for water, recovered urine air dropped by multiple fire supression aircraft on loan from the states. Don't be such a downer.
See? This is why I love working with you! You don't cause problems, you solve them!

http://www.google.com/imgres...
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#71555 Aug 27, 2013
THE BRITS ARE SMART

A big earthquake with the strength of 8.1 on the Richter scale hits the Middle East.
Two million Muslims die and over a million are injured.
Iraq, Iran and Syria are totally ruined and the governments don't know where to start with providing help to rebuild.
The rest of the world is in shock.

The USA is sending troops to help keep the peace.
Saudi Arabia is sending oil.
Latin American countries are sending clothing.
New Zealand and Australia are sending sheep, cattle and food crops.
The Asian countries are sending labour to assist in rebuilding the infrastructure.
Canada is sending medical teams and supplies.
GREAT BRITAIN, not to be outdone, is sending two million replacement Muslims.
God Bless GREAT BRITAIN. Damn.......... those Brits are smart !

YesWeCan

Naples, FL

#71556 Aug 27, 2013
How are my Jew blood sucking peeps today?
YesWeCan

Naples, FL

#71557 Aug 27, 2013
I predict there will be hail in the form of baseball size shttttttt balls raining down on Israel very shorty, isn't live just grand...

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#71558 Aug 27, 2013
YesWeCan wrote:
I predict there will be hail in the form of baseball size shttttttt balls raining down on Israel very shorty, isn't live just grand...
It's "life" Hassan. Life would have been grand if some sh!t eating buzzard hadn't crapped on a rock and you hatched out in the hot Fla sun.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71559 Aug 27, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's "life" Hassan. Life would have been grand if some sh!t eating buzzard hadn't crapped on a rock and you hatched out in the hot Fla sun.
And then...in it's inimitable wisdom Florida opens it's skies for the afternoon thunderboomers and poof...we've washed off all our rocks and cooled things down for the evening. Something's grand all right.

It's like clockwork.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#71560 Aug 27, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>And then...in it's inimitable wisdom Florida opens it's skies for the afternoon thunderboomers and poof...we've washed off all our rocks and cooled things down for the evening. Something's grand all right.
It's like clockwork.
Are we going to do it? Are we going to antagonize the Syrians, Russians, China, Iran, Lebanon, Hamas, Hezbollah? I only hope so. Time to rotate the munitions stock.

Since: Jun 10

Tel Aviv, Israel

#71561 Aug 27, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Give it up, sweetheart, or I'll have Yumpin go after you! ;0

Menage a trois..??

Love it..
..and the best part of it ...Y can go bring beer and pizza, without us having to interrupt the proceedings

... Cheffy, did you know you are kinkyyyy..??

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71562 Aug 27, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Are we going to do it? Are we going to antagonize the Syrians, Russians, China, Iran, Lebanon, Hamas, Hezbollah? I only hope so. Time to rotate the munitions stock.
At least use up the bazillion rounds that the TSA is hoarding.

I was just reading the stories in the Turkish press about how it is a "crime against humanity" and how if there's no response to the gas attack it gives Assad a green light to escalate. The weasels stopped just short of describing anything they were going to actually do about it besides complain.

US intervention in Syria would be a monumental mistake. We can't undo our earlier support to the rebels but we can come to our senses and prevent a further slide down this slippery slope. We don't belong there...it's an Arab issue...it's a Muslim issue...it's a regional issue...it's a guaranteed no-win situation for the US. Turkey can meet with everyone in the region they want but they are losing respect every minute they stand on their side of the border whining about the world ignoring this "crime".

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#71563 Aug 27, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>At least use up the bazillion rounds that the TSA is hoarding.
I was just reading the stories in the Turkish press about how it is a "crime against humanity" and how if there's no response to the gas attack it gives Assad a green light to escalate. The weasels stopped just short of describing anything they were going to actually do about it besides complain.
US intervention in Syria would be a monumental mistake. We can't undo our earlier support to the rebels but we can come to our senses and prevent a further slide down this slippery slope. We don't belong there...it's an Arab issue...it's a Muslim issue...it's a regional issue...it's a guaranteed no-win situation for the US. Turkey can meet with everyone in the region they want but they are losing respect every minute they stand on their side of the border whining about the world ignoring this "crime".
How about we clap for Assad? Who wants those savages that close to Israel? There's enough of them chomping at the bit already. And what's worse? Chemicals or car bombs in crowded market places? Huh? Huh?

Tel Aviv, Israel

#71564 Aug 27, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>First of all, it would take less time to name the people who believe this round of talks will be productive than to enumerate those of us who consider it a circle jerk. That said, if you're going to go through the motions at least try to look interested in the outcome. IF....they were a sovereign nation, this little incursion would constitute an act of war while asking them to sit down and settle their differences with you. I know I'm not the only one to have trouble deciphering the message this sends.

IF..

""IF....they were a sovereign nation, this little incursion would constitute an act of war..""

The first thing my grandson learned at school today was the term *IF*.
For homework, da'young teacher asked the kids to write 3 sentences with the term IF.
..so here he is.. writing IF sentences..

- IF the Arabs had accepted the 1947 UN Partition Plan .. today they would be TRD's **sovereign nation**.
- IF on Wy Plantation, Arafat had accepted and negotiated the terms the Jews were offering .. today the Palestinians would be TRD's **sovereign nation**

..so I offered Little Monster your sentence..
He said, thanks uncle TRD .. and wrote instead …

IF Mahmoud Abbas won't negotiate this time … he should be kicked on his ass by Congress and all it's aid should be frozen until he returns all and every single one of the assassin terrorists he took home … as a gesture of good will,…. after Kerry twisted Natanyahu's both arms and nuts..

IF …. If I was a rich man … yabadaba yabacheffy yabadaba yabadab..!!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71565 Aug 27, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
How about we clap for Assad? Who wants those savages that close to Israel? There's enough of them chomping at the bit already. And what's worse? Chemicals or car bombs in crowded market places? Huh? Huh?
Honestly? IEDs and VBIEDs piss me off. These 7th century types hate modern transportation so much they've weaponized planes, trains and automobiles leaving very little room to even walk around.

The best thing we could do at this moment is to not do anything. We've condemned it as the heinous act it is and should support UN security council resolutions which will then be vetoed by Russia making the whole issue futile. How cowardly is it for the Russians to stand idly by while their client state culls the herd? Turkey is ultimately in the best position to act militarily because of their geography and faith...nobody will call it a crusader invasion.

Tel Aviv, Israel

#71566 Aug 27, 2013
YesWeCan wrote:

I teach Little Monster to shoot for excellence ..
So the kid wrote another IF sentence for extra credit.

It goes like this..

Shit Can, IF you and your ilk don't gage in advance, what might be the consequences of your actions ... Damascus and Beirut, just to name two,..... might get leveled..

Kapisch..??

Tel Aviv, Israel

#71567 Aug 27, 2013
TRD wrote:

TRD, you'll never be able to write that I don't try hard.. to satisfy your whimssss..

Two Fatwas ... that's all.
Zwei Fatves..Verstehen..??

Uno.
There's this guy from Oman that is very friendly to the West..
He has to write one of the Fatwas .. on some sort of spirit like .. Assad Jr., you fckkkd up .. now I'm gonna have NATO screw you and your mtthr fckkn Officers. You are going to pay for it..

Dos.
There is this other guy Ahmed al Tayeb ... the one that Erdogan opened his mouth, because he was in favor of demoting democratelly elected Morsi by the Egyptian military.
Al Tayebb has to write Assad Jr. something in the spirit ...
Pay time, Assad Jr...... you, your father and the lackey Officers you keep under your wing, you are all mtthr fckkrs... assassins.
I hereby order NATO ... to collect your debt.

Clean as a baby's derriere..

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71568 Aug 27, 2013
Voice of Peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
TRD, you'll never be able to write that I don't try hard.. to satisfy your whimssss..
Two Fatwas ... that's all.
Zwei Fatves..Verstehen..??
Uno.
There's this guy from Oman that is very friendly to the West..
He has to write one of the Fatwas .. on some sort of spirit like .. Assad Jr., you fckkkd up .. now I'm gonna have NATO screw you and your mtthr fckkn Officers. You are going to pay for it..
Dos.
There is this other guy Ahmed al Tayeb ... the one that Erdogan opened his mouth, because he was in favor of demoting democratelly elected Morsi by the Egyptian military.
Al Tayebb has to write Assad Jr. something in the spirit ...
Pay time, Assad Jr...... you, your father and the lackey Officers you keep under your wing, you are all mtthr fckkrs... assassins.
I hereby order NATO ... to collect your debt.
Clean as a baby's derriere..
I appreciate the effort but your aim's a little off. Not NATO, Turkey. NATO can sail around or fly around but it's time for Muslims to clean up their own mess. Turkey has wanted the job since the day the AKP took over...it's time for them to put up or shut up. After that, if there's anything left to do it should go to the weak-assed Arab league. They should never have let it get this far but the other crime families didn't want to upset the Don in Damascus. Any or all of them could have walked into Syria and done something but no, they watched from the sidelines while the mayhem played out and then blamed the west for:

A. Being behind it all.

B. Not doing anything to stop it.

Fcuk that!
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#71570 Aug 28, 2013
TRD wrote:
Hey, for once :-)))))) you are right and as I said both sides yelling "allah u akhbar" so this idiot of a fake asshole is going to intervene on the side of the worst than Assad group of assasins like the Muslim Bro and al quaida, he is totaly clueless MF. But as he said if there is a conflict I"ll always be on the muslim side.(The worst muslim side possible). I pray that no American soldier will die for his insane and stupid decisions. What a shame for the US. Pure idiot just ruining America.

Tel Aviv, Israel

#71571 Aug 28, 2013

TRD

We agreed that innocent civilians are out of the equation.
We agreed that we don't want to have a precedent .. for others to base future attacks on civilians.
We agreed that the use of gas is a no-no .. and can't go impuned..
We agreed that Assad, the Generals and the Officers .. down to the last one that was involved and did not refuse to carry orders … has to be punished
We agreed that the Arab League won't do shit.

What we don't agree upon is who has to carry out the punishing.

A few days ago before I asked NATO to bid for the job… I put Erdogan and the Turks on the equation … I didn't like the hypothetical results.

The Turks have an open account with the Syrians dating from way back then..
They might savagely kill thousands of Syrian innocent civilians on the way to Assad Jr.'s neck.

If the Turks are part of the NATO gang … there is some direct and indirect control …

Let's have NATO shoot a first heavy round to Military Targets ONLY… and give the Syrian Army a 48 hours break to round up all the responsible individuals, Assad Jr. included… shoot them on their heads, without trail … and hang them to dry on Damascus main square…

NO STANLEY MEASURING TAPE, PLIZZZZZ..

That will do the job and create the right deterring precedent.. ON THE HOOD.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min Tony Rome 1,125,474
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 179,285
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 47,488
Hanover Park Teen Charged In Weekend Stabbing (Jun '09) 3 hr Karma is a B 43
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 hr KiMerde 50,607
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 hr JOEL 70,024
$15/hr. for fast food employees..... 8 hr joey 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]