Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#71529 Aug 25, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry for that ridiculous link. Here it is in a nutshell.
>"TRD encounters four hungry tigers, and surrenders his colorful thong, flip-flops, and parasol so they will not eat him. The tigers are vain and each thinks he is better dressed than the others. They chase each other around a tree until they are reduced to a pool of melted butter. TRD then recovers his weird stuff and his big brother, Ben Gay, makes pancakes out of the butter."<
That's what I meant.
TRD-bo, yeah...this version's better. Could we make it a Speedo instead of a thong? I'm chafing just thinking about it.

We took a farm preservation tour yesterday put on by the Extension Agents in my brother's county. For $15 per person they bused us around so we could visit five really amazing places in one day. You'd have loved seeing these people...a small organic vegetable farm that had just started diversifying into pork production, another little family place that was growing hops, a vineyard and winery built buy a Christmas tree grower, an apple orchard planted in a community park by students from an orphanage. And the biggest farm, a rather amazing tree farm that had three generations working on the family spread together hosted our end of the day bar-b-que using only items grown on the farm. What a graze! The food and hospitality were indescribably good but the message was the important part. Each of these farmers had voluntarily placed their acreage into a farm preservation trust that would prevent the land from being withdrawn from agricultural production in hopes of reversing a trend that saw 6.6 million acres of farmland lost over the last 40 years. With developers paying ridiculous money for land, these people have put their money where their hearts are and affirmed their connection to the land.

Last year there was a devastating drought and this year entire crops were washed away by floods. It's such a tough, risky way to earn a living but such a necessary calling...maybe our friends in the holy land can use their direct line to call down some blessings on these folks who have in my humble opinion earned them.

As you've probably guessed, I enjoyed my trip too. It's good to be home.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71530 Aug 25, 2013
Voice of Peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
Way to go boysss..!!
I take that you had a great time with TRD..
I might hit Florida too on my next voyage ... if not for anything else, to see where the Republicans had their convention last year ..
TRD promissed to treat me to this Palace of Perversion nearby, where males swim in beer and women get undressed .. as soon as you drop a coin on the 'slot'... and the music begins to flow...
TRD will handle the beer situation ... while I investigate whether our five shekel 'coin' fits on any of those 'slots'..
Save the mileage...here it is and they'll still take your coin.

http://monsvenus.com/

Make it rain.

Since: Jun 10

Tel Aviv, Israel

#71531 Aug 26, 2013

God Bless the farmers and the teachers.
They are the most optimistic and well deserving of the whole bunch..

You give an innocent soul to a teacher ... and after a while, you get back a mentch..

You give a farmer a field .. and he will feed a few families..

God Bless all those that benefit our society with added value..!!

The Zionismmeter is hitting at the end of the scale.
...just about finished reading "My Life" by Golda Meir ..(if 'someone' wants it mailed to a POB ... use the private messages feature)..

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71532 Aug 26, 2013
Voice of Peace wrote:
God Bless the farmers and the teachers.
They are the most optimistic and well deserving of the whole bunch..
You give an innocent soul to a teacher ... and after a while, you get back a mentch..
You give a farmer a field .. and he will feed a few families..
God Bless all those that benefit our society with added value..!!
The Zionismmeter is hitting at the end of the scale.
...just about finished reading "My Life" by Golda Meir ..(if 'someone' wants it mailed to a POB ... use the private messages feature)..
Mailed? BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

If I don't have to leave my home to go to Mons Venus anymore, why would I hold a traditional book? You're not yet getting the "save a tree" value of the internet (or for that matter the power of a smart phone to liberate you).

http://openlibrary.org/books/OL5201410M/My_li...

Not that I think you carry any communicable diseases but I guarantee you won't be catching any germs from this edeition.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71533 Aug 26, 2013
Repeat after me as we learn another new word in "Floridian".

e-dei-tion (noun) The form or version in which a text is published <a paperback edition> <the German edition>

(it's just like "edition" only without enough coffee)

Tel Aviv, Israel

#71534 Aug 26, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Mailed? BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
If I don't have to leave my home to go to Mons Venus anymore, why would I hold a traditional book? You're not yet getting the "save a tree" value of the internet (or for that matter the power of a smart phone to liberate you).
http://openlibrary.org/books/OL5201410M/My_li...
Not that I think you carry any communicable diseases but I guarantee you won't be catching any germs from this edeition.

Yess, I know..TRD.

While walking with our tourist guide, next to the train station in Shanghai .. the guide pointed at the stores where you can buy inflatable Chinese nylon dolls...
I told him that old folks ... don't read much, but when we do it, we still prefer to read our books in paperback..

Goddamnit, TRD ..!!
If I need to make an appointment to my proctolog to have mi asss checked.. I use a goddamned phone..
... and if I want to read Golda Meir's first impressions as she arrrived to Palestine ... I don't shove the same telephone on my ass..

The asss gets checked at the proctolog..
... and Golda's story has to be dug out from a book ..
You don't mix those..!!

... and that's the way almighty god meant it to be on Mount Sinai.
The ten commandments were posted on a slab of rock ... not as an application, at the screen of the new Motorola phone my nephew and some of Intel workers got as a recognition for good performance..

Fckk, hightech, science, capitalism, Windows 8, Ipod, Ipad .. and all the conceivable perversion all of you can think of doing ... while abusing innocent unsuspecting electrons ..

I'll kiss Assad Jr's ass before I read how Golda swindled Ben Gurion ... on a goddamned phone..!!

Tel Aviv, Israel

#71535 Aug 26, 2013

...but that was not .. what I came here for..!!

----------

Since nobody buys anymore the 'settlements' excuses for not negotiating with Natanyahu ... Mahmoud Abbas resourced to a new line of excuses..

http://maannews.net/eng/ViewDetails.aspx...

Abu Mazen, we all know the Israelis are savage assassins .. you don't have to remind us every step of the way..!!

Pull up a fckkkn chair .. sit down.. and at least LISTEN TO.. what is it the goddamned Jews have in mind..!!

Tel Aviv, Israel

#71536 Aug 26, 2013

Y, can you call the White House (for you is a local call) and tell them to ban the commercialization of Coca Cola with the Kosher sign on it.. all over the 48 States, Alaska, Hawaii and the Islands..??

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-438...

... what ... what one thing has to do with the other..??

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71538 Aug 26, 2013
Voice of Peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
Yess, I know..TRD.
While walking with our tourist guide, next to the train station in Shanghai .. the guide pointed at the stores where you can buy inflatable Chinese nylon dolls...
I told him that old folks ... don't read much, but when we do it, we still prefer to read our books in paperback..
Goddamnit, TRD ..!!
If I need to make an appointment to my proctolog to have mi asss checked.. I use a goddamned phone..
... and if I want to read Golda Meir's first impressions as she arrrived to Palestine ... I don't shove the same telephone on my ass..
The asss gets checked at the proctolog..
... and Golda's story has to be dug out from a book ..
You don't mix those..!!
... and that's the way almighty god meant it to be on Mount Sinai.
The ten commandments were posted on a slab of rock ... not as an application, at the screen of the new Motorola phone my nephew and some of Intel workers got as a recognition for good performance..
Fckk, hightech, science, capitalism, Windows 8, Ipod, Ipad .. and all the conceivable perversion all of you can think of doing ... while abusing innocent unsuspecting electrons ..
I'll kiss Assad Jr's ass before I read how Golda swindled Ben Gurion ... on a goddamned phone..!!
Oh no you di'nt! You did not just play the old fashioned "way almighty god meant it to be" card when anyone, let alone an engineer could extrapolate that anything created by a gift from God would by extension also be a gift from God.

God willed Al Gore to create the internet and global climate change.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71539 Aug 26, 2013
Voice of Peace wrote:
...but that was not .. what I came here for..!!
----------
Since nobody buys anymore the 'settlements' excuses for not negotiating with Natanyahu ... Mahmoud Abbas resourced to a new line of excuses..
http://maannews.net/eng/ViewDetails.aspx...
Abu Mazen, we all know the Israelis are savage assassins .. you don't have to remind us every step of the way..!!
Pull up a fckkkn chair .. sit down.. and at least LISTEN TO.. what is it the goddamned Jews have in mind..!!
If you want to cure an iron deficiency in Palestinians you have to give them dietary supplements. It's almost impossible for them to assimilate the 5.56 mm pills you inject explosively.

Was this another W.W.A. infraction?

Tel Aviv, Israel

#71540 Aug 26, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>If you want to cure an iron deficiency in Palestinians you have to give them dietary supplements. It's almost impossible for them to assimilate the 5.56 mm pills you inject explosively.

The IDF boys and girls will cater to the customer's tastes.
Customers are encouraged to contact management in advance, in case they prefer the 7.62 bullet version instead of the standard 5.56 available almost everywhere.

The 7.62 plays the music at lower pitch and louder.

Every drill sargent will explain the boys and girls that you don't want to kill the s.o.b.... you want to wound them. That adds/creates a logistic problem to the enemy..
Furthermore, it is quite dicourageing to see the s.o.b. you had breakfast with ... bleading from four holes simultaneously..

"""What happened today in Kalandiya shows the real intentions of the Israeli government," said PA Chairman president Mahmoud Abbas's spokesman, Nabil Abu Rudeina.

Meanwhile, it has been revealed that one of the three terrorists killed in the early hours of this morning had been released in 2011, as part of the deal to free Gilad Shalit.

Another one of the casualties was also a known terrorist, according to the Israeli security service, Shin Bet.

Yunis Jahjouh, 22, was killed along with Rubeen Abed Fares and Jihad Aslan. He was 19 at the time of the "Shalit Deal," which saw more than 1,000 terrorists released from Israeli prisons.

Border Police had entered Kalandia to an individual for suspected terrorist activities. Over a thousand Palestinian Arabs started rioting, and throwing rocks and stones at the Israeli personnel.

The IDF force that was providing security for the arresting squad took action to extricate it, and when the forces felt actual danger to their lives, they opened fire at the attackers. The wanted man was arrested and taken to interrogation.""

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-442...

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#71541 Aug 26, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>If you want to cure an iron deficiency in Palestinians you have to give them dietary supplements. It's almost impossible for them to assimilate the 5.56 mm pills you inject explosively.
CT also has ignorant mental deficient scumbags not suffering from lack of iron. These cowards always pack plenty of that. Their problem is defective genes.

http://www.ctnow.com/news/connecticut/hartfor...

Accused Murderer Found At Disney, Arrested

Another CT cock-a-roach. Look at the defiant jaw and the corn-roll. And they did away with the death penalty here to save this type of vermin?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71542 Aug 26, 2013
Voice of Peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
Customers are encouraged to contact management in advance, in case they prefer the 7.62 bullet version instead of the standard 5.56 available almost everywhere.
Every drill sargent will explain the boys and girls that you don't want to kill the s.o.b.... you want to wound them. That adds/creates a logistic problem to the enemy..
Furthermore, it is quite dicourageing to see the s.o.b. you had breakfast with ... bleading from four holes simultaneously..
"""What happened today in Kalandiya shows the real intentions of the Israeli government," said PA Chairman president Mahmoud Abbas's spokesman, Nabil Abu Rudeina.
Meanwhile, it has been revealed that one of the three terrorists killed in the early hours of this morning had been released in 2011, as part of the deal to free Gilad Shalit.
Another one of the casualties was also a known terrorist, according to the Israeli security service, Shin Bet.
Yunis Jahjouh, 22, was killed along with Rubeen Abed Fares and Jihad Aslan. He was 19 at the time of the "Shalit Deal," which saw more than 1,000 terrorists released from Israeli prisons.
Border Police had entered Kalandia to an individual for suspected terrorist activities. Over a thousand Palestinian Arabs started rioting, and throwing rocks and stones at the Israeli personnel.
The IDF force that was providing security for the arresting squad took action to extricate it, and when the forces felt actual danger to their lives, they opened fire at the attackers. The wanted man was arrested and taken to interrogation.""
Oh, OK. As long as they were all "terrorists" and this wasn't just another walking while Arab infraction. You may be absolutely right in that people without peaceful intentions have no purpose at peace talks but the problem is that you're helping them look like the victims with shit like this.

Are we learning yet?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71543 Aug 26, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
CT also has ignorant mental deficient scumbags not suffering from lack of iron. These cowards always pack plenty of that. Their problem is defective genes.
Another CT cock-a-roach. Look at the defiant jaw and the corn-roll. And they did away with the death penalty here to save this type of vermin?
No offense intended but I'd appreciate it if you'd send a better class of misfit. We have enough lowlife of our own without having to deal with your vacationing douche bags.

"Mike Cruz...you've just gunned a man down in cold blood, what are you going to do next??????"

"I'm gonna tighten up my cornrows and then I'm goin' to Disney World!"

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#71544 Aug 26, 2013
Voice of Peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
The answer is right under Internet hating stubs.

What you have when the IDF goes into that SHITHOLE is something very similar to this. Imagine the big stick is the authorities going into the garbage can to remove a murderer and his buddies.

Now, what you wouldnít know until you watch this clever counter measure employed in TRDís backyard, that the solution is in your hand. Not the messy one. These Floridians really know how to deal with pests.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Iím sure the IDF is capable of dropping a few tons of grits in their dining room sewers and the problem can be controlled. May take some time because the population of these "disenfranchised" Palestinians must triple every generation. But perseverance is key. If you can kill enough each time and get those bushy scurvy "queens", which includes their warriors in drag, it can be done. I say, "Go for it."

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71545 Aug 26, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
The answer is right under Internet hating stubs.
What you have when the IDF goes into that SHITHOLE is something very similar to this. Imagine the big stick is the authorities going into the garbage can to remove a murderer and his buddies.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =urax5bNpHl0XX
Now, what you wouldnít know until you watch this clever counter measure employed in TRDís backyard, that the solution is in your hand. Not the messy one. These Floridians really know how to deal with pests.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Iím sure the IDF is capable of dropping a few tons of grits in their dining room sewers and the problem can be controlled. May take some time because the population of these "disenfranchised" Palestinians must triple every generation. But perseverance is key. If you can kill enough each time and get those bushy scurvy "queens", which includes their warriors in drag, it can be done. I say, "Go for it."
If only...

BTW, chances are the first video wasn't of Florida ants. Those puzzies looked like they've been living under a Georgia meth lab. The irony in your plan is that to activate it, you need to add water to the grits so they swell up and the ants explode. Who's giving any of that up? Better just hand out 9.5 million bus tickets to Amman.
fearless atheist

Santa Monica, CA

#71546 Aug 26, 2013
My favorite group of people.... how are the good guy's doin...

i know you gotta be loving The Generals as much as I...

and well... who doesnt get a chuckle over the Merry Mubarak news... two and a half years of islamic blight... and the FAIL is at square fcuking one... cept about a billion dollars behind, the museums were raped and so were about a thousand woman... gang raped in public... by the Religion of" I copped a piece of ass at the square and that b!tch wont forget it" ... allah akablah...

i hope "The Generals" hit them tunnels sooner than later...

Tel Aviv, Israel

#71547 Aug 26, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>

Y, promisse me ... from now on.. you see a Cruz like this, you walk on the other side of the street..!!

Tel Aviv, Israel

#71548 Aug 26, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, OK. As long as they were all "terrorists" and this wasn't just another walking while Arab infraction. You may be absolutely right in that people without peaceful intentions have no purpose at peace talks but the problem is that you're helping them look like the victims with shit like this.
Are we learning yet?

The 'look like' paragraph that you refered to and draw our attentions to....is contained on the first chapter of the Pre-Conditions for Negotiating Book un-written yet .. however, already signed by ... the two wannabe negotiating parties.

How the fckkk you think a well intended bonafide party can negotiate Peace .. when everybody, included Little Monster, know that they are wicked and remotely commited to enforce anything put down on the agreement .... like, for instance, included, not withstanding and (run out of words)... dismanteling the terrorists gangs, collecting all arms, making it illegal to smuggle, warehouse, carry, distribute and use ARMS AND AMMUNITION, unless you are a Pooolice, Sold-deer or any kind of Sick-cret Palas-tin age-ent..

Is an uphill road that we will have to walk (on our hands .. and at times on only one hand) to get the Peace Gesellshaft going betwee both parties..

Pray for good weather too, TRD.
We don't want them mttthr fckkkrs to use the miserable weather for an excuse.

I'll keep you two informed..

Sin cellery..
VOP

Tel Aviv, Israel

#71549 Aug 26, 2013

...and now I'm going to wash the cup, look at myself on the mirror,for the last time this half hour .. and take a bus to Little Monster school.

Some other alte zachen grandpa, is bringing two yellow jackets and hats..
Alhthough it is a crime, we are going to impersonate two cops stationed at both ends of the Elementary School strasse .. and we are going to terrorize any mtthrr fckkr driver that has the intention of doing more than 10 mph while moving in front of the school..

..people hurry up to work and don't quite remember that 700 of our future geniouses are beginning today their first day toward da'PhD .. and are bound to cross the street.

Love all of you
..later

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ansu Supplementary Admission 2014/2015 Released... 3 min Dr Lucky 1
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Teaman 1,126,718
Ibadan Polytechnic 2014/2015 1st Bach Is Out, F... 11 min Dr Lucky 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 14 min loose cannon 179,393
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 15 min RACE 7,823
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 17 min RACE 4,796
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 18 min KiMare 50,626
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]