Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#71509 Aug 25, 2013
Interesting look at the Syrian conflict. In one of our major papers a reporter asks: Whats the big idea about attacking Syria (by the US lets say) when both sides are yelling, screaming "allah u akhbar????" Both sides are the same arab muslim shit. I bet if Mr Fake #1, dares to attack its gonna be for the benefit of the Mussie Brothers (his friends and family). No wonder Israel is sitting this out so far.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#71510 Aug 25, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
None of the above. I haven't heard one candidate worth my vote yet and I'm already through the majors to the libertarians.
I figure I'll wait to hear who Ize is voting for and then go for the other guy (who isn't Hillary).
Total mess, I see. Too bad they did not want Giuliano. I bet he could have beaten this fake one hands down. He did a wonderful fearless job in NYC. He was my Mayor. Bring him back.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#71511 Aug 25, 2013

Homesick Snowbird?

I was in downtown Houston last week, and I saw a bumper sticker on a parked car that read:

"I miss Chicago."

So, I broke the window, stole the radio, shot out two of the tires and added an Obama bumper sticker...

and then left a note that read, "I hope this helps!"
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#71512 Aug 25, 2013
and who can forgett this??

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#71513 Aug 25, 2013
Voice of Peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
....well, that's what you get from using those goddamned phones that you are all attached to for life..
Finding parking in Tel Aviv is one of the punishments the sinners get while in this world,....before they check in at the Hell Resort Hotel.
Finding parking in Tel Aviv ...it is like walking from one ring to the next on Dante's Inferno ...
So this humble sinner is doing like the rest of the sinners do ... he rides buses.
The buses are a good option if you move to the back of them ..(the A/C works better in the back).
In the back of the bus nine out of ten sinners are either listening to something coming out of the goddamned phones, talking to someone on the other side of the phone, reading some stupid message (like this one) or writing some crap (like this), playing, looking at photos ... or I don't know what else they do with the goddamned phones...
Sitting at the end of the bus diminishes considerably your chances of meeting some gorgeous woman, opening a channel of communication with a joke, taking her for a walk by the seashore ... and getting laid with her that same night or every night thereafter that week .... because PEOPLE DON'T TALK TO EACH OTHER, THEY ARE FCKKKN BUSY WITH THE GODDAMNED PHONES..!!
.
.
All that just to get your little soldier wet? You should join us in the 21st century and just tweet her a picture of your junk.

A couple of weeks ago my lady took a road trip with our daughter's family to New Orleans. She watched them for a while one night, sitting silently, fingers flying on their respective phones. She asked who they were talking to and they told her each other...they didn't want to disturb her or wake the baby.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#71514 Aug 25, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Total mess, I see. Too bad they did not want Giuliano. I bet he could have beaten this fake one hands down. He did a wonderful fearless job in NYC. He was my Mayor. Bring him back.
I know timeshare salesmen who earn more than the POTUS...it would seem crooked to me for Rudy to take a cut in his pundit pay to spend four years in public housing while working in a pressure cooker.

Be suspicious of politicians...it's all about the money.
VOP the baby sitter

Tel Aviv, Israel

#71515 Aug 25, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
All that just to get your little soldier wet? You should join us in the 21st century and just tweet her a picture of your junk.
A couple of weeks ago my lady took a road trip with our daughter's family to New Orleans. She watched them for a while one night, sitting silently, fingers flying on their respective phones. She asked who they were talking to and they told her each other...they didn't want to disturb her or wake the baby.
.

How are them young parents going to populate Florida... and the North Hemisphere.... if all they do is finger the phones..??

We are about to be defeated by the Third World ... not because they are the righteous, but because the majority of them don't know how to read and write..
.
.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#71516 Aug 25, 2013
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/08/24/usa...

Namaste. Origin and now in second place is..........drum roll).........

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/08/24/usa...

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#71517 Aug 25, 2013
So? Read it twice.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#71518 Aug 25, 2013
VOP the baby sitter wrote:
<quoted text>.
How are them young parents going to populate Florida... and the North Hemisphere.... if all they do is finger the phones..??
We are about to be defeated by the Third World ... not because they are the righteous, but because the majority of them don't know how to read and write..
.
.
It's not a problem for us, we're not trying to stay ahead of the Muslims yet. In fact, we worry more about overpopulation and sustainability.
VOP the baby sitter

Tel Aviv, Israel

#71519 Aug 25, 2013
.

And somebody had this great idea.

They need grandma and grandpa 'figures' symbols in elementary school.

Out of curiosity and because of this defect during assembly that I carry almost everywhere ... I volunteered.

We will be helping the kids...

On the first week I have to preach twice to 190 innocent and unsuspecting kids ... about something that I don't believe in.

In one sentence ...'good eating habits'..
Moi,....I have to betray my values and principles and lie to the kids ...

Fckkk the system..
If I'll know the kids plan to burn the school .. I'll donate the kerosene..and the gloves..

.
VOP the baby sitter

Tel Aviv, Israel

#71520 Aug 25, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
http://www.reuters.com/article /2013/08/24/usa-pigs-idUSL2N0G O01Q20130824
Namaste. Origin and now in second place is..........drum roll).........
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/08/24/usa...
.

See if you can have them shoot a few pigs at Blaming Israel for Carnage ...

.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#71521 Aug 25, 2013
VOP the baby sitter wrote:
<quoted text>.
See if you can have them shoot a few pigs at Blaming Israel for Carnage ...
.
Anybody who goes to Blaming Israel regularly, accompanied by NOT going regularly, needs professional help. And, I mean anybody. You may have an aversion to pork, but we are having pork tenderloin today. These do not come from feral hogs. How do I know? No long toe nails, huge lips or the remnants of a prehensile tail. But, if you can find a tiger that is fast enough, I heard that the recipe makes for great butter.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#71522 Aug 25, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Anybody who goes to Blaming Israel regularly, accompanied by NOT going regularly, needs professional help. And, I mean anybody. You may have an aversion to pork, but we are having pork tenderloin today. These do not come from feral hogs. How do I know? No long toe nails, huge lips or the remnants of a prehensile tail. But, if you can find a tiger that is fast enough, I heard that the recipe makes for great butter.
You are so, so bad :)

Since: Jun 10

Tel Aviv, Israel

#71523 Aug 25, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Anybody who goes to Blaming Israel regularly, accompanied by NOT going regularly, needs professional help. And, I mean anybody. You may have an aversion to pork, but we are having pork tenderloin today. These do not come from feral hogs. How do I know? No long toe nails, huge lips or the remnants of a prehensile tail. But, if you can find a tiger that is fast enough, I heard that the recipe makes for great butter.
.

Y, while I invest lots of time and resources on my messages ... I have the feeling you don't read them thoroughly...

I didn't mean to shoot those mtthr fckkr nazis' offsprings in their 'tails'... I meant to have them shot in their heads..!!

On my next trip to Long Island .. I'll drive to Port Jefferson and will thank them personally for all their support ...

.

Since: Jun 10

Tel Aviv, Israel

#71524 Aug 25, 2013
.

TRD, the next time they'll pull you over on the Interstate 75 .. you better get your shit right and know all your answers by heart..



Arabs killing Arabs ... Allahuakbharrrr..!!

.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#71525 Aug 25, 2013
Voice of Peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
Y, while I invest lots of time and resources on my messages ... I have the feeling you don't read them thoroughly...
I didn't mean to shoot those mtthr fckkr nazis' offsprings in their 'tails'... I meant to have them shot in their heads..!!
On my next trip to Long Island .. I'll drive to Port Jefferson and will thank them personally for all their support ...
.
You can take the Ferry out of Bridgeport to Port Jeff and just follow that large bent nose to the closest ripening compost heap. I read all your post, thoroughly. Let me help you on my reference butter recipe. YOU don't read mine thoroughly. It might be a slight cultural difference.



The ending is su

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#71526 Aug 25, 2013
Voice of Peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
Y, while I invest lots of time and resources on my messages ... I have the feeling you don't read them thoroughly...
I didn't mean to shoot those mtthr fckkr nazis' offsprings in their 'tails'... I meant to have them shot in their heads..!!
On my next trip to Long Island .. I'll drive to Port Jefferson and will thank them personally for all their support ...
.
I'm sorry for that ridiculous link. Here it is in a nutshell.

>"TRD encounters four hungry tigers, and surrenders his colorful thong, flip-flops, and parasol so they will not eat him. The tigers are vain and each thinks he is better dressed than the others. They chase each other around a tree until they are reduced to a pool of melted butter. TRD then recovers his weird stuff and his big brother, Ben Gay, makes pancakes out of the butter."<

That's what I meant.

Since: Jun 10

Tel Aviv, Israel

#71527 Aug 25, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry for that ridiculous link. Here it is in a nutshell.
>"TRD encounters four hungry tigers, and surrenders his colorful thong, flip-flops, and parasol so they will not eat him. The tigers are vain and each thinks he is better dressed than the others. They chase each other around a tree until they are reduced to a pool of melted butter. TRD then recovers his weird stuff and his big brother, Ben Gay, makes pancakes out of the butter."<
That's what I meant.
.

Way to go boysss..!!
I take that you had a great time with TRD..

I might hit Florida too on my next voyage ... if not for anything else, to see where the Republicans had their convention last year ..

TRD promissed to treat me to this Palace of Perversion nearby, where males swim in beer and women get undressed .. as soon as you drop a coin on the 'slot'... and the music begins to flow...

TRD will handle the beer situation ... while I investigate whether our five shekel 'coin' fits on any of those 'slots'..

.

.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#71528 Aug 25, 2013
Voice of Peace wrote:
.
TRD, the next time they'll pull you over on the Interstate 75 .. you better get your shit right and know all your answers by heart..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =S6ldBe2wBr8XX
Arabs killing Arabs ... Allahuakbharrrr..!!
.
Allahuakbharrrr..!!

With his (Eisenhower's) divine guidance I wove an intricate tapestry from our interstate system avoiding the dread I-75 and have arrived alive via I-95, praise Ike.

I can't believe we've wasted over a decade on those worthless fcuks. You should step back and watch them solve your demographic problems for you by themselves. Given enough time, I'm positive now that they would kill each other down to the last man standing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Patrick 1,109,714
Amy 9-16 9 min Toj 50
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 min Socialism is for ... 46,636
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 16 min mahz 49,811
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 24 min Toj 98,216
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 48 min LRS 178,025
Dear Abby 9-17-14 49 min edogxxx 14
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••