Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Comments (Page 3,241)

Showing posts 64,801 - 64,820 of67,845
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jun 10

Tel Aviv, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Cheffy, regarde..

That's my girl..

http://www.jspace.com/news/articles/bar-refae...

A goddess with cohones..

http://www.jspace.com/news/articles/bar-refae...

Have a nice weekend, babe..
I would invite you to Tel Aviv ... but it's fckkkn muggy ....or I have some wire disconnected on my thyroid and my internal A/C is not working..

I'm going to flash da'system with two shots of Smirnoff and orange Jewsss..

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Voice of Peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
Uzi, why do you show them this shit..??
Tomorrow the CIA is going to decide to blow off the heads of the Mexican Drug Cartel Bosses ... and first thing, TRD is going to say we did it .. and we got paid for it..
You say that as though I would call that a bad thing. I wouldn't.

Tel Aviv, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
You say that as though I would call that a bad thing. I wouldn't.

... but .... but we didn't get paid yet ... and that is not the way we want to run the business..

I'm sending you a copy of all the past due bills of the month of July..

Go, drones .... goooo..!!

Tel Aviv, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Wouldn't it be a great mitzvah to start chasing the mtthr fckkr drugs cartel bosses .. with drones..??

Force them to live underground like cousin Nassrallah... and blow them up in pieces, everytime they pop out for fresh air..

I'm going to write about it to Dan Szapira..

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Voice of Peace wrote:
Wouldn't it be a great mitzvah to start chasing the mtthr fckkr drugs cartel bosses .. with drones..??
Force them to live underground like cousin Nassrallah... and blow them up in pieces, everytime they pop out for fresh air..
I'm going to write about it to Dan Szapira..
Out of cutiousity...what makes you think we're not already doing it? Unlike the cork soaker trying to sell a million Muslim march on 9/11, the drug bosses don't enjoy the luxury of our Norte Americano freedoms. We've been fighting the war on drugs a lot longer than the war on terror and the CIA does the heavy lifting outside our borders with approximately the same degree of success.

Tel Aviv, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Just for the purpose of satisfying your curiosity ...

About three weeks ago, the daughter of a friend from the glorious days of school, that lives with the husband in Mexico ...came with the kids to visit grandpa.

Since I like to talk about tzoores, specially other people tzoores ... we got into the drugs issue in Mexico.

Everybody in Mexico knows who are the "Barons", in what city and hood they live.

The Police and Military don't get too close to them .... because of the possible retaliations.

When someone gets arrested and taken to court, the Mexican Judges stretch the proceedings indefinetly expecting that the prosecutors will fall on some technicality ... and they Judges won't have to send the criminals to jail..

So .. this is a job for some 'outside' contractor, that executes from the air .. scores and leaves no 'finger prints'... and makes a humble living out of it..

I'm sure that whenever possible, the Yankees hit those mtthr fckkkrs,......... but ... the idea that you might be seating by the yard, seeping a Margarita and reading the Mexico City Times or Post ... and all of the sudden, out of the blue, a bird shits on your head ... is a fckkn deterrant ... and gives me, at my age, an erection..(maybe the last one)..

Gooooo, drones.. get those mttthr fckkkrs roaches, wherever they crawl..

Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

VOP, you are in the wrong. How come you tell top secret info to the whole world about your erections or non erections. Just cant believe this shit. What are you, another Pollard??
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
Out of cutiousity...what makes you think we're not already doing it? Unlike the cork soaker trying to sell a million Muslim march on 9/11, the drug bosses don't enjoy the luxury of our Norte Americano freedoms. We've been fighting the war on drugs a lot longer than the war on terror and the CIA does the heavy lifting outside our borders with approximately the same degree of success.
To do that you would need a real American President with steel balls and not a muslim anti American MF.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

There was a knock on the door this past Saturday morning.

I opened it to find a young, well-dressed man standing there who said: "Hello sir, I'm a Jehovah's Witness.

"Do you want to be a jehovah's Witness?"

I say: I didn't see no accident.

I opened it to find a young, well-dressed man standing there who said: "Hello sir, I'm a Jehovah's Witness.

So I said "Come in and sit down."

I offered him a fresh cup of coffee and asked "What do you want to talk about?"

He said, "Beats the hell out of me.... Nobody ever let me in before."

Tel Aviv, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Uzi wrote:
VOP, you are in the wrong. How come you tell top secret info to the whole world about your erections or non erections. Just cant believe this shit. What are you, another Pollard??

Sorry, Chief..

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Six dozen quahogs dug up and 5 lbs of steamers, bought. What a feast, last night. Screw Turkey, Egypt, and the U.S. Life is good for a week. VOP, Uzi, TRD, Cheftell, bite me! LOL
Glad you had fun :)
Enjoy the guahaugs and steamers. I prefer big shrimp which is sort of an oxymoron. LOL The beach is calling me - but not R.I. You want TRD to bite you? You've lowered your standards.:(

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Voice of Peace wrote:
Ohh, Cheffy ... my second date after entering what they call here, the 'meat market'.... and I prefer to call the 'used car market'.. she was a divorced nurse from the UK..
Every time we were going at it .. she liked to call me profane names. Are you by any chance British, too??
Thankfully, no, I'm not British. Keep your hands off me. ;)

Tel Aviv, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Uzi wrote:
"Do you want to be a jehovah's Witness?"
I say: I didn't see no accident.
So I said "Come in and sit down."
I offered him a fresh cup of coffee and asked "What do you want to talk about?"
He said, "Beats the hell out of me.... Nobody ever let me in before."

How come they never come to this side of town..??
...must be they are after the rich folk in the northern part of town..

I've been to the beach early this morning...
Plenty of FF's (female frenchies).
I'm going to need some help, Uzi.

This lady, she's here with a female cousin from London that can't speak no Hebrew ... and I only understand about 30% of her cockney fake English.. Have you ever translated from English to English..??

Tel Aviv, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Thankfully, no, I'm not British. Keep your hands off me. ;)

"""Keep your hands off me."""

I believe I wrote about it already .. or perhapsss ... it was on the other site..

Many moons ago, I knew this lady from South Africa through one of the Anglos sites in Israel.

After a few messages we got on the phone and ... I invited her over.
She gracioulsy accepted my invitation ...but not without warning me first that 'she doesn't get in bed with a man on the first date'..

I told her that ... that is not a problem because I also never get in bed witha man on the first date..

Four hours after we met by the Port of Yaffo ... we were going at it at full steam...

...Cheffy, are you South African by any chance..??

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Voice of Peace wrote:
Just for the purpose of satisfying your curiosity ...
About three weeks ago, the daughter of a friend from the glorious days of school, that lives with the husband in Mexico ...came with the kids to visit grandpa.
Since I like to talk about tzoores, specially other people tzoores ... we got into the drugs issue in Mexico.
Everybody in Mexico knows who are the "Barons", in what city and hood they live.
The Police and Military don't get too close to them .... because of the possible retaliations.
When someone gets arrested and taken to court, the Mexican Judges stretch the proceedings indefinetly expecting that the prosecutors will fall on some technicality ... and they Judges won't have to send the criminals to jail..
So .. this is a job for some 'outside' contractor, that executes from the air .. scores and leaves no 'finger prints'... and makes a humble living out of it..
I'm sure that whenever possible, the Yankees hit those mtthr fckkkrs,......... but ... the idea that you might be seating by the yard, seeping a Margarita and reading the Mexico City Times or Post ... and all of the sudden, out of the blue, a bird shits on your head ... is a fckkn deterrant ... and gives me, at my age, an erection..(maybe the last one)..
Gooooo, drones.. get those mttthr fckkkrs roaches, wherever they crawl..
Yep, that seems about right. Mainstream Mexicans don't want to upset the food chain since in their sphere of influence, the bosses contribute more to the local economy than the government.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Enjoy the guahaugs and steamers. I prefer big shrimp which is sort of an oxymoron. LOL The beach is calling me - but not R.I. You want TRD to bite you? You've lowered your standards.:(
He knows I cook with fresh herbs.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
To do that you would need a real American President with steel balls and not a muslim anti American MF.
We're fresh out of Reagans.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you don't even have one of these...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0047E0EII/ref=...
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>We're fresh out of Reagans.
When you is right honey, you is right. Who do you think is going run on the Republican ticket cause we here have no idea at all. Who is the bozzz man???

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
When you is right honey, you is right. Who do you think is going run on the Republican ticket cause we here have no idea at all. Who is the bozzz man???
None of the above. I haven't heard one candidate worth my vote yet and I'm already through the majors to the libertarians.

I figure I'll wait to hear who Ize is voting for and then go for the other guy (who isn't Hillary).

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 64,801 - 64,820 of67,845
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

77 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,078,263
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 30 min Terry rigsby 48,839
Amy 7-22 40 min PEllen 13
Anti-Jewish leaflets: Anti-Semitic hate message... 58 min Uncle Samowitz 5
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Learn to Read 174,443
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr Corrupt Democrats 1,854
Music Artists A to Z 1 hr Roxie Darling 258
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 22 at 2:51PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••