Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#71404 Aug 16, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a Repugnicant and "WE" lost. More than the election, that's for sure.
Going on vacation tomorrow to PT. Judith R.I. for a week. Don't try to upset me, Cumquat. I'll be clamming and the mud will remind of you. ;>)
Will you be driving? The reason I ask is those are "our" roads not "my" roads.

So you had nothing to do with any of this:

http://www.ct.gov/ecd/cwp/view.asp...

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#71405 Aug 16, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Will you be driving? The reason I ask is those are "our" roads not "my" roads.
So you had nothing to do with any of this:
http://www.ct.gov/ecd/cwp/view.asp...
No I didn't. See the "D" behind those names? "They got elected by "them" that needed the handouts. The very large urban cities with all those buses to drive them to the polls while they talk on their free phones learning how to vote. You left out the Governor. What a sh!t sack. So, do you like steamers or "Quahogs". Mudpile?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71406 Aug 16, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
No I didn't. See the "D" behind those names? "They got elected by "them" that needed the handouts. The very large urban cities with all those buses to drive them to the polls while they talk on their free phones learning how to vote. You left out the Governor. What a sh!t sack. So, do you like steamers or "Quahogs". Mudpile?
Littlenecks. I'm no cheap date.

When I say we're all in this together, I include both the winners and losers.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#71407 Aug 16, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Littlenecks. I'm no cheap date.
When I say we're all in this together, I include both the winners and losers.
I don't. But, hey, that's just me. When the bad outweighs the good, you either drop out or keep trying. That does not mean all inclusive acceptance of the "we" club. The last time I had anything to cheer about was the hanging chad fiasco. See how hard "they" fought to make it come out "their" way? "We" aren't as creative as "them". "They" are like our own Muslim Brotherhood. Proficient at manipulating the press and pandering to the supposedly disenfranchised. But, they lost. I was doing cartwheels. Little necks? They are Cherry Stones up here. Small ones. The term Quahog is native to R.I. to describe all sizes of hard shell clams. I want steamers.(Soft shell) Lots of them.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71408 Aug 16, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't. But, hey, that's just me. When the bad outweighs the good, you either drop out or keep trying. That does not mean all inclusive acceptance of the "we" club. The last time I had anything to cheer about was the hanging chad fiasco. See how hard "they" fought to make it come out "their" way? "We" aren't as creative as "them". "They" are like our own Muslim Brotherhood. Proficient at manipulating the press and pandering to the supposedly disenfranchised. But, they lost. I was doing cartwheels. Little necks? They are Cherry Stones up here. Small ones. The term Quahog is native to R.I. to describe all sizes of hard shell clams. I want steamers.(Soft shell) Lots of them.
Life is great when you win, I won't deny it. But I registered independent because I have never agreed with an entire party line. This way, my candidate may not win but I still don't lose. And even though I'm an "I" and you're an "R" we're still on the same team. We may disagree but I won't begrudge the use of our infrastructure to such a me-guy, especially since you're sharing your steamers. Have fun.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#71409 Aug 16, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Hey. How can you say that? As a dual citizen, "we" put him there. You've been educated. LOL
Not me, sorry.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#71410 Aug 16, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Not me, sorry.
How about a mail order GED? I can help.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#71411 Aug 16, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Life is great when you win, I won't deny it. But I registered independent because I have never agreed with an entire party line. This way, my candidate may not win but I still don't lose. And even though I'm an "I" and you're an "R" we're still on the same team. We may disagree but I won't begrudge the use of our infrastructure to such a me-guy, especially since you're sharing your steamers. Have fun.
There is no "I" in team. Buzz off. It's not about winning. It's about trying to beat back the waves of unwashed progress. You can't have any of my steamers. I'll be lucky to get enough just for me. Screw everybody else. They have their own permits. Ark Arf

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71412 Aug 16, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no "I" in team. Buzz off. It's not about winning. It's about trying to beat back the waves of unwashed progress. You can't have any of my steamers. I'll be lucky to get enough just for me. Screw everybody else. They have their own permits. Ark Arf
Really?

http://www.badideatshirts.com/I-FOUND-THE-I-I...

Any more obvious and it would bite you. Bring back some Quahogs...I use dry Sherry in the chowder.

Since: Jun 10

Tel Aviv, Israel

#71413 Aug 16, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
If they couldn't impeach Clinton for getting a blow job in the Oval Office and lying under oath, Sombami is free to do whatever he and his AG want to do. What was great about the Clinton years, again? He degraded the Presidency to depths never displayed so publicly. The bar was lowered for the Dems, but not for Bush. If he pulled this sh!t there would be no room in the headlines for the slaughter in the ME, because the media wanted Bush's head on a platter. But, not Obambo. Fcukin stupid takers. Romney was right. Give me my entitlements and shut the fcuk up. My thoughts? Media whores are just like the oil speculators on Wall Street. I'd string them up by their little sweaty balls and treat them like a Pinata.

""Media wwhhores are just like the oil speculators on Wall Street. I'd string them up by their little sweaty balls and treat them like a Pinata.""

Poetry...

Warning..!!
DO NOT TRY TO DO IT AT HOME. SOMEBODY MIGHT GET HURT.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#71414 Aug 17, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
So, do you like steamers or "Quahogs".
Quahaugs, thank you. Have fun in my old stomping grounds.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#71415 Aug 17, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
http://www.badideatshirts.com/I-FOUND-THE-I-I...
Any more obvious and it would bite you. Bring back some Quahogs...I use dry Sherry in the chowder.
See what I mean about winning an argument, Karnac? Back in the day, PT Judith was loaded with clams. Don't know how it's going to go, but I will get muddy trying. My Daughter is bring the laptop so I might be able to still break your balls next week. The house has wi-fi and all the other comforts of home. Later, Commander. Time to pack.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#71416 Aug 17, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Quahaugs, thank you. Have fun in my old stomping grounds.
I thought you stomped in the Mid-Northern part of that tiny state. Were you at Moon Beach? LOL Maybe I'd remember you. Did the carpet match the drapes? Haven't seen you in awhile. Staying out of the kitchen? Well, time to put new batteries in the metal detector. What a waste of time. But, the kids find it adventurous spooning up beer can tabs. Later, Girl.

Tel Aviv, Israel

#71417 Aug 17, 2013

Hey kid take your STANLEY measuring tape and shove it up your ass ..!!

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2013...

The Egyptians need health services, food, education, housing, jobs, industry, tourism that brings into de country foreign currency, investments on infrastructures ...

They don't need ignorant mtthr fckkkrs to tell them how to run their poorest country on the Mediterranean basin ... after Albany..

It looks like you are trying again and again to send Egypt into de dark ages..

It looks like you are trying to put back in power the Muslim Fundamentalist that have no hesitation to fight with guns, sheltered from one of the most important Mosques in Cairo.

Did you hear any of the Arab neighbors complain ... or the Arab League, for that matter,.... about the new Egyptian Leadership, namely .. the temporary President Adly Mansour .. the Head of the Egyptian Supreme Court of Law, the veteran economist and former Finance Minister Hazem el-Beblawi to be the country's interim Prime Minister and the opposition leader to the Muslim Brotherhood, a world recognize personality .. Mohamed ElBaradei to be the Vice President for international affairs.... because he happens to have some grasp at the issues from an international stand point and at least knows how to find a country on a fckkkn map..??

SHUT THE FCKKK OFF..!!

Let these people have a chance to put back Egypt on the right truck..

Irritating mttthr fckkkr..!!

Tel Aviv, Israel

#71418 Aug 17, 2013
..a world recognized personality

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71419 Aug 17, 2013
Voice of Peace wrote:
..a world recognized personality
I heard yesterday he quit in disgust over the mayhem.

To the outside world (notice I avoided calling it the civilized world) it would appear the country has broken down into a lawless mob. Every government in the modern world rightfully voiced concern over the suspension of any semblance of democratic society, as is their obligation. Now, they'll shut up and let this run it's course.

Tel Aviv, Israel

#71420 Aug 17, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I heard yesterday he quit in disgust over the mayhem.
To the outside world (notice I avoided calling it the civilized world) it would appear the country has broken down into a lawless mob. Every government in the modern world rightfully voiced concern over the suspension of any semblance of democratic society, as is their obligation. Now, they'll shut up and let this run it's course.
Inshallah..

Tel Aviv, Israel

#71421 Aug 17, 2013

Wishfull tinking ... or the House of Ibn el Saud is throwing its weight into the 'issues'..??

http://www.maannews.net/eng/ViewDetails.aspx...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71422 Aug 17, 2013
Voice of Peace wrote:
<quoted text>
Inshallah..
That's what got them into this mess in the first place.

Tel Aviv, Israel

#71423 Aug 17, 2013

""The most important lesson we can learn from our messy transitions – this is the meaning of the suicide bombings or snipers’ bullets Thursday in Baghdad, Damascus, Beirut and Cairo – is that the six dominant regional phenomena that have defined the modern Arab world are totally inappropriate for creating modern pluralistic democracies. These six are religion (mainly Islamism), armed forces, resistance, sectarianism, Arabism and tribalism. These powerful shapers of personal identity and immensely effective instruments for mass mobilization and street activism are also utter failures as entry points into stable democratic states.""

http://www.dailystar.com.lb/Opinion/Columnist...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min RC Hotstuff 1,153,042
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 min JOEL 70,987
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 23 min Jacques Ottawa 181,703
CHICAGO BEARS ARE SHYT. Boycott them 2 hr Sublime1 19
Deat Abby 12-16 3 hr Mister Tonka 51
sexting on whatsapp 5 hr cute_bwoy 1
14-Year-Old Boy Shot In Head On Far South Side 6 hr Taint Shield 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance