Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as ...

Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

There are 71047 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 18, 2009, titled Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#71381 Aug 15, 2013
Woody wrote:
<quoted text>
Y'll still mad because the great Hezbollah warriors kicked that ass and getting ready to do it again. Y'll are such COWARDS all you do is take it out on the civilian population
Stewy! I love the incongruity of your bullshizz. Who exactly do you think are suffering as a result of Hezbollah's participation in Syria? It's great to see you got missed in the last ICE roundup, keep talking and making us look good.

Since: Jun 10

Tel Aviv, Israel

#71382 Aug 15, 2013
TRD wrote:
Is it just me or is every one of your neighbors burning?
http://www.yalibnan.com/2013/08/15/blast-in-h...
.

How else..??

""Jumblatt accused Israel of being behind the blast .""

See how it is..??
They kill each other ... but all the roads lead to Jerusalem...

I would be very disappointed if this sentence wouldn't have been written..

Actually, I would have written it..

Mtthr fckkr rapist, well poisoning, organ dealers, goat abusers ... good for nothing Zionists..!!

.

.

Since: Jun 10

Tel Aviv, Israel

#71383 Aug 15, 2013
Woody wrote:
<quoted text>
Y'll still mad because the great Hezbollah warriors kicked that ass and getting ready to do it again. Y'll are such COWARDS all you do is take it out on the civilian population
.

If you could ... but this time in English or anything else that can be translated into it ... if you could, I was writing,... explain, after the Hissballah freedom fighters defeat the nazionist and their proxies in Syria ... how ... how do we get the Hissballah OUT OF SYRIA..

I'm affraid that they will stay put there, like the last time you played with the corn cob and you couldn't get it off your ass..
asswhole..!!

.

Since: Jun 10

Tel Aviv, Israel

#71384 Aug 15, 2013
.

Is this guy me..??... or perhaps, I am that guy..

If Gravy was here, he would have call him a hasba-rat..!!

Holly Mecca..!!
Can somebody in the audience send a copy of his piece to Khalled Mashall, Mahmoud Abbas, Erekat .. and Yasser Arafat..??

http://www.arabnews.com/news/461259

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#71385 Aug 15, 2013
Voice of Peace wrote:
.
Is this guy me..??... or perhaps, I am that guy..
If Gravy was here, he would have call him a hasba-rat..!!
Holly Mecca..!!
Can somebody in the audience send a copy of his piece to Khalled Mashall, Mahmoud Abbas, Erekat .. and Yasser Arafat..??
http://www.arabnews.com/news/461259
I've been reading this guy for a while and frankly, I'm surprised he's still alive. However, whatever Yumpin Yimminy says about this guy is more than likely the gospel.

"And for those in the Arab world who oppose the peace negotiations, please give the Palestinians other options."

If I'm not mistaken, that was him asking the haters to put up or shut up. I think he'd like to see peace whether you're there to enjoy it or not.
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#71388 Aug 15, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>The longer they stick around the deeper they sink. Reelection was just an opportunity for his critics to complain for four more years. I'm starting to long for the old days (of the Clinton administration), at least back then, we managed not to put boots on the ground in the middle east and balanced the budget. As well, I went from knowing nothing to being a cigar aficionado.
he is aint sinking fast enough, throw him a cement shoe from Brooklyn.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#71389 Aug 15, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
he is aint sinking fast enough, throw him a cement shoe from Brooklyn.
This ain't Egypt my friend and he'd survive impeachment. Maybe the world will end before we do...that'd be a win, wouldn't it?
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#71390 Aug 15, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>This ain't Egypt my friend and he'd survive impeachment. Maybe the world will end before we do...that'd be a win, wouldn't it?
The world will not end when the great fake one will be history, a black spot in history that is. Looks like he is aint gonna turn every muslim country over to the Bros. U can fool the arabs only that far .
God Bless America.

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#71391 Aug 15, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>This ain't Egypt my friend and he'd survive impeachment. Maybe the world will end before we do...that'd be a win, wouldn't it?
If they couldn't impeach Clinton for getting a blow job in the Oval Office and lying under oath, Sombami is free to do whatever he and his AG want to do. What was great about the Clinton years, again? He degraded the Presidency to depths never displayed so publicly. The bar was lowered for the Dems, but not for Bush. If he pulled this sh!t there would be no room in the headlines for the slaughter in the ME, because the media wanted Bush's head on a platter. But, not Obambo. Fcukin stupid takers. Romney was right. Give me my entitlements and shut the fcuk up. My thoughts? Media whores are just like the oil speculators on Wall Street. I'd string them up by their little sweaty balls and treat them like a Pinata.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#71393 Aug 15, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
The world will not end when the great fake one will be history, a black spot in history that is. Looks like he is aint gonna turn every muslim country over to the Bros. U can fool the arabs only that far .
God Bless America.
Oh, I agree...life will go on just fine while the Obama administration runs it's course. Then, there will be a peaceful transition of power to the next political mistake we make. It's better than clockwork.

What I can't figure out is why they (the Arabs) and you believe that Obama is capable of or obligated to change the course of any other country. It should be clear to anybody by now that the Middle east is a giant bag of snakes that cannot be laid out straight.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#71394 Aug 15, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
If they couldn't impeach Clinton for getting a blow job in the Oval Office and lying under oath, Sombami is free to do whatever he and his AG want to do. What was great about the Clinton years, again? He degraded the Presidency to depths never displayed so publicly. The bar was lowered for the Dems, but not for Bush. If he pulled this sh!t there would be no room in the headlines for the slaughter in the ME, because the media wanted Bush's head on a platter. But, not Obambo. Fcukin stupid takers. Romney was right. Give me my entitlements and shut the fcuk up. My thoughts? Media whores are just like the oil speculators on Wall Street. I'd string them up by their little sweaty balls and treat them like a Pinata.
EXACTLY! A slow steady slide into the cesspool because we hire poor choices to manage our interests. It doesn't matter who is doing it, the job eventually ends up as being the national whipping post where we blame the boss for every fault and every failure.

The whole of American society has become dumber and I can accept that, just look at Blaming Israel. I can appreciate how much fun it is to drink beer and watch cars drive around in a 4-hour long left turn. I loves me some boxing and enjoy watching guys beat each other unconscious in the octagon. You can complain all you want about the people we elect but they are a reflection of ourselves, aren't they? If you want me to bitch about something at least make it something despicable.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/08/15/in...

Fcuk every gutless politician who would make this happen.

Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#71395 Aug 16, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, I agree...life will go on just fine while the Obama administration runs it's course. Then, there will be a peaceful transition of power to the next political mistake we make. It's better than clockwork.
What I can't figure out is why they (the Arabs) and you believe that Obama is capable of or obligated to change the course of any other country. It should be clear to anybody by now that the Middle east is a giant bag of snakes that cannot be laid out straight.
You mean the "support " of the USA means nothing?? Obama the snake #1 in politics did for a while help all the Muslim Bros to take over any place they wished in any muslim country. To his sorrow the modern Egyptians rose up and so far fucked him pretty good. Its reported that he tried to call Sissi but Sissi would not take his call, I agree. Lybia is going the same way, they dont want nor need the radical Bros. obama is Baaaaaaaad news for anybody who is half normal in this world. Socialist communist US hating piece of crap his wife included. Is this what the US wants, really??? Who is the leader of the Republican side, I dont hear any, I dont see any. Makes me very sick.

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#71396 Aug 16, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
EXACTLY! A slow steady slide into the cesspool because we hire poor choices to manage our interests. It doesn't matter who is doing it, the job eventually ends up as being the national whipping post where we blame the boss for every fault and every failure.
The whole of American society has become dumber and I can accept that, just look at Blaming Israel. I can appreciate how much fun it is to drink beer and watch cars drive around in a 4-hour long left turn. I loves me some boxing and enjoy watching guys beat each other unconscious in the octagon. You can complain all you want about the people we elect but they are a reflection of ourselves, aren't they? If you want me to bitch about something at least make it something despicable.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/08/15/in...
Fcuk every gutless politician who would make this happen.
What's with this "we" sh!t? "We" didn't hire anybody. "They" hired them. In fact, put "they" everywhere you say "we". Just like "they" commit crimes and live off entitlements and "we" don't. "They think that illegals have a right to be here and "we" don't. Have your coffee yet? Get some.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#71398 Aug 16, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the "support " of the USA means nothing?? Obama the snake #1 in politics did for a while help all the Muslim Bros to take over any place they wished in any muslim country. To his sorrow the modern Egyptians rose up and so far fucked him pretty good. Its reported that he tried to call Sissi but Sissi would not take his call, I agree. Lybia is going the same way, they dont want nor need the radical Bros. obama is Baaaaaaaad news for anybody who is half normal in this world. Socialist communist US hating piece of crap his wife included. Is this what the US wants, really??? Who is the leader of the Republican side, I dont hear any, I dont see any. Makes me very sick.
Have some seltzer and buck-up. It doesn't matter who is leading the US, the Middle East will always be a clusterfck. Obama condemned the violence in the strongest possible terms (LMFAO) but he hasn't stopped the flow of money because you were right...the Russians would love to get their nose back under the Egyptian tent. It's a no-win so we should just relax and let it run it's course.

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#71399 Aug 16, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the "support " of the USA means nothing?? Obama the snake #1 in politics did for a while help all the Muslim Bros to take over any place they wished in any muslim country. To his sorrow the modern Egyptians rose up and so far fucked him pretty good. Its reported that he tried to call Sissi but Sissi would not take his call, I agree. Lybia is going the same way, they dont want nor need the radical Bros. obama is Baaaaaaaad news for anybody who is half normal in this world. Socialist communist US hating piece of crap his wife included. Is this what the US wants, really??? Who is the leader of the Republican side, I dont hear any, I dont see any. Makes me very sick.
Hey Hey. How can you say that? As a dual citizen, "we" put him there. You've been educated. LOL

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#71400 Aug 16, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
What's with this "we" sh!t? "We" didn't hire anybody. "They" hired them. In fact, put "they" everywhere you say "we". Just like "they" commit crimes and live off entitlements and "we" don't. "They think that illegals have a right to be here and "we" don't. Have your coffee yet? Get some.
Have you renounced your citizenship? Stopped voting? We're all in this together so quit the bitching and come up with some solutions that aren't complaints, like flush the toilet on Congress and replace every one of those fcukers that can't or won't bring themselves to do their jobs. There isn't one of them with an incentive to finish a full day's work because the moment they're elected they're set for life. Entitlements in deed...

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#71401 Aug 16, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Have you renounced your citizenship? Stopped voting? We're all in this together so quit the bitching and come up with some solutions that aren't complaints, like flush the toilet on Congress and replace every one of those fcukers that can't or won't bring themselves to do their jobs. There isn't one of them with an incentive to finish a full day's work because the moment they're elected they're set for life. Entitlements in deed...
Again, I I I I I had nothing to do with it.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#71402 Aug 16, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, I I I I I had nothing to do with it.
So what are you, Mexican or Canadian?

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#71403 Aug 16, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>So what are you, Mexican or Canadian?
I'm a Repugnicant and "WE" lost. More than the election, that's for sure.

Going on vacation tomorrow to PT. Judith R.I. for a week. Don't try to upset me, Cumquat. I'll be clamming and the mud will remind of you. ;>)

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#71404 Aug 16, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a Repugnicant and "WE" lost. More than the election, that's for sure.
Going on vacation tomorrow to PT. Judith R.I. for a week. Don't try to upset me, Cumquat. I'll be clamming and the mud will remind of you. ;>)
Will you be driving? The reason I ask is those are "our" roads not "my" roads.

So you had nothing to do with any of this:

http://www.ct.gov/ecd/cwp/view.asp...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 16 min Sublime1 103,596
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 17 min Barmsweb 72,037
News Gentrification along Chicago River worries long... 32 min Monkey6196 2
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 34 min Dr Guru 225,422
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Into The Night 61,453
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr the deplorable Jo... 1,431,412
Is Melania Trump a Mail Order Bride? 3 hr lawrencemcdonald444 2

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages