Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as ...

Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

There are 71289 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 18, 2009, titled Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: Jun 10

Tel Aviv, Israel

#71320 Aug 13, 2013

Fearless, greetings from Terra Sancta..

Later this year, I'll be visiting Marina del Rey.
I'll treat you to the Islands Burger joint (Washington Ave.?).. or at Joe's in Redondo Beach (I wear sometimes their T shirt)- good steaks and pasta ... or what the hell .. both places..!!
... you bring along the lady of your heart..

YesWeCan

Chattanooga, TN

#71321 Aug 13, 2013
Where is justice in America? A Jew Mr. Zimmerman kills an unarmed black youth and he gets off, why support the Israeli when they will steal land from other countries, they try and bleed everyone and everything they can. Just look at any business that is bought by a Jew, if it was a good fair business forget about it, they will suck the quality out of it and raise the price, the Jew is in the no character zone. Stop supporting the Israeli welfare state now America, the EU is doing it now it's your turn.

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#71322 Aug 13, 2013
Voice of Peace wrote:
I'll treat you to the Islands Burger joint (Washington Ave.?).. or at Joe's in Redondo Beach (I wear sometimes their T shirt)- good steaks and pasta ... or what the hell .. both places..!!
Maybe you can swing through sunny Fla and invite Yes-Sh!t-Can out for a Rodenticide Cocktail.

http://www.amazon.com/NEOGEN-RODENTICIDE-45-P...
fearless the magnificent

Huntington Beach, CA

#71323 Aug 13, 2013
Uzi wrote:
Islam the love cult.
In Israel an arab muslim father torched and killed her daughter after catching her on Facebook.
Wonderful Islam. Wonderful muslim parents.
religion of scummery...
fearless the magnificent

Huntington Beach, CA

#71324 Aug 13, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Your memory is sharp as ever. The old Yes-Sh!t-Can (coined by VOP) rears its ugly head whenever it gets lonely and wants to get some attention. I'd rather talk about it, not to it. Scummerry? I like that.
yes sh!t can.... hahahahahahahaha i wonder if the supposed black portusleeze sh!ts white, cause it wasnt that skin that got em into the racist gang....
fearless the magnificent

Huntington Beach, CA

#71325 Aug 13, 2013
YesShitCan wrote:
Where is justice in America? A Jew Mr. Zimmerman kills an unarmed black youth and he gets off, why support the Israeli when they will steal land from other countries, they try and bleed everyone and everything they can. Just look at any business that is bought by a Jew, if it was a good fair business forget about it, they will suck the quality out of it and raise the price, the Jew is in the no character zone. Stop supporting the Israeli welfare state now America, the EU is doing it now it's your turn.
oh yeah, thats right... you hate the jew more than your black ass...

that'll teach the punk to attack an armed man...

hey stupid, dont the jews own the building you have your white racist meetings... you know a public toilet, where the only white you possess, plops in about 2.5 gallons of water... then goes to the sewers in which your scummery belongs...

Go Jews, and Zionists...(you know, cause i wouldnt want you to think i disapprove of your zionist masters)
fearless the magnificent

Huntington Beach, CA

#71326 Aug 13, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
You're as handsome as ever.
you realize i'm not the asian guy, right .... hahahahaha
fearless the magnificent

Huntington Beach, CA

#71327 Aug 13, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks Fearless, you know your seat will always be waiting for you at this table.
You guys are the best... you make a brother feel welcome, rain or shine...

Twas is a mighty fine table too... I shall return... of course they mayhem would resume... hahahahaha
fearless the magnificent

Huntington Beach, CA

#71328 Aug 13, 2013
Voice of Peace wrote:
islands offers a mighty fine burger... recently had the applewood bacon one...

If we do pasta...I like C&O's.... just up from Islands, short of the pier... but long waits... however they also bought the Black Whale, and service there, is quicker... they make a nice wop burger... you know, spaghetti and meatballs.

Just give me a heads up when ur on..... the westside...

no lady... and barely a heart... hahaha
A I cartooni

Huntington Beach, CA

#71329 Aug 13, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you can swing through sunny Fla and invite Yes-Sh!t-Can out for a Rodenticide Cocktail.
i sometimes dream of a white crispness.... well in gaza....

merry IED Mubarak and seasons grievings
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#71331 Aug 13, 2013

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#71332 Aug 13, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>Pieces here and pieces there.....Gotta love it.
Teaching our best and brightest while availing himself of his constitutional rights. They can't inhibit free speech just because they disagree with the message.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71333 Aug 13, 2013
YesWeCan wrote:
Still spreading falsehoods? Once a liar...
A I cartooni

Huntington Beach, CA

#71334 Aug 13, 2013
Uzi wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =fxO3QqdIUAsXX
Go...... IDF !

saving the planet, one nuke sheithole at a time...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71335 Aug 13, 2013
fearless the magnificent wrote:
<quoted text>
You guys are the best... you make a brother feel welcome, rain or shine...
Twas is a mighty fine table too... I shall return... of course they mayhem would resume... hahahahaha
The added value is in not having to lower yourself to the level of those retards at Blaming Izzy. Of course the love fest doesn't lead to a very stimulating argument but at least you don't leave here dumber.

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#71336 Aug 13, 2013
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/goss...

Look at this fat piece of sh!t complaining about her treatment at an upscale shop. She looks like she's ready to eat raw meat. Is she walking or rolling? Who would blame the store employee trying to save her some embarrassment? What we have is another race issue to mull over? When can we expect Holder to weigh in? Maybe Obami saying that this could be his old lady or one of his kids? The media blows the big one.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71337 Aug 13, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
http://www.nydailynews.com/ent ertainment/gossip/oprah-winfre y-apologizes-switzerland-racis m-incident-blown-article-1.142 5378
Look at this fat piece of sh!t complaining about her treatment at an upscale shop. She looks like she's ready to eat raw meat. Is she walking or rolling? Who would blame the store employee trying to save her some embarrassment? What we have is another race issue to mull over? When can we expect Holder to weigh in? Maybe Obami saying that this could be his old lady or one of his kids? The media blows the big one.
You crack me up, Holder doesn't have Swiss jurisdiction. She sounds like she is really sorry it even came up. And besides, when did you ever need an excuse to bring up a race issue? When I would have gone off is if she actually paid $38,000 for that ugly POS bag.
atheist infidel

Huntington Beach, CA

#71338 Aug 13, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>The added value is in not having to lower yourself to the level of those retards at Blaming Izzy. Of course the love fest doesn't lead to a very stimulating argument but at least you don't leave here dumber.
boy... you know how to identify added value alright... ive forgotten all about the art of simulating arguments... but i can turn it around, i know i can... haha

you the best welcomer, ever...

oh, and who was the wise guy that marked that "i agree green check" on my post "am off" (a week or two ago) i noticed that sh!t.

quite cheeky, i had a good chuckle over it.

of course it meant, i was leaving...

Tel Aviv, Israel

#71339 Aug 14, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>

Sometimes those things are outdated or absorved humidity and the rats keep reproducing ..despite..

This I know works under most conditions..

http://world.guns.ru/userfiles/images/1289112...

Tel Aviv, Israel

#71340 Aug 14, 2013

Where is Zimmerman, when you realy need him..??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Badjudgment 1,619,270
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 2,640
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr loose cannon 242,782
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr SweLL GirL 11,432
last post wins! (Dec '10) 8 hr They cannot kill ... 3,205
NFL & George Soros in bed. 9 hr deadpool 12
News Apple's new flagship store an understated gem o... 9 hr peace thomas 1

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages