Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as ...

Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

There are 71243 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 18, 2009, titled Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#71298 Aug 12, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
We have 12,000,000 lacking sufficient residency requirements, but they will never leave.
If I had to bet, I'd say more like 20,000,000 -- conservatively.

I'm happy to be out of Florida ;)- but it's 92 here. WTH ??

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#71299 Aug 12, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
If I had to bet, I'd say more like 20,000,000 -- conservatively.
I'm happy to be out of Florida ;)- but it's 92 here. WTH ??
Thank God, I've been holding my breath.

Location hidden

#71300 Aug 12, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Thank God, I've been holding my breath.
Thank you very much. What did you do? Judge yourself so that I couldn't give you a meanie? You old meanie!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71301 Aug 12, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you very much. What did you do? Judge yourself so that I couldn't give you a meanie? You old meanie!
I can't do that, haven't you been paying attention? Sheesh! I held my breath that whole time so you wouldn't have to share, then I thank the lord for your safe return and this is the treatment I get? What kind of southern hospitality do you practice, southern Pakistan?

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#71302 Aug 12, 2013
Where's the rage? See any? These media scumbags trying to make something out of nothing. Rage will be met with Gauge. Get it? Kool Aid Kool Aid, Tastes great Kool Rage Koole Rage, Can't wait.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/posttv/world/mi...

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#71303 Aug 12, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I can't do that, haven't you been paying attention? Sheesh! I held my breath that whole time so you wouldn't have to share, then I thank the lord for your safe return and this is the treatment I get? What kind of southern hospitality do you practice, southern Pakistan?
She wanted to get raped in Central Florida the traditional Islamic way. Pillow case over those black eyes and served up un-clipped fare. LMFAO.

Location hidden

#71304 Aug 12, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text> I can't do that, haven't you been paying attention? Sheesh!
You can judge yourself if you sign out and become a nobody - which you are. woof woof

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71305 Aug 12, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
She wanted to get raped in Central Florida the traditional Islamic way. Pillow case over those black eyes and served up un-clipped fare. LMFAO.
Both eyes black already? Then there's nothing else to say to her.
fearless cartooni

Huntington Beach, CA

#71306 Aug 12, 2013
Hi boys.... a few o youze got mail....

if youre ever on the left coast... me and the dank, will keep a light on for ya.
fearless cartooni

Huntington Beach, CA

#71307 Aug 12, 2013
YesWeCan wrote:
Oh no, the Israelis and American Jews have been trashed day after day on yahoo, is this how it began in Germany? When the masses wake up and smell the coffee watch out Jews. You've been thrown out of so many countries in the world, could America be next? Why not move to the Israeli welfare state? We don't want you here.
howz out favorite jew hating portush!t, with the racist gang...
you still holding racist meetings from your telemarketing office ??? or your hovel right across the street...

did you ever work that skin thing out... cause i still wanna know how youre in the club... with brown skin.... you know, since you claimed you were WHITE RACISTS....

howz ur inbred son henry ? did he get the nazi tattoo yet ?

I miss this place, just not you... and your pathetic scummery.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71308 Aug 12, 2013
fearless cartooni wrote:
if youre ever on the left coast... me and the dank, will keep a light on for ya.
Thanks Fearless, you know your seat will always be waiting for you at this table.
fearless cartooni

Huntington Beach, CA

#71309 Aug 12, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Yahoo is the new Nazi Germany...check.
It is... I have our fantasy football, there... my jewish friends arent gonna like that one bit.
fearless cartooni

Huntington Beach, CA

#71310 Aug 12, 2013
Ok, so who's ang.... Uz... Or Voice O'

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#71311 Aug 13, 2013
fearless cartooni wrote:
You're as handsome as ever.

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#71312 Aug 13, 2013
fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>
howz out favorite jew hating portush!t, with the racist gang...
you still holding racist meetings from your telemarketing office ??? or your hovel right across the street...
did you ever work that skin thing out... cause i still wanna know how youre in the club... with brown skin.... you know, since you claimed you were WHITE RACISTS....
howz ur inbred son henry ? did he get the nazi tattoo yet ?
I miss this place, just not you... and your pathetic scummery.
Your memory is sharp as ever. The old Yes-Sh!t-Can (coined by VOP) rears its ugly head whenever it gets lonely and wants to get some attention. I'd rather talk about it, not to it. Scummerry? I like that.

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#71313 Aug 13, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I can't do that, haven't you been paying attention? Sheesh! I held my breath that whole time so you wouldn't have to share, then I thank the lord for your safe return and this is the treatment I get? What kind of southern hospitality do you practice, southern Pakistan?
She doesn't understand you may have fans. She has just herself when she signs out. I get it. You?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71314 Aug 13, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
She doesn't understand you may have fans. She has just herself when she signs out. I get it. You?
Assolutely!

Despite the wreck our country is reputed to have become, some things still work fine...

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/UCF-contr...
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#71315 Aug 13, 2013
Islam the love cult.

In Israel an arab muslim father torched and killed her daughter after catching her on Facebook.
Wonderful Islam. Wonderful muslim parents.

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#71316 Aug 13, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Assolutely!
Despite the wreck our country is reputed to have become, some things still work fine...
http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/UCF-contr...
Pieces here and pieces there.....Gotta love it.

Since: Jun 10

Tel Aviv, Israel

#71317 Aug 13, 2013

Atteeeeention..!!
Oooofficer on deck..!!

Here's my cousin and uncle Martin bsing the crowds...ON UTube..

..wonder what are they up to ... they've been seeing each other too often..

Rumors..??
One of my favorite Israeli journalists, perhaps was tipped on purpose ..that there is going to be a troika mitting in Sharm el Sheij (the southest point of the Sinai Peninsula) with ...al Sisi..
Amen, Inshallah..!!

Is this about sending a message to all mttthre fckkrs within range..??
It's about time ..

&fe ature=youtu.be

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Joy 1,460,514
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 13 min Patriot AKA Bozo 7,969
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 31 min loose cannon 231,246
Chicagoland bartenders and waitresses NEVER hug... 8 hr Tourism warning 1
last post wins! (Dec '10) 10 hr They cannot kill ... 2,764
last post wins! (Apr '13) 10 hr They cannot kill ... 1,977
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 hr Burn Gas for Fun 62,366

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages