Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as ...

Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

There are 71244 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 18, 2009, titled Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#71276 Aug 11, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Not because the great fake one is not trying........
Lucky for us he's as good at ruining America as you guys are at genociding Palestinians :)

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#71277 Aug 11, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Lucky for us he's as good at ruining America as you guys are at genociding Palestinians :)
Breaking Bad final eight episodes begins @ 9PM AMC. Be there. Or be a fga.

Since: Jun 10

Tel Aviv, Israel

#71278 Aug 11, 2013

Melk al Yamin

A spin off of the war in Syria.

http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/04/10463-i...

This savage assassin has to be shot on sight..

http://frontpagemag.com/wp-content/uploads/20...

http://frontpagemag.com/2013/raymond-ibrahim/...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71279 Aug 11, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Breaking Bad final eight episodes begins @ 9PM AMC. Be there. Or be a fga.
This had better not be a letdown. The runup to the Sopranos ending was very promising to only finish with a marshmallow.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71280 Aug 11, 2013
Voice of Peace wrote:
Melk al Yamin
A spin off of the war in Syria.
http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/04/10463-i...
This savage assassin has to be shot on sight..
http://frontpagemag.com/wp-content/uploads/20...
http://frontpagemag.com/2013/raymond-ibrahim/...
Scumbags. And these are the guys you have to sit across the table from.
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#71281 Aug 11, 2013

Tel Aviv, Israel

#71283 Aug 12, 2013
Uzi wrote:
http://www.richarddawkins.net/ foundation_articles/2013/8/9/c alm-reflections-after-a-storm- in-a-teacup#

Uzi, I know you mean well .. and you are fuuuuuull of good intentions.

But you are not making any effort to undrstand why that airplane can't take off and will always remain taxiing back and forth on the runway of human history.

Prohibited to you (For marriage) are:
Your mother, daughters,sisters;
father's sisters,
Mother's sisters;
brother's daughters,
sister's daughters;
foster-mothers
foster-sisters;
your wives' mothers;
your step-daughters under your guardianship, born of your wives to whom ye have gone in,- no prohibition if ye have not gone in;-(Those who have been) wives of your sons proceeding from your loins;
and two sisters in wedlock at one and the same time, except for what is past; for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful;-

Qur'an 4:23

Uzi, to me this is awfully confusing.
For instance, if you fackkd your wife ... you can't marry your step daughter.. However, if you didn't have intercourse with your wife, which to me doesn't sound right, the road to her daughters is wide open.. but, please ....don't get carried away... if you are cleared for landing on your step daughter, to marry also her sister is haram..

...does it make any sense to you..??

Islam has to deregulate marriage ... too much regulating is not good for da'economy..

Tel Aviv, Israel

#71284 Aug 12, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
There is not one Arab that can be trusted. Ever. Lying, deceitful, murderous savages that need to keep killing each other so that we can save on ammunition, kill em when we need to and continue to prosper.

Y, perhaps you can make an exception..
We have here a bunch of guys that need work..

Can you pull some strings..??

http://english.ahram.org.eg/NewsContent/1/64/...

Cruelty, sectarism, antagonism ... at the expense of those Egyptians that are willing to sacrify, leave their homes, women, families .. for the purpose of providing for their needs..

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#71285 Aug 12, 2013
Voice of Peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
But you are not making any effort to undrstand why that airplane can't take off and will always remain taxiing back and forth on the runway of human history.
father's sisters,
Mother's sisters;
brother's daughters,
sister's daughters;
foster-mothers
foster-sisters;
your wives' mothers;
your step-daughters under your guardianship, born of your wives to whom ye have gone in,- no prohibition if ye have not gone in;-(Those who have been) wives of your sons proceeding from your loins;
and two sisters in wedlock at one and the same time, except for what is past; for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful;-
For instance, if you fackkd your wife ... you can't marry your step daughter.. However, if you didn't have intercourse with your wife, which to me doesn't sound right, the road to her daughters is wide open.. but, please ....don't get carried away... if you are cleared for landing on your step daughter, to marry also her sister is haram..
Islam has to deregulate marriage ... too much regulating is not good for da'economy..
A wise man once wrote that "It would be easier joining the French Foreign Legion than finding a Jewish woman to date". He may have been addressing some dude that likes nice tata's.
YesWeCan

Chattanooga, TN

#71286 Aug 12, 2013
Oh no, the Israelis and American Jews have been trashed day after day on yahoo, is this how it began in Germany? When the masses wake up and smell the coffee watch out Jews. You've been thrown out of so many countries in the world, could America be next? Why not move to the Israeli welfare state? We don't want you here.

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#71287 Aug 12, 2013
Voice of Peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
Y, perhaps you can make an exception..
We have here a bunch of guys that need work..
Can you pull some strings..??
http://english.ahram.org.eg/NewsContent/1/64/...
Cruelty, sectarism, antagonism ... at the expense of those Egyptians that are willing to sacrify, leave their homes, women, families .. for the purpose of providing for their needs..
We have 12,000,000 lacking sufficient residency requirements, but they will never leave. Libya is lucky to be able to re-screen their illegals. I envy them. LOL

Tel Aviv, Israel

#71288 Aug 12, 2013
YesWeCan wrote:
Oh no, the Israelis and American Jews have been trashed day after day on yahoo, is this how it began in Germany? When the masses wake up and smell the coffee watch out Jews. You've been thrown out of so many countries in the world, could America be next? Why not move to the Israeli welfare state? We don't want you here.

Yeah, get all those goddamned Jews out from central Florida..
Send them to Australia ... or even better, send them to Brunei..

Yes-shit-can ... the moment TRD reads your message .. you are dead meat..

TRD has ties with the Gambino, Lucchese,Genovese families ... Kapisch..??

Y,... Y ..he is with the JDL. If the the Italians won't pickle your balls and your ears on a jar... the JDL will circumcise you..

Tel Aviv, Israel

#71289 Aug 12, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
We have 12,000,000 lacking sufficient residency requirements, but they will never leave. Libya is lucky to be able to re-screen their illegals. I envy them. LOL

12 millions is four percent..

We have a quarter of a million undocumented alliens ... which is also around four percent ..

Tell you what I wrote our P.M. that we should do.
Grant everyone that can find a job, a temporary residence permit.
The ones that don't want to work .. or can't find a job... ship them back to the point of origin..

Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#71290 Aug 12, 2013
Voice of Peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
father's sisters,
Mother's sisters;
brother's daughters,
sister's daughters;
foster-mothers
foster-sisters;
your wives' mothers;
Well, my very in depth reply to your scientific research is that if your parents never had any kids , probably you wont have any y either. There you go, I hope it clears up all the confusion.
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#71292 Aug 12, 2013
Obama, thanks.

Caroline B. Glick is the senior Middle East fellow at the Center for Security Policy in Washington, D.C., and the deputy managing editor of The Jerusalem Post, where this article first appeared.

http://townhall.com/columnists/carolineglick/...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71293 Aug 12, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
A wise man once wrote that "It would be easier joining the French Foreign Legion than finding a Jewish woman to date". He may have been addressing some dude that likes nice tata's.
What he meant was, why not cut out the middle-(wo)man, save yourself the heartache and just enlist. When a Princess goes wrong, she goes very, very wrong.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71294 Aug 12, 2013
YesWeCan wrote:
Yahoo is the new Nazi Germany...check.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71295 Aug 12, 2013
Voice of Peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
Y,... Y ..he is with the JDL. If the the Italians won't pickle your balls and your ears on a jar... the JDL will circumcise you..
Whoa, whoa, whoa! If you want to give away South Florida you need to clear it with the Cubans. Sure, there's a Jew's name on every cultural building or arts center but you need to clear the bulk of the real estate with the greasers.

Don't make them tell you again.

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#71296 Aug 12, 2013
Voice of Peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
Yes-sh!t-can or TRD?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71297 Aug 12, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes-sh!t-can or TRD?
I'm already clipped.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Henry 1,460,558
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 48 min Coffee Party 231,247
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 7,969
Chicagoland bartenders and waitresses NEVER hug... 10 hr Tourism warning 1
last post wins! (Dec '10) 12 hr They cannot kill ... 2,764
last post wins! (Apr '13) 12 hr They cannot kill ... 1,977
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 hr Burn Gas for Fun 62,366

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages