Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story

Since: Jun 10

Tel Aviv, Israel

#71211 Aug 8, 2013

I know two or three guys at Ivory .. in case that you need to replace your horse..

http://www.ivory.co.il/

Every time I bring a gringo to the joint .. I take one of the asswholes attendants to the side .. and I whisper: you see this guy over there, he's from the USA Embassy..

Normally they bend backwards to make the potential customer happy.

I use the same procedure, for example, to get tickets at the last moment for Mayoumana in Yaffo ... or a table at the rush hour, at several of the fish restaurants around town..

Eet vorks..!!

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#71212 Aug 8, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Nice shootin' Tex! Now all you need is four more and you'll have half a meal.
No carcasses. Lots of feathers. BB's. Not pellets.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#71213 Aug 8, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats the matter??? What do you expect from a Muslm Bro fan for life and an idiot American hating piece of shit. Pres or not. Poor America.
Anyway after a total crash of my comp and losing all my e-mail contacts among other things I am trying to get back to normal :-)))
I knew something wasn't right. I got kickbacks and my spam folder was empty. Thought maybe Mossad caught up with you. LOL

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#71214 Aug 8, 2013

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#71215 Aug 8, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
http://screen.yahoo.com/kung-f u-twist-115049800.html
Too funny!

I think I found a deal in the making on a previously owned boat. It's a little too big for one man operation so if I can arrange the licensing, do you want to go in on it with me? You ain't never been fishing like this.

http://breakingdefense.com/2013/08/07/navy-us...

Did I mention it's a fix-her-upper?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#71216 Aug 8, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Too funny!
I think I found a deal in the making on a previously owned boat. It's a little too big for one man operation so if I can arrange the licensing, do you want to go in on it with me? You ain't never been fishing like this.
http://breakingdefense.com/2013/08/07/navy-us...
Did I mention it's a fix-her-upper?
Think that was funny? I never knew he had these moves.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/07/step...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71217 Aug 8, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Think that was funny? I never knew he had these moves.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/07/step...
That was some inspired comedy, I watched it in it's time slot and was lucky I was already horizontal. BRILLIANT!

So...we goin' fishin'? Think about it...a demilitarized Los Angeles class sub as a sport-fisherman. You refuel it every 30 years.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#71218 Aug 8, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>That was some inspired comedy, I watched it in it's time slot and was lucky I was already horizontal. BRILLIANT!
So...we goin' fishin'? Think about it...a demilitarized Los Angeles class sub as a sport-fisherman. You refuel it every 30 years.
The math got complicated for this simple mind when they talk about buying two new Virginia Class Subs every year being cheaper than repairing the damaged sub. Years left vs missions blah blah. Another tens years, 5 deployments, blah blah. So confoozin! That lone sailor did some damage, eh? Who's a thunk it?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71219 Aug 8, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
The math got complicated for this simple mind when they talk about buying two new Virginia Class Subs every year being cheaper than repairing the damaged sub. Years left vs missions blah blah. Another tens years, 5 deployments, blah blah. So confoozin! That lone sailor did some damage, eh? Who's a thunk it?
The math doesn't work unless you're in the business of creating jobs. The comments mentioned a really light sentence for the guy that torched it. Makes me wonder who he worked for.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#71220 Aug 8, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew something wasn't right. I got kickbacks and my spam folder was empty. Thought maybe Mossad caught up with you. LOL
Aint got nobodys address anymore

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#71221 Aug 8, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have created the same address, same server, I'll send mine again. My spam folder has never been so empty. LMFAO.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#71222 Aug 8, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>The math doesn't work unless you're in the business of creating jobs. The comments mentioned a really light sentence for the guy that torched it. Makes me wonder who he worked for.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/15/justice/maine-s...

>Fury was accused of setting fire to a plastic bag full of cotton rags in a cabin in the forward end of the Miami, starting a conflagration that took the ship's crew and firefighters from the shipyard and nearby towns 12 hours to put out. Five firefighters and two sailors were injured during the effort.<

??? What would they do if they had a real fire…..The fine is joke. 17 Years isn’t a “light sentence”, but he wasn’t a sailor by any means. Sorry. A fcuken braindead fume sniffin sandblaster-painter contractor? Thanks for making me look that up, Lazy Prik. Ark ark

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71223 Aug 8, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/15/justice/maine-s...
>Fury was accused of setting fire to a plastic bag full of cotton rags in a cabin in the forward end of the Miami, starting a conflagration that took the ship's crew and firefighters from the shipyard and nearby towns 12 hours to put out. Five firefighters and two sailors were injured during the effort.<
??? What would they do if they had a real fire…..The fine is joke. 17 Years isn’t a “light sentence”, but he wasn’t a sailor by any means. Sorry. A fcuken braindead fume sniffin sandblaster-painter contractor? Thanks for making me look that up, Lazy Prik. Ark ark
A real fire? Now I have to research to see what was missing that made the fire in question unreal. Nah...they'd still scrap it.

They have already deactivated twenty LA class subs and it's still the largest class of submarines of all time. The Virginia class is the second class since Los Angeles and is better suited to the current threat scenario, unless we go to war with Russia over Snowden's asylum. Then, having 42 LA class subs left is going to feel AMAZING cuz there's only ten Virginia class subs so far.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71224 Aug 8, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you do.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#71225 Aug 8, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>A real fire? Now I have to research to see what was missing that made the fire in question unreal. Nah...they'd still scrap it.
They have already deactivated twenty LA class subs and it's still the largest class of submarines of all time. The Virginia class is the second class since Los Angeles and is better suited to the current threat scenario, unless we go to war with Russia over Snowden's asylum. Then, having 42 LA class subs left is going to feel AMAZING cuz there's only ten Virginia class subs so far.
A real fire. "a plastic bag full of cotton rags" GTFOOH! How about fuel on the flight deck or in the hangar? How about a magazine explosion? A bag with cotton rags? GTFOOH!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71226 Aug 8, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
A real fire. "a plastic bag full of cotton rags" GTFOOH! How about fuel on the flight deck or in the hangar? How about a magazine explosion? A bag with cotton rags? GTFOOH!
They were in the yard, crew on liberty, minimum watch. It's not like the damage control alarm went off and a team in fireproof suits showed up in two minutes. It took 12 hours to put out the fire. For all their effort, except for the nuclear reactor in back, they may as well have sealed the watertight compartments and let it burn itself out. Interesting question though, fire on the flight deck vs. China syndrome...can I have any other choices?

Since: Jun 10

Tel Aviv, Israel

#71227 Aug 8, 2013

This is what our future is going to look like.
Therefore it is not of less importance..

Yesterd Little Monster's kindergarden period was over. Mazel Tov..!!

We had a party at the kids' joint.

At the highest point of the party, one after the other, the little angels said what is it that they plan to be ... and "why".

- I'm going to be a doctor to heal the sick in Africa..
- I'm going to be a pharmacist so old folk will live for ever..
- I'm going to be a scientist so ...
- I'm goint to be a teacher..

Now it's Little Monster's turn.
- I'm going to be a pilot to protect our country and help our neighbors to live in peace with each other ...

... where did I go wrong ..??

I'm leaving Topix.
Uzi, if you need a PC, you can have mine in exchange
for a bag of peanuts and a few bananas..

August is the worst time of the year..
All of my family's and friends' b'days in one page of the calendar only.
No good for the budget and the wallet.

I have a lunch and a dinner to cook for.
Paella and lassagna.. sangria and blintzes..
If I'm not around this evening ... consider me MIA

Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#71228 Aug 8, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have created the same address, same server, I'll send mine again. My spam folder has never been so empty. LMFAO.
hahahah hahaha poor fellow, Its the same shit
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#71229 Aug 8, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Yes you do.
at the time of posting it was true, pleeeeeaseeeee..........
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#71230 Aug 8, 2013
Voice of Peace wrote:
This is what our future is going to look like.
Therefore it is not of less importance..
Yesterd Little Monster's kindergarden period was over. Mazel Tov..!!
We had a party at the kids' joint.
At the highest point of the party, one after the other, the little angels said what is it that they plan to be ... and "why".
- I'm going to be a doctor to heal the sick in Africa..
- I'm going to be a pharmacist so old folk will live for ever..
- I'm going to be a scientist so ...
- I'm goint to be a teacher..
Now it's Little Monster's turn.
- I'm going to be a pilot to protect our country and help our neighbors to live in peace with each other ...
... where did I go wrong ..??
I'm leaving Topix.
Uzi, if you need a PC, you can have mine in exchange
for a bag of peanuts and a few bananas..
August is the worst time of the year..
All of my family's and friends' b'days in one page of the calendar only.
No good for the budget and the wallet.
I have a lunch and a dinner to cook for.
Paella and lassagna.. sangria and blintzes..
If I'm not around this evening ... consider me MIA
Dont be an AWOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min forks_make_us_fat 1,114,888
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Cancer On The pRe... 178,580
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min Earthling-1 46,981
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 16 min JOEL 69,480
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 45 min HoneyBear1 98,342
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 56 min HOLME 50,018
Amy - 9-29-2014 58 min Mister Tonka 27

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]