Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...
Comments
64,501 - 64,520 of 68,037 Comments Last updated 10 hrs ago

Since: Jun 10

Tel Aviv, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>All's I see are a remarkably young looking USAF Master Sargent (who looks quite capable of talking her way out of a parking ticket) and a KC-135 from Grand Forks, N.D. tanking a couple of F-16s from Cannon AFB in N.M. Don't see any F-15s or JZ designations unless I'm missing a picture.

No, no, no... Je vous explique..

My friend from the Service days has a bike shop in Eilat.
He called me on the phone and ask me to send him urgent, a full trailer of Goldstar beer.

Normally when I gave an order ... I executed, without questions. But this time ...how should I put it ... this time I made una excepcion.

I asked him what does he want all that beer for..
He said the town is full of drunken USAF and IAF soldiers ... and he believes some asssshole has made again a mistake ...
..someone filled up that KC with beer..

This is no way to conduct un military excercise.
Those US forces that they sent from Lousiana and New Mexico .. daydonspeeckenglish, they speak something similar but it ain't it ....

Ohhh, and we are also going to need some alimony money.
A few girls in Eilat got pregnant..

Tel Aviv, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Those young guys, after they had a few beers ... they all start doing funny things.

http://blogs.cars.com/kickingtires/2013/03/oo...

Can we have it on a written and notarized document that from this day on, you'll only send civilized and educated military personnel from New England..??

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Voice of Peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
No, no, no... Je vous explique..
My friend from the Service days has a bike shop in Eilat.
He called me on the phone and ask me to send him urgent, a full trailer of Goldstar beer.
Normally when I gave an order ... I executed, without questions. But this time ...how should I put it ... this time I made una excepcion.
I asked him what does he want all that beer for..
He said the town is full of drunken USAF and IAF soldiers ... and he believes some asssshole has made again a mistake ...
..someone filled up that KC with beer..
This is no way to conduct un military excercise.
Those US forces that they sent from Lousiana and New Mexico .. daydonspeeckenglish, they speak something similar but it ain't it ....
Ohhh, and we are also going to need some alimony money.
A few girls in Eilat got pregnant..
It's quite possible but not probable. Since beer is legal on both ends of that trip, it's unlikely they'd carry it around. I have it on high authority from a former crew chief of an older version of the KC-135 who told me he remembers me getting gas from him in '71 over VN. He also said that a large amount of Thai stick traveled back home in the external stores from SE Asia. The guys used to pack their luggage into those tanks under the wings and red-tag the plane so it went straight in the hanger after returning from deployment. Talk about Mister Popularity!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Voice of Peace wrote:
Those young guys, after they had a few beers ... they all start doing funny things.
http://blogs.cars.com/kickingtires/2013/03/oo...
Can we have it on a written and notarized document that from this day on, you'll only send civilized and educated military personnel from New England..??
The ladies got a higher octane fill-up than the leader of the free world. You should consider it lucky to get such a generous addition to the gene pool and leave it at that.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>At first I called my father-in-law, the Air Force jock. He was having sex and didn't want to be bothered so...
http://www.au.af.mil/au/awc/awcgate/af/tail_m...
They used to be the Coonass Militia but had to become PC twice.
I knew you had a secret weapon. I just knew it. Here's my latest weapon. I'm going to be popping Morning Doves that have found their way to my Black Oil Sunflower Seeds. They have a crop that stores seed like there's no tomorrow. Guess what? For the ones in my laser sight, there is no tomorrow. I used to kill Squirrels by the dozen and I solved that problem. Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Wesley Poopypants???? ROFLMFAO
You never cease to amaze me! You should write a book. ;)
My book would include you, my horny southern belle. There would be chapters about unconventional sex with explicit details in the margins that would invoke yellow highlighters. Hardly kindergarten material, but any grade above those will do. Can you bark like a dog? Arf Arf.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew you had a secret weapon. I just knew it. Here's my latest weapon. I'm going to be popping Morning Doves that have found their way to my Black Oil Sunflower Seeds. They have a crop that stores seed like there's no tomorrow. Guess what? For the ones in my laser sight, there is no tomorrow. I used to kill Squirrels by the dozen and I solved that problem. Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN!!!!
Ahhh...summertime. The back yard safari in hopes of bagging the elusive varmint cong. Whatever happened to the old pump up models? I used to be able to shoot halfway through the Miami phone book with one of those.

Tel Aviv, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Y, I recommend the Kar98k-erry..

It can be used with doves and hawks too ...

In a 'momento' of weakness ... but knowing it might be a risky deal, we bought one.

It cost us a lot... we pay for it cash in instalments..

http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4045/4283653161...

""Rachel Weiss and her three small children were on their way to a family affair in Tiberias on October 30, 1988. As the bus the family was riding passed the northern outskirts of Jericho, it was ambushed and set ablaze with three Molotov cocktails. Rachel (26) and her three boys Netanel (3), Rephael (2) and Efraim (9 months) were killed in the attack, as was IDF soldier David Delarosa who attempted to rescue the family.

Jomaa Adam, the terrorist who perpetrated the attack, is reportedly among the 82 Palestinian prisoners jailed by Israel before the signing of 1993 Oslo Peace Accords who will be released if newly announced peace talks make headway.""

Extremadamente expensive..

Tel Aviv, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Fiberglass......nice, says a lot. If you weren't so contrary you might be eligible for marble.
I am eligible for marble, with gold trim. My concern was it would be too heavy for you to carry on your shoulders, given your age and all.

Calling all idiots, calling all idiots.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Ahhh...summertime. The back yard safari in hopes of bagging the elusive varmint cong. Whatever happened to the old pump up models? I used to be able to shoot halfway through the Miami phone book with one of those.
Been there. Done that. The varmints can hear you pumping up. In this case, it will take all day on mean Wednesday to formulate my strategy. Birds have very keen eyesight and any movement, however slight, is detectable. It will have to be like an IED attack. Patience.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Voice of Peace wrote:
In a 'momento' of weakness ... but knowing it might be a risky deal, we bought one.
""Rachel Weiss and her three small children were on their way to a family affair in Tiberias on October 30, 1988. As the bus the family was riding passed the northern outskirts of Jericho, it was ambushed and set ablaze with three Molotov cocktails. Rachel (26) and her three boys Netanel (3), Rephael (2) and Efraim (9 months) were killed in the attack, as was IDF soldier David Delarosa who attempted to rescue the family.
Jomaa Adam, the terrorist who perpetrated the attack, is reportedly among the 82 Palestinian prisoners jailed by Israel before the signing of 1993 Oslo Peace Accords who will be released if newly announced peace talks make headway.""
I kept this because of the Rachel Corrie BS.
" http://www.zionismontheweb.org/Rachel_Corrie....

Other victims of the Intifada include Rachel Levy (aged 17, blown up in a grocery store), Rachel Levi (19, shot while waiting for the bus), Rachel Gavish (killed with her husband, son and father while at home celebrating a Passover meal), Rachel Charhi (blown up while sitting in a Tel Aviv cafe, leaving three young children), Rachel Shabo (murdered with her three sons aged 5, 13 and 16 while at home) and Rachel Kol, 53, who worked at a Jerusalem hospital and was killed with her husband in a Palestinian terrorist attack in July a few days after the London bombs."

You can bet that some more of these murderers are going to walk.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
I am eligible for marble, with gold trim. My concern was it would be too heavy for you to carry on your shoulders, given your age and all.
Here. Here. It should come with a large phallic resting stool trimmed with an eye catching silver top. You like?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
See? I rest my case.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>See? I rest my case.
Wasn't much of a case. Does the word "insipid" mean anything? LOL

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Voice of Peace wrote:
Will you be needing any ammo with that? If you're buying antiques I suggest you buy a gun that still has a ready supply of...supplies available.

http://www.odcmp.com/Sales/m1garand.htm

Take it from George Patton, it's the best.

Tel Aviv, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Will you be needing any ammo with that? If you're buying antiques I suggest you buy a gun that still has a ready supply of...supplies available.
http://www.odcmp.com/Sales/m1garand.htm
Take it from George Patton, it's the best.

You shot over the target.

Y said he has problems with doves.

Our problems are not only with the doves. Most of the problems are the hawks... on both sides of the conflict.

So, one of those Y's air toys aren't good enough ...

We need a Mouser model Karb87K ... K for Kerry ... or rather we need Kerry to walk around with the Mouser crossed on his back ... and let everyone in Fatah and the Hamas know, that he has a bullet loaded already in the chamber. You either sit and fckkkn negotiate ....or a shoot your ass..

...comprende..

I'm waiting for the 20.00 hours news on TV to hear and read what exactly had to say one of the Palifckkk leaders today. Something on the spirit of "we can't negotiate if we don't know what are there going to be the results of the negotiations"

s.o.b...!!

Forget about the Mauser...
Kerry, go to the ammunition Sargent and sign up for an old Kalachnikov.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Voice of Peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
Our problems are not only with the doves. Most of the problems are the hawks... on both sides of the conflict.
We need a Mouser model Karb87K ... K for Kerry ... or rather we need Kerry to walk around with the Mouser crossed on his back ... and let everyone in Fatah and the Hamas know, that he has a bullet loaded already in the chamber. You either sit and fckkkn negotiate ....or a shoot your ass..
...comprende..
I'm waiting for the 20.00 hours news on TV to hear and read what exactly had to say one of the Palifckkk leaders today. Something on the spirit of "we can't negotiate if we don't know what are there going to be the results of the negotiations"
s.o.b...!!
Excellent choice...get two (you may need a throw-down).

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Voice of Peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
...comprende..
s.o.b...!!
Hawks are a beautiful raptor. You insult them by equating them to humans and sub-humans.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Not all savages are in the ME. There's quite a few in FLA, too. Where's Sharpton? Holder? Obama? Disgusting. Barely made the news. Just another creepy cracker and to top it off, they robbed him. Mo Fo's.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/2587147841001/scho...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

39 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 min edogxxx 97,548
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min THE DEVIL 1,081,639
Abby 7-28 5 min edogxxx 1
Amy 7-28 7 min edogxxx 1
Interview with retired border patrol agent. Tru... 36 min WOW That Realy Is Scary 2
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 3 hr TW_sugar_daddio 17
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr LRS 174,860
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 3:19AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••