Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...
Comments
64,481 - 64,500 of 67,964 Comments Last updated 26 min ago

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>It's the Paragon and she's not going to like the concubine reference. So you think Cheftell is pedestal-worthy? How about your worst job submission...go ahead and make Art Carney proud.
Hard to top burying homicide bombers, using ladles, soup spoons and paper towels which do not keep you from reeking of decomposing flesh and still feeling it's your duty because Islam dictates it. So call it the worst job submission to civilized people. After all, they find humor in every bombing.

I think the Paragon would understand my concubine humor more than you and find it erotic enough to give up a belly dance for her one and only. You, on the other hand, would jump a Cocker-Spaniel if it stood still long enough, hence my Cheftell joke. Ark Ark

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hard to top burying homicide bombers, using ladles, soup spoons and paper towels which do not keep you from reeking of decomposing flesh and still feeling it's your duty because Islam dictates it. So call it the worst job submission to civilized people. After all, they find humor in every bombing.
I think the Paragon would understand my concubine humor more than you and find it erotic enough to give up a belly dance for her one and only. You, on the other hand, would jump a Cocker-Spaniel if it stood still long enough, hence my Cheftell joke. Ark Ark
Nuh-unh!

Not just any Spaniel will do...

I thought the most telling comment in the article was about the gloves laying around. He's so respectful of the dead yet he just drops the gloves on the ground after dropping the big pieces in the hole. That's some culture they have there

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Nuh-unh!
Not just any Spaniel will do...
I thought the most telling comment in the article was about the gloves laying around. He's so respectful of the dead yet he just drops the gloves on the ground after dropping the big pieces in the hole. That's some culture they have there
What happens to the gloves? Are there bio-degradable? Mike Rowe could never top this. Human and animal feces aside, he couldn't touch this. But, hey, how about we issue him a challenge for a new Discovery episode? Maybe we can get a piece of the action. Probably over the line because of the possible connection to human burial rituals. But this guy says nothing. No rites, no words. Just a clothespin on his nose before he goes home to his goat supper. I'll e-mail him. Ark Ark

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Fiberglass......nice, says a lot. If you weren't so contrary you might be eligible for marble.
My plans for that pedestal are all in the video attached. When completed, you insert the pedestal, level the ground about two feet over the top and then use a good shade grass seed for decoration. Set your GPS so you can find it and BINGO! You're there. Like it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
My plans for that pedestal are all in the video attached. When completed, you insert the pedestal, level the ground about two feet over the top and then use a good shade grass seed for decoration. Set your GPS so you can find it and BINGO! You're there. Like it?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
You would have to pump that hole after the first bucket if it were located here. We've been getting so much rain that most boats can't fit under the bridges between the lakes anymore and there's standing water in the swales.

http://www.dep.state.fl.us/water/nonpoint/doc...

Mike Rowe would pass on our project because in Afghanistan, that's one of the cleaner jobs.
Wesley Poopypants

Naugatuck, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Wesley Roop wrote:
If I won the 20 Million dollars in the lottery on Saturday next weekend this is how I would spend it like a true boss!!!.
I would:
1) Buy a new house for myself and my misses to move into.
2) I would buy all my family and mates something they want (house, car, etc).
3) I would donate some of the money to the W.I.A ADF and English forces!.
4) I would buy myself and my Girl friend brand new Holden Commodores.
5) I would pay the whole cost for my sister's engagement party in October!(Like a BOSS/)
6) I would throw parties each weekend!!.
7) I would marry Lauren!!
8) I would more than likely still work at my day job and have no worries or stress!!!.
9) I would deposit $2 million in the bank, and hope for the best with the interest.
10) Never give up our morning jog on the beach!.
11) I would give my Mum, Dad and Lauren's parents $1 million each, for whatever they want.
12) I would try to do whatever I can to help England (England, Australia the greatest nations in the World!!)
13) I would buy a T-800 1:1 size scale from Sideshow collectables!!. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
14) I would buy a boat for fishing on weekends!!
15) I would just sit back, and love life, and worship my Girl friend, and love my future kid's more than my life.
Doesn't hurt to dream you know!!!.
Would you then promise not to drink before breakfast and get counseling? You owe it to Lauren, Boss

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>You would have to pump that hole after the first bucket if it were located here. We've been getting so much rain that most boats can't fit under the bridges between the lakes anymore and there's standing water in the swales.
http://www.dep.state.fl.us/water/nonpoint/doc...
Mike Rowe would pass on our project because in Afghanistan, that's one of the cleaner jobs.
You are living on an Island made of Coral. No? So water is your friend. Suck it up, Popeye.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are living on an Island made of Coral. No? So water is your friend. Suck it up, Popeye.
It's a peninsula made of limestone...close enough.

Speaking of sucking up, I thought you weren't going to encourage the Aussie. Got to hand it to them though, they get drunk enough to play pool games without the pool and yet they are still able to stand. Sometimes.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>It's a peninsula made of limestone...close enough.
Speaking of sucking up, I thought you weren't going to encourage the Aussie. Got to hand it to them though, they get drunk enough to play pool games without the pool and yet they are still able to stand. Sometimes.
Moi? Poopypants is a clown looking for trouble.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>It's a peninsula made of limestone...close enough.
But, speaking of uneducated Aussies, I stumbled across their use of my word "Moi" in the dictionary. Check it out:

Used extensively in the Australian television show "Kath and Kim." Essentially the word "me" pronounced as a slightly uneducated Australian would say it. The same idea can be applied to any word containing an e or i.
Poopypants: "Look at moi TRD, look at moi plooooooooooise"

Since: Jun 10

Tel Aviv, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

""The joint air exercise "Juniper Stallion 13" has come to an end, and after two weeks of flying together the American planes are heading home.

This exercise is another chapter in the unprecedented security partnership between the United States and Israel. Bon voyage.""

http://www.israelemb.org/washington/NewsAndEv...

http://www.worldtribune.com/wp-content/upload...

I might get my Pulitzer after all..

Hey TRD, you said you know this shit.
The photos released show F-15 and 16 refueling at 30.000 ft and two aircraft at ground.

Those aircrafts have wrong "license plates". They are not USAF or IAF license plates.

Who the fckk in this hood uses JZ for nameplates..??

If the cops pull them off the road ... and they don't have a valid Tourist Visitor License, they'll get a fine and the planes will get towed to a very expensive yard by Tel Aviv .. until the owners show up with cash (no checks or Credit Cards accepted) and pay for all the generated expenses.

Can you call the Pentagon and find out what the fckk is going on..??

Since: Jun 10

Tel Aviv, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

For me Pentagon is a long distance call .. and August, budgetwise, is my worst month of the year. Two or three b'days every week .. with the attached consequences to da'wallet.

Go USAF ... go IAF ...

<whispering> ...and go XXXF .. participating on the side..(Saudis..??)

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
But, speaking of uneducated Aussies, I stumbled across their use of my word "Moi" in the dictionary. Check it out:
Used extensively in the Australian television show "Kath and Kim." Essentially the word "me" pronounced as a slightly uneducated Australian would say it. The same idea can be applied to any word containing an e or i.
Poopypants: "Look at moi TRD, look at moi plooooooooooise"
Is that pronounced "moy" or "mooah"?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Voice of Peace wrote:
""The joint air exercise "Juniper Stallion 13" has come to an end, and after two weeks of flying together the American planes are heading home.
This exercise is another chapter in the unprecedented security partnership between the United States and Israel. Bon voyage.""
http://www.israelemb.org/washington/NewsAndEv...
http://www.worldtribune.com/wp-content/upload...
I might get my Pulitzer after all..
Hey TRD, you said you know this shit.
The photos released show F-15 and 16 refueling at 30.000 ft and two aircraft at ground.
Those aircrafts have wrong "license plates". They are not USAF or IAF license plates.
Who the fckk in this hood uses JZ for nameplates..??
If the cops pull them off the road ... and they don't have a valid Tourist Visitor License, they'll get a fine and the planes will get towed to a very expensive yard by Tel Aviv .. until the owners show up with cash (no checks or Credit Cards accepted) and pay for all the generated expenses.
Can you call the Pentagon and find out what the fckk is going on..??
All's I see are a remarkably young looking USAF Master Sargent (who looks quite capable of talking her way out of a parking ticket) and a KC-135 from Grand Forks, N.D. tanking a couple of F-16s from Cannon AFB in N.M. Don't see any F-15s or JZ designations unless I'm missing a picture.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Is that pronounced "moy" or "mooah"?
mwhaah?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
mwhaah?
Oh. I thought it was moy, as in: "Moy donkey is on birth control so we can get Australian any time we want".

My bad.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>All's I see are a remarkably young looking USAF Master Sargent (who looks quite capable of talking her way out of a parking ticket) and a KC-135 from Grand Forks, N.D. tanking a couple of F-16s from Cannon AFB in N.M. Don't see any F-15s or JZ designations unless I'm missing a picture.
But if you do have a picture of F-15s with JZ on the tail, they're from the "Bayou Militia" out of Nawlins, LA.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>But if you do have a picture of F-15s with JZ on the tail, they're from the "Bayou Militia" out of Nawlins, LA.
You certainly seem to know your aircraft and squadrons. How can anyone refute such "facts"? Did you zoom up the pics and use your secret Commander Program to identify what and where? How do I know you ain't full of zhit? You can BS VOP , but not me. It takes further confirmation before I an impressed more than I am. Wadda ya say, Big Fella? Have more proof with that pudding? Have you moy to offer?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
You certainly seem to know your aircraft and squadrons. How can anyone refute such "facts"? Did you zoom up the pics and use your secret Commander Program to identify what and where? How do I know you ain't full of zhit? You can BS VOP , but not me. It takes further confirmation before I an impressed more than I am. Wadda ya say, Big Fella? Have more proof with that pudding? Have you moy to offer?
At first I called my father-in-law, the Air Force jock. He was having sex and didn't want to be bothered so...

http://www.au.af.mil/au/awc/awcgate/af/tail_m...

They used to be the Coonass Militia but had to become PC twice.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Wesley Poopypants wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you then promise not to drink before breakfast and get counseling? You owe it to Lauren, Boss
Wesley Poopypants???? ROFLMFAO

You never cease to amaze me! You should write a book. ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

67 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min shinningelectr0n 1,080,299
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min LRS 174,654
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 51 min Terry rigsby 48,917
Steve Wilkos : talk show host ? or simple mi... (Feb '08) 1 hr Steve is the best 356
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 1 hr TW_sugar_daddio 11
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr Frijoles 68,377
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Mothra 45,797
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr Sublime1 97,539
Abby 7-24 23 hr Pippa 42
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••