Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#71150 Aug 4, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
My plans for that pedestal are all in the video attached. When completed, you insert the pedestal, level the ground about two feet over the top and then use a good shade grass seed for decoration. Set your GPS so you can find it and BINGO! You're there. Like it?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =RAkTtta4AIAXX
You would have to pump that hole after the first bucket if it were located here. We've been getting so much rain that most boats can't fit under the bridges between the lakes anymore and there's standing water in the swales.

http://www.dep.state.fl.us/water/nonpoint/doc...

Mike Rowe would pass on our project because in Afghanistan, that's one of the cleaner jobs.
Wesley Poopypants

Naugatuck, CT

#71151 Aug 5, 2013
Wesley Roop wrote:
If I won the 20 Million dollars in the lottery on Saturday next weekend this is how I would spend it like a true boss!!!.
I would:
1) Buy a new house for myself and my misses to move into.
2) I would buy all my family and mates something they want (house, car, etc).
3) I would donate some of the money to the W.I.A ADF and English forces!.
4) I would buy myself and my Girl friend brand new Holden Commodores.
5) I would pay the whole cost for my sister's engagement party in October!(Like a BOSS/)
6) I would throw parties each weekend!!.
7) I would marry Lauren!!
8) I would more than likely still work at my day job and have no worries or stress!!!.
9) I would deposit $2 million in the bank, and hope for the best with the interest.
10) Never give up our morning jog on the beach!.
11) I would give my Mum, Dad and Lauren's parents $1 million each, for whatever they want.
12) I would try to do whatever I can to help England (England, Australia the greatest nations in the World!!)
13) I would buy a T-800 1:1 size scale from Sideshow collectables!!. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
14) I would buy a boat for fishing on weekends!!
15) I would just sit back, and love life, and worship my Girl friend, and love my future kid's more than my life.
Doesn't hurt to dream you know!!!.
Would you then promise not to drink before breakfast and get counseling? You owe it to Lauren, Boss

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#71152 Aug 5, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>You would have to pump that hole after the first bucket if it were located here. We've been getting so much rain that most boats can't fit under the bridges between the lakes anymore and there's standing water in the swales.
http://www.dep.state.fl.us/water/nonpoint/doc...
Mike Rowe would pass on our project because in Afghanistan, that's one of the cleaner jobs.
You are living on an Island made of Coral. No? So water is your friend. Suck it up, Popeye.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71153 Aug 5, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are living on an Island made of Coral. No? So water is your friend. Suck it up, Popeye.
It's a peninsula made of limestone...close enough.

Speaking of sucking up, I thought you weren't going to encourage the Aussie. Got to hand it to them though, they get drunk enough to play pool games without the pool and yet they are still able to stand. Sometimes.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#71154 Aug 5, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>It's a peninsula made of limestone...close enough.
Speaking of sucking up, I thought you weren't going to encourage the Aussie. Got to hand it to them though, they get drunk enough to play pool games without the pool and yet they are still able to stand. Sometimes.
Moi? Poopypants is a clown looking for trouble.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#71155 Aug 5, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>It's a peninsula made of limestone...close enough.
But, speaking of uneducated Aussies, I stumbled across their use of my word "Moi" in the dictionary. Check it out:

Used extensively in the Australian television show "Kath and Kim." Essentially the word "me" pronounced as a slightly uneducated Australian would say it. The same idea can be applied to any word containing an e or i.
Poopypants: "Look at moi TRD, look at moi plooooooooooise"

Since: Jun 10

Tel Aviv, Israel

#71156 Aug 5, 2013

""The joint air exercise "Juniper Stallion 13" has come to an end, and after two weeks of flying together the American planes are heading home.

This exercise is another chapter in the unprecedented security partnership between the United States and Israel. Bon voyage.""

http://www.israelemb.org/washington/NewsAndEv...

http://www.worldtribune.com/wp-content/upload...

I might get my Pulitzer after all..

Hey TRD, you said you know this shit.
The photos released show F-15 and 16 refueling at 30.000 ft and two aircraft at ground.

Those aircrafts have wrong "license plates". They are not USAF or IAF license plates.

Who the fckk in this hood uses JZ for nameplates..??

If the cops pull them off the road ... and they don't have a valid Tourist Visitor License, they'll get a fine and the planes will get towed to a very expensive yard by Tel Aviv .. until the owners show up with cash (no checks or Credit Cards accepted) and pay for all the generated expenses.

Can you call the Pentagon and find out what the fckk is going on..??

Tel Aviv, Israel

#71157 Aug 5, 2013

For me Pentagon is a long distance call .. and August, budgetwise, is my worst month of the year. Two or three b'days every week .. with the attached consequences to da'wallet.

Go USAF ... go IAF ...

<whispering> ...and go XXXF .. participating on the side..(Saudis..??)

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71158 Aug 5, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
But, speaking of uneducated Aussies, I stumbled across their use of my word "Moi" in the dictionary. Check it out:
Used extensively in the Australian television show "Kath and Kim." Essentially the word "me" pronounced as a slightly uneducated Australian would say it. The same idea can be applied to any word containing an e or i.
Poopypants: "Look at moi TRD, look at moi plooooooooooise"
Is that pronounced "moy" or "mooah"?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71159 Aug 5, 2013
Voice of Peace wrote:
""The joint air exercise "Juniper Stallion 13" has come to an end, and after two weeks of flying together the American planes are heading home.
This exercise is another chapter in the unprecedented security partnership between the United States and Israel. Bon voyage.""
http://www.israelemb.org/washington/NewsAndEv...
http://www.worldtribune.com/wp-content/upload...
I might get my Pulitzer after all..
Hey TRD, you said you know this shit.
The photos released show F-15 and 16 refueling at 30.000 ft and two aircraft at ground.
Those aircrafts have wrong "license plates". They are not USAF or IAF license plates.
Who the fckk in this hood uses JZ for nameplates..??
If the cops pull them off the road ... and they don't have a valid Tourist Visitor License, they'll get a fine and the planes will get towed to a very expensive yard by Tel Aviv .. until the owners show up with cash (no checks or Credit Cards accepted) and pay for all the generated expenses.
Can you call the Pentagon and find out what the fckk is going on..??
All's I see are a remarkably young looking USAF Master Sargent (who looks quite capable of talking her way out of a parking ticket) and a KC-135 from Grand Forks, N.D. tanking a couple of F-16s from Cannon AFB in N.M. Don't see any F-15s or JZ designations unless I'm missing a picture.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#71160 Aug 5, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Is that pronounced "moy" or "mooah"?
mwhaah?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71161 Aug 5, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
mwhaah?
Oh. I thought it was moy, as in: "Moy donkey is on birth control so we can get Australian any time we want".

My bad.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71162 Aug 5, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>All's I see are a remarkably young looking USAF Master Sargent (who looks quite capable of talking her way out of a parking ticket) and a KC-135 from Grand Forks, N.D. tanking a couple of F-16s from Cannon AFB in N.M. Don't see any F-15s or JZ designations unless I'm missing a picture.
But if you do have a picture of F-15s with JZ on the tail, they're from the "Bayou Militia" out of Nawlins, LA.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#71163 Aug 5, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>But if you do have a picture of F-15s with JZ on the tail, they're from the "Bayou Militia" out of Nawlins, LA.
You certainly seem to know your aircraft and squadrons. How can anyone refute such "facts"? Did you zoom up the pics and use your secret Commander Program to identify what and where? How do I know you ain't full of zhit? You can BS VOP , but not me. It takes further confirmation before I an impressed more than I am. Wadda ya say, Big Fella? Have more proof with that pudding? Have you moy to offer?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71164 Aug 5, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
You certainly seem to know your aircraft and squadrons. How can anyone refute such "facts"? Did you zoom up the pics and use your secret Commander Program to identify what and where? How do I know you ain't full of zhit? You can BS VOP , but not me. It takes further confirmation before I an impressed more than I am. Wadda ya say, Big Fella? Have more proof with that pudding? Have you moy to offer?
At first I called my father-in-law, the Air Force jock. He was having sex and didn't want to be bothered so...

http://www.au.af.mil/au/awc/awcgate/af/tail_m...

They used to be the Coonass Militia but had to become PC twice.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#71165 Aug 5, 2013
Wesley Poopypants wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you then promise not to drink before breakfast and get counseling? You owe it to Lauren, Boss
Wesley Poopypants???? ROFLMFAO

You never cease to amaze me! You should write a book. ;)

Tel Aviv, Israel

#71166 Aug 5, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>All's I see are a remarkably young looking USAF Master Sargent (who looks quite capable of talking her way out of a parking ticket) and a KC-135 from Grand Forks, N.D. tanking a couple of F-16s from Cannon AFB in N.M. Don't see any F-15s or JZ designations unless I'm missing a picture.

No, no, no... Je vous explique..

My friend from the Service days has a bike shop in Eilat.
He called me on the phone and ask me to send him urgent, a full trailer of Goldstar beer.

Normally when I gave an order ... I executed, without questions. But this time ...how should I put it ... this time I made una excepcion.

I asked him what does he want all that beer for..
He said the town is full of drunken USAF and IAF soldiers ... and he believes some asssshole has made again a mistake ...
..someone filled up that KC with beer..

This is no way to conduct un military excercise.
Those US forces that they sent from Lousiana and New Mexico .. daydonspeeckenglish, they speak something similar but it ain't it ....

Ohhh, and we are also going to need some alimony money.
A few girls in Eilat got pregnant..

Tel Aviv, Israel

#71167 Aug 5, 2013

Those young guys, after they had a few beers ... they all start doing funny things.

http://blogs.cars.com/kickingtires/2013/03/oo...

Can we have it on a written and notarized document that from this day on, you'll only send civilized and educated military personnel from New England..??

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71168 Aug 5, 2013
Voice of Peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
No, no, no... Je vous explique..
My friend from the Service days has a bike shop in Eilat.
He called me on the phone and ask me to send him urgent, a full trailer of Goldstar beer.
Normally when I gave an order ... I executed, without questions. But this time ...how should I put it ... this time I made una excepcion.
I asked him what does he want all that beer for..
He said the town is full of drunken USAF and IAF soldiers ... and he believes some asssshole has made again a mistake ...
..someone filled up that KC with beer..
This is no way to conduct un military excercise.
Those US forces that they sent from Lousiana and New Mexico .. daydonspeeckenglish, they speak something similar but it ain't it ....
Ohhh, and we are also going to need some alimony money.
A few girls in Eilat got pregnant..
It's quite possible but not probable. Since beer is legal on both ends of that trip, it's unlikely they'd carry it around. I have it on high authority from a former crew chief of an older version of the KC-135 who told me he remembers me getting gas from him in '71 over VN. He also said that a large amount of Thai stick traveled back home in the external stores from SE Asia. The guys used to pack their luggage into those tanks under the wings and red-tag the plane so it went straight in the hanger after returning from deployment. Talk about Mister Popularity!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71169 Aug 5, 2013
Voice of Peace wrote:
Those young guys, after they had a few beers ... they all start doing funny things.
http://blogs.cars.com/kickingtires/2013/03/oo...
Can we have it on a written and notarized document that from this day on, you'll only send civilized and educated military personnel from New England..??
The ladies got a higher octane fill-up than the leader of the free world. You should consider it lucky to get such a generous addition to the gene pool and leave it at that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min RealDave 1,124,278
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min wojar 179,213
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 19 min Eric 69,936
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 42 min KiMare 50,581
EBOLA as Obama claims 2 hr barbosa 4
Dozens of doctors and nurses have died fighting... 2 hr barbosa 2
IL: Police: Man Fires Assault Rifle at Chicago ... 3 hr NOTAssaultRifle 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]