Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Comments (Page 3,223)

Showing posts 64,441 - 64,460 of67,529
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
In keeping with Mean Wednesday tradition, I give you this. And, it's only because I like you. I recommend Pro-B.
http://www.rephresh.com/Products/
Who told you I was having problems with my vaginal flora? NAMES...I NEED NAMES!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Do you want to start a pool? They set a 9-month timeline for negotiations to reach an agreement on final-status issues.

I'm guessing it won't take that much time.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

TRD wrote:
Do you want to start a pool? They set a 9-month timeline for negotiations to reach an agreement on final-status issues.
I'm guessing it won't take that much time.
They have to have Hamas on board. With Morsi in deep dog doodoo, that doesn't help them much as far as acting like the aggrieved. They will resort to violence because that's all they know and will de-rail anything that doesn't suit their agenda. Your pool is an interesting game. Too many variables. Soos as it looks like a settlement is within reach, the rockets will start up. If your early guess is based on Israel having to kill a few more thousand terrorists, including the ones getting released, I'm in.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
They have to have Hamas on board. With Morsi in deep dog doodoo, that doesn't help them much as far as acting like the aggrieved. They will resort to violence because that's all they know and will de-rail anything that doesn't suit their agenda. Your pool is an interesting game. Too many variables. Soos as it looks like a settlement is within reach, the rockets will start up. If your early guess is based on Israel having to kill a few more thousand terrorists, including the ones getting released, I'm in.
Truly?

I'm shocked they made it through the first meeting.

In international terms, Hamas seems to have embraced their role as have-nots. First, they can't get anything out of Israel. Then, they break up their Palestinian crime family and divide the territory only to get the shit end of the stick once again. Now, their Muslim Brotherhood patrons are on the outs in Egypt, due in part to their ties to Hamas. Gotta love the irony in that.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Truly?
I'm shocked they made it through the first meeting.
In international terms, Hamas seems to have embraced their role as have-nots. First, they can't get anything out of Israel. Then, they break up their Palestinian crime family and divide the territory only to get the shit end of the stick once again. Now, their Muslim Brotherhood patrons are on the outs in Egypt, due in part to their ties to Hamas. Gotta love the irony in that.
I love irony. The Brotherhood are liars and murderers. Hamas are family their members.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Holy crappers. "their family" members. Never drink and post. Know where a body can get a quick set of oarlocks? Don't give me any Internet links. I've tried them all. Well, give me a couple. Maybe I missed them.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
Holy crappers. "their family" members. Never drink and post. Know where a body can get a quick set of oarlocks? Don't give me any Internet links. I've tried them all. Well, give me a couple. Maybe I missed them.
Bass Pro in Bridgeport.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
Just curious, why do you need oarlocks for a kayak?

Since: Jun 10

Tel Aviv, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

<knock knock>
Sorry to interrupt you..

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Fresh harvest from the Knesset, just a few hours ago..

Most likely that in a few hours this episode of our democracy will be translated into 120 languages... however I will summarize it for you (nutjobs, feel free to help)

This is happening at the Knesset

The Arab-Israeli Member of the Knesset Mr. Jamal Zahalka from the Balad Party(#) says...

- We [the Palestinian Arabs-Israeli] were here before "you" [the Jews] and we will be here after "you"..

When he is finished addressing the Knesset, Prime Minister Natanyahu asks to answer to Mr. Jamal Zahalka

- Members of the Knesset, I didn't mean to address my self to the Knesset today, however I'd like to answer to Member of the Knesset Mr. Jamal Zahalka. You said you were here before us ...*that is not true*... and you also said you will be here after us.....*well, that is not going to happen*.
----------

(#) For those of you that do not know the Balad Party..

""Balad is a [Arab-Israeli] political party, whose stated purpose is the 'struggle to transform the state of Israel into a democracy for all its citizens, irrespective of national or ethnic identity.' It opposes the idea of Israel as a solely Jewish state, and supports its recasting as a binational state.

The party supports creation of two states based on pre-1967 borders, with the West Bank, Gaza Strip, and East Jerusalem to constitute a Palestinian state[8] and the implementation of UN Resolution 194 regarding the right of return to Palestinian refugees.

Balad describes itself as a 'democratic progressive national party for the Palestinian citizens of Israel.'......""
----------

I thought you would like me to 'shaaaare'.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Voice of Peace wrote:
<knock knock>
Sorry to interrupt you..
Fresh harvest from the Knesset, just a few hours ago..
Most likely that in a few hours this episode of our democracy will be translated into 120 languages... however I will summarize it for you (nutjobs, feel free to help)
This is happening at the Knesset
The Arab-Israeli Member of the Knesset Mr. Jamal Zahalka from the Balad Party(#) says...
- We [the Palestinian Arabs-Israeli] were here before "you" [the Jews] and we will be here after "you"..
When he is finished addressing the Knesset, Prime Minister Natanyahu asks to answer to Mr. Jamal Zahalka
- Members of the Knesset, I didn't mean to address my self to the Knesset today, however I'd like to answer to Member of the Knesset Mr. Jamal Zahalka. You said you were here before us ...*that is not true*... and you also said you will be here after us.....*well, that is not going to happen*.
----------
(#) For those of you that do not know the Balad Party..
""Balad is a [Arab-Israeli] political party, whose stated purpose is the 'struggle to transform the state of Israel into a democracy for all its citizens, irrespective of national or ethnic identity.' It opposes the idea of Israel as a solely Jewish state, and supports its recasting as a binational state.
The party supports creation of two states based on pre-1967 borders, with the West Bank, Gaza Strip, and East Jerusalem to constitute a Palestinian state[8] and the implementation of UN Resolution 194 regarding the right of return to Palestinian refugees.
Balad describes itself as a 'democratic progressive national party for the Palestinian citizens of Israel.'......""
----------
I thought you would like me to 'shaaaare'.
Why knock on the door to your own home? See what happens when you go travelling?

I don't know who came up with the idea that sharing democracy with Arabs was a good idea but he/she is an idiot. There is an ulterior motive behind every word and action that should be the elephant in the room but somehow gets ignored. They don't want democracy, they'll just tolerate and use it to get what they really want...your destruction. After that, signs at the border will read "Welcome to Sharia World". How come everyone ignores this in their quest for "Final Status" solutions?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Just curious, why do you need oarlocks for a kayak?
I have a 9Ft Jon Boat. The kayak pic was an ex-friend's. LOL

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Why knock on the door to your own home? See what happens when you go travelling?
I don't know who came up with the idea that sharing democracy with Arabs was a good idea but he/she is an idiot. There is an ulterior motive behind every word and action that should be the elephant in the room but somehow gets ignored. They don't want democracy, they'll just tolerate and use it to get what they really want...your destruction. After that, signs at the border will read "Welcome to Sharia World". How come everyone ignores this in their quest for "Final Status" solutions?
Nobody says it better.

"Members of the Knesset, I didn't mean to address my self to the Knesset today, however I'd like to answer to Member of the Knesset Mr. Jamal Zahalka. You said you were here before us ...*that is not true*... and you also said you will be here after us.....*well, that is not going to happen*.

They are going to find it hard to replace him.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a 9Ft Jon Boat. The kayak pic was an ex-friend's. LOL
Did he die or just piss you off?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
Did he die or just piss you off?
The latter. Too long to explain here. Check your PM later.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

>Kerry told Pakistani TV that the U.S. would end strikes on Pakistan in the near future.<

http://www.chron.com/news/politics/article/US...

A moment of silence for the fallen soldiers this scumbag is helping. Or, should I say his Boss?

Couple this with trying to sandbag Israel into a fake peace agreement. Where the fcuk are we heading?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
>Kerry told Pakistani TV that the U.S. would end strikes on Pakistan in the near future.<
http://www.chron.com/news/politics/article/US...
A moment of silence for the fallen soldiers this scumbag is helping. Or, should I say his Boss?
Couple this with trying to sandbag Israel into a fake peace agreement. Where the fcuk are we heading?
We don't need to strike Taliban targets anymore, we're out of Afghanistan soon and the Taliban will be back in charge soon after. I wouldn't be shocked if Karzai ended up running a Palao restaurant in NJ. Meanwhile, the Pakistanis themselves are in the fight but there are legit reasons not to trust them. We're letting the budget dictate where we fight Al-Qaeda from now on and the pickings are lush elsewhere. Think YEMEN!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Another Allahu Akbar production.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Just pay out the rope.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

TRD wrote:
Another Allahu Akbar production.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Just pay out the rope.
C'mon. The CIA or Mossad. Who ya got?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
C'mon. The CIA or Mossad. Who ya got?
That Denis Kynes dude doesn't have a clue. Think about it....DGSE.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>That Denis Kynes dude doesn't have a clue. Think about it....DGSE.
Think about what, Cryptic One? DGSE? WHTF is Denis Kynes? Careful of those Internet searches. You can get half a dozen unexpected visitors. You believe it? LOL

http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/2286...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 64,441 - 64,460 of67,529
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

38 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min RoxLo 1,072,389
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 min PEllen 97,437
Stop Blaming Chicago Police 21 min SuperMcCarthy is an idiot 4
Beach Towel Racism 30 min needs another read 30
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 45 min andet1987 397
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr LRS 173,641
Negra Nagin gets 10 years-YEAH 1 hr WeStillPay2PutNaginAway 6
•••
•••