Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#71087 Jul 30, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
It’s sick how they can justify murdering civilians. But that’s what they do. Kill, kill and kill.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/middle_ea...
Al-Qaida’s branch in Iraq says it carried out a wave of bombings that killed 58 people, mostly in Shiite areas across the country, to support “oppressed Sunnis.”
In a statement posted late Monday, the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant, the al-Qaida affiliate in Iraq, took responsibility for the attacks earlier that day, mainly car bombs targeting marketplaces and parking lots.
I think Sandra Bullock said it best in Miss Congeniality 2..."People like people who like themselves". There's not a lot of that going on in the Muslim world what with all the submission and everything. They need to either quit blowing people up or step it up and get it over with faster. At this rate it will take forever.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#71088 Jul 30, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Sandra Bullock said it best in Miss Congeniality 2..."People like people who like themselves". There's not a lot of that going on in the Muslim world what with all the submission and everything. They need to either quit blowing people up or step it up and get it over with faster. At this rate it will take forever.
I think Sandra said it best in the "Net". "I'm surprised you didn't kill me then fcuk me!"

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71089 Jul 30, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Sandra said it best in the "Net". "I'm surprised you didn't kill me then fcuk me!"
Really? Now I have to watch it again to reacquaint myself with that expression. Getting old blows.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#71090 Jul 30, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Really? Now I have to watch it again to reacquaint myself with that expression. Getting old blows.
She gave it up to a hit man early in the flik. He chases throught.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71091 Jul 30, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
She gave it up to a hit man early in the flik. He chases throught.
I barely remember the movie...I'd better DL it. Youtube didn't have any cuts indexed to that quote and now I really want to see it. I met my son online for some COD Black Ops last night and there was a really foul-mouthed young mother in the lobby dumping steam from a long hard week. It was a lot of fun hearing her play with such reckless abandon, she'd have made you blush.(or chubbed you up :))

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#71092 Jul 30, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I barely remember the movie...I'd better DL it. Youtube didn't have any cuts indexed to that quote and now I really want to see it. I met my son online for some COD Black Ops last night and there was a really foul-mouthed young mother in the lobby dumping steam from a long hard week. It was a lot of fun hearing her play with such reckless abandon, she'd have made you blush.(or chubbed you up :))
Maybe it was Cheftell. Da biatch gots a temper. LOL.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71093 Jul 30, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe it was Cheftell. Da biatch gots a temper. LOL.
Biatch? Cheftell? Do tell.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#71094 Jul 31, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
Biatch? Cheftell? Do tell.
The only person I met that gets banned from more forums than me. Got it?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71096 Jul 31, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
The only person I met that gets banned from more forums than me. Got it?
I had nothing to do with that!(and I won't do it again)

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#71097 Jul 31, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I had nothing to do with that!(and I won't do it again)
Huh? She's still here. Just can't keep up. LOL

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#71098 Jul 31, 2013
That explains a lot. LOL

>We do this because we know that any big story is likely to have a link to America's strangest state. The 9/11 hijackers got their flight training here. The trail of the Boston Marathon bombers led to an FBI shootout here. The Watergate break-in? Guess where the burglars were from. The guy who wrestled a shark to shore in Massachusetts with his bare hands? He was from Florida. The amnesia victim who woke up in California speaking only Swedish? His driver's license said he was from Florida. Major League Baseball scandal in Wisconsin? Yep, there’s a major Florida connection.<

http://www.slate.com/articles/life/florida/fe...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71099 Jul 31, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? She's still here. Just can't keep up. LOL
SPOILER ALERT: It ain't breast implants.

http://www.theatlantic.com/international/arch...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71100 Jul 31, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
That explains a lot. LOL
>We do this because we know that any big story is likely to have a link to America's strangest state. The 9/11 hijackers got their flight training here. The trail of the Boston Marathon bombers led to an FBI shootout here. The Watergate break-in? Guess where the burglars were from. The guy who wrestled a shark to shore in Massachusetts with his bare hands? He was from Florida. The amnesia victim who woke up in California speaking only Swedish? His driver's license said he was from Florida. Major League Baseball scandal in Wisconsin? Yep, there’s a major Florida connection.<
http://www.slate.com/articles/life/florida/fe...
So true.

Florida is home to some weird stuff. Take this for example...

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/paralyzed...

Where was the outrage? Where was Al Sharpton? Where was Jesse Jackson?

Strange.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#71101 Jul 31, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>So true.
Florida is home to some weird stuff. Take this for example...
http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/paralyzed...
Where was the outrage? Where was Al Sharpton? Where was Jesse Jackson?
Strange.
It's really pissing me off. These racist blacks call it deflection to talk about this stuff. Like, let's not take our eyes off that "crazy cracker". The media ignores it, racists Sharpton, Jackson, and Eric Holder ignore it. WTF? We remain silent and watch it play out. The media is the real culprit here. They're playing to a third grade education and getting away with it.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71102 Jul 31, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's really pissing me off. These racist blacks call it deflection to talk about this stuff. Like, let's not take our eyes off that "crazy cracker". The media ignores it, racists Sharpton, Jackson, and Eric Holder ignore it. WTF? We remain silent and watch it play out. The media is the real culprit here. They're playing to a third grade education and getting away with it.
Y'know the part of the internet I really love? I can see as much or as little as I want...if I look hard enough, it's all there.

Our lazy society has decayed from reading news to hearing news to watching news to the point where it has to be spoon fed to the majority of people. It's only the sensational story that stands out and causes people to notice anymore. This poor kid, shot by another kid who looks just like him (yeah, if our President had a son, he'd look like the kid who paralyzed this guy) withers away and dies without anyone demanding justice, with no one advocating an end to the senseless violence, just letting it slip between the cracks because it's so normal and every-day an occurrence. Pathetic.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#71103 Jul 31, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
SPOILER ALERT: It ain't breast implants.
http://www.theatlantic.com/international/arch...
In keeping with Mean Wednesday tradition, I give you this. And, it's only because I like you. I recommend Pro-B.

http://www.rephresh.com/Products/

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71104 Jul 31, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
In keeping with Mean Wednesday tradition, I give you this. And, it's only because I like you. I recommend Pro-B.
http://www.rephresh.com/Products/
Who told you I was having problems with my vaginal flora? NAMES...I NEED NAMES!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71105 Jul 31, 2013
Do you want to start a pool? They set a 9-month timeline for negotiations to reach an agreement on final-status issues.

I'm guessing it won't take that much time.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#71106 Jul 31, 2013
TRD wrote:
Do you want to start a pool? They set a 9-month timeline for negotiations to reach an agreement on final-status issues.
I'm guessing it won't take that much time.
They have to have Hamas on board. With Morsi in deep dog doodoo, that doesn't help them much as far as acting like the aggrieved. They will resort to violence because that's all they know and will de-rail anything that doesn't suit their agenda. Your pool is an interesting game. Too many variables. Soos as it looks like a settlement is within reach, the rockets will start up. If your early guess is based on Israel having to kill a few more thousand terrorists, including the ones getting released, I'm in.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71107 Jul 31, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
They have to have Hamas on board. With Morsi in deep dog doodoo, that doesn't help them much as far as acting like the aggrieved. They will resort to violence because that's all they know and will de-rail anything that doesn't suit their agenda. Your pool is an interesting game. Too many variables. Soos as it looks like a settlement is within reach, the rockets will start up. If your early guess is based on Israel having to kill a few more thousand terrorists, including the ones getting released, I'm in.
Truly?

I'm shocked they made it through the first meeting.

In international terms, Hamas seems to have embraced their role as have-nots. First, they can't get anything out of Israel. Then, they break up their Palestinian crime family and divide the territory only to get the shit end of the stick once again. Now, their Muslim Brotherhood patrons are on the outs in Egypt, due in part to their ties to Hamas. Gotta love the irony in that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 9 min andet1987 1,278
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min Patrick 1,109,839
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 49 min LRS 178,031
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 59 min _Zoey_ 4,709
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr mahz 49,817
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 1 hr _Zoey_ 322
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr _Zoey_ 7,780
Amy 9-16 2 hr ralph 51
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Toj 98,226
Dear Abby 9-17-14 3 hr ralph 17