Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Jan 18, 2009 Read more: Chicago Tribune 69,604
Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Read more

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#71078 Jul 29, 2013
Eichmann wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I saw that. One father was pimping his own daughter and taking pics of her on the job training.
Do you suppose they were for training purposes or were they a new revenue stream?

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#71079 Jul 29, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Do you suppose they were for training purposes or were they a new revenue stream?
You just never know. Sometimes it just comes natural. They had nothing on the 70’s. Could have been a lot of fun backstage.

>According to an AP profile of Jones, the star writes of Cassidy's impressive endowment, his attraction to both men and women (he had a pre-marital sexual encounter with Cole Porter), and their threesome with another woman.<

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/people/201...

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#71080 Jul 29, 2013
White? Think it could have one of our guys? Didn't get the memo on withdrawing?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/posttv/world/ra...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71081 Jul 29, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
White? Think it could have one of our guys? Didn't get the memo on withdrawing?
http://www.washingtonpost.com/posttv/world/ra...
Wow,:35 whole seconds of video from Iraq and nothing blew up. WTF? A Marine musta did it. Those guys would jump anything that moves.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#71082 Jul 29, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Wow,:35 whole seconds of video from Iraq and nothing blew up. WTF? A Marine musta did it. Those guys would jump anything that moves.
Seagoing Airdales would jump a Marine faster than a Submariner. Nothing to do with sex. Must be those red stripes. But, you wouldn't know anything about that. How do you like your scrambled eggs?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71083 Jul 29, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Seagoing Airdales would jump a Marine faster than a Submariner. Nothing to do with sex. Must be those red stripes. But, you wouldn't know anything about that. How do you like your scrambled eggs?
I never did understand that rivalry, just a bunch of guys behaving badly. The jar heads I flew with were special...only half-full-o-shit. Didn't you ever do any drinking with the security guys? If you got them out of their element they were a lot of fun.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#71084 Jul 30, 2013
Candyloop001 wrote:
i like donut holes
Its diatetic????
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#71085 Jul 30, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't going to post again just to say it was a typo. I leave it to the dimwits to point out my obvious letter juxtaposition. The smart ones don't worry about the trivial BS. I know what she's aiming for and a map won't be necessary and it will take two hands.
How about that Kerry calling the Palestinian territories a Country. Wishful thinking? Hidden agenda? And letting 104 terrorists go is a bad start to any deal. A leopard doesn't change its spots. Just locations.
Looks like our "great" leader is pure chicken.......
Why release killers?? Shoot them first and deliver their rotten bodies.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#71086 Jul 30, 2013
It’s sick how they can justify murdering civilians. But that’s what they do. Kill, kill and kill.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/middle_ea...

Al-Qaida’s branch in Iraq says it carried out a wave of bombings that killed 58 people, mostly in Shiite areas across the country, to support “oppressed Sunnis.”

In a statement posted late Monday, the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant, the al-Qaida affiliate in Iraq, took responsibility for the attacks earlier that day, mainly car bombs targeting marketplaces and parking lots.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71087 Jul 30, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
It’s sick how they can justify murdering civilians. But that’s what they do. Kill, kill and kill.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/middle_ea...
Al-Qaida’s branch in Iraq says it carried out a wave of bombings that killed 58 people, mostly in Shiite areas across the country, to support “oppressed Sunnis.”
In a statement posted late Monday, the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant, the al-Qaida affiliate in Iraq, took responsibility for the attacks earlier that day, mainly car bombs targeting marketplaces and parking lots.
I think Sandra Bullock said it best in Miss Congeniality 2..."People like people who like themselves". There's not a lot of that going on in the Muslim world what with all the submission and everything. They need to either quit blowing people up or step it up and get it over with faster. At this rate it will take forever.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#71088 Jul 30, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Sandra Bullock said it best in Miss Congeniality 2..."People like people who like themselves". There's not a lot of that going on in the Muslim world what with all the submission and everything. They need to either quit blowing people up or step it up and get it over with faster. At this rate it will take forever.
I think Sandra said it best in the "Net". "I'm surprised you didn't kill me then fcuk me!"

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71089 Jul 30, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Sandra said it best in the "Net". "I'm surprised you didn't kill me then fcuk me!"
Really? Now I have to watch it again to reacquaint myself with that expression. Getting old blows.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#71090 Jul 30, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Really? Now I have to watch it again to reacquaint myself with that expression. Getting old blows.
She gave it up to a hit man early in the flik. He chases throught.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71091 Jul 30, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
She gave it up to a hit man early in the flik. He chases throught.
I barely remember the movie...I'd better DL it. Youtube didn't have any cuts indexed to that quote and now I really want to see it. I met my son online for some COD Black Ops last night and there was a really foul-mouthed young mother in the lobby dumping steam from a long hard week. It was a lot of fun hearing her play with such reckless abandon, she'd have made you blush.(or chubbed you up :))

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#71092 Jul 30, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I barely remember the movie...I'd better DL it. Youtube didn't have any cuts indexed to that quote and now I really want to see it. I met my son online for some COD Black Ops last night and there was a really foul-mouthed young mother in the lobby dumping steam from a long hard week. It was a lot of fun hearing her play with such reckless abandon, she'd have made you blush.(or chubbed you up :))
Maybe it was Cheftell. Da biatch gots a temper. LOL.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71093 Jul 30, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe it was Cheftell. Da biatch gots a temper. LOL.
Biatch? Cheftell? Do tell.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#71094 Jul 31, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
Biatch? Cheftell? Do tell.
The only person I met that gets banned from more forums than me. Got it?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71096 Jul 31, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
The only person I met that gets banned from more forums than me. Got it?
I had nothing to do with that!(and I won't do it again)

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#71097 Jul 31, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I had nothing to do with that!(and I won't do it again)
Huh? She's still here. Just can't keep up. LOL

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#71098 Jul 31, 2013
That explains a lot. LOL

>We do this because we know that any big story is likely to have a link to America's strangest state. The 9/11 hijackers got their flight training here. The trail of the Boston Marathon bombers led to an FBI shootout here. The Watergate break-in? Guess where the burglars were from. The guy who wrestled a shark to shore in Massachusetts with his bare hands? He was from Florida. The amnesia victim who woke up in California speaking only Swedish? His driver's license said he was from Florida. Major League Baseball scandal in Wisconsin? Yep, there’s a major Florida connection.<

http://www.slate.com/articles/life/florida/fe...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min Will E Lynch 1,216,670
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 17 min OzRitz 52,697
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 22 min Jacques in Orleans 186,850
amy april 17 1 hr duke86 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr PEllen 99,354
News From the scene of downtown shooting: 'It looked... 8 hr reality is a crutch 1
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 9 hr timmy 71,939
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]