Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#71045 Jul 28, 2013
TRD wrote:
VOP must be breathing a sigh of relief.
http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/renegade-bir...
Mossad bird got away clean.
Insane muslims.(we dont use birds, we use mosquitos)

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#71046 Jul 28, 2013
No Zhit? What a surprise.

>But the image of the Islamists as dangerous and not the peaceful protesters they contend they are has had a strong resonance. Over past weeks, there have been cases of armed Islamist Morsi backers attacking opponents<

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/middle_ea...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#71047 Jul 28, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
No Zhit? What a surprise.
>But the image of the Islamists as dangerous and not the peaceful protesters they contend they are has had a strong resonance. Over past weeks, there have been cases of armed Islamist Morsi backers attacking opponents<
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/middle_ea...
Mohammed Ibrahim is only one of the Morsi appointees who jumped ship, one of his MB compatriots admitted that certain Sheikhs have been inciting their hordes to draw blood, the stories are all over the web. I'm thinking they might have to replace Mongolia with Egypt as the worst of the clusterfcuks, if not name the entire rankings "The Arab Scale".

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#71048 Jul 28, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text> Have a great time tonight.
Tonight? What was Yimminy doing? Renewing his wedding vows? LOL

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#71049 Jul 28, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
The man been attending a very special wedding ceremony. You like flowers? Check you PM's. Nosy.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#71050 Jul 28, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Tonight? What was Yimminy doing? Bobbing his noodle? LOL
Oh, another thing. You keep chopping up the dude's posts. Don't you know that's no way to a man's heart? Do you like trouble? When you later a post, it usually means you're getting off. Are you?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#71051 Jul 28, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>1. Not in our lifetime.
2. Sure, you're American...we do whatever the fcuk we want :>)
Shhhhhhh. Poopy muncher from down under might see you. Cool how they come and go. Aye, Skip? You don't see that CT twaht around anymore, either. The air is so much fresher. Toodles.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#71052 Jul 28, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
The answer is the whites of my eye. Can you see it? Need specs? Your grapes look sour. Are you? I have Splenda.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71053 Jul 28, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Shhhhhhh. Poopy muncher from down under might see you. Cool how they come and go. Aye, Skip? You don't see that CT twaht around anymore, either. The air is so much fresher. Toodles.
Can we do anything about the muggy in here? If it rains anymore I'm going to get moldy.

Location hidden

#71055 Jul 29, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep chopping up the dude's posts. Don't you know that's no way to a man's heart? Do you like trouble? When you alter a post, it usually means you're getting off. Are you?
Unlike you, I abbreviate non-essential verbage; I don't change the meaning. I'll noodle you. I couldn't care less about TRD's self-made rules; his heart is not my destination. YAK I am getting it off, Nosy. Miss me? ;)

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#71056 Jul 29, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike you, I abbreviate non-essential verbage; I don't change the meaning. I'll noodle you. I couldn't care less about TRD's self-made rules; his heart is not my destination. YAK I am getting it off, Nosy. Miss me? ;)
You like donut holes?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#71057 Jul 29, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me help you, help you. Topix terms and conditions mandate no alterations of another's posts. True dat, Loopy

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71058 Jul 29, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me help you, help you. Topix terms and conditions mandate no alterations of another's posts. True dat, Loopy
She latered yours too...although it's an improvement. Good thing she isn't aiming for my heart, she couldn't find it with both hands and a road map.

Location hidden

#71059 Jul 29, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, old man, YOU did it to me!#71050 The rules are for me and not you? Bite me!

Location hidden

#71060 Jul 29, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>She latered yours too...although it's an improvement. Good thing she isn't aiming for my heart, she couldn't find it with both hands and a road map.
That may be because you don't have a heart! Tru dat! LOLOLOL

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#71061 Jul 29, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>She latered yours too...although it's an improvement. Good thing she isn't aiming for my heart, she couldn't find it with both hands and a road map.
I wasn't going to post again just to say it was a typo. I leave it to the dimwits to point out my obvious letter juxtaposition. The smart ones don't worry about the trivial BS. I know what she's aiming for and a map won't be necessary and it will take two hands.

How about that Kerry calling the Palestinian territories a Country. Wishful thinking? Hidden agenda? And letting 104 terrorists go is a bad start to any deal. A leopard doesn't change its spots. Just locations.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#71062 Jul 29, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, old man, YOU did it to me!#71050 The rules are for me and not you? Bite me!
Gladly. I don't follow the rules all the time, as you well know. But you had to know that they aren't TRD's self imposed rules. Stop whining. Your copious makeup is running. Are those dust bunnies in those channels? Geez.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71063 Jul 29, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
That may be because you don't have a heart! Tru dat! LOLOLOL
Keep assuming...it looks good on you.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71064 Jul 29, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't going to post again just to say it was a typo. I leave it to the dimwits to point out my obvious letter juxtaposition. The smart ones don't worry about the trivial BS. I know what she's aiming for and a map won't be necessary and it will take two hands.
How about that Kerry calling the Palestinian territories a Country. Wishful thinking? Hidden agenda? And letting 104 terrorists go is a bad start to any deal. A leopard doesn't change its spots. Just locations.
I wasn't pointing out your (obvious) typo, just her inability to leave your words alone. Hell, I vouldn't gare if uyo newer spelled gorrectly agaim.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71065 Jul 29, 2013
If I owned a hotel, I wouldn't rent a room to the Fakestinian delegation in Washington. They will never be satisfied because their demands are not so they have territory for a future state, they are to prevent Israel from having theirs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min John Galt 1,109,691
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min LRS 178,023
Amy 9-17-14 10 min ralph 14
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 40 min ward 49,810
Dear Abby 9-17-14 43 min Sublime1 13
Amy 9-14-14 45 min Mister Tonka 7
Nuns hold prayer vigil outside suburban strip club 46 min rev Dave 7
Amy 9-16 2 hr Mister Tonka 49
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr anonymousdoom 98,215
•••