Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#71052 Jul 28, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Tonight? What was Yimminy doing? Renewing his wedding vows? LOL
The answer is the whites of my eye. Can you see it? Need specs? Your grapes look sour. Are you? I have Splenda.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#71053 Jul 28, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Shhhhhhh. Poopy muncher from down under might see you. Cool how they come and go. Aye, Skip? You don't see that CT twaht around anymore, either. The air is so much fresher. Toodles.
Can we do anything about the muggy in here? If it rains anymore I'm going to get moldy.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#71055 Jul 29, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep chopping up the dude's posts. Don't you know that's no way to a man's heart? Do you like trouble? When you alter a post, it usually means you're getting off. Are you?
Unlike you, I abbreviate non-essential verbage; I don't change the meaning. I'll noodle you. I couldn't care less about TRD's self-made rules; his heart is not my destination. YAK I am getting it off, Nosy. Miss me? ;)

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#71056 Jul 29, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike you, I abbreviate non-essential verbage; I don't change the meaning. I'll noodle you. I couldn't care less about TRD's self-made rules; his heart is not my destination. YAK I am getting it off, Nosy. Miss me? ;)
You like donut holes?

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#71057 Jul 29, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike you, I abbreviate non-essential verbage; I don't change the meaning. I'll noodle you. I couldn't care less about TRD's self-made rules; his heart is not my destination. YAK I am getting it off, Nosy. Miss me? ;)
Let me help you, help you. Topix terms and conditions mandate no alterations of another's posts. True dat, Loopy

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#71058 Jul 29, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me help you, help you. Topix terms and conditions mandate no alterations of another's posts. True dat, Loopy
She latered yours too...although it's an improvement. Good thing she isn't aiming for my heart, she couldn't find it with both hands and a road map.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#71059 Jul 29, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me help you, help you. Topix terms and conditions mandate no alterations of another's posts. True dat, Loopy
Well, old man, YOU did it to me!#71050 The rules are for me and not you? Bite me!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#71060 Jul 29, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>She latered yours too...although it's an improvement. Good thing she isn't aiming for my heart, she couldn't find it with both hands and a road map.
That may be because you don't have a heart! Tru dat! LOLOLOL

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#71061 Jul 29, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>She latered yours too...although it's an improvement. Good thing she isn't aiming for my heart, she couldn't find it with both hands and a road map.
I wasn't going to post again just to say it was a typo. I leave it to the dimwits to point out my obvious letter juxtaposition. The smart ones don't worry about the trivial BS. I know what she's aiming for and a map won't be necessary and it will take two hands.

How about that Kerry calling the Palestinian territories a Country. Wishful thinking? Hidden agenda? And letting 104 terrorists go is a bad start to any deal. A leopard doesn't change its spots. Just locations.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#71062 Jul 29, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, old man, YOU did it to me!#71050 The rules are for me and not you? Bite me!
Gladly. I don't follow the rules all the time, as you well know. But you had to know that they aren't TRD's self imposed rules. Stop whining. Your copious makeup is running. Are those dust bunnies in those channels? Geez.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#71063 Jul 29, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
That may be because you don't have a heart! Tru dat! LOLOLOL
Keep assuming...it looks good on you.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#71064 Jul 29, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't going to post again just to say it was a typo. I leave it to the dimwits to point out my obvious letter juxtaposition. The smart ones don't worry about the trivial BS. I know what she's aiming for and a map won't be necessary and it will take two hands.
How about that Kerry calling the Palestinian territories a Country. Wishful thinking? Hidden agenda? And letting 104 terrorists go is a bad start to any deal. A leopard doesn't change its spots. Just locations.
I wasn't pointing out your (obvious) typo, just her inability to leave your words alone. Hell, I vouldn't gare if uyo newer spelled gorrectly agaim.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#71065 Jul 29, 2013
If I owned a hotel, I wouldn't rent a room to the Fakestinian delegation in Washington. They will never be satisfied because their demands are not so they have territory for a future state, they are to prevent Israel from having theirs.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#71066 Jul 29, 2013
TRD wrote:
If I owned a hotel, I wouldn't rent a room to the Fakestinian delegation in Washington. They will never be satisfied because their demands are not so they have territory for a future state, they are to prevent Israel from having theirs.
Give them rooms in the "sagging" neighborhood. Outstanding no talking points commentary.

http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/besto...

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#71068 Jul 29, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I wasn't pointing out your (obvious) typo, just her inability to leave your words alone. Hell, I vouldn't gare if uyo newer spelled gorrectly agaim.
Mommy was just wiping up Grampy's post mess. One size smaller on the Depends should take if it.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#71069 Jul 29, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Mommy was just wiping up Grampy's post mess. One size smaller on the Depends should take CARE if it.
There. That did it.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#71070 Jul 29, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Give them rooms in the "sagging" neighborhood. Outstanding no talking points commentary.
http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/besto...
Nice. If I didn't know better, I'd say Mr. Lemon grew up in your household (except for the fact that the "N" word still lives there). He hits and misses the head of the nail with that unwed parenthood statement. Sure, many, many black families go without a parent, it's also true that many, many white families do too. In fact, many families are now two same-sex parent households and we don't know yet how that will impact the kids in the future. I would guess though, that no matter the sexual orientation or color, kids growing up with the loving guidance of two parents will do better than those whose single parent struggles alone. It just makes common sense. Maybe we should try some tri-racial or tri-sexual parenting :)

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#71071 Jul 29, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
There. That did it.
HAHAHAHAHAHA! Dit it?

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#71072 Jul 29, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Nice. If I didn't know better, I'd say Mr. Lemon grew up in your household (except for the fact that the "N" word still lives there). He hits and misses the head of the nail with that unwed parenthood statement. Sure, many, many black families go without a parent, it's also true that many, many white families do too. In fact, many families are now two same-sex parent households and we don't know yet how that will impact the kids in the future. I would guess though, that no matter the sexual orientation or color, kids growing up with the loving guidance of two parents will do better than those whose single parent struggles alone. It just makes common sense. Maybe we should try some tri-racial or tri-sexual parenting :)
72% is a huge number. I don't believe it's that high for whites. Maybe 1/2 that number and repeat pregnancies is 1-1/2 to 2 times more likely for minorities. Your use of the word "many" is arguable. Should be many many many black families. And many white families is more like it. LOL

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#71073 Jul 29, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
72% is a huge number. I don't believe it's that high for whites. Maybe 1/2 that number and repeat pregnancies is 1-1/2 to 2 times more likely for minorities. Your use of the word "many" is arguable. Should be many many many black families. And many white families is more like it. LOL
Oooooooooohhh, it's tempting.........but no.

I don't know where Don Lemon grew up but if it were a wager, I'd bet it was a two-parent, mid to upper class, Northeastern or California college educated household. Take a drive through the heartland or the south and stay to the side roads. You'll see the economic conditions that limit opportunities for any race or creed. Hell, we even have us some po' Jews down here. Single, PWT mothers are no rarity anywhere in America, ask Jerry Springer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min red and right 1,173,416
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr No Warming 50,422
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 183,858
you wont believe what this guy is doing on ebay 1 hr Tatlover 1
Mom & Daughter arrested 4 stabbing school offic... 3 hr The reason 3
FOTUS Michelle Obama frowns while refusing to w... 4 hr ChicagOpinion 1
Michelle Obama refuses to wear veil in Saudi Ar... 5 hr ChicagOpinion 3
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 hr andet1987 98,986
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:04 am PST

NFL10:04AM
Richardson was suspended for two Colts playoff games
ESPN10:58 AM
Colts won't commit to RB Richardson for 2015
Yahoo! Sports11:49 AM
League conducts nearly 40 interviews into 'deflate-gate'
Yahoo! Sports11:50 AM
NFL: No decision yet on deflated balls
NBC Sports12:54 PM
Grigson goes silent on NFL investigation into Patriots