Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as ...

Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

There are 71313 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 18, 2009, titled Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#71091 Jul 30, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
She gave it up to a hit man early in the flik. He chases throught.
I barely remember the movie...I'd better DL it. Youtube didn't have any cuts indexed to that quote and now I really want to see it. I met my son online for some COD Black Ops last night and there was a really foul-mouthed young mother in the lobby dumping steam from a long hard week. It was a lot of fun hearing her play with such reckless abandon, she'd have made you blush.(or chubbed you up :))

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#71092 Jul 30, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I barely remember the movie...I'd better DL it. Youtube didn't have any cuts indexed to that quote and now I really want to see it. I met my son online for some COD Black Ops last night and there was a really foul-mouthed young mother in the lobby dumping steam from a long hard week. It was a lot of fun hearing her play with such reckless abandon, she'd have made you blush.(or chubbed you up :))
Maybe it was Cheftell. Da biatch gots a temper. LOL.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#71093 Jul 30, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe it was Cheftell. Da biatch gots a temper. LOL.
Biatch? Cheftell? Do tell.

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#71094 Jul 31, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
Biatch? Cheftell? Do tell.
The only person I met that gets banned from more forums than me. Got it?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#71096 Jul 31, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
The only person I met that gets banned from more forums than me. Got it?
I had nothing to do with that!(and I won't do it again)

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#71097 Jul 31, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I had nothing to do with that!(and I won't do it again)
Huh? She's still here. Just can't keep up. LOL

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#71098 Jul 31, 2013
That explains a lot. LOL

>We do this because we know that any big story is likely to have a link to America's strangest state. The 9/11 hijackers got their flight training here. The trail of the Boston Marathon bombers led to an FBI shootout here. The Watergate break-in? Guess where the burglars were from. The guy who wrestled a shark to shore in Massachusetts with his bare hands? He was from Florida. The amnesia victim who woke up in California speaking only Swedish? His driver's license said he was from Florida. Major League Baseball scandal in Wisconsin? Yep, there’s a major Florida connection.<

http://www.slate.com/articles/life/florida/fe...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#71099 Jul 31, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? She's still here. Just can't keep up. LOL
SPOILER ALERT: It ain't breast implants.

http://www.theatlantic.com/international/arch...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#71100 Jul 31, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
That explains a lot. LOL
>We do this because we know that any big story is likely to have a link to America's strangest state. The 9/11 hijackers got their flight training here. The trail of the Boston Marathon bombers led to an FBI shootout here. The Watergate break-in? Guess where the burglars were from. The guy who wrestled a shark to shore in Massachusetts with his bare hands? He was from Florida. The amnesia victim who woke up in California speaking only Swedish? His driver's license said he was from Florida. Major League Baseball scandal in Wisconsin? Yep, there’s a major Florida connection.<
http://www.slate.com/articles/life/florida/fe...
So true.

Florida is home to some weird stuff. Take this for example...

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/paralyzed...

Where was the outrage? Where was Al Sharpton? Where was Jesse Jackson?

Strange.

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#71101 Jul 31, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>So true.
Florida is home to some weird stuff. Take this for example...
http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/paralyzed...
Where was the outrage? Where was Al Sharpton? Where was Jesse Jackson?
Strange.
It's really pissing me off. These racist blacks call it deflection to talk about this stuff. Like, let's not take our eyes off that "crazy cracker". The media ignores it, racists Sharpton, Jackson, and Eric Holder ignore it. WTF? We remain silent and watch it play out. The media is the real culprit here. They're playing to a third grade education and getting away with it.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#71102 Jul 31, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's really pissing me off. These racist blacks call it deflection to talk about this stuff. Like, let's not take our eyes off that "crazy cracker". The media ignores it, racists Sharpton, Jackson, and Eric Holder ignore it. WTF? We remain silent and watch it play out. The media is the real culprit here. They're playing to a third grade education and getting away with it.
Y'know the part of the internet I really love? I can see as much or as little as I want...if I look hard enough, it's all there.

Our lazy society has decayed from reading news to hearing news to watching news to the point where it has to be spoon fed to the majority of people. It's only the sensational story that stands out and causes people to notice anymore. This poor kid, shot by another kid who looks just like him (yeah, if our President had a son, he'd look like the kid who paralyzed this guy) withers away and dies without anyone demanding justice, with no one advocating an end to the senseless violence, just letting it slip between the cracks because it's so normal and every-day an occurrence. Pathetic.

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#71103 Jul 31, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
SPOILER ALERT: It ain't breast implants.
http://www.theatlantic.com/international/arch...
In keeping with Mean Wednesday tradition, I give you this. And, it's only because I like you. I recommend Pro-B.

http://www.rephresh.com/Products/

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#71104 Jul 31, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
In keeping with Mean Wednesday tradition, I give you this. And, it's only because I like you. I recommend Pro-B.
http://www.rephresh.com/Products/
Who told you I was having problems with my vaginal flora? NAMES...I NEED NAMES!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#71105 Jul 31, 2013
Do you want to start a pool? They set a 9-month timeline for negotiations to reach an agreement on final-status issues.

I'm guessing it won't take that much time.

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#71106 Jul 31, 2013
TRD wrote:
Do you want to start a pool? They set a 9-month timeline for negotiations to reach an agreement on final-status issues.
I'm guessing it won't take that much time.
They have to have Hamas on board. With Morsi in deep dog doodoo, that doesn't help them much as far as acting like the aggrieved. They will resort to violence because that's all they know and will de-rail anything that doesn't suit their agenda. Your pool is an interesting game. Too many variables. Soos as it looks like a settlement is within reach, the rockets will start up. If your early guess is based on Israel having to kill a few more thousand terrorists, including the ones getting released, I'm in.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#71107 Jul 31, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
They have to have Hamas on board. With Morsi in deep dog doodoo, that doesn't help them much as far as acting like the aggrieved. They will resort to violence because that's all they know and will de-rail anything that doesn't suit their agenda. Your pool is an interesting game. Too many variables. Soos as it looks like a settlement is within reach, the rockets will start up. If your early guess is based on Israel having to kill a few more thousand terrorists, including the ones getting released, I'm in.
Truly?

I'm shocked they made it through the first meeting.

In international terms, Hamas seems to have embraced their role as have-nots. First, they can't get anything out of Israel. Then, they break up their Palestinian crime family and divide the territory only to get the shit end of the stick once again. Now, their Muslim Brotherhood patrons are on the outs in Egypt, due in part to their ties to Hamas. Gotta love the irony in that.

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#71108 Jul 31, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Truly?
I'm shocked they made it through the first meeting.
In international terms, Hamas seems to have embraced their role as have-nots. First, they can't get anything out of Israel. Then, they break up their Palestinian crime family and divide the territory only to get the shit end of the stick once again. Now, their Muslim Brotherhood patrons are on the outs in Egypt, due in part to their ties to Hamas. Gotta love the irony in that.
I love irony. The Brotherhood are liars and murderers. Hamas are family their members.

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#71109 Jul 31, 2013
Holy crappers. "their family" members. Never drink and post. Know where a body can get a quick set of oarlocks? Don't give me any Internet links. I've tried them all. Well, give me a couple. Maybe I missed them.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#71111 Jul 31, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
Holy crappers. "their family" members. Never drink and post. Know where a body can get a quick set of oarlocks? Don't give me any Internet links. I've tried them all. Well, give me a couple. Maybe I missed them.
Bass Pro in Bridgeport.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#71112 Aug 1, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
Holy crappers. "their family" members. Never drink and post. Know where a body can get a quick set of oarlocks? Don't give me any Internet links. I've tried them all. Well, give me a couple. Maybe I missed them.
Just curious, why do you need oarlocks for a kayak?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr Dr Phil 234,319
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 hr Grey Ghost 1,482,308
Cong. John Lewis is a worthless black dem. hack... 3 hr former Buffalo ho... 13
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr Lovey794 62,964
Are democrats destroyed? 8 hr Genl Forrest 244
FRIDAY 1/20/17 PRESIDENT TRUMP. Democrap Tota... 8 hr Genl Forrest 11
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 10 hr SweLL GirL 10,092

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages