Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#71004 Jul 25, 2013
Voice of Peace wrote:
.. what I was saying was that the Palifackks don't need democracy and first ammendments..
What they need is food, water, gas, electricity, gasoline .... da'Imam .. and every once in a while a good kick on their butts..
"Ma'an News agency insists that the Gaza Strip is involved in the Egyptian crisis seeking to intensify the incitement in Egypt against the Strip," the ministry official said.
http://www.maannews.net/eng/ViewDetails.aspx...
Some funny zhit there. I was reading about Hassan Nasrallah's comments on the EU's labeling Hezbollah's militant arm a terrorist organization. Funny thing was he was speaking from inside his bunker. The article says the brave Sheik doesn't venture outside because there is an Israeli Drone with his name in it hovering over him 24/7. That's some more funny zhit.

Since: Jun 10

Yehud, Israel

#71005 Jul 25, 2013

... and I also said that if you live in a crystal palace .. you don't toss rocks at your neighbors..

Abbas is going to be traveling extensively to Holland..

""Dahlan sues Abbas and accuses him of violating human rights""

http://www.middleeastmonitor.com/news/middle-...

Yehud, Israel

#71006 Jul 25, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Look who's back...
I agree with you but what I think they've been trying to tell you is that when they pick the wise old grandfather who straightens them out, he won't be Jewish.

Que suelten al toro..!!

If they know how to perform fellatio from the root to the top .. I might find it entertaining ... because the other way around, the conventional way....I find it already boring..

Thanks anyway..

Yehud, Israel

#71007 Jul 25, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Some funny zhit there. I was reading about Hassan Nasrallah's comments on the EU's labeling Hezbollah's militant arm a terrorist organization. Funny thing was he was speaking from inside his bunker. The article says the brave Sheik doesn't venture outside because there is an Israeli Drone with his name in it hovering over him 24/7. That's some more funny zhit.

The last time the IDF retreated from Lebanon... the Frenchies and the Krouts had the Prime Minister swear over the Old and New Testaments, that we are not going to harm the mtthr fckkr.

Nassrallah didn't get to what got because being a sucker ...
He thanked the Europeans .. but he's not taking any chances.
Mtthr fckkn Israelis are well known for raping young girls, well poissoning, trading organs .. and also for not complying with any agreement they sign..

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#71008 Jul 25, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>There is that possibility, some people swear it's true. Then again, it's summer time and proxy servers are pretty easy to tap. Ya just never know who's punking you these days.
I think Poppie's ip is legitimate. I googled the Gold Coast, Australia and stumbled across one of Poopie's posts to a local Coprophagy Addiction site. He likes to call it caca as his Mum taught him. Here's his post:

"In my dream , I enjoyed eating micaca. I selected parts of it that I didn't want, broke pieces off and tossed those pieces. I ate the ones I liked. It tasted sweet. I enjoyed the dream, but I may have a problem. Can you help me?"

Yehud, Israel

#71009 Jul 25, 2013

""Look who's back...""

Surprised...aahhhh..??

I'm cashing in..
All I wanted to show is that ... when there is a will ... well, you know the rest..

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#71010 Jul 25, 2013
Voice of Peace wrote:
<quoted text>..
Que suelten al toro..!!
If they know how to perform fellatio from the root to the top .. I might find it entertaining ... because the other way around, the conventional way....I find it already boring..
Thanks anyway..
Have you met Barack Obama, our president? You two may want to talk. He's trying to reform our economy from the middle class up, in contrast to the former presidents attempts to grow our economy from the top down. No, never mind...I'm bored already too.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71011 Jul 25, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Poppie's ip is legitimate. I googled the Gold Coast, Australia and stumbled across one of Poopie's posts to a local Coprophagy Addiction site. He likes to call it caca as his Mum taught him. Here's his post:
"In my dream , I enjoyed eating micaca. I selected parts of it that I didn't want, broke pieces off and tossed those pieces. I ate the ones I liked. It tasted sweet. I enjoyed the dream, but I may have a problem. Can you help me?"
Sounds serious...I hope you don't catch it by opening links.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71012 Jul 25, 2013
Voice of Peace wrote:
""Look who's back...""
Surprised...aahhhh..??
I'm cashing in..
All I wanted to show is that ... when there is a will ... well, you know the rest..
Yep.

When there's a will...no one will fight over your shit when you're gone.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#71013 Jul 25, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds serious...I hope you don't catch it by opening links.
poopy wrote:
One med I was mandated on cost $400+...did i need it...NOPE! Let's see the records. OH, by the way...what was in the white cup which went into the time out sedation/restraint room? News when?
No links involved. Just google micaca. LOL. Poopy looks like he just came from a loony bin.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#71014 Jul 25, 2013
I AM FORWARDING THIS EMAIL TO A FEW OF THE "THINKERS" IN MY ADDRESS BOOK. IT REFLECTS THE FEELINGS OF A LOT OF PEOPLE.

I have never heard this said as simply or as well. Class war at its best.

The folks who are getting the free stuff don't like the folks who are paying for the free stuff, because the folks who are paying for the free stuff can no longer afford to pay for both the free stuff and their own stuff.

And the folks who are paying for the free stuff want the free stuff to stop.

And the folks who are getting the free stuff want even more free stuff on top of the free stuff they are already getting!

Now... the people who are forcing the people who pay for the free stuff have told the people who are RECEIVING the free stuff that the people who are PAYING for the free stuff are being mean, prejudiced, and racist.

So... the people who are GETTING the free stuff have been convinced they need to hate the people who are paying for the free stuff by the people who are forcing some people to pay for their free stuff and giving them thefree stuff in the first place.

We have let the free stuff giving go on for so long that there are now more people getting free stuff than paying for the free stuff.

Now understand this. All great democracies have committed financial suicide somewhere between 200 and 250years after being founded.
The reason?

The voters figured out they could vote themselves money from the treasury by electing people who promised to give them money from the treasury in exchange for electing them.

The United States officially became a Republic in 1776, 236 years ago. The number of people now getting free stuff outnumbers the people paying for the free stuff.

Failure to change that spells the end of the United States as we know it.

ELECTION 2014 IS COMING

A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!

I'M 100% for PASSING THIS ON !!!
For all our sake PLEASE Take a Stand!!!

Obama: Gone!
Borders: Closed!
Language: English only
Culture: God, Constitution, and the Bill of Rights!
Drug Free: Mandatory Drug Screening before Welfare!
NO freebies to: Non-Citizens!

Only 86% will send this on. Should be 100%.. What will you do?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71016 Jul 25, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
No links involved. Just google micaca. LOL. Poopy looks like he just came from a loony bin.
Those watches are exquisite.
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#71017 Jul 25, 2013
Ahmad wrote:
If I had a gun I would put a bullet between her eyes and end her misery, but thanks to Israel I have to resort to more primitive techniques. The problem is I'm note sure if I can kill her right away with one blow.
true face if islam, especially the palifcuking savages ones...

happy ramadamn and seasons grievings

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#71018 Jul 25, 2013
fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>true face if islam, especially the palifcuking savages ones...
happy ramadamn and seasons grievings
Yo dude. Haven't heard from you in awhile. Lose my phone number? LOL LOL

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#71019 Jul 25, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Those watches are exquisite.
As is Southern Fem genitalia. Oh Baby.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71020 Jul 25, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
As is Southern Fem genitalia. Oh Baby.
Can you get them on Amazon.com ?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#71021 Jul 25, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Can you get them on Amazon.com ?
No. You have to go after them with face to place. One must always remember what genitalia really is. It's like X-Mas decorations on the Yuletide tree. Don't by fooled by imitations.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71022 Jul 25, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
No. You have to go after them with face to place. One must always remember what genitalia really is. It's like X-Mas decorations on the Yuletide tree. Don't by fooled by imitations.
That's it? That's the best analogy you've got for me? What am I supposed to do with that? My holiday decorations are mostly done by the time Xmas comes around. If I didn't live here I'd probably never get any southern genitalia.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71023 Jul 25, 2013
VOP must be breathing a sigh of relief.

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/renegade-bir...

Mossad bird got away clean.
Roopie

Australia

#71024 Jul 25, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF you smoke down under?????
Have a Lamington skip!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lamington

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min gcaveman1 46,663
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Tony Rome 1,110,345
Amy 9-18 17 min Kuuipo 23
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 27 min Loser GOP 178,052
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Jonah1 49,838
A short math question. I will reply with answer... 1 hr MalignantNarcissi... 5
Antarctic Ice Sheet Largest by Far in 25 Years 2 hr ThisWhatAlGorpMeant 4
Amy 9-16 2 hr ralph 58
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr billyh 98,228
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search