Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...
Comments
64,321 - 64,340 of 68,369 Comments Last updated 8 hrs ago

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#70978 Jul 24, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Was it that, or your suggestion to find a halal butcher?
Just the normal uptight moderator BS. I typed P-U-S-S-Y and it got kicked out. This pseudo Ahmad was afraid to strangle his cat but he would slit a Jew baby's throat in its crib after slaughtering its parents. Go figure. Looking at the ip, he may be back home in his dump for a visit. You know, flashing that drivers license and food stamp certificates to impress the neighbors.
Ahmad

Hebron, Palestinian Territory

#70979 Jul 24, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I'm so sorry Ahmad, you must be heartbroken. I hope she's no longer suffering but I'd fill the tub and drown her.
You must really hate cats. She's still alive. I can't get myself to smash her head with a rock or something.
Ahmad

Hebron, Palestinian Territory

#70980 Jul 24, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Just the normal uptight moderator BS. I typed P-U-S-S-Y and it got kicked out. This pseudo Ahmad was afraid to strangle his cat but he would slit a Jew baby's throat in its crib after slaughtering its parents. Go figure. Looking at the ip, he may be back home in his dump for a visit. You know, flashing that drivers license and food stamp certificates to impress the neighbors.
Are you on your period?

When I flashed my driver's license in a cop's face I got a ticket. Seriously though, this experience has taught me that I'm not good at murdering things.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#70982 Jul 24, 2013
Ahmad wrote:
<quoted text> You must really hate cats. She's still alive. I can't get myself to smash her head with a rock or something.
No man, I don't hate cats. I suppose you could drop a concrete block on her or a big stone or you could take her up to the tallest building you can reach the roof of and drop her off.

Wait a minute...

You do have a tub...don't you? Did the mean Israelis do a tub grab on you?

Tell you what, you can always fall back on your instincts and IED her. I just thought the butcher would know the humane way to slaughter an animal.
Roopie

Australia

#70984 Jul 24, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry; nobody does it better than yee vizz. ;) How was my day? Don't know; it's just starting. You're in a different time zone, Aussie. LOL
Hehe! HIHI! HOHO! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
The QUICK FIX IT TEAM

Australia

#70985 Jul 24, 2013
Eichmann wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG. Smacked down. Better stay with soliciting boys, Dundee. LOL
IMBESENILE!!!!

No Ades Bender sock and puppet "non desirable elements on topix" clones are acceptable to us.

Idiotic MUMBO JUMBO, STU PIDEASS Muzzie Monkey gibberish, Gay old man Eichmann Bender gobblede CACAs,,Yasin Karimbocus or Ehshan Kodarbux or Subash Gobine or Manouraj Gungea, Gay lady boy's, Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK), Caca Cola old dumbfaarts WILL NOT BE TOLERATED on Topix by Alpha Boss!!!.

You are obsessed with consuming Creole CACA CACA!!.
The fly swatters

Australia

#70986 Jul 24, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a couple of letters right. Drunk vs. dumb. Just another lonely Troll looking for attention. He/she got it. The Chef has repelled its attempted sexual advances so it's back to banging those road kill Roos. You are easily impressed.
Weirdo your severe probably incurable mental illness is beyond diagnosis and help.

Crazy old mutt are you on drugs? Are you a drug addict mate?

Fruitcake crackpot DO NOT POST until you have deleted your Hometown settings.

Log out now, do so as well as unhiding your location, log back in never hiding or masking your location again.

Psychoarse reboot if necessary.

Nutcase

A term describing a person who has totally lost their grip on reality.
A crazy old man man who can be demented or gay!.
A person whom is a loser and knows nothing about something they think they know a lot about!!

HAHAHA!
MalbarCACA Controllers

Australia

#70987 Jul 24, 2013
All these years Roopie (Alpha Boss) is a true isle of wisdom surrounded by a sea of ignorance. A true beacon of wisdom who get's all the chicks like a true young Boss!!

ASStralia salutes you Mr Roopie!!.
Roopie

Australia

#70989 Jul 24, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I'm baaaaaaaaaaack! And you look AWESOME!
Yeah, you're pretty mean...but I've seen meaner. You should check the links out, nobody doesn't like drunk Auzzies.
Try this one out SKIP!

Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#70991 Jul 25, 2013
The QUICK FIX IT TEAM wrote:
<quoted text>
IMBESENILE!!!!
No Ades Bender sock and puppet "non desirable elements on topix" clones are acceptable to us.
Idiotic MUMBO JUMBO, STU PIDEASS Muzzie Monkey gibberish, Gay old man Eichmann Bender gobblede CACAs,,Yasin Karimbocus or Ehshan Kodarbux or Subash Gobine or Manouraj Gungea, Gay lady boy's, Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK), Caca Cola old dumbfaarts WILL NOT BE TOLERATED on Topix by Alpha Boss!!!.
You are obsessed with consuming Creole CACA CACA!!.
WTF you smoke down under?????

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70992 Jul 25, 2013
Ahmad wrote:
<quoted text>Are you on your period?
When I flashed my driver's license in a cop's face I got a ticket. Seriously though, this experience has taught me that I'm not good at murdering things.
I shot 2 in my time and buried them. Easy.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70993 Jul 25, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF you smoke down under?????
Smoke doesn't make you into an idiot.
Poopies

Naugatuck, CT

#70994 Jul 25, 2013
MalbarCACA Controllers wrote:
All these years Roopie (Alpha Boss) is a true isle of wisdom surrounded by a sea of ignorance. A true beacon of wisdom who get's all the chicks like a true young Boss!!
ASStralia salutes you Mr Roopie!!.
Public masturbation is a crime and a sin.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70995 Jul 25, 2013
Roopie wrote:
<quoted text>
Try this one out SKIP!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =grh0tlJtViwXX
Bwaaaahahahaha!

If that's your best and brightest, you've got major worries mate. Cheers! How's Friday shaping up?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70996 Jul 25, 2013
Poopies wrote:
<quoted text>
Public masturbation is a crime and a sin.
What about in private?

BTW, if it doesn't make you stupid, you're buying the wrong the wrong weed.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70997 Jul 25, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>What about in private?
BTW, if it doesn't make you stupid, you're buying the wrong the wrong weed.
Some of my most important discoveries were made under the influence. Getting stupid and being an idiot are very different. How's Friday looking?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70998 Jul 25, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Some of my most important discoveries were made under the influence. Getting stupid and being an idiot are very different. How's Friday looking?
You're asking me? Ask the guy living across the international date line. He isn't just in a different time zone...he's in a different day.

Since: Jun 10

Yehud, Israel

#71000 Jul 25, 2013

.. what I was saying was that the Palifackks don't need democracy and first ammendments..

What they need is food, water, gas, electricity, gasoline .... da'Imam .. and every once in a while a good kick on their butts..

"Ma'an News agency insists that the Gaza Strip is involved in the Egyptian crisis seeking to intensify the incitement in Egypt against the Strip," the ministry official said.

http://www.maannews.net/eng/ViewDetails.aspx...

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#71001 Jul 25, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>You're asking me? Ask the guy living across the international date line. He isn't just in a different time zone...he's in a different day.
From another planet?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71002 Jul 25, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
From another planet?
There is that possibility, some people swear it's true. Then again, it's summer time and proxy servers are pretty easy to tap. Ya just never know who's punking you these days.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min PDUPONT 1,100,231
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min wojar 177,388
Video Will The U.S Lead The World Into Nuclear ... 12 min Hell Yes 1
Diversity is a codeword for white genocide 1 hr 587uioy 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr J RULES 68,991
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Brian_G 46,316
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 3 hr SLY WEST 299
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr edogxxx 97,934
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE