Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...
Comments
64,301 - 64,320 of 67,977 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
It would absofcukinglutely be a mistake for us to be involved in Syria under ANY circumstances. Know who should straighten out this bag of snakes? The Arab fcuking League. I am so convinced that this is a clusterfcuk of elephantine proportions that I wouldn't even commit satellite assets for fear we would want to act on the intelligence we'd glean.
It's an Arab issue, they need to fix it.
Hey the man is 100% correct but watch out for the great fake one, he supports the muslim bros, his brothers.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

These are from a Muslim stand-up comic, Goffaq Yussef.
Maybe a sign of peace when we start hearing humor from a Palestinian perspective.

Good evening gentlemen, and get out ladies.

On my flight to New York, there must have been an Israeli in the bathroom the entire time. There was a sign on the door that said,
"Occupied."

What do you say to a Muslim woman with two black eyes?
Nothing! You told her twice already!

How many Palestinians does it take to change a light bulb?
None!
They sit in the dark forever and blame the Jews for it!

Did you hear about the Broadway play,
"The Palestinians"?
It bombed!

What do you call a first-time offender in Saudi Arabia?
Lefty!

Did you hear about the Muslim strip club?
It features full facial nudity!

Why do Palestinians find it convenient to live on the West Bank ?
Because it's just a stone's throw from Israel !

Why are Palestinian boys luckier than American boys?
Because every Palestinian boy will get to join a rock group!

A Palestinian suspect was being grilled by Israeli police.
"Honest, I'm not a suicide bomber," he said. "I didn't say I wanted to blow myself up
so I could sleep with 72 virgins.
All I said was,'I'm dying to get laid!'"

What does the sign say above the nursery in a Palestinian maternity ward?
"Live ammunition."

Palestinian girl says to her mommy:
"After Abdul blows himself up,
can I have his room?"

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like I'm stuck with the gray man. The avatar censor must be ticked off. LOL
I'm waiting for the cable guy to fix my internet and my phone doesn't show avatars so you're off the hook.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm waiting for the cable guy to fix my internet and my phone doesn't show avatars so you're off the hook.
Naw. It takes a day or two to change avatars. I'm trying to seduce the Chef with my versatility. She's a great great sucker for a new look.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's your cable, Guy. Make you homesick?

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Roopie

Salisbury, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

An ALPHA BOSS, you might have heard this term being used around, here or there. But the thing is,
all this talk about an ALPHA BOSS is actually just talk about 1 person. That person is me. I am ALPHA BOSS Mate!.
Roopie

Salisbury, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
I would never click on a link from a demented Aussie. So, keep sending and we keep ignoring.
Hey Grandpa, I just found you a new set of wheels for ya mate!.

http://versusthemachine.blogspot.com.au/2010/...

ROFL.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw. It takes a day or two to change avatars. I'm trying to seduce the Chef with my versatility. She's a great great sucker for a new look.
Ya did it! Looks sooooo much like you! ;) Who's doing all the judging these days???(Cool carrier landing, too.) You haven't changed, old man. Luv ya!
Roopie

Salisbury, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya did it! Looks sooooo much like you! ;) Who's doing all the judging these days???(Cool carrier landing, too.) You haven't changed, old man. Luv ya!
Wanna hook up sometime sweetie?. I know I can do it better than old “Yee vizz”. Who wears a nappie and is suffers from impedance.

How was your day sugar hips?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Roopie wrote:
<quoted text>
Wanna hook up sometime sweetie?. I know I can do it better than old “Yee vizz”. Who wears a nappie and is suffers from impedance.
Sorry; nobody does it better than yee vizz. ;) How was my day? Don't know; it's just starting. You're in a different time zone, Aussie. LOL

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry; nobody does it better than yee vizz. ;) How was my day? Don't know; it's just starting. You're in a different time zone, Aussie. LOL
How's it going, Girl? The judgies is just somebody from down under playing with itself. I don't feed that Troll or click any links. It'll go away soon enough. Still working? It's Meanie Wednesday off 4 me. See ya.
Eichmann

Prospect, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Roopie wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG. Smacked down. Better stay with soliciting boys, Dundee. LOL

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
How's it going, Girl? The judgies is just somebody from down under playing with itself. I don't feed that Troll or click any links. It'll go away soon enough. Still working? It's Meanie Wednesday off 4 me. See ya.
I'm baaaaaaaaaaack! And you look AWESOME!

Yeah, you're pretty mean...but I've seen meaner. You should check the links out, nobody doesn't like drunk Auzzies.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I'm baaaaaaaaaaack! And you look AWESOME!
Yeah, you're pretty mean...but I've seen meaner. You should check the links out, nobody doesn't like drunk Auzzies.
You have a couple of letters right. Drunk vs. dumb. Just another lonely Troll looking for attention. He/she got it. The Chef has repelled its attempted sexual advances so it's back to banging those road kill Roos. You are easily impressed.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a couple of letters right. Drunk vs. dumb. Just another lonely Troll looking for attention. He/she got it. The Chef has repelled its attempted sexual advances so it's back to banging those road kill Roos. You are easily impressed.
Their beers are huge. That makes their wimmin attractive.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Not even the "A" models?

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/07/24/us-...

I'm gratified to see that we follow our own rules (sort of).

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Great avatar. Makes me want to take an outdoor shower. Any soap recommendations? You have to know that the drunk Aussie is whacking that jalapeno like there's no tomorrow. Be kind.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Their beers are huge. That makes their wimmin attractive.
Their bellys and egos are huge. Their dciks are tiny and barely make it up to the keyboard when they strut their stuff. Please don't encourage further posts from this dooshebag. Going the same way as CMT. Another lonely Troll that keeps on trolling until it gets play. You don't get it by now? Or, is it up to others to swat your flies?
Ahmad

Palestinian Territory

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

What's the best way to euthanize a cat? I drove over my cat's legs and the poor thing is suffering and there are no vets within a two hour radius.
Ahmad

Palestinian Territory

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

If I had a gun I would put a bullet between her eyes and end her misery, but thanks to Israel I have to resort to more primitive techniques. The problem is I'm note sure if I can kill her right away with one blow.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

24 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 20 min GUESS we 1,080,447
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 174,671
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Brian_G 45,799
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr LMS 97,540
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 hr Natual should be respect 48,918
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 hr Jews against gambling 68,380
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 6 hr andet1987 465
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE