Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#70919 Jul 23, 2013
Bashar al ass whole wrote:
<quoted text>,
Give him back his gun .. and send him over.
In the mornings we are going to hit three high schools and he's going to lecture about integrity, duty and cohones.
Lunch, siesta ... and in the evening we are going to patrol a part of town where just the presence of two pair of eyes will keep down the rate of crimes that mtthr fckkn azz holes commit against their own neighbors and families..
Here in the Mediterranean it's Tuesday 6:30. I'm going to have this guy from Eritrea paint white the roof of our building... in order to keep the sun radiation from blowing up the electrical bill...
What kind of roof? Tile? Membrane? You don't paint shingles. Need any tips?
Roopie

Australia

#70922 Jul 23, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
When I saw that yesterday, I thought, "he's hiding in plain sight". The uglies must be gnashing those crusted teeth at the good press he's getting and the imaginary hit squad running around in circles. I'm sure they are holding his piece out of spite, but George has got to be still packing. I love it.
I bet your wife wishes she could do this!!!

Go Stace!!!

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70923 Jul 23, 2013
Roopie wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet your wife wishes she could do this!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =lksfiwIwfrQXX
Go Stace!!!
I would never click on a link from a demented Aussie. So, keep sending and we keep ignoring.
Roopie

Australia

#70924 Jul 23, 2013
<quoted text>.
Thanks, Y .... now I remember reading, many moons ago, that your son is into roofing ('roofing' for lack of a better technical term).
Our roof is a cast concrete slab... more than forty years old. On top of it there are a few layers of tar, in order to prevent the few inches of rain through the year, to leak into my bed and Turkish smuggled carpets..
At the top of the sunny season the temperature of the tar can reach, in USD's ... 140 degrees. At that temp tar deteriorates, cracks and gases forced under the layers produce storaging space for water. Painting the roof in white keeps the temperature down..
Since I have 3240 characters left on this message, for the same price ... how about having a pint of beer or a cup of wine to salute the Brits for the arrival of the new wannabe King..??
I hope mommy is doing fine ..and the prince grows to be a mentch.
Cheeers ... friends in the UK and elswhere..
Lechaim..!!
Go IDF!!

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70925 Jul 23, 2013
<quoted text>.
Thanks, Y .... now I remember reading, many moons ago, that your son is into roofing ('roofing' for lack of a better technical term).
Our roof is a cast concrete slab... more than forty years old. On top of it there are a few layers of tar, in order to prevent the few inches of rain through the year, to leak into my bed and Turkish smuggled carpets..
At the top of the sunny season the temperature of the tar can reach, in USD's ... 140 degrees. At that temp tar deteriorates, cracks and gases forced under the layers produce storaging space for water. Painting the roof in white keeps the temperature down..
Since I have 3240 characters left on this message, for the same price ... how about having a pint of beer or a cup of wine to salute the Brits for the arrival of the new wannabe King..??
I hope mommy is doing fine ..and the prince grows to be a mentch.
Cheeers ... friends in the UK and elswhere..
Lechaim..!!
Your roof is constructed like we build bridges here in the states. Have you driven on it lately? I'm going to send you some info on a product that is what we use on similar roofs. As an Engineer, you can appreciate any information you can get and evaluate. Stay tuned.
Roopie

Australia

#70926 Jul 23, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
I would never click on a link from a demented Aussie. So, keep sending and we keep ignoring.
A demented Aussie Lol!.

Ya gonna love this one mate!

We can give it and take it aye!.
Roopie

Australia

#70929 Jul 23, 2013
I'm a boat!!

Aussie Navy style aye!.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#70930 Jul 23, 2013
<quoted text>
All American movies have a happy ending ... something must be wrong if the Jew died on that movie. Are you sure that movie is not Made in China..??
I'm not going to ask you now for an advanced parcial payment for the station to be built around Orlando, because I understand that you are not ready for it yet.(I could have never been an auto or appliances salesman; I'm too compassionated)
The small fusion stations can be made safer, compact, sturdier and resilient, cutting by ten fold the risk of major disasters.
A well conceived and designed mini station can be the source of released heat for water desalinisation purposes... which I understand it is not a problem in the Amazonas and Orlando .. but it is a major problem in the Middle East, part of Africa and Asia.
The Frenchies are working on it. They did all the engineering in Dimona,(thanks Shimon Peres and David Ben Gurion)... and although Dimona is a fission type system, compartively it's also smaller and sturdier..
We suffer from regulation.
Take of our banking industry. They are a cartel with no real competition.
Israeli banks compete only on the size of the fringe benefits they vote themselves (the top cats) at all the banking institutions. We have this tragic-comic joke ... people don't tell the girl at the teller/counter position 'good morning' anymore; the bank charges a service fee for a 'good morning'... and even for breathing inside the bank they have a service fee.
We need foreign banks to enter this market ... but the mtthr fckkn regulators have a book, the size of Shanghai's phone book, with all the fckkn regulations that apply to a foreign bank.
But, hey ... they de-regulated the cellular phone money making machine ....(probably right after Honduras, Gabon, Borneo and Sumatra did it too).
We want to de-regulate the ports, the train, the electrical company ... but be patient,'we are working on it now'.
Good luck with that greed thing...it never happens here.

I got so excited when I read this article that I tried to build a new baby. The problems: for her...past her prime, for the tech...not yet mature.

If you drive the Florida Turnpike down south, you'll be unable to miss several man-made features in the landscape I like to cal "Mt. Trashmore". In fact, unless you are looking at one of our landfills you'd be hard pressed to find any topography at all in south Florida. I seriously considered pulling together my life savings and going for a sit-down with Mr. Longo. The possibilities were intoxicating for us, let alone for a country like Israel, Lebanon or Jordan. Put your garbage in the top, use the waste heat to generate more electricity than it consumes, use the outgas like natural gas, and build future cities out of bricks made from the slag. This guy deserves to jump around the regulatory line but if we except him, we'll have to pass a lot of stupid, dangerous stuff too.

http://www.popsci.com/scitech/article/2007-03...

I examine every issue on it's own merits and then try to estimate the damage done by the human factor. If we tried to pass a law mandating that any new technology needed to produce three times as many benefits as deficits, it would then filter through our elected gauntlet where people sell their votes for influence on their personal pet projects. For that reason we have laws which include buried provisions that have nothing to do with the intent of the original legislation. Sadly, some really important bills fail because they get loaded down with vote-buying favors which opponents feel compelled to defeat.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70931 Jul 23, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Good luck with that greed thing...it never happens here.
I got so excited when I read this article that I tried to build a new baby. The problems: for her...past her prime, for the tech...not yet mature.
If you drive the Florida Turnpike down south, you'll be unable to miss several man-made features in the landscape I like to cal "Mt. Trashmore". In fact, unless you are looking at one of our landfills you'd be hard pressed to find any topography at all in south Florida. I seriously considered pulling together my life savings and going for a sit-down with Mr. Longo. The possibilities were intoxicating for us, let alone for a country like Israel, Lebanon or Jordan. Put your garbage in the top, use the waste heat to generate more electricity than it consumes, use the outgas like natural gas, and build future cities out of bricks made from the slag. This guy deserves to jump around the regulatory line but if we except him, we'll have to pass a lot of stupid, dangerous stuff too.
http://www.popsci.com/scitech/article/2007-03...
I examine every issue on it's own merits and then try to estimate the damage done by the human factor. If we tried to pass a law mandating that any new technology needed to produce three times as many benefits as deficits, it would then filter through our elected gauntlet where people sell their votes for influence on their personal pet projects. For that reason we have laws which include buried provisions that have nothing to do with the intent of the original legislation. Sadly, some really important bills fail because they get loaded down with vote-buying favors which opponents feel compelled to defeat.
If you really want to harness energy, start here.

&fe ature=youtu.be

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70932 Jul 23, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
When I saw that yesterday, I thought, "he's hiding in plain sight". The uglies must be gnashing those crusted teeth at the good press he's getting and the imaginary hit squad running around in circles. I'm sure they are holding his piece out of spite, but George has got to be still packing. I love it.
I'd laugh if we found out that the family he helped was black. I have a feeling that even if it were true the media would withhold that little factoid. It would work too fast at cracking the racist shell they built around the guy.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70933 Jul 23, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
If you really want to harness energy, start here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =c-sfaV6v9VwXX&feature=you tu.be
Nice. NaNa would call that "Bootylicious".

Unfortunately, you have to put a lot of energy (or in this case, money) in before you can get any energy out.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70934 Jul 23, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Nice. NaNa would call that "Bootylicious".
Unfortunately, you have to put a lot of energy (or in this case, money) in before you can get any energy out.
Great asz and a beautiful face. What more can you ask for. Head? What do you think about the proposed plan of putting thousands of our troops on the ground to support the Syrian revolution? Air strikes. Rounding up those chemical weapons. Is it that old "fcuked if we do, fcuked if we don't"? They will just turn around and bite the hand that helps them. I wouldn't do it. Fcuk em. Let them kill each other by the score. Less to worry about in the future. Drones, drones, drones. Lots of them. No identifiers, just plenty of ordinance. You in?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70936 Jul 23, 2013
Bilbo Teabaggins wrote:
<quoted text>
Let go my sac,troll.
Your sacs are on your chest, Dilldo.
Eichmann

Naugatuck, CT

#70938 Jul 23, 2013
Bilbo Teabaggins wrote:
<quoted text>
Let go my sac,troll.
Girly man. LOL

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70940 Jul 23, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Great asz and a beautiful face. What more can you ask for. Head? What do you think about the proposed plan of putting thousands of our troops on the ground to support the Syrian revolution? Air strikes. Rounding up those chemical weapons. Is it that old "fcuked if we do, fcuked if we don't"? They will just turn around and bite the hand that helps them. I wouldn't do it. Fcuk em. Let them kill each other by the score. Less to worry about in the future. Drones, drones, drones. Lots of them. No identifiers, just plenty of ordinance. You in?
It would absofcukinglutely be a mistake for us to be involved in Syria under ANY circumstances. Know who should straighten out this bag of snakes? The Arab fcuking League. I am so convinced that this is a clusterfcuk of elephantine proportions that I wouldn't even commit satellite assets for fear we would want to act on the intelligence we'd glean.

It's an Arab issue, they need to fix it.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70941 Jul 23, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
It would absofcukinglutely be a mistake for us to be involved in Syria under ANY circumstances. Know who should straighten out this bag of snakes? The Arab fcuking League. I am so convinced that this is a clusterfcuk of elephantine proportions that I wouldn't even commit satellite assets for fear we would want to act on the intelligence we'd glean.
Looks like I'm stuck with the gray man. The avatar censor must be ticked off. LOL
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#70942 Jul 23, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey the man is 100% correct but watch out for the great fake one, he supports the muslim bros, his brothers.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#70943 Jul 23, 2013
These are from a Muslim stand-up comic, Goffaq Yussef.
Maybe a sign of peace when we start hearing humor from a Palestinian perspective.

Good evening gentlemen, and get out ladies.

On my flight to New York, there must have been an Israeli in the bathroom the entire time. There was a sign on the door that said,
"Occupied."

What do you say to a Muslim woman with two black eyes?
Nothing! You told her twice already!

How many Palestinians does it take to change a light bulb?
None!
They sit in the dark forever and blame the Jews for it!

Did you hear about the Broadway play,
"The Palestinians"?
It bombed!

What do you call a first-time offender in Saudi Arabia?
Lefty!

Did you hear about the Muslim strip club?
It features full facial nudity!

Why do Palestinians find it convenient to live on the West Bank ?
Because it's just a stone's throw from Israel !

Why are Palestinian boys luckier than American boys?
Because every Palestinian boy will get to join a rock group!

A Palestinian suspect was being grilled by Israeli police.
"Honest, I'm not a suicide bomber," he said. "I didn't say I wanted to blow myself up
so I could sleep with 72 virgins.
All I said was,'I'm dying to get laid!'"

What does the sign say above the nursery in a Palestinian maternity ward?
"Live ammunition."

Palestinian girl says to her mommy:
"After Abdul blows himself up,
can I have his room?"

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70949 Jul 23, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like I'm stuck with the gray man. The avatar censor must be ticked off. LOL
I'm waiting for the cable guy to fix my internet and my phone doesn't show avatars so you're off the hook.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70951 Jul 23, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm waiting for the cable guy to fix my internet and my phone doesn't show avatars so you're off the hook.
Naw. It takes a day or two to change avatars. I'm trying to seduce the Chef with my versatility. She's a great great sucker for a new look.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min forks_make_us_fat 1,110,540
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 15 min KiMare 49,842
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 45 min RJS 7,783
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 56 min loose cannon 178,062
Amy 9-19 59 min liner 2
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 46,679
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr edogxxx 98,229
Amy 9-18 5 hr Kuuipo 28
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info