Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#70743 Jul 17, 2013
Day back at school - Birmingham , England!!!

Registry on the first day back at school in Birmingham , England .

The teacher begins calling out the names of the pupils:

"Mustafa Al Eih Zeri ?" "Here"
"Achmed El Kabul ?" "Here"
"Fatima Al Hayek ? " "Here"
"Ali Abdul Olmi ?" "Here"
"Mohammed Kadir ?" "Here"
"Ali Son Al En ?”- silence in the classroom.
"Ali Son Al En ? " - continued silence as everyone looked around the room.

The teacher repeats the call: "Ali Son Al En !!"

A girl stands up and says timidly:

"Sorry, teacher. I think that might be me.... but it's pronounced Alison Allen…"

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#70744 Jul 17, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
I see one. Deanna Raeke. I would make her roll over and bark like a dog. Ref: Faith's Link-Side Panel. Damn Girl!!! ARF Arf.
Bonus! The dogs can watch!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70745 Jul 17, 2013
Uzi wrote:
Is this possible, you got more problems in the USA than we with our dear peace loving muslim MF's???
Not on your best day :)

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#70746 Jul 17, 2013
Do you think Sharpton whistles through the wheat? How does he have time for race baiting?

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57593992/...

Sharpton likes sushi?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23668...

One can only hope he chokes on a pubic hair.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70748 Jul 17, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
Do you think Sharpton whistles through the wheat? How does he have time for race baiting?
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57593992/...
Sharpton likes sushi?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23668...
One can only hope he chokes on a pubic hair.
Is it just me or is he a little disturbing in his middle-age craziness? That is an unhealthy look with his hair glued back like that. It's like he lost all that weight and uses hair wax for a cheap facelift.

I wonder who, if not Al Sharpton, would be making this into a lost battle in a greater war. He seems a little preoccupied with job security.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70749 Jul 17, 2013
MAX AMMO wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be a regular.
The benefits of a high fiber diet

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70750 Jul 17, 2013
MAX AMMO wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be a regular.
As regular as your bowel movement. Which seems to coincide with your posts.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70751 Jul 17, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Not on your best day :)
For sure. A day without homicide bombers is like a day with sunshine over there. Here, another homey blowing away another homey is like double sunshine with a gentle summer rain cleansing the blood soaked ground outside the 7-11. They rarely make the obits. Life is good.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70752 Jul 17, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it just me or is he a little disturbing in his middle-age craziness? That is an unhealthy look with his hair glued back like that. It's like he lost all that weight and uses hair wax for a cheap facelift.
I wonder who, if not Al Sharpton, would be making this into a lost battle in a greater war. He seems a little preoccupied with job security.
He looks like Don King with a perm. Their collective honesty would barely coat a thimble. I suspect their ancestors are from the same thieving murdering tribe. They were both raped at an early age when they visited their Uncles villages and were never the same. Not to say they didn't like it.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#70753 Jul 17, 2013
"Activists and clergy are planning another rally for Trayvon Martin this Saturday outside the Detroit and Flint offices of the Department of Justice.

They’re demanding that the U.S. government file federal civil rights charges against George Zimmerman, who was acquitted Saturday by a jury in Florida of murder and manslaughter charges in the death of Martin, 17. Similar protests are expected to be held in 100 other cities across the U.S., organized by the Rev. Al Sharpton’s group, the National Action Network."

Detroit and Flint......Seems about right.

http://tinyurl.com/mov6x8l

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70756 Jul 17, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
He looks like Don King with a perm. Their collective honesty would barely coat a thimble. I suspect their ancestors are from the same thieving murdering tribe. They were both raped at an early age when they visited their Uncles villages and were never the same. Not to say they didn't like it.
We could never get the right guys into suicide vests anyway...whoa..wait a minute...pinstripe suicide vests.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70757 Jul 17, 2013
Faith wrote:
"Activists and clergy are planning another rally for Trayvon Martin this Saturday outside the Detroit and Flint offices of the Department of Justice.
They’re demanding that the U.S. government file federal civil rights charges against George Zimmerman, who was acquitted Saturday by a jury in Florida of murder and manslaughter charges in the death of Martin, 17. Similar protests are expected to be held in 100 other cities across the U.S., organized by the Rev. Al Sharpton’s group, the National Action Network."
Detroit and Flint......Seems about right.
http://tinyurl.com/mov6x8l
I just cant wait until this makes it all the way to the Supreme Court. We all want to know WWSD...what would Scalia do?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70758 Jul 17, 2013
Bashar al ass whole wrote:
<quoted text>.
CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP
...bravo..!!
Don't hurt your hand patting him on the back, Abbas is from Galilee.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70761 Jul 17, 2013
<quoted text>.
Indeed.
Mahmoud Abbas said he is from a village near Tzfat (where I had the last Bar Mitzvah).... but he doesn't quallify as a 'leader'... Remember why..??
You're not waiting for a Palestinian election are you? Get in line.

I made the dough recipe you gave me and covered the pizza with garlic infused olive oil, Provolone, Gorgonzola, sun dried figs, prosciutto, arugula and a balsamic glaze. Run that up the flagpole at Intel.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#70762 Jul 17, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Never ask a question when you already know the answer unless you're teaching that special class on bird house building to the short bus students.
I gave you a meanie, but you deserve a lot more than that, sick-o. You know you crossed the line.:(

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#70763 Jul 17, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
As regular as your bowel movement.
Is that your picture when you were younger? A lot younger? Ugly beyond words.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70768 Jul 18, 2013
MAX AMMO wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you want Pimps wearing suicide vests?
Some men see things as they are and say why. I dream things that never were and say why not.

Why not?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70769 Jul 18, 2013
<quoted text>.
""You're not waiting for a Palestinian election are you?""
What good would do a Palestinian election..??..you see, you insist on irritating me with your STANLEY measuring tape.
Around this coordinates... an election and it's results .. are meaningless .... and I don't need to prove it to you.
The Palestinians need 'leaders'.. quality ones... bla bla bla Sadat bla bla Hussein bla bla.. you know my line.
Then .. they are going to need a round table loaded with no pre-conditions ... tea, coffee ...a piece of paper and two pens.. and someone to run to the secretary's office to make some copies..
Anything else is just lip-service to get money and loans and only perpetuates the misery of the Palestinian People ... and ours as a spin off..
..rather simple ... if you ask anyone around this hood ..(with some mtthr fckkr exeptions)
Let's do it,TRD. Let's get over with this shit..
Intel wants to bet more money at their game ... D'you have any idea how much parnasa it can generate for Palestinian men and women.. working side by side with Israeli men and women..??
Peace, piece by piece ... TRD ... p i e c e b y p i e c e..
Good luck with that peace, piece by piece thing. From where I sit, the exceptions are winning. I wouldn't be at all surprised to learn that Abbas's middle name is Precondition and I've never seen a Ma'an picture that has a round table in it.

You can do it all you want but they have a word that starts with the letter "M" for it when you do it by yourself.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70770 Jul 18, 2013
MAX AMMO wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be a regular.
Yup, Ize a regular.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70772 Jul 18, 2013
MAX AMMO wrote:
<quoted text>
Therapy for the self loathing is too expensive, so THIS is what you do?
WOW!
And you know this, how? If you can't afford therapy, try dressing up as a man. You're gonna like the way you look. I guarantee it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Yeah 1,110,224
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min loose cannon 178,096
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 33 min Hole open wides 49,878
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Twisted Nixon 46,740
Amy 9-20 1 hr Kuuipo 6
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr texas pete 4,723
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 4 hr _Zoey_ 7,785
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••