Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Comments (Page 3,210)

Showing posts 64,181 - 64,200 of67,186
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I'd have thought "stand your ground" would have been more effective, wouldn't you? I mean, If I were going up to someone's home to ask a favor, I'd be particularly polite to someone I know is in a position to cut me in half. That's not the case here. People still attack others despite the potential for them to legally and lethally defend themselves. It's not a cure but rather just another tool in the bag.
Here's the thing...I have a permit but I don't carry all the time, particularly when I'm home where SYG was supposed to work. If you get through the dogs, I'll dial 911 and tourniquet you up while we wait for your rescuers. If you hurt my dogs, then you deal with me and my friends Mr. Smith and Mr. Wesson. I think that's fair, don't you?
I'm not sure SYG was designed for home use. We already had the right to plug an intruder in our homes. I think of the car jackers, muggers and street vermin who prey on apparently vulnerable people only to find out they aren't so vulnerable. Women and seniors going to their cars in a parking lot. Do you remember this vid?

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

\That's what I'm talking about. They want to take away that right? Why? So these poor innocent black boys aren't deprived of their right to grow up to be bigger criminals? BS, all of it.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Sorry for double utube post. I meant this one of some more innocent troubled minority youth. The only problem was Granny was a poor shot.

Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

"DEARBORN, Michigan: When Family Dollar employees arrived to open the store on Tuesday morning, they found it had been trashed. When police arrived later they found out why.

"Our officers responded, and they found an employee shot to death inside the store," said Lieutenant Douglas Topolski.

Police identified the victim as 20-year-old Joseph Orlando. His relatives told us he had started working at the store last week.

Investigators believe his co-worker, 20-year-old Brenna Machus, was also on the job when the shooting took place. She has since gone missing."

Police are examining surveillance video showing the unidentified colored assailant entering the store.

What? No riots? Rallies? Looting? Where's Al Sharpton?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Faith wrote:
"DEARBORN, Michigan: When Family Dollar employees arrived to open the store on Tuesday morning, they found it had been trashed. When police arrived later they found out why.
"Our officers responded, and they found an employee shot to death inside the store," said Lieutenant Douglas Topolski.
Police identified the victim as 20-year-old Joseph Orlando. His relatives told us he had started working at the store last week.
Investigators believe his co-worker, 20-year-old Brenna Machus, was also on the job when the shooting took place. She has since gone missing."
Police are examining surveillance video showing the unidentified colored assailant entering the store.
He's busy organizing a 100 marches for the weekend all over the place. He's the biggest racist you'll ever see. Fcuking stupid people. Big uproar over O'Mara's statement that if Zimmerman was black, he never would have been charged. Ya think? I really blame the Media because they can be played so easily. Same with the Arabs. They know how to work the press. Deny, lie and fabricate. The media are like flies. You swat one and a hundred show up to takes its place. Is this Lil MO? Still laughing my FAO. ;>)

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure SYG was designed for home use. We already had the right to plug an intruder in our homes. I think of the car jackers, muggers and street vermin who prey on apparently vulnerable people only to find out they aren't so vulnerable. Women and seniors going to their cars in a parking lot. Do you remember this vid?
\That's what I'm talking about. They want to take away that right? Why? So these poor innocent black boys aren't deprived of their right to grow up to be bigger criminals? BS, all of it.
Originally, SYG was a guarantee of your right to self defense on your own property, hence the "your". Denying that right off your property wouldn't make much sense, logically or constitutionally, so we get to walk it around too.

I'm not the most interesting man in the world but my pitch is similar...I don't always go around strapped but when I do, I prefer Kimber TLE in .45 caliber. There's just something about the sound you make when you jack a round into the chamber that tells a bad guy "...today is not your lucky day". That old guy would have had a lot less running around to do if he were throwing 230 gr. slugs instead of 71.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Faith wrote:
Keep saying colored...he'll show up.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
He's busy organizing a 100 marches for the weekend all over the place. He's the biggest racist you'll ever see. Fcuking stupid people. Big uproar over O'Mara's statement that if Zimmerman was black, he never would have been charged. Ya think? I really blame the Media because they can be played so easily. Same with the Arabs. They know how to work the press. Deny, lie and fabricate. The media are like flies. You swat one and a hundred show up to takes its place. Is this Lil MO? Still laughing my FAO. ;>)
It's probably true. In 2005, 49% of all homicides had black victims. Of those victims, 93% were killed by black perpetrators. I don't recall a single trial that pulled anywhere near the media attention of the Zimmerman trial. Why?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

"DEARBORN.....A day earlier, medical examiners released an autopsy report showing
that Abdullah was shot nearly two dozen times, sustaining wounds to
the head, abdomen, genital area and back. Medical examiners said
Abdullah's hands were cuffed behind his back when they arrived at the scene.

The autopsy, released by Wayne County medical examiner Carl Schmidt,
showed that Abdullah was shot a total of 20 times, incurring 21
wounds. "I don't recall police being involved in a
case that's had as many gunshot wounds," he said.

FBI agents have maintained that they used appropriate force in the
raid after Abdullah opened fire on officers, killing an FBI dog........."

The agents left the "Imam" laying in the street and rushed the poor K9 to a medevac helicopter. Sadly, Freddy died......A true hero.

In a statement, the FBI memorialized Freddy saying, "In the line of duty, Freddy gave his life for his team. He will be missed by his FBI family."

Cards and memorials for Freddy's team members can be sent to 'Freddy's Team,' care of the FBI -- 477 Michigan Avenue, 26th Floor, Detroit, Michigan 48226.

http://fortheloveofthedogblog.com/news-update...

The good people of Michigan don't cotton to dog-killers.
I give the FBI extra points because the hoodlum was black AND muslim.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>It's probably true. In 2005, 49% of all homicides had black victims. Of those victims, 93% were killed by black perpetrators. I don't recall a single trial that pulled anywhere near the media attention of the Zimmerman trial. Why?
Never ask a question when you already know the answer unless you're teaching that special class on bird house building to the short bus students.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Faith wrote:
"DEARBORN.....A day earlier, medical examiners released an autopsy report showing
that Abdullah was shot nearly two dozen times, sustaining wounds to
the head, abdomen, genital area and back. Medical examiners said
Abdullah's hands were cuffed behind his back when they arrived at the scene.
The autopsy, released by Wayne County medical examiner Carl Schmidt,
showed that Abdullah was shot a total of 20 times, incurring 21
wounds. "I don't recall police being involved in a
case that's had as many gunshot wounds," he said.
FBI agents have maintained that they used appropriate force in the
raid after Abdullah opened fire on officers, killing an FBI dog........."
The agents left the "Imam" laying in the street and rushed the poor K9 to a medevac helicopter. Sadly, Freddy died......A true hero.
In a statement, the FBI memorialized Freddy saying, "In the line of duty, Freddy gave his life for his team. He will be missed by his FBI family."
Cards and memorials for Freddy's team members can be sent to 'Freddy's Team,' care of the FBI -- 477 Michigan Avenue, 26th Floor, Detroit, Michigan 48226.
http://fortheloveofthedogblog.com/news-update...
The good people of Michigan don't cotton to dog-killers.
I give the FBI extra points because the hoodlum was black AND muslim.
Which begs the question: How many good people are left in Michigan?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Never ask a question when you already know the answer unless you're teaching that special class on bird house building to the short bus students.
I hope you realize you have just invoked the Chef's ire.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Which begs the question: How many good people are left in Michigan?
I see one. Deanna Raeke. I would make her roll over and bark like a dog. Ref: Faith's Link-Side Panel. Damn Girl!!! ARF Arf.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Is this possible, you got more problems in the USA than we with our dear peace loving muslim MF's???
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

INTERESTING!!!

Some people say that Arabs are

"Native Palestinians", while Jews are "Invaders" and "Settlers".

Then, I read the biographies of

Israeli and Palestinian political leaders,

and I became confused.

Who of Israeli or Palestinian leaders

were born in Palestine?

ISRAELI LEADERS:

BENJAMIN NETANYAHU,

Born 21 October 1949 in Tel Aviv.

EHUD BARAK,

Born 12 February 1942 in Mishmar HaSharon,

British Mandate of Palestine

ARIEL SHARON,

Born 26 February 1928 in Kfar Malal,

British Mandate of Palestine

EHUD OLMERT,

Born 30 September 1945 in Binyamina-Giv'at Ada,

British Mandate of Palestine.

ITZHAK RABIN,

Born 1 March 1922 in Jerusalem,

British Mandate of Palestine.

ITZHAK NAVON,

Israeli President in 1977-1982. Born 9 April 1921 in Jerusalem, British Mandate of Palestine.

EZER WEIZMAN,

Israeli President in 1993-2000. Born 15 June 1924 in Tel Aviv, British Mandate of Palestine.

ARAB “PALESTINIAN” LEADERS:

YASSER ARAFAT,

Born 24 August 1929 in Cairo, Egypt

SAEB EREKAT,

Born April 28, 1955, in Jordan. He has the Jordanian citizenship.

FAISAL ABDEL QADER AL-HUSSEINI,

Born in1948 in Bagdad, Iraq.

SARI NUSSEIBEH,

Born in 1949 in Damascus, Syria.

MAHMOUD AL-ZAHAR,

Born in 1945, in Cairo, Egypt.

So, Israeli leaders, who were born in Palestine,

are “Settlers or Invaders”.

While Palestinian Arab leaders who were born

in Egypt, Syria, Iraq and Tunisia

are “Native Palestinians”???

Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Day back at school - Birmingham , England!!!

Registry on the first day back at school in Birmingham , England .

The teacher begins calling out the names of the pupils:

"Mustafa Al Eih Zeri ?" "Here"
"Achmed El Kabul ?" "Here"
"Fatima Al Hayek ? " "Here"
"Ali Abdul Olmi ?" "Here"
"Mohammed Kadir ?" "Here"
"Ali Son Al En ?”- silence in the classroom.
"Ali Son Al En ? " - continued silence as everyone looked around the room.

The teacher repeats the call: "Ali Son Al En !!"

A girl stands up and says timidly:

"Sorry, teacher. I think that might be me.... but it's pronounced Alison Allen…"

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
I see one. Deanna Raeke. I would make her roll over and bark like a dog. Ref: Faith's Link-Side Panel. Damn Girl!!! ARF Arf.
Bonus! The dogs can watch!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Uzi wrote:
Is this possible, you got more problems in the USA than we with our dear peace loving muslim MF's???
Not on your best day :)

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Do you think Sharpton whistles through the wheat? How does he have time for race baiting?

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57593992/...

Sharpton likes sushi?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23668...

One can only hope he chokes on a pubic hair.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
Do you think Sharpton whistles through the wheat? How does he have time for race baiting?
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57593992/...
Sharpton likes sushi?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23668...
One can only hope he chokes on a pubic hair.
Is it just me or is he a little disturbing in his middle-age craziness? That is an unhealthy look with his hair glued back like that. It's like he lost all that weight and uses hair wax for a cheap facelift.

I wonder who, if not Al Sharpton, would be making this into a lost battle in a greater war. He seems a little preoccupied with job security.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

MAX AMMO wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be a regular.
The benefits of a high fiber diet

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 64,181 - 64,200 of67,186
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

65 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min Rogue Scholar 05 167,510
Amy 4-18 2 min cheluzal 9
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 min Registered Earth Angel 47,042
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min No Surprize 1,033,465
Abby 4-17 5 min RACE 38
Abby 4-18 6 min cheluzal 7
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 min RACE 96,080
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••