Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...
Comments
64,161 - 64,180 of 68,330 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>So, what you're trying to say is that you were right all along? There's a genetically embedded proclivity towards violence in black people? Psssshhhhttttt...and I thought I had problems because it grates on me when blacks call whites "cracker". When can we treat it as the "C" word?
Not "were", Cuz. "Am". Watchin it? Seein it? The pics of this Martin turd keep getting younger and younger. Where's the investigation of the IRS? The guns that found their way into Mexico and used to kill a Border Patrolman? But, we gots to make time for this crazy cracker, Zimmerman. Tell me it don't make you sick that such a violent minority can create such a ruckus. The Attorney General is God Almighty and should end up like Morsi. MoFo

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oakland, July 15th.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =wstIBq2H0z8XX
Tragic but true. There are places where things got out of control but I can't stop thinking about how many more places where the situation didn't degenerate into a mob. There are plenty of places where people spoke their piece and got their feelings off their chests without throwing anything, lighting fire to anything or hurting anyone. No matter how bad it gets in America, I'd rather have a year of this than an hour of Syria or a day of Egypt.
Black pathers party

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>So, what you're trying to say is that you were right all along? There's a genetically embedded proclivity towards violence in black people? Psssshhhhttttt...and I thought I had problems because it grates on me when blacks call whites "cracker". When can we treat it as the "C" word?
What you white peckers say about my mama!

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

MAX AMMO wrote:
Obviation?
More like BLOAVIATION!
Not much change on this thread in the two years since last I checked.
Nice to see you all ensconced in your various corners, tippy-tapping away with cold concise logic one moment...
and then back to the same old "imma track you down an gut you like a fish" bullshit!
TOO MUCH FUN!!!
Glad you could make it. Come back again when you can't stay so long.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
Tragic but true. There are places where things got out of control but I can't stop thinking about how many more places where the situation didn't degenerate into a mob. There are plenty of places where people spoke their piece and got their feelings off their chests without throwing anything, lighting fire to anything or hurting anyone. No matter how bad it gets in America, I'd rather have a year of this than an hour of Syria or a day of Egypt.
But, who gets all the press? The silent majority remains silent. This majority knows exactly what they are seeing and why. But, mums the word. And we know why. Fear. All the more reason for stand your ground laws. They would like those laws rescinded because these illegal gun carrying gangbangers would not have to be concerned about robbing and beating those earners they depend on.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
But, who gets all the press? The silent majority remains silent. This majority knows exactly what they are seeing and why. But, mums the word. And we know why. Fear. All the more reason for stand your ground laws. They would like those laws rescinded because these illegal gun carrying gangbangers would not have to be concerned about robbing and beating those earners they depend on.
I'd have thought "stand your ground" would have been more effective, wouldn't you? I mean, If I were going up to someone's home to ask a favor, I'd be particularly polite to someone I know is in a position to cut me in half. That's not the case here. People still attack others despite the potential for them to legally and lethally defend themselves. It's not a cure but rather just another tool in the bag.

Here's the thing...I have a permit but I don't carry all the time, particularly when I'm home where SYG was supposed to work. If you get through the dogs, I'll dial 911 and tourniquet you up while we wait for your rescuers. If you hurt my dogs, then you deal with me and my friends Mr. Smith and Mr. Wesson. I think that's fair, don't you?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Black pathers party wrote:
<quoted text>
What you white peckers say about my mama!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =2hvNi0VZwc8XX
This is an off-week...we only play the dozens bi-weekly. On the other hand, yo mama so fat, you could park a truck in the shadow of her azz.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad you could make it. Come back again when you can't stay so long.
Lansing? Who do we know from Lansing?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Lansing? Who do we know from Lansing?
I also thought the ip looked familiar. Our Abbas?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I'd have thought "stand your ground" would have been more effective, wouldn't you? I mean, If I were going up to someone's home to ask a favor, I'd be particularly polite to someone I know is in a position to cut me in half. That's not the case here. People still attack others despite the potential for them to legally and lethally defend themselves. It's not a cure but rather just another tool in the bag.
Here's the thing...I have a permit but I don't carry all the time, particularly when I'm home where SYG was supposed to work. If you get through the dogs, I'll dial 911 and tourniquet you up while we wait for your rescuers. If you hurt my dogs, then you deal with me and my friends Mr. Smith and Mr. Wesson. I think that's fair, don't you?
I'm not sure SYG was designed for home use. We already had the right to plug an intruder in our homes. I think of the car jackers, muggers and street vermin who prey on apparently vulnerable people only to find out they aren't so vulnerable. Women and seniors going to their cars in a parking lot. Do you remember this vid?

\That's what I'm talking about. They want to take away that right? Why? So these poor innocent black boys aren't deprived of their right to grow up to be bigger criminals? BS, all of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Sorry for double utube post. I meant this one of some more innocent troubled minority youth. The only problem was Granny was a poor shot.

Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

"DEARBORN, Michigan: When Family Dollar employees arrived to open the store on Tuesday morning, they found it had been trashed. When police arrived later they found out why.

"Our officers responded, and they found an employee shot to death inside the store," said Lieutenant Douglas Topolski.

Police identified the victim as 20-year-old Joseph Orlando. His relatives told us he had started working at the store last week.

Investigators believe his co-worker, 20-year-old Brenna Machus, was also on the job when the shooting took place. She has since gone missing."

Police are examining surveillance video showing the unidentified colored assailant entering the store.

What? No riots? Rallies? Looting? Where's Al Sharpton?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Faith wrote:
"DEARBORN, Michigan: When Family Dollar employees arrived to open the store on Tuesday morning, they found it had been trashed. When police arrived later they found out why.
"Our officers responded, and they found an employee shot to death inside the store," said Lieutenant Douglas Topolski.
Police identified the victim as 20-year-old Joseph Orlando. His relatives told us he had started working at the store last week.
Investigators believe his co-worker, 20-year-old Brenna Machus, was also on the job when the shooting took place. She has since gone missing."
Police are examining surveillance video showing the unidentified colored assailant entering the store.
He's busy organizing a 100 marches for the weekend all over the place. He's the biggest racist you'll ever see. Fcuking stupid people. Big uproar over O'Mara's statement that if Zimmerman was black, he never would have been charged. Ya think? I really blame the Media because they can be played so easily. Same with the Arabs. They know how to work the press. Deny, lie and fabricate. The media are like flies. You swat one and a hundred show up to takes its place. Is this Lil MO? Still laughing my FAO. ;>)

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure SYG was designed for home use. We already had the right to plug an intruder in our homes. I think of the car jackers, muggers and street vermin who prey on apparently vulnerable people only to find out they aren't so vulnerable. Women and seniors going to their cars in a parking lot. Do you remember this vid?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =OMZbW2Q92MMXX
\That's what I'm talking about. They want to take away that right? Why? So these poor innocent black boys aren't deprived of their right to grow up to be bigger criminals? BS, all of it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Originally, SYG was a guarantee of your right to self defense on your own property, hence the "your". Denying that right off your property wouldn't make much sense, logically or constitutionally, so we get to walk it around too.

I'm not the most interesting man in the world but my pitch is similar...I don't always go around strapped but when I do, I prefer Kimber TLE in .45 caliber. There's just something about the sound you make when you jack a round into the chamber that tells a bad guy "...today is not your lucky day". That old guy would have had a lot less running around to do if he were throwing 230 gr. slugs instead of 71.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Faith wrote:
Keep saying colored...he'll show up.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
He's busy organizing a 100 marches for the weekend all over the place. He's the biggest racist you'll ever see. Fcuking stupid people. Big uproar over O'Mara's statement that if Zimmerman was black, he never would have been charged. Ya think? I really blame the Media because they can be played so easily. Same with the Arabs. They know how to work the press. Deny, lie and fabricate. The media are like flies. You swat one and a hundred show up to takes its place. Is this Lil MO? Still laughing my FAO. ;>)
It's probably true. In 2005, 49% of all homicides had black victims. Of those victims, 93% were killed by black perpetrators. I don't recall a single trial that pulled anywhere near the media attention of the Zimmerman trial. Why?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

"DEARBORN.....A day earlier, medical examiners released an autopsy report showing
that Abdullah was shot nearly two dozen times, sustaining wounds to
the head, abdomen, genital area and back. Medical examiners said
Abdullah's hands were cuffed behind his back when they arrived at the scene.

The autopsy, released by Wayne County medical examiner Carl Schmidt,
showed that Abdullah was shot a total of 20 times, incurring 21
wounds. "I don't recall police being involved in a
case that's had as many gunshot wounds," he said.

FBI agents have maintained that they used appropriate force in the
raid after Abdullah opened fire on officers, killing an FBI dog........."

The agents left the "Imam" laying in the street and rushed the poor K9 to a medevac helicopter. Sadly, Freddy died......A true hero.

In a statement, the FBI memorialized Freddy saying, "In the line of duty, Freddy gave his life for his team. He will be missed by his FBI family."

Cards and memorials for Freddy's team members can be sent to 'Freddy's Team,' care of the FBI -- 477 Michigan Avenue, 26th Floor, Detroit, Michigan 48226.

http://fortheloveofthedogblog.com/news-update...

The good people of Michigan don't cotton to dog-killers.
I give the FBI extra points because the hoodlum was black AND muslim.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>It's probably true. In 2005, 49% of all homicides had black victims. Of those victims, 93% were killed by black perpetrators. I don't recall a single trial that pulled anywhere near the media attention of the Zimmerman trial. Why?
Never ask a question when you already know the answer unless you're teaching that special class on bird house building to the short bus students.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Faith wrote:
"DEARBORN.....A day earlier, medical examiners released an autopsy report showing
that Abdullah was shot nearly two dozen times, sustaining wounds to
the head, abdomen, genital area and back. Medical examiners said
Abdullah's hands were cuffed behind his back when they arrived at the scene.
The autopsy, released by Wayne County medical examiner Carl Schmidt,
showed that Abdullah was shot a total of 20 times, incurring 21
wounds. "I don't recall police being involved in a
case that's had as many gunshot wounds," he said.
FBI agents have maintained that they used appropriate force in the
raid after Abdullah opened fire on officers, killing an FBI dog........."
The agents left the "Imam" laying in the street and rushed the poor K9 to a medevac helicopter. Sadly, Freddy died......A true hero.
In a statement, the FBI memorialized Freddy saying, "In the line of duty, Freddy gave his life for his team. He will be missed by his FBI family."
Cards and memorials for Freddy's team members can be sent to 'Freddy's Team,' care of the FBI -- 477 Michigan Avenue, 26th Floor, Detroit, Michigan 48226.
http://fortheloveofthedogblog.com/news-update...
The good people of Michigan don't cotton to dog-killers.
I give the FBI extra points because the hoodlum was black AND muslim.
Which begs the question: How many good people are left in Michigan?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Never ask a question when you already know the answer unless you're teaching that special class on bird house building to the short bus students.
I hope you realize you have just invoked the Chef's ire.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE