Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...
Comments
64,141 - 64,160 of 68,369 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#70699 Jul 14, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Our citizens get dumber and dumber. She’s an asz. Check this out.
>Approximately 11,000 black Americans have been murdered since Trayvon Martin was killed by George Zimmerman back in February of 2012.
And almost all—about 94 percent—were taken by members of their own race.
Yet here was America on a summer Saturday night in July, all glued to the cable news networks, watching the not-so-surprising not guilty verdict for George Zimmerman being announced to the world.
Unlike the other 11,000, this murder was different, you see, because the media had succeeded in turning a self-declared Hispanic like Zimmerman into a guy whiter than Tim Tebow. <
http://www.mediaite.com/online/from-serious-t...
Whiter than Tebow...is that even possible?

Right after the verdict I started hearing loud explosions in the distance and for a moment thought the big one had just started, then I realized it was the 10 pm fireworks at Disney. There was an almost visible disappointment in the news anchors delivery of the report that despite months of polarizing reports, they had failed to encourage widespread civil disobedience and violent reprisals.

I feel for the kid's parents, no father should outlive his son, but it is sickeningly true that of all those black on black murders few if any were prosecuted to a conviction. I wonder if they were all self-defense.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70700 Jul 14, 2013
Ohshit! Now we're in for it.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/wildlife-office...

Just wait until they find out he was black.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#70701 Jul 14, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Whiter than Tebow...is that even possible?
Right after the verdict I started hearing loud explosions in the distance and for a moment thought the big one had just started, then I realized it was the 10 pm fireworks at Disney. There was an almost visible disappointment in the news anchors delivery of the report that despite months of polarizing reports, they had failed to encourage widespread civil disobedience and violent reprisals.
I feel for the kid's parents, no father should outlive his son, but it is sickeningly true that of all those black on black murders few if any were prosecuted to a conviction. I wonder if they were all self-defense.
It's easy to see how so many of those people easily turn to Islam. Beside having that hereditary murderous intent, plus the prison mosque and the feeling of belonging it brings them, they are fodder for that insanity. I was listening to an interview with the "new" blank panthers and their take on the verdict. Asked, "What do you want?" The mob attempted to answer at once, but, this articulate response was one I could make out. "We wants justice for duh brother Travon." "What justice? Do you think Zimmerman should die?" "Oh, Praise the Lord". "Would you want to see him murdered in prison?" "Oh Lawdy, one can only hope." And on and on. They are just like Islamists who think murder is okay as long as they do it. They are like our very own Palestinians, you creepy cracker.;>)

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70702 Jul 14, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's easy to see how so many of those people easily turn to Islam. Beside having that hereditary murderous intent, plus the prison mosque and the feeling of belonging it brings them, they are fodder for that insanity. I was listening to an interview with the "new" blank panthers and their take on the verdict. Asked, "What do you want?" The mob attempted to answer at once, but, this articulate response was one I could make out. "We wants justice for duh brother Travon." "What justice? Do you think Zimmerman should die?" "Oh, Praise the Lord". "Would you want to see him murdered in prison?" "Oh Lawdy, one can only hope." And on and on. They are just like Islamists who think murder is okay as long as they do it. They are like our very own Palestinians, you creepy cracker.;>)
I haven't been able to crack much since my rotator cuff acted up. Back in the day though, I could crack a 10' whip like a gunshot.

The "mob" that turned up in an overhead photo of the courthouse in Sanford was a couple of dozen people, no bonfires, no rock throwing, it was a news director's worst nightmare. Rev. Sharpton will need to keep looking for a tragedy on which to hang his hat.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70703 Jul 14, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I haven't been able to crack much since my rotator cuff acted up. Back in the day though, I could crack a 10' whip like a gunshot.
The "mob" that turned up in an overhead photo of the courthouse in Sanford was a couple of dozen people, no bonfires, no rock throwing, it was a news director's worst nightmare. Rev. Sharpton will need to keep looking for a tragedy on which to hang his hat.
Nothing like this primordial horde. Katrina was just an excuse for more of the same..

Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#70704 Jul 14, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing like this primordial horde. Katrina was just an excuse for more of the same..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =YxBRyygMmTsXX
A brother's gotta get paid.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70705 Jul 14, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =YxBRyygMmTsXX
I think if I asked anyone around here they would wish that the confrontation never happened in the first place. It isn't representative of the community and really shined an ugly light on a place that's normally happy. I'm not surprised it didn't spin out of control...we're better than that.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70706 Jul 15, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>A brother's gotta get paid.
Ooga Wooga Booga

http://news.yahoo.com/zimmerman-acquittal-sti...

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70707 Jul 15, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I think if I asked anyone around here they would wish that the confrontation never happened in the first place. It isn't representative of the community and really shined an ugly light on a place that's normally happy. I'm not surprised it didn't spin out of control...we're better than that.
I spent a month in Sanford trying out a new job. I thought I was back in Barbados or St. Thomas. I stayed in New Smyrna and it was night and day. Get it? Night and day? Huh?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70708 Jul 15, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
I spent a month in Sanford trying out a new job. I thought I was back in Barbados or St. Thomas. I stayed in New Smyrna and it was night and day. Get it? Night and day? Huh?
Sanford isn't the sleepy little town it used to be. The Orlando metro grew up around it and now it's a suburb. You can't hardly find a $5 piece of crack anymore.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70709 Jul 15, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>A brother's gotta get paid.
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/israel/TPGV8...

I fell out the place!:>)

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70710 Jul 15, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/israel/TPGV8...
I fell out the place!:>)
Don't you just love her? I could read her all day long except she apparently leads an actual life.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70711 Jul 15, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you just love her? I could read her all day long except she apparently leads an actual life.
Where's the love? Somebody isn’t loved. Vacillation, indecision, trying to pick a winner can come back to bite you.

A top U.S. diplomat was rebuffed Monday by representatives of the group that led the popular uprising against Egypt's first democratically elected president and by the Islamist party that could benefit from the ouster, underscoring the depth of anti-American sentiment among many segments of Egyptian society.

http://www.topix.com/topstories/egypt

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70712 Jul 15, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's the love? Somebody isn’t loved. Vacillation, indecision, trying to pick a winner can come back to bite you.
A top U.S. diplomat was rebuffed Monday by representatives of the group that led the popular uprising against Egypt's first democratically elected president and by the Islamist party that could benefit from the ouster, underscoring the depth of anti-American sentiment among many segments of Egyptian society.
http://www.topix.com/topstories/egypt
That's what I'm tryin' to tell ya, cuz!

And it's not just Egypt, it's throughout the Muslim sphere. We help one side and make mortal enemies of the other. It doesn't matter if we end a war with tragic casualty levels, we still come out smelling like we fell in a latrine. We can't win so why even try?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70713 Jul 16, 2013
A picture is worth a thousand words. Any excuse is better than none. Savagery isn't confined just to the M.E.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/zimm...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70714 Jul 16, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
A picture is worth a thousand words. Any excuse is better than none. Savagery isn't confined just to the M.E.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/zimm...
So, what you're trying to say is that you were right all along? There's a genetically embedded proclivity towards violence in black people? Psssshhhhttttt...and I thought I had problems because it grates on me when blacks call whites "cracker". When can we treat it as the "C" word?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70715 Jul 16, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>So, what you're trying to say is that you were right all along? There's a genetically embedded proclivity towards violence in black people? Psssshhhhttttt...and I thought I had problems because it grates on me when blacks call whites "cracker". When can we treat it as the "C" word?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70716 Jul 16, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>So, what you're trying to say is that you were right all along? There's a genetically embedded proclivity towards violence in black people? Psssshhhhttttt...and I thought I had problems because it grates on me when blacks call whites "cracker". When can we treat it as the "C" word?
Oakland, July 15th.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70717 Jul 16, 2013
TRD wrote:
Not "were", Cuz. "Am". Watchin it? Seein it? The pics of this Martin turd keep getting younger and younger. Where's the investigation of the IRS? The guns that found their way into Mexico and used to kill a Border Patrolman? But, we gots to make time for this crazy cracker, Zimmerman. Tell me it don't make you sick that such a violent minority can create such a ruckus. The Attorney General is God Almighty and should end up like Morsi. MoFo

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70718 Jul 16, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oakland, July 15th.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =wstIBq2H0z8XX
Tragic but true. There are places where things got out of control but I can't stop thinking about how many more places where the situation didn't degenerate into a mob. There are plenty of places where people spoke their piece and got their feelings off their chests without throwing anything, lighting fire to anything or hurting anyone. No matter how bad it gets in America, I'd rather have a year of this than an hour of Syria or a day of Egypt.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 3 min SLY WEST 299
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 min edogxxx 97,934
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 6 min SLY WEST 7,749
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 17 min SLY WEST 570
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 38 min Yeah 1,100,230
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr lmao 46,314
Abby 8-29 1 hr pde 11
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr wojar 177,384
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs