Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#70680 Jul 13, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Homey don't game like dat...I do smileys.
This homey does Cheftells and smileys is just the beginning. All you do is double up on that lil blue pill. LOL LOL Am I making faces again? I be tearin that mo fo up, fo sure!

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70681 Jul 13, 2013
When you mess with the bull, you get the horn. What a bunch of animals, and I'm not talking about the bulls. LMFAO Now that's what I'm talking about. Had this ignorant dude down to his girlie panties.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2013...

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70682 Jul 13, 2013
Way off topic, but it needs to be said. Why is FLA bracing for riots in the Zimnmerman's case? Why are cities all over the country bracing for riots after the jury renders its verdict? Do they fear crackers or Hispanics will loot the local Walmart and burn cars and assault other crackers and Hispanics? No. It's because these African-Americans have a chance to demonstrate, once again, that they are a mob of savages that return to those tribal instincts where the machete rules and justice is foreign. The police blotters all over the country shows this and yet, we tip-toe around it because of political correctness. Yo, Moderators, let it be. It's true.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#70683 Jul 13, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
Way off topic, but it needs to be said. Why is FLA bracing for riots in the Zimnmerman's case? Why are cities all over the country bracing for riots after the jury renders its verdict? Do they fear crackers or Hispanics will loot the local Walmart and burn cars and assault other crackers and Hispanics? No. It's because these African-Americans have a chance to demonstrate, once again, that they are a mob of savages that return to those tribal instincts where the machete rules and justice is foreign. The police blotters all over the country shows this and yet, we tip-toe around it because of political correctness. Yo, Moderators, let it be. It's true.
I've been seeing news stories about faith based efforts to keep things under control, I'm not sure it's necessary but it can't hurt. This is an emotional issue and it's pretty clear the prosecution doesn't think they convicted him. If it gets ugly I think I'll blame the idiots who turned court proceedings into reality TV. A post-verdict riot would make the networks tons of money. I wonder if a spot in the Zimmerman verdict will beat the price of Superbowl airtime.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#70684 Jul 13, 2013
I'm imagining a young Ize working as a news intern:

The National Transportation Safety Board has released a statement revealing the source of Friday afternoon's embarrassing KTVU hoax — a summer intern for the agency who "acted outside the scope of his authority" and "erroneously confirmed the names of the flight crew" on the Asiana plane that crashed in San Francisco.
The Bay Area TV station read the racist crew names on air: Captain Sum Ting Wong, Wi Tu Lo, Ho Lee Fuk, and Bang Ding Ow.

Here's the full statement:

The National Transportation Safety Board apologizes for inaccurate and offensive names that were mistakenly confirmed as those of the pilots of Asiana flight 214, which crashed at San Francisco International Airport on July 6.

Earlier today, in response to an inquiry from a media outlet, a summer intern acted outside the scope of his authority when he erroneously confirmed the names of the flight crew on the aircraft.

The NTSB does not release or confirm the names of crewmembers or people involved in transportation accidents to the media. We work hard to ensure that only appropriate factual information regarding an investigation is released and deeply regret today's incident.

Appropriate actions will be taken to ensure that such a serious error is not repeated.

The KTVU producer who tweeted "Oh sh*t" after the gaffe has since deleted his account. The station apologized for the error, noting that an NTSB official confirmed the names for them Friday morning.

It's not clear how the hoax originated, and whether or not the intern created the fake names.

The TV station's mistake is especially embarrassing considering that the Associated Press reported the correct names of the pilot and co-pilot on Wednesday. KTVU also published this post on its site after the crash bragging about its "100% accurate" breaking news coverage of the tragedy that beat competing news stations.

The Asian American Journalists Association has released its own statement on KTVU's screw-up, saying: " Words cannot adequately express the outrage we ... feel over KTVU’s on-air blunder that made a mockery of the Asiana Airlines tragedy and offended so many loyal viewers of the San Francisco Bay Area station."

The plane crash killed three people and is under investigation.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70685 Jul 13, 2013
Faith wrote:
I'm imagining a young Ize working as a news intern:
The National Transportation Safety Board has released a statement revealing the source of Friday afternoon's embarrassing KTVU hoax — a summer intern for the agency who "acted outside the scope of his authority" and "erroneously confirmed the names of the flight crew" on the Asiana plane that crashed in San Francisco.
The Bay Area TV station read the racist crew names on air: Captain Sum Ting Wong, Wi Tu Lo, Ho Lee Fuk, and Bang Ding Ow.
Here's the full statement:
The National Transportation Safety Board apologizes for inaccurate and offensive names that were mistakenly confirmed as those of the pilots of Asiana flight 214, which crashed at San Francisco International Airport on July 6.
Earlier today, in response to an inquiry from a media outlet, a summer intern acted outside the scope of his authority when he erroneously confirmed the names of the flight crew on the aircraft.
The NTSB does not release or confirm the names of crewmembers or people involved in transportation accidents to the media. We work hard to ensure that only appropriate factual information regarding an investigation is released and deeply regret today's incident.
Appropriate actions will be taken to ensure that such a serious error is not repeated.
The KTVU producer who tweeted "Oh sh*t" after the gaffe has since deleted his account. The station apologized for the error, noting that an NTSB official confirmed the names for them Friday morning.
It's not clear how the hoax originated, and whether or not the intern created the fake names.
The TV station's mistake is especially embarrassing considering that the Associated Press reported the correct names of the pilot and co-pilot on Wednesday. KTVU also published this post on its site after the crash bragging about its "100% accurate" breaking news coverage of the tragedy that beat competing news stations.
The Asian American Journalists Association has released its own statement on KTVU's screw-up, saying: " Words cannot adequately express the outrage we ... feel over KTVU’s on-air blunder that made a mockery of the Asiana Airlines tragedy and offended so many loyal viewers of the San Francisco Bay Area station."
The plane crash killed three people and is under investigation.
BUSTED!

You've always been a great read but now that your intuition has blossomed, I plan to stalk you all over Topix. You'll have to excuse the distinguished gentleman from Connecticut...he and I have been dreaming about the same woman except in my dream, she's screaming and on fire.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70686 Jul 13, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>BUSTED!
You've always been a great read but now that your intuition has blossomed, I plan to stalk you all over Topix. You'll have to excuse the distinguished gentleman from Connecticut...he and I have been dreaming about the same woman except in my dream, she's screaming and on fire.
I share your lust for this intelligent Gray basher from the mid west. She shows up like the wild lily for a bit and then vanishes until next year. We are a boring group, until the sh!t hits from the stealth drone. But, no doubt, she's reading and laughing at us. She knows she can always get play here, if she gets lonely. Gotta have faith.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70687 Jul 13, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
I share your lust for this intelligent Gray basher from the mid west. She shows up like the wild lily for a bit and then vanishes until next year. We are a boring group, until the sh!t hits from the stealth drone. But, no doubt, she's reading and laughing at us. She knows she can always get play here, if she gets lonely. Gotta have faith.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =tqXJzZ_T8kgXX
How I love a courageous woman! I could read her walloping guys with head laundry all day long. We don't need to be funny for Faith's sake...we are desperately shy of Muslims for her to pick on. Know any?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#70688 Jul 13, 2013
Frankly, I'm getting sick of Muslims. They are so one-dimensional. That outrage bit gets boring.
I'm thinking about sending a telegram to that Barefoot guy. He was an avid gardener. You could talk to him about absolutely anything.......as long as it somehow looped around into a psychotic rave about the Liberty.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70689 Jul 13, 2013
Faith wrote:
Frankly, I'm getting sick of Muslims. They are so one-dimensional. That outrage bit gets boring.
I'm thinking about sending a telegram to that Barefoot guy. He was an avid gardener. You could talk to him about absolutely anything.......as long as it somehow looped around into a psychotic rave about the Liberty.
Still? Some people just won't let it go. You can't be that bored though, I've been watching you emasculate from afar and I have to say it's a thing of beauty. I loved how you set that guy straight about our treatment of caravan bandit/warlord/pedophiles versus theirs. What was it you said? Something like "...we send ours to prison, we don't make them prophets". You crack me up.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#70690 Jul 13, 2013
Oh.....dear......I didn't think anyone noticed. I'm blushing.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#70691 Jul 13, 2013
Sorry about the double post. I'm in my corner of the garage sneaking a cigarette, a drink and my daughter's iPad device before anyone gets home.
In retrospect, I shouldn't have bought her the mini. It's hard for me to see even with these buck-fifty Walgreens reading glasses.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70692 Jul 13, 2013
Faith wrote:
Sorry about the double post. I'm in my corner of the garage sneaking a cigarette, a drink and my daughter's iPad device before anyone gets home.
In retrospect, I shouldn't have bought her the mini. It's hard for me to see even with these buck-fifty Walgreens reading glasses.
It sucks when hindsight is the only 20/20 you've got. I've been thinking about upgrading my phone to one of those 5.5" Samsung Note II's. The trouble is, it's big enough to identify me as an old guy but not big enough to actually help an old guy out. Three zones in the new progressive lenses and not one of them works on the device.

You really should quit the cigarettes before they become a hindsight issue. If you have to smoke, get a prescription and grow your own.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70693 Jul 13, 2013
It's been a couple of hours since the verdict and we're all still here. Maybe we all learned something over the past couple weeks...

...nah.

On a lighter note: How come I'm just now learning about these?

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/variety/2013/...

“If there is sexual Jihad, we are ready to abandon Tahrir square and join Rabea al-Adawiya, may God destroy the Hashish camp.”

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70694 Jul 14, 2013
TRD wrote:
It's been a couple of hours since the verdict and we're all still here. Maybe we all learned something over the past couple weeks...
...nah.
On a lighter note: How come I'm just now learning about these?
http://english.alarabiya.net/en/variety/2013/...
“If there is sexual Jihad, we are ready to abandon Tahrir square and join Rabea al-Adawiya, may God destroy the Hashish camp.”
The gnashing of teeth can be heard all over the disappointed media. They still show the 14 yr old pic of Travon and the worst pics of Zimmerman. The Sanford Police Chief and the District Attorney should be commended because they had it right. Hell for losing your job because you did your job. Obama should have kept his big fat purple Kenyan mouth shut and the Sanford Mayor should be fired for bowing to political pressure. Fcuk Sharpton, Jackson and the DOJ. So there.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70695 Jul 14, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
The gnashing of teeth can be heard all over the disappointed media. They still show the 14 yr old pic of Travon and the worst pics of Zimmerman. The Sanford Police Chief and the District Attorney should be commended because they had it right. Hell for losing your job because you did your job. Obama should have kept his big fat purple Kenyan mouth shut and the Sanford Mayor should be fired for bowing to political pressure. Fcuk Sharpton, Jackson and the DOJ. So there.
I can't bring myself to watch what Nancy Grace is making of this but I'll bet it's good TV. That's all any of this was...the law is pretty clear in Florida and the circumstances were pretty obvious. You can't hide the facts under a color blanket, they just become pale facts.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70698 Jul 14, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I can't bring myself to watch what Nancy Grace is making of this but I'll bet it's good TV. That's all any of this was...the law is pretty clear in Florida and the circumstances were pretty obvious. You can't hide the facts under a color blanket, they just become pale facts.

Our citizens get dumber and dumber. She’s an asz. Check this out.

>Approximately 11,000 black Americans have been murdered since Trayvon Martin was killed by George Zimmerman back in February of 2012.
And almost all—about 94 percent—were taken by members of their own race.
Yet here was America on a summer Saturday night in July, all glued to the cable news networks, watching the not-so-surprising not guilty verdict for George Zimmerman being announced to the world.

Unlike the other 11,000, this murder was different, you see, because the media had succeeded in turning a self-declared Hispanic like Zimmerman into a guy whiter than Tim Tebow. <

http://www.mediaite.com/online/from-serious-t...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70699 Jul 14, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Our citizens get dumber and dumber. She’s an asz. Check this out.
>Approximately 11,000 black Americans have been murdered since Trayvon Martin was killed by George Zimmerman back in February of 2012.
And almost all—about 94 percent—were taken by members of their own race.
Yet here was America on a summer Saturday night in July, all glued to the cable news networks, watching the not-so-surprising not guilty verdict for George Zimmerman being announced to the world.
Unlike the other 11,000, this murder was different, you see, because the media had succeeded in turning a self-declared Hispanic like Zimmerman into a guy whiter than Tim Tebow. <
http://www.mediaite.com/online/from-serious-t...
Whiter than Tebow...is that even possible?

Right after the verdict I started hearing loud explosions in the distance and for a moment thought the big one had just started, then I realized it was the 10 pm fireworks at Disney. There was an almost visible disappointment in the news anchors delivery of the report that despite months of polarizing reports, they had failed to encourage widespread civil disobedience and violent reprisals.

I feel for the kid's parents, no father should outlive his son, but it is sickeningly true that of all those black on black murders few if any were prosecuted to a conviction. I wonder if they were all self-defense.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70700 Jul 14, 2013
Ohshit! Now we're in for it.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/wildlife-office...

Just wait until they find out he was black.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70701 Jul 14, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Whiter than Tebow...is that even possible?
Right after the verdict I started hearing loud explosions in the distance and for a moment thought the big one had just started, then I realized it was the 10 pm fireworks at Disney. There was an almost visible disappointment in the news anchors delivery of the report that despite months of polarizing reports, they had failed to encourage widespread civil disobedience and violent reprisals.
I feel for the kid's parents, no father should outlive his son, but it is sickeningly true that of all those black on black murders few if any were prosecuted to a conviction. I wonder if they were all self-defense.
It's easy to see how so many of those people easily turn to Islam. Beside having that hereditary murderous intent, plus the prison mosque and the feeling of belonging it brings them, they are fodder for that insanity. I was listening to an interview with the "new" blank panthers and their take on the verdict. Asked, "What do you want?" The mob attempted to answer at once, but, this articulate response was one I could make out. "We wants justice for duh brother Travon." "What justice? Do you think Zimmerman should die?" "Oh, Praise the Lord". "Would you want to see him murdered in prison?" "Oh Lawdy, one can only hope." And on and on. They are just like Islamists who think murder is okay as long as they do it. They are like our very own Palestinians, you creepy cracker.;>)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min USAsince1680 1,143,685
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 70,614
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Brian_G 48,533
IBM certification C2010-658 exam training mater... 2 hr Harryexam 1
Exam C2090-310 braindumps 2 hr Harryexam 1
The latest IBM C2150-201 Exam free download 2 hr Harryexam 1
Exam C2150-202 questions and answers 2 hr Harryexam 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr WelbyMD 180,818
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr edogxxx 98,685
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:28 pm PST

NBC Sports 8:28PM