Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Comments (Page 3,204)

Showing posts 64,061 - 64,080 of67,529
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Bashar al ass whole wrote:
<quoted text>.
There's a myriad of conspiracy stories ... floating around.
At one of the other joints I patronize, someone wrote that Elbit supplied some sort of 'beacon' that Putin had secretely installed on the S 300 that guides and makes it vulnerable to a rocket attack..
Our starting point of reference has to be, that the hardware is there and has to be dealt with ...
I'm doing my part to perpetuate the conspiracy theories by spreading rumors about Putin. I hope, and I mean this sincerely, that we shipped our export models of our jets with satellite actuated kill switches hidden in them.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>.
Inshallah..!!
Did you read about the IAF F-16 that had a stalled engine ... and the pilot and navigator flew it into the Mediterranee where they parachuted..!!
Apparently some ass whole pulled the F-16 from the wrong box..
If it were still stock I could help you out but I'm afraid you guys voided the warranty when you modified the plane for IDF use. See? You never leave well enough alone do you? You turbocharged your stand mixer at home just so you could produce two loaves of bread in the time it takes to make one in America, right?

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>If it were still stock I could help you out but I'm afraid you guys voided the warranty when you modified the plane for IDF use. See? You never leave well enough alone do you? You turbocharged your stand mixer at home just so you could produce two loaves of bread in the time it takes to make one in America, right?
2004 vintage.
CTM

New Fairfield, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
As she thumps her tiny chest. How did you ever get all those asz kickins under your garter belt if you never come out to play? LMFAO
......I forgot more play than youi'll ever get. One person says,"Let the jew take care of himself over there,watch him die without the U.S.", and three of you gang up. Wouldn't be the first time you little punk. Now you are all alone on this thread. Looks like you will be looking to ambush the next person that wants to reveal the real ugly truth about the jew scum in U.S. politics.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
2004 vintage.
But check under the hood...they change just about all the goodies. Even the gas tanks are modded for extended range. This one looks like it's ready to fly round-trip to Fordu.

http://www.defence-today.com.au/wp-content/up...

I think they can get there and back because the drag-inducing crap under the wings won't be returning with the plane.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

CTM wrote:
<quoted text>......I forgot more play than youi'll ever get. One person says,"Let the jew take care of himself over there,watch him die without the U.S.", and three of you gang up. Wouldn't be the first time you little punk. Now you are all alone on this thread. Looks like you will be looking to ambush the next person that wants to reveal the real ugly truth about the jew scum in U.S. politics.
What ugly truth? Perez. Rowland. Newton. Silvester. Ganim. Giordano. These sound like Jewish names to you?

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/washingtonpo...

You might want to take advantage of the break in the weather to take all your play outside for a nice game of "Hide and go fcuk yourself".

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

CTM wrote:
<quoted text>......I forgot more play than youi'll ever get. One person says,"Let the jew take care of himself over there,watch him die without the U.S.", and three of you gang up. Wouldn't be the first time you little punk. Now you are all alone on this thread. Looks like you will be looking to ambush the next person that wants to reveal the real ugly truth about the jew scum in U.S. politics.
You don't ambush girls. You spank them and make them cry. C'mon out and play, Sissy.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>But check under the hood...they change just about all the goodies. Even the gas tanks are modded for extended range. This one looks like it's ready to fly round-trip to Fordu.
http://www.defence-today.com.au/wp-content/up...
I think they can get there and back because the drag-inducing crap under the wings won't be returning with the plane.
A thing of beauty. I see our sanitary napkin wearing troll is back. I really want to pull her pigtails. LMFAO Hey, leave those CT politicians alone. They are all Jews in cognito.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
A thing of beauty. I see our sanitary napkin wearing troll is back. I really want to pull her pigtails. LMFAO Hey, leave those CT politicians alone. They are all Jews in cognito.
I guess it's possible to find Italian Jews in CT, just not likely. Italy can't spare the brain-drain if they lose many of the 30K or so Jews they have.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

<quoted text>.
Look,(I hope the Mossad tonight doesn't circumcize me again for what I'm about to write)... Israel buys a Continental twin turbocharged diesel engine for the tank Merkava. That engine is rated at 900 HP at its best spot on the curve...
Those mtthr fckkrs circumcised technicians, mechanics and engineers(I worked for them and I love them) they squeezed all the juice out of the engine and they are getting 1.200 HP after some additions... here and there..
On every branch of the military, we have good and well motivated people, God bless them, that can cook chicken soup .... without chicken..!!
Bound south, amigos. One of my nephews turned 40 ...
Happy birthday to your nephew but don't forget to stop before you cross the border. They kill Copts in Egypt now so you wouldn't stand a chance.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Before you go, tell me who ElBaradei pissed off. One minute he's being named Prime Minister and the next, he couldn't get arrested. That's no small feat considering how hard it is to not get arrested in Cairo these days.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2013...
CTM

New Fairfield, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
Before you go, tell me who ElBaradei pissed off. One minute he's being named Prime Minister and the next, he couldn't get arrested. That's no small feat considering how hard it is to not get arrested in Cairo these days.
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2013...
...Your mothers should have been smacked when you were born. Let me know when you bunch of faggotts gets a brain.
CTM

New Fairfield, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>What ugly truth? Perez. Rowland. Newton. Silvester. Ganim. Giordano. These sound like Jewish names to you?
http://voices.washingtonpost.com/washingtonpo...
You might want to take advantage of the break in the weather to take all your play outside for a nice game of "Hide and go fcuk yourself".
....You prove again you cannot read and just lie about everything. Why don't you move to Israel?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

CTM wrote:
<quoted text>....You prove again you cannot read and just lie about everything. Why don't you move to Israel?
Why would I when I have such a solid lock on Connecticut? Why don't you move to Michigan?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Why would I when I have such a solid lock on Connecticut? Why don't you move to Michigan?
She's like suzu in drag, if that's possible. It only goes out at night fearing that anticipated ambush. Talk about a chronic liar. All those beatings she administered must have been in a daycare center. She just keeps trolling.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/middle_ea...

>Israel has confirmed that a Gaza man who disappeared in Egypt last month is being detained for “security crimes.”<

>It did not say how or where he was detained or ended up in Israel.<

Always a mystery as to who done it. LOL

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Why would I when I have such a solid lock on Connecticut? Why don't you move to Michigan?
Dearborn?

American Muslims Stone Christians in Dearborn, Michigan

http://www.clarionproject.org/news/american-m...

Just word the “American” associated with this vermin makes my skin crawl. Pretty perceptive of you to discern that CTM carries a prayer rug. Was it the Jew Hating part or the ever present "Your Mama" thing?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
She's like suzu in drag, if that's possible. It only goes out at night fearing that anticipated ambush. Talk about a chronic liar. All those beatings she administered must have been in a daycare center. She just keeps trolling.
Almost...it'd be like suzu if suzu liked to dress up and THEN use punctuation and capitalize. I'm still not convinced which end to put the Summer's Eve into on either of them.

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/summers-eve-ad...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Dearborn?
American Muslims Stone Christians in Dearborn, Michigan
http://www.clarionproject.org/news/american-m...
Just word the “American” associated with this vermin makes my skin crawl. Pretty perceptive of you to discern that CTM carries a prayer rug. Was it the Jew Hating part or the ever present "Your Mama" thing?
It was the ignorance...you know, barging in here complaining about something like it was our fault when it is obvious how out of our control it is. I'd send him to Tennessee but there are rules against cruel and unusual...
CTM

New Fairfield, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>It was the ignorance...you know, barging in here complaining about something like it was our fault when it is obvious how out of our control it is. I'd send him to Tennessee but there are rules against cruel and unusual...
....You really do think that the world turns around you. I guess that's why you all keep denying the U.N. vote,that's a reality check about how the world feels. Y, after I spanked your mother I found out she gags at 9 1/2 inches, still couldn't take my entire thing. So I shaved her back and sent her on her way.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 64,061 - 64,080 of67,529
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

107 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min USAsince1680 1,072,244
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 5 min andet1987 395
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min Brian_G 45,484
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr Dems Destroy Democracy 1,829
AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) 1 hr Obama Sucks 7,562
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMare 48,690
Abby 7-11 1 hr edogxxx 11
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Afro-Euro-American Prez 173,619
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search