Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...
Comments
64,061 - 64,080 of 68,381 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago
CTM

Southbury, CT

#70597 Jul 9, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
As she thumps her tiny chest. How did you ever get all those asz kickins under your garter belt if you never come out to play? LMFAO
......I forgot more play than youi'll ever get. One person says,"Let the jew take care of himself over there,watch him die without the U.S.", and three of you gang up. Wouldn't be the first time you little punk. Now you are all alone on this thread. Looks like you will be looking to ambush the next person that wants to reveal the real ugly truth about the jew scum in U.S. politics.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#70598 Jul 9, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
2004 vintage.
But check under the hood...they change just about all the goodies. Even the gas tanks are modded for extended range. This one looks like it's ready to fly round-trip to Fordu.

http://www.defence-today.com.au/wp-content/up...

I think they can get there and back because the drag-inducing crap under the wings won't be returning with the plane.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70599 Jul 9, 2013
CTM wrote:
<quoted text>......I forgot more play than youi'll ever get. One person says,"Let the jew take care of himself over there,watch him die without the U.S.", and three of you gang up. Wouldn't be the first time you little punk. Now you are all alone on this thread. Looks like you will be looking to ambush the next person that wants to reveal the real ugly truth about the jew scum in U.S. politics.
What ugly truth? Perez. Rowland. Newton. Silvester. Ganim. Giordano. These sound like Jewish names to you?

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/washingtonpo...

You might want to take advantage of the break in the weather to take all your play outside for a nice game of "Hide and go fcuk yourself".

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#70600 Jul 9, 2013
CTM wrote:
<quoted text>......I forgot more play than youi'll ever get. One person says,"Let the jew take care of himself over there,watch him die without the U.S.", and three of you gang up. Wouldn't be the first time you little punk. Now you are all alone on this thread. Looks like you will be looking to ambush the next person that wants to reveal the real ugly truth about the jew scum in U.S. politics.
You don't ambush girls. You spank them and make them cry. C'mon out and play, Sissy.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70601 Jul 9, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>But check under the hood...they change just about all the goodies. Even the gas tanks are modded for extended range. This one looks like it's ready to fly round-trip to Fordu.
http://www.defence-today.com.au/wp-content/up...
I think they can get there and back because the drag-inducing crap under the wings won't be returning with the plane.
A thing of beauty. I see our sanitary napkin wearing troll is back. I really want to pull her pigtails. LMFAO Hey, leave those CT politicians alone. They are all Jews in cognito.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70604 Jul 9, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
A thing of beauty. I see our sanitary napkin wearing troll is back. I really want to pull her pigtails. LMFAO Hey, leave those CT politicians alone. They are all Jews in cognito.
I guess it's possible to find Italian Jews in CT, just not likely. Italy can't spare the brain-drain if they lose many of the 30K or so Jews they have.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70605 Jul 9, 2013
Bashar al ass whole wrote:
<quoted text>.
Look,(I hope the Mossad tonight doesn't circumcize me again for what I'm about to write)... Israel buys a Continental twin turbocharged diesel engine for the tank Merkava. That engine is rated at 900 HP at its best spot on the curve...
Those mtthr fckkrs circumcised technicians, mechanics and engineers(I worked for them and I love them) they squeezed all the juice out of the engine and they are getting 1.200 HP after some additions... here and there..
On every branch of the military, we have good and well motivated people, God bless them, that can cook chicken soup .... without chicken..!!
Bound south, amigos. One of my nephews turned 40 ...
Happy birthday to your nephew but don't forget to stop before you cross the border. They kill Copts in Egypt now so you wouldn't stand a chance.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70606 Jul 9, 2013
Before you go, tell me who ElBaradei pissed off. One minute he's being named Prime Minister and the next, he couldn't get arrested. That's no small feat considering how hard it is to not get arrested in Cairo these days.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2013...
CTM

Southbury, CT

#70607 Jul 9, 2013
TRD wrote:
Before you go, tell me who ElBaradei pissed off. One minute he's being named Prime Minister and the next, he couldn't get arrested. That's no small feat considering how hard it is to not get arrested in Cairo these days.
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2013...
...Your mothers should have been smacked when you were born. Let me know when you bunch of faggotts gets a brain.
CTM

Southbury, CT

#70608 Jul 9, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>What ugly truth? Perez. Rowland. Newton. Silvester. Ganim. Giordano. These sound like Jewish names to you?
http://voices.washingtonpost.com/washingtonpo...
You might want to take advantage of the break in the weather to take all your play outside for a nice game of "Hide and go fcuk yourself".
....You prove again you cannot read and just lie about everything. Why don't you move to Israel?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70609 Jul 9, 2013
CTM wrote:
<quoted text>....You prove again you cannot read and just lie about everything. Why don't you move to Israel?
Why would I when I have such a solid lock on Connecticut? Why don't you move to Michigan?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70610 Jul 10, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Why would I when I have such a solid lock on Connecticut? Why don't you move to Michigan?
She's like suzu in drag, if that's possible. It only goes out at night fearing that anticipated ambush. Talk about a chronic liar. All those beatings she administered must have been in a daycare center. She just keeps trolling.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70611 Jul 10, 2013
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/middle_ea...

>Israel has confirmed that a Gaza man who disappeared in Egypt last month is being detained for “security crimes.”<

>It did not say how or where he was detained or ended up in Israel.<

Always a mystery as to who done it. LOL

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70612 Jul 10, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Why would I when I have such a solid lock on Connecticut? Why don't you move to Michigan?
Dearborn?

American Muslims Stone Christians in Dearborn, Michigan

http://www.clarionproject.org/news/american-m...

Just word the “American” associated with this vermin makes my skin crawl. Pretty perceptive of you to discern that CTM carries a prayer rug. Was it the Jew Hating part or the ever present "Your Mama" thing?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70613 Jul 10, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
She's like suzu in drag, if that's possible. It only goes out at night fearing that anticipated ambush. Talk about a chronic liar. All those beatings she administered must have been in a daycare center. She just keeps trolling.
Almost...it'd be like suzu if suzu liked to dress up and THEN use punctuation and capitalize. I'm still not convinced which end to put the Summer's Eve into on either of them.

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/summers-eve-ad...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70614 Jul 10, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Dearborn?
American Muslims Stone Christians in Dearborn, Michigan
http://www.clarionproject.org/news/american-m...
Just word the “American” associated with this vermin makes my skin crawl. Pretty perceptive of you to discern that CTM carries a prayer rug. Was it the Jew Hating part or the ever present "Your Mama" thing?
It was the ignorance...you know, barging in here complaining about something like it was our fault when it is obvious how out of our control it is. I'd send him to Tennessee but there are rules against cruel and unusual...
CTM

Southbury, CT

#70616 Jul 10, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>It was the ignorance...you know, barging in here complaining about something like it was our fault when it is obvious how out of our control it is. I'd send him to Tennessee but there are rules against cruel and unusual...
....You really do think that the world turns around you. I guess that's why you all keep denying the U.N. vote,that's a reality check about how the world feels. Y, after I spanked your mother I found out she gags at 9 1/2 inches, still couldn't take my entire thing. So I shaved her back and sent her on her way.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70617 Jul 10, 2013
CTM wrote:
<quoted text>....You really do think that the world turns around you. I guess that's why you all keep denying the U.N. vote,that's a reality check about how the world feels. Y, after I spanked your mother I found out she gags at 9 1/2 inches, still couldn't take my entire thing. So I shaved her back and sent her on her way.
See? That's why people don't like you. We talk about real and serious things in here and you bring lies and fabrications.

Exactly what is it you think a UN vote means? Do you think it's overwhelming support for the formation of a new failed Arab state? No. It's the collective last frayed nerve of a world community that is just plain tired of hearing about this stupid conflict.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70618 Jul 10, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>It was the ignorance...you know, barging in here complaining about something like it was our fault when it is obvious how out of our control it is. I'd send him to Tennessee but there are rules against cruel and unusual...
LMFAO LOL Every post she makes has the "Mother" thing in it. I'm thinking she was adopted by a crack whore and is thwarted at every turn in her attempts to find her real Mommy. Mommy, apparently, don't want to be found and is embarrassed at crapping out something so vile during an unsuccessful back alley abortion attempt. Do you really think she reads her own posts and thinks they are "intellectual"? Only a scatter brain troll would think so. I can't wait to meet her. I will have her panties up over her head while she screams, "Daddy is that you? "

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70619 Jul 10, 2013
CTM wrote:
<quoted text>....You really do think that the world turns around you. I guess that's why you all keep denying the U.N. vote,that's a reality check about how the world feels. Y, after I spanked your mother I found out she gags at 9 1/2 inches, still couldn't take my entire thing. So I shaved her back and sent her on her way.
Let's file the 9 1/2 inches alongside the multiple asz kickings you claimed to have administered. The BS files. The last time you saw 9 1/2 inches was when your drug ridden Dad discovered you had both sex organs. You were his until you found a new boyfriend, who didn't hurt you as much. Still waiting for the meet. You can kill both of these CTM wet dreams in one fell swoop. If you are worrying about a car attack, don't sit near the window at your favorite under 21 club. Waiting, waiting, waiting. Our little gaybird troll. I luv it so.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min No Surprize 1,100,635
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 20 min Corrupt Democrats 1,911
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 21 min deutscher Nationa... 46
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 37 min KiMare 49,542
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 38 min JOEL 69,014
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr 40ish 4,675
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr wojar 177,414
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 hr edogxxx 97,938
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search