Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

There are 20 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 18, 2009, titled Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#70582 Jul 8, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/07/08...
Obama Administration Rules Out Suspension of Aid to Egypt in Near Term. That's my President. Yeah Team!!
Know how no matter what you've eaten there's always room for jello? There's always time to shut down aid to Egypt when it would do less harm to our image. I like a wait-n-see attitude right about now. The army drew blood and proved they will only let things go so far. We should see if things calm down or if they get worse.

I've pondered the situation and deconflicted myself. The army shut down the violence after Mubarak fell so I guess they are the best chance for a fresh start now. If you squint your eyes and tilt your head just right, you can almost make the army look secular.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70583 Jul 8, 2013
Bashar al ass whole wrote:
<quoted text>.
Proof also that the $4.99 STANLEY measuring tape that you can get on sale at any Home Depot in North America, is good for measuring any conceivable thing on that side of the world.... but it can not be used on this side of the Mississippi.
This is a common mistake that the well intended dhimmis commit when they try to size Israel modus operandi in the heart of the Middle East ... using their own dhimmis principles, values, codes of behaviour, just to name three ... on this remote geographic spot and society that they don't understand shit about ..
The Middle East has its own set of rules, axis of rotation and center of gravity ... and they are not necessarily coincident with what you guys go about on that side of the ocean.
So please ... the next time you try, for example, to size the height, thickness and length of the security fence around Israel, or a sea blockade ... in Stanley's inches ... just remember that the set of principles, values and codes of behaviour that you pulled for the task, around here ARE USELESS..
A democrately elected leader can be kicked on his ass (Morsi in Egypt), a political party can have its terrorist chapter (Hisballah in Lebanon and Hamas in the Territories), a President can have 100.000 and change citizens murdered (Assad Jr. in Syria)... And some more quick, but not less amazing parts of our colective folklore, just to make my point clear ..... beheading, raping a duck, killing a Coptic Priest while he was shopping, stoning women to death and burning their faces with acid because of family honor ... are all elements that are inexistent on the western equation ... but on these latitudes, they make the news and are taken as legit by a large majority of our neighbors.
The metric system, as you describe it, sucks.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#70587 Jul 8, 2013
<quoted text>.
Let me translate the meaning of it, for the benefit of those that American English is not their mother tongue...
First of all, it is a de facto recognition (that I'm expecting Natanyahu and the rest of the leaders in the western world to follow suite)of the new regime in Cairo.
Second, it is a recognition that somewhere, somehow, someone made a biiig mistake when he went to Cairo an open his low millage mouth ... and left every body under the impression that kicking Mubarak out of his palace is a good idea.
Third, it is a warning to all of those holding the reigns of power around here. If you can't be elected for office, at least be careful ... because if shit hits the fan, despite the fact that we are allies ... you will be on your own.
Fourth, and I celebrate it, it was long due .... it is a move of the tower on the chessboard, that put Putin's (redundancy..!!)King on a checkmate position.
Finally, is the support that Sissi and whoever is going to be in power need .. for the huge undertaking of providing, peace, security, health and abundance to the great People of Egypt..
You seem to have this fixation on Putin. Nobody likes him, except who? Too much time with his shirt off shows the inability to keep his real muscle up. He knows better. As long as he thinks they can frighted our Presidential Hoop Player in public, deep down he knows better. We do everything better, and like Israel, we are battle hardened. What did he do? Georgia? I agree it's time to step up and let that skinhead know we're in it for the long haul. I take our guy. Who ya got?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70589 Jul 8, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to have this fixation on Putin. Nobody likes him, except who? Too much time with his shirt off shows the inability to keep his real muscle up. He knows better. As long as he thinks they can frighted our Presidential Hoop Player in public, deep down he knows better. We do everything better, and like Israel, we are battle hardened. What did he do? Georgia? I agree it's time to step up and let that skinhead know we're in it for the long haul. I take our guy. Who ya got?
Psssstttttt....

Putin's in on it. He feeds enough Russian hardware to the Islamists that they think he's a hero but in reality, he's holding back the good stuff.

http://rt.com/business/iran-sues-russia-rosob...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70593 Jul 8, 2013
<quoted text>.
There's a myriad of conspiracy stories ... floating around.
At one of the other joints I patronize, someone wrote that Elbit supplied some sort of 'beacon' that Putin had secretely installed on the S 300 that guides and makes it vulnerable to a rocket attack..
Our starting point of reference has to be, that the hardware is there and has to be dealt with ...
I'm doing my part to perpetuate the conspiracy theories by spreading rumors about Putin. I hope, and I mean this sincerely, that we shipped our export models of our jets with satellite actuated kill switches hidden in them.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70595 Jul 9, 2013
<quoted text>.
Inshallah..!!
Did you read about the IAF F-16 that had a stalled engine ... and the pilot and navigator flew it into the Mediterranee where they parachuted..!!
Apparently some ass whole pulled the F-16 from the wrong box..
If it were still stock I could help you out but I'm afraid you guys voided the warranty when you modified the plane for IDF use. See? You never leave well enough alone do you? You turbocharged your stand mixer at home just so you could produce two loaves of bread in the time it takes to make one in America, right?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70596 Jul 9, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>If it were still stock I could help you out but I'm afraid you guys voided the warranty when you modified the plane for IDF use. See? You never leave well enough alone do you? You turbocharged your stand mixer at home just so you could produce two loaves of bread in the time it takes to make one in America, right?
2004 vintage.
CTM

Southbury, CT

#70597 Jul 9, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
As she thumps her tiny chest. How did you ever get all those asz kickins under your garter belt if you never come out to play? LMFAO
......I forgot more play than youi'll ever get. One person says,"Let the jew take care of himself over there,watch him die without the U.S.", and three of you gang up. Wouldn't be the first time you little punk. Now you are all alone on this thread. Looks like you will be looking to ambush the next person that wants to reveal the real ugly truth about the jew scum in U.S. politics.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70598 Jul 9, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
2004 vintage.
But check under the hood...they change just about all the goodies. Even the gas tanks are modded for extended range. This one looks like it's ready to fly round-trip to Fordu.

http://www.defence-today.com.au/wp-content/up...

I think they can get there and back because the drag-inducing crap under the wings won't be returning with the plane.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70599 Jul 9, 2013
CTM wrote:
<quoted text>......I forgot more play than youi'll ever get. One person says,"Let the jew take care of himself over there,watch him die without the U.S.", and three of you gang up. Wouldn't be the first time you little punk. Now you are all alone on this thread. Looks like you will be looking to ambush the next person that wants to reveal the real ugly truth about the jew scum in U.S. politics.
What ugly truth? Perez. Rowland. Newton. Silvester. Ganim. Giordano. These sound like Jewish names to you?

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/washingtonpo...

You might want to take advantage of the break in the weather to take all your play outside for a nice game of "Hide and go fcuk yourself".

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70600 Jul 9, 2013
CTM wrote:
<quoted text>......I forgot more play than youi'll ever get. One person says,"Let the jew take care of himself over there,watch him die without the U.S.", and three of you gang up. Wouldn't be the first time you little punk. Now you are all alone on this thread. Looks like you will be looking to ambush the next person that wants to reveal the real ugly truth about the jew scum in U.S. politics.
You don't ambush girls. You spank them and make them cry. C'mon out and play, Sissy.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70601 Jul 9, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>But check under the hood...they change just about all the goodies. Even the gas tanks are modded for extended range. This one looks like it's ready to fly round-trip to Fordu.
http://www.defence-today.com.au/wp-content/up...
I think they can get there and back because the drag-inducing crap under the wings won't be returning with the plane.
A thing of beauty. I see our sanitary napkin wearing troll is back. I really want to pull her pigtails. LMFAO Hey, leave those CT politicians alone. They are all Jews in cognito.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70604 Jul 9, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
A thing of beauty. I see our sanitary napkin wearing troll is back. I really want to pull her pigtails. LMFAO Hey, leave those CT politicians alone. They are all Jews in cognito.
I guess it's possible to find Italian Jews in CT, just not likely. Italy can't spare the brain-drain if they lose many of the 30K or so Jews they have.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70605 Jul 9, 2013
<quoted text>.
Look,(I hope the Mossad tonight doesn't circumcize me again for what I'm about to write)... Israel buys a Continental twin turbocharged diesel engine for the tank Merkava. That engine is rated at 900 HP at its best spot on the curve...
Those mtthr fckkrs circumcised technicians, mechanics and engineers(I worked for them and I love them) they squeezed all the juice out of the engine and they are getting 1.200 HP after some additions... here and there..
On every branch of the military, we have good and well motivated people, God bless them, that can cook chicken soup .... without chicken..!!
Bound south, amigos. One of my nephews turned 40 ...
Happy birthday to your nephew but don't forget to stop before you cross the border. They kill Copts in Egypt now so you wouldn't stand a chance.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70606 Jul 9, 2013
Before you go, tell me who ElBaradei pissed off. One minute he's being named Prime Minister and the next, he couldn't get arrested. That's no small feat considering how hard it is to not get arrested in Cairo these days.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2013...
CTM

Southbury, CT

#70607 Jul 9, 2013
TRD wrote:
Before you go, tell me who ElBaradei pissed off. One minute he's being named Prime Minister and the next, he couldn't get arrested. That's no small feat considering how hard it is to not get arrested in Cairo these days.
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2013...
...Your mothers should have been smacked when you were born. Let me know when you bunch of faggotts gets a brain.
CTM

Southbury, CT

#70608 Jul 9, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>What ugly truth? Perez. Rowland. Newton. Silvester. Ganim. Giordano. These sound like Jewish names to you?
http://voices.washingtonpost.com/washingtonpo...
You might want to take advantage of the break in the weather to take all your play outside for a nice game of "Hide and go fcuk yourself".
....You prove again you cannot read and just lie about everything. Why don't you move to Israel?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70609 Jul 9, 2013
CTM wrote:
<quoted text>....You prove again you cannot read and just lie about everything. Why don't you move to Israel?
Why would I when I have such a solid lock on Connecticut? Why don't you move to Michigan?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70610 Jul 10, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Why would I when I have such a solid lock on Connecticut? Why don't you move to Michigan?
She's like suzu in drag, if that's possible. It only goes out at night fearing that anticipated ambush. Talk about a chronic liar. All those beatings she administered must have been in a daycare center. She just keeps trolling.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70611 Jul 10, 2013
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/middle_ea...

>Israel has confirmed that a Gaza man who disappeared in Egypt last month is being detained for “security crimes.”<

>It did not say how or where he was detained or ended up in Israel.<

Always a mystery as to who done it. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 min Learn to Read 187,861
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min red and right 1,224,311
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 54 min ritedownthemiddle 53,050
Steve Wilkos : talk show host ? or simple mi... (Feb '08) 2 hr Vicki 390
News Chicago: Reward offered in search for getaway d... 2 hr reality is a crutch 1
News Obama and his Library-to-Be 4 hr Whiny larry 1
News CTA veteran Dorval Carter to return from D.C. t... 6 hr reality is a crutch 1
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]