Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#70567 Jul 8, 2013
Bashar al ass whole wrote:
.
Now I suspect, after evaluating your poor and emotional argument in favor of owing a smartphone, that you are havily invested on Samsung stock..
Sell that trash .. and buy COSCO. They know how to move shit around the globe..
www.cosco.com ... or something like it..
.
I'm the rugged individual in my family that managed to resist the iPhone and go Android instead. After that, it was just a matter of which was best the phone at that moment because like cars, the moment I drove it off the lot, my phone was depreciated and obsolete.

I don't use my gut when investing, I listen to this guy...



Get with the program shankopotamus.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#70568 Jul 8, 2013
Bashar al ass whole wrote:
.
On my next vacations in the Turkish Riviera, fruits and vegetables only..
Do you think that fish is safe..?? I mean, I don't see how you can get a salmon in bed and sodomize it without risking getting scale stucked on your balls...
.
Your cojones will survive but will the fish make it?

It cracked me up that they described the duck's injuries including mention of multiple surgeries and that he's resting comfortably. Yeah, you read it right...not just a duck-fcuker but a gay Turk duck-fcuker.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#70569 Jul 8, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Your cojones will survive but will the fish make it?
It cracked me up that they described the duck's injuries including mention of multiple surgeries and that he's resting comfortably. Yeah, you read it right...not just a duck-fcuker but a gay Turk duck-fcuker.
Go for it. Roswell tribute by Google. If you need help, just ask.

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2421433,...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#70570 Jul 8, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Go for it. Roswell tribute by Google. If you need help, just ask.
http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2421433,...
I saw that earlier and didn't make much of it. How much fun can it be if we can't behave irrationally and shoot the alien? That exact behavior is now the definition of Egyptian politics.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#70571 Jul 8, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I saw that earlier and didn't make much of it. How much fun can it be if we can't behave irrationally and shoot the alien? That exact behavior is now the definition of Egyptian politics.
By that do you mean it was too simple? I always do their inter-active thing, but this one was a little tricky. I would mess with it between my daily activities and I would guess it consumed about a total of 1/2 hour OR MORE! LOL

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#70572 Jul 8, 2013
I was watching some Morsi supporters working the media this A.M. These guys are expert liars and all they want is Democracy is B.S. Mohamed ElBaradei tells it like it is. Morsi was stacking the cabinet with the Brotherhood and acting like a king. I like they have him under arrest.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#70574 Jul 8, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
By that do you mean it was too simple? I always do their inter-active thing, but this one was a little tricky. I would mess with it between my daily activities and I would guess it consumed about a total of 1/2 hour OR MORE! LOL
Don't get me wrong, happy Roswell Day! I just have more fun when I'm shaming kids on XBox live.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#70575 Jul 8, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
I was watching some Morsi supporters working the media this A.M. These guys are expert liars and all they want is Democracy is B.S. Mohamed ElBaradei tells it like it is. Morsi was stacking the cabinet with the Brotherhood and acting like a king. I like they have him under arrest.
I'm really conflicted about this. I'm no Morsi fan but he was legit. The most painful part of watching an Arab country try democracy is the almost instantaneous corruption of the process. A fourteen hundred year old habit is a hard one to break.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#70577 Jul 8, 2013
Bashar al ass whole wrote:
<quoted text>.
You better listen to that guy, TRD... I mself take a lot of advice from 'little monster'..
I don't buy but LEGO .. when I am in 'need' of toys.. "the rest of it is worthless", the blond guru told me
"..there's nothing wrong with having a sweet treat .. before meals ... specially because sometimes I don't like the food at the table.."
" ... the kindergarden teacher most of the time is pissed at something.."
" .. dad, grandpa doesn't know how to handle my Ipad... can he use your laptop..??
.
My mother had a small needlepoint curio hanging over her sewing machine which said something to the effect of "She who dies with the most fabric wins!" She only came in second.

My son somehow took that challenge to heart and used it in building a very impressive collection of Legos. When he moved on to bigger and better things we boxed them up and saved them for a later date. You should have seen the look on his face when I brought them down and opened them for him to play with his own children.

Honestly, they are not exactly a hedge against inflation but...

"New sets can sell for up to $500 retail and old sets can sell for twice that in a secondary market."

http://therealityprose.wordpress.com/2013/01/...

It's not really a chunk of my retirement portfolio if it puts smiles on the grandkids' faces.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#70578 Jul 8, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I'm really conflicted about this. I'm no Morsi fan but he was legit. The most painful part of watching an Arab country try democracy is the almost instantaneous corruption of the process. A fourteen hundred year old habit is a hard one to break.
Conflicted? This is wikipedia but it's factual. It was in the news.

>After Morsi temporarily granted himself unlimited powers to "protect" the nation in late November 2012, and the power to legislate without judicial oversight or review of his acts, hundreds of thousands of protesters began demonstrating against him in the 2012 Egyptian protests. On 8 December 2012, Morsi annulled his decree which had expanded his presidential authority and removed judicial review of his decrees, an Islamist official said, but added that the effects of that declaration would stand. George Isaac of the Constitution Party said that Morsiís declaration did not offer anything new, the National Salvation Front rejected it as an attempt to save face, and the 6 April Movement and Gamal Fahmi of the Egyptian Journalists Syndicate said the new declaration failed to address the "fundamental" problem of the nature of the assembly that was tasked with drafting the constitution.<

Like some of the decisions over here, he was trying to pull a fast one. Removing judicial review of his decrees? And the little boy said, "Look the Emperor is naked". "Hush child, those are his new clothes and TRD says he's legit."

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#70579 Jul 8, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Conflicted? This is wikipedia but it's factual. It was in the news.
>After Morsi temporarily granted himself unlimited powers to "protect" the nation in late November 2012, and the power to legislate without judicial oversight or review of his acts, hundreds of thousands of protesters began demonstrating against him in the 2012 Egyptian protests. On 8 December 2012, Morsi annulled his decree which had expanded his presidential authority and removed judicial review of his decrees, an Islamist official said, but added that the effects of that declaration would stand. George Isaac of the Constitution Party said that Morsiís declaration did not offer anything new, the National Salvation Front rejected it as an attempt to save face, and the 6 April Movement and Gamal Fahmi of the Egyptian Journalists Syndicate said the new declaration failed to address the "fundamental" problem of the nature of the assembly that was tasked with drafting the constitution.<
Like some of the decisions over here, he was trying to pull a fast one. Removing judicial review of his decrees? And the little boy said, "Look the Emperor is naked". "Hush child, those are his new clothes and TRD says he's legit."
Of course he pulled a fast one, he's Arab isn't he? What Arab politician ever did anything for the good of the country? Except in the interest of self preservation he rescinded the offensive orders and tried to play nice with his MB stacked deck of ministers. That is where it turned ugly. Instead of recalling him or whatever the fluck they call impeachment (I think it's decapitation), they forcibly removed him and are holding him at gunpoint.

I didn't make him legit, over half the Egyptian electorate did. And now that they've had a one-year taste of this guy's brand of government, they're sick of him...I get that. But there is yet to be discovered a mechanism for the peaceful transition of power in the Arab world. What we are seeing is a textbook failure of democracy. Proof positive that there is no democratic model that can operate in the same space as Sharia.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#70580 Jul 8, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Of course he pulled a fast one, he's Arab isn't he? What Arab politician ever did anything for the good of the country? Except in the interest of self preservation he rescinded the offensive orders and tried to play nice with his MB stacked deck of ministers. That is where it turned ugly. Instead of recalling him or whatever the fluck they call impeachment (I think it's decapitation), they forcibly removed him and are holding him at gunpoint.
I didn't make him legit, over half the Egyptian electorate did. And now that they've had a one-year taste of this guy's brand of government, they're sick of him...I get that. But there is yet to be discovered a mechanism for the peaceful transition of power in the Arab world. What we are seeing is a textbook failure of democracy. Proof positive that there is no democratic model that can operate in the same space as Sharia.
http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/07/08...

Obama Administration Rules Out Suspension of Aid to Egypt in Near Term. That's my President. Yeah Team!!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#70582 Jul 8, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/07/08...
Obama Administration Rules Out Suspension of Aid to Egypt in Near Term. That's my President. Yeah Team!!
Know how no matter what you've eaten there's always room for jello? There's always time to shut down aid to Egypt when it would do less harm to our image. I like a wait-n-see attitude right about now. The army drew blood and proved they will only let things go so far. We should see if things calm down or if they get worse.

I've pondered the situation and deconflicted myself. The army shut down the violence after Mubarak fell so I guess they are the best chance for a fresh start now. If you squint your eyes and tilt your head just right, you can almost make the army look secular.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#70583 Jul 8, 2013
Bashar al ass whole wrote:
<quoted text>.
Proof also that the $4.99 STANLEY measuring tape that you can get on sale at any Home Depot in North America, is good for measuring any conceivable thing on that side of the world.... but it can not be used on this side of the Mississippi.
This is a common mistake that the well intended dhimmis commit when they try to size Israel modus operandi in the heart of the Middle East ... using their own dhimmis principles, values, codes of behaviour, just to name three ... on this remote geographic spot and society that they don't understand shit about ..
The Middle East has its own set of rules, axis of rotation and center of gravity ... and they are not necessarily coincident with what you guys go about on that side of the ocean.
So please ... the next time you try, for example, to size the height, thickness and length of the security fence around Israel, or a sea blockade ... in Stanley's inches ... just remember that the set of principles, values and codes of behaviour that you pulled for the task, around here ARE USELESS..
A democrately elected leader can be kicked on his ass (Morsi in Egypt), a political party can have its terrorist chapter (Hisballah in Lebanon and Hamas in the Territories), a President can have 100.000 and change citizens murdered (Assad Jr. in Syria)... And some more quick, but not less amazing parts of our colective folklore, just to make my point clear ..... beheading, raping a duck, killing a Coptic Priest while he was shopping, stoning women to death and burning their faces with acid because of family honor ... are all elements that are inexistent on the western equation ... but on these latitudes, they make the news and are taken as legit by a large majority of our neighbors.
.
The metric system, as you describe it, sucks.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#70587 Jul 8, 2013
Bashar al ass whole wrote:
<quoted text>.
Let me translate the meaning of it, for the benefit of those that American English is not their mother tongue...
First of all, it is a de facto recognition (that I'm expecting Natanyahu and the rest of the leaders in the western world to follow suite)of the new regime in Cairo.
Second, it is a recognition that somewhere, somehow, someone made a biiig mistake when he went to Cairo an open his low millage mouth ... and left every body under the impression that kicking Mubarak out of his palace is a good idea.
Third, it is a warning to all of those holding the reigns of power around here. If you can't be elected for office, at least be careful ... because if shit hits the fan, despite the fact that we are allies ... you will be on your own.
Fourth, and I celebrate it, it was long due .... it is a move of the tower on the chessboard, that put Putin's (redundancy..!!)King on a checkmate position.
Finally, is the support that Sissi and whoever is going to be in power need .. for the huge undertaking of providing, peace, security, health and abundance to the great People of Egypt..
.
You seem to have this fixation on Putin. Nobody likes him, except who? Too much time with his shirt off shows the inability to keep his real muscle up. He knows better. As long as he thinks they can frighted our Presidential Hoop Player in public, deep down he knows better. We do everything better, and like Israel, we are battle hardened. What did he do? Georgia? I agree it's time to step up and let that skinhead know we're in it for the long haul. I take our guy. Who ya got?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#70589 Jul 8, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to have this fixation on Putin. Nobody likes him, except who? Too much time with his shirt off shows the inability to keep his real muscle up. He knows better. As long as he thinks they can frighted our Presidential Hoop Player in public, deep down he knows better. We do everything better, and like Israel, we are battle hardened. What did he do? Georgia? I agree it's time to step up and let that skinhead know we're in it for the long haul. I take our guy. Who ya got?
Psssstttttt....

Putin's in on it. He feeds enough Russian hardware to the Islamists that they think he's a hero but in reality, he's holding back the good stuff.

http://rt.com/business/iran-sues-russia-rosob...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#70593 Jul 8, 2013
Bashar al ass whole wrote:
<quoted text>.
There's a myriad of conspiracy stories ... floating around.
At one of the other joints I patronize, someone wrote that Elbit supplied some sort of 'beacon' that Putin had secretely installed on the S 300 that guides and makes it vulnerable to a rocket attack..
Our starting point of reference has to be, that the hardware is there and has to be dealt with ...
.
I'm doing my part to perpetuate the conspiracy theories by spreading rumors about Putin. I hope, and I mean this sincerely, that we shipped our export models of our jets with satellite actuated kill switches hidden in them.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#70595 Jul 9, 2013
Bashar al ass whole wrote:
<quoted text>.
Inshallah..!!
Did you read about the IAF F-16 that had a stalled engine ... and the pilot and navigator flew it into the Mediterranee where they parachuted..!!
Apparently some ass whole pulled the F-16 from the wrong box..
.
If it were still stock I could help you out but I'm afraid you guys voided the warranty when you modified the plane for IDF use. See? You never leave well enough alone do you? You turbocharged your stand mixer at home just so you could produce two loaves of bread in the time it takes to make one in America, right?

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#70596 Jul 9, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>If it were still stock I could help you out but I'm afraid you guys voided the warranty when you modified the plane for IDF use. See? You never leave well enough alone do you? You turbocharged your stand mixer at home just so you could produce two loaves of bread in the time it takes to make one in America, right?
2004 vintage.
CTM

Southbury, CT

#70597 Jul 9, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
As she thumps her tiny chest. How did you ever get all those asz kickins under your garter belt if you never come out to play? LMFAO
......I forgot more play than youi'll ever get. One person says,"Let the jew take care of himself over there,watch him die without the U.S.", and three of you gang up. Wouldn't be the first time you little punk. Now you are all alone on this thread. Looks like you will be looking to ambush the next person that wants to reveal the real ugly truth about the jew scum in U.S. politics.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Factually and historically correct & verifiable 5 min Ooftus Goofus 4
NastyWomynMust understand, they are FAIR GAME ... 10 min DontBBytchezWitchez 2
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min Bluestater 1,108,390
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 55 min KiMare 49,754
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 59 min Earthling-1 46,556
Revisiting the early days of Chicago's social-d... 2 hr suoper hard 2
Biology & geography answers has been posted her... 2 hr Showboy1234 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr Learn to Read 177,941
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••