Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#70537 Jul 7, 2013
CTM wrote:
<quoted text>.....Aw gee, I was starting to think you didn't care. Quite the childhood description, sorry you had to grow up that way. Is that what led you to prison? Is that why you have these sexual frustrations? Miss being the biotch? Miss the beatings? At the next bar you go to, be sure to tell someone these fantasies you've been having and they will either kick the crap out of you or let you re-live your prison days, either way, you win!
Puszying out again? They are loving watching you grovel, tough girl. Every post is a hoot. When and where? CT isn't that big a state, but for a cowardly rat, even a small KKK town is room enough. I'm waiting, Asz Kicker. LMFAO!

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70538 Jul 7, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, what a whiner.
Again, what do your problems with local Connecticut politicians have to do with me? Why are you here complaining where it will do you absolutely no good?
http://www.fbi.gov/
I have a feeling your government corruption issues are just a cover you've wrapped around your hate to make you feel better about it. Tell me, when you dream, do you dream in hate?
This a young transvestite that is just trolling. I'm done with her/him. We've had them here before. Later.
CTM

Southbury, CT

#70539 Jul 7, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Puszying out again? They are loving watching you grovel, tough girl. Every post is a hoot. When and where? CT isn't that big a state, but for a cowardly rat, even a small KKK town is room enough. I'm waiting, Asz Kicker. LMFAO!
.....Go wait in the middle of 95, I'll be right there!
CTM

Southbury, CT

#70540 Jul 7, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
This a young transvestite that is just trolling. I'm done with her/him. We've had them here before. Later.
...Still stuck on the sex stuff, did you learn your trade watching your momma?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70541 Jul 7, 2013
CTM wrote:
<quoted text>.....Go wait in the middle of 95, I'll be right there!
But, but, but, all that asz you kicked. Don't you want another notch on your chastity belt? You don't get it, Phag-Boy. We are all connected through e-mail and are laughing our collective aszes off at your feeble troll dialogue. Just a matter who bothers to talk to you next. How does it feel being had? Uh, I can be in my car in 5 minutes and have GPS. When & where, tough Girl? We're waitin to see you crawl and grovel some more. Don't disappoint. LMFAO

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#70542 Jul 7, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
He just thought he'd drop by "Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire" to talk Connecticut politics and complain about being unrepresented in congressional spending issues...for reasons only the Spaghetti Monster knows why. Lord knows this is where I come to complain when they leave the fried plantains out of my order after I go through the drive-thru at Pollo Tropical.

We've had much higher caliber trolls in the past. Know how I know? They called me stupid without even waiting for me to prove it. Now, that's good!

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70543 Jul 7, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>He just thought he'd drop by "Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire" to talk Connecticut politics and complain about being unrepresented in congressional spending issues...for reasons only the Spaghetti Monster knows why. Lord knows this is where I come to complain when they leave the fried plantains out of my order after I go through the drive-thru at Pollo Tropical.
We've had much higher caliber trolls in the past. Know how I know? They called me stupid without even waiting for me to prove it. Now, that's good!
Has all the troll scripts. I'll bring my digital so you can see a good pic of her snatch. LOL But it will never happen. You can talk the walk but can you walk the walk? Hilarious This kid eats peanut butter.

CTM

Southbury, CT

#70544 Jul 7, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Has all the troll scripts. I'll bring my digital so you can see a good pic of her snatch. LOL But it will never happen. You can talk the walk but can you walk the walk? Hilarious This kid eats peanut butter.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =l2ebz0sAFsMXX
...The walk would be on your face, then I'll wash my shoes. Don't need a little biotch like you trying to run me over with her car. You and your phag jew friends need more than therapy, that's all you talk about is sex. So tell me, you talked about your dead mommy, what about your dad? Did they ever figure out who he is?
CTM

Southbury, CT

#70545 Jul 7, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>He just thought he'd drop by "Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire" to talk Connecticut politics and complain about being unrepresented in congressional spending issues...for reasons only the Spaghetti Monster knows why. Lord knows this is where I come to complain when they leave the fried plantains out of my order after I go through the drive-thru at Pollo Tropical.
...Yep, thought I might find some intellect here, instead I found the the gay jew directory. You all can't be more than 16 since every time I present a fact you don't like, you stoop to name calling. Or are you still potty training?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70549 Jul 7, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =l2ebz0sAFsMXX
It's also good to have the pix so you don't get Zimmerman'd.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70550 Jul 7, 2013
CTM wrote:
<quoted text>...Yep, thought I might find some intellect here, instead I found the the gay jew directory. You all can't be more than 16 since every time I present a fact you don't like, you stoop to name calling. Or are you still potty training?
You get what you give around here so if I were you, I wouldn't expect much.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70552 Jul 8, 2013
CTM wrote:
<quoted text>...The walk would be on your face, then I'll wash my shoes. Don't need a little biotch like you trying to run me over with her car. You and your phag jew friends need more than therapy, that's all you talk about is sex. So tell me, you talked about your dead mommy, what about your dad? Did they ever figure out who he is?
As she thumps her tiny chest. How did you ever get all those asz kickins under your garter belt if you never come out to play? LMFAO

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70555 Jul 8, 2013
Bashar al ass whole wrote:
""SPIEGEL: No matter how you justify the military's approach, it isn't democratic.
ElBaradei: You cannot apply your high standards to a country burdened with decades of autocratic rule. Our democracy is still in its infancy.""
In other words, dear Spiegel clueless journalist, same as 'Bashar al ass whole' doesn't need a smartphone (smarter than he is), Egyptians don't need democracy western style. They wouldn't know what to do with it ...
... they need food, health services, jobs,'E' education, housing ... a good leader with vision, Saudi and western support and a little bit of mazel... attached to it.
Take your democracy back and if on the way out, you see my son in law, tell him I called him alredy four times in order to give him back the uber-smarter than necessary phone..
http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/int...
They do do it differently, that's a fact. Even when their economy was hitting on all cylinders, they barely held their heads above water. By barely, I mean they appeared outwardly to have this great society rolling along when in reality, the hard crust of their society had cooled enough to stand on but the center was still a molten, volatile mass. Tourists were only allowed to see what the Ministry of Tourism wanted them to see, not the real lives of the Egyptian people.

BTW, someone who drives a car like yours needs a little internet portal in his pocket. It's going to get mighty boring waiting for the tow truck without it so tell your son-in-law thank you and hold on to the phone.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70556 Jul 8, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
As she thumps her tiny chest. How did you ever get all those asz kickins under your garter belt if you never come out to play? LMFAO
I know, right? Big, tough hater knows every fighting word in the book yet can't seem to haul himself to the contest. Must be tough trying to face himself in the mirror knowing a bunch of old farts are laughing at him.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70558 Jul 8, 2013
…and finally, yes finally, because I'm going to let you guys do the USA leadership review on Egypt's coup d'etat.
Obama's take and the GOP's leader take on the subject.. I'm leaving for you.
(BTW, who is the GOP leader nowadays..?? Romney, McConnell, Cantor..??)
Finally, here's what my own leader has to say about the Egyptian coup d'etat.
""Netanyahu: Egypt border fence halted flow of illegal immigrants"
… that is, Natanyahu's take on Egypt is … gornisht, rien, nothing, nada..
…and I don't like it. It tells me, we are not tuned to Sissi's frequency .. and that is baaaad neeewwss…
UPDATE: Pandemonium-40...Democracy-0

They're counting the Coptic Priest that got whacked in Sinai as one but I think it should carry extra weight since it's the first sectarian component to the reaction.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70559 Jul 8, 2013
UPDATED UPDATE: The 40 is in addition to the existing body count, having occurred when the military opened fire outside the Republican Guard headquarters where Brotherhood protesters thought Morsi was being sequestered.

It didn't take too long to reach the threshold.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70561 Jul 8, 2013
<quoted text>.
Hey, TRD, you must have internal info on me..
As I write this message, my loyal Mazda, 2000cc ... is grounded.
The Japanese mechanism that lifts and retracts the left side front window is kaputt. At the dealership, the repair parts cost like half of a new door,... that on itself, costs like half a car .. and my 'friends' are doing every conceivable effort to get me the parts out of some wrecked beeetch of the same year.
In Israel, when you buy your vehicle's insurance ... you normally buy a tow truck coverage insurance as well..
The tow truck, according to the contract, is supposed to come to get you out of your misery within two hours ... What it doesn't say on the contract is, when those two hours span of time begin .. and who is keeping the time..
For that reason, I keep on my luggage compartment, a blanket, a pillow, a pijama ... and a tepale (that metal pot we used to have for peeing purposes under the bed) in case there are no trees around where I got stranded..
As for the smartphone ... my son already gave up on me. He thinks I'm a technophobe ... which I am..!! So, my son in law works that angle on the mishpoche..
Da'way I see it is... I need a phone... a cellular phone to make phone calls only. If I want to take photos, I have a Cannon digital camera that I bought in B&H at 39th St. or thereabout in Manhattan about eight years ago and I managed to smuggle into the country. If I need to surf on the internet, I have this old beeetch PC between the kitchen and the living room. If I need to listen to music, goddamnit, I have and Akai DVD ... also smuggled about six years ago.. SO WHAT THE FCKK FOR I NEED A GODDAMNED SMARTPHONE..??... Kapisch..??...(No, I see from your expression that you don't understand).
Why? Because I have one...because Ize has one...because every kid in the world over 14 has a smartphone...DON'T BE A HAVE-NOT!(don't let the little pishers win) Join us in the 21st century.

Besides, a reel-to reel deck doesn't travel well for a picnic because so few of them run on batteries.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70562 Jul 8, 2013
I was going to post a link to a story about how Iran condemns the Army's overthrow of the democratically elected leadership in Egypt because I thought it ironic in light of Morsi's condemnation of Iran and Hezbollah interfering in Syria.

Then I found this and couldn't resist:

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/man-rapes-du...

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70566 Jul 8, 2013
TRD wrote:
I was going to post a link to a story about how Iran condemns the Army's overthrow of the democratically elected leadership in Egypt because I thought it ironic in light of Morsi's condemnation of Iran and Hezbollah interfering in Syria.
Then I found this and couldn't resist:
http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/man-rapes-du...
Well, if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck..........

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70567 Jul 8, 2013
Now I suspect, after evaluating your poor and emotional argument in favor of owing a smartphone, that you are havily invested on Samsung stock..
Sell that trash .. and buy COSCO. They know how to move shit around the globe..
www.cosco.com ... or something like it..
I'm the rugged individual in my family that managed to resist the iPhone and go Android instead. After that, it was just a matter of which was best the phone at that moment because like cars, the moment I drove it off the lot, my phone was depreciated and obsolete.

I don't use my gut when investing, I listen to this guy...

Get with the program shankopotamus.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min John Galt 1,129,081
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 min Mister Tonka 98,539
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 min HughBe 70,142
Abby 10-30 14 min edogxxx 9
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 22 min Rogue Scholar 05 179,650
Amy 10-30 36 min edogxxx 11
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 40 min Lawrence Wolf 50,752
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]