Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...
Comments
64,001 - 64,020 of 67,958 Comments Last updated 10 min ago

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

CTM wrote:
<quoted text>.....You prove Hitler has a point. You're all a bunch of gay perverts, gay jew perverts who are throwing this thread off track. You all should get back on your meds.
Hitler had Jewish friends before he started hanging out with people like you.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Bashar al ass whole wrote:
<quoted text>.
Why don't you try to bring to your bed the Teddy-bear..??
Teddy
Three's a crowd, handsome. Go away.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
I was at Foxwoods today and I swear I saw CTM at the Rainmaker. She was wearing super tight white pedal pushers, sporting a gigantic moose-knuckle surrounded by cellulite ripples. Cripes, even the Asians were ready to hurl. How'd you like her asz kicking fantasy tale? Those jumbo thighs never got above a normal person's knees. Ambush her? I'd take a giant dump on those huge jowls, roll her over make her bark like a dog. Arf Arf
CTM

New Fairfield, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

<quoted text>.
Mmmmhh, lemme think... itt ... it proves you don't have any valid argument..
.......OK, so the 94-7 vote by the U.N. to support Palestine has not even been a thought to you?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
I was at Foxwoods today and I swear I saw CTM at the Rainmaker. She was wearing super tight white pedal pushers, sporting a gigantic moose-knuckle surrounded by cellulite ripples. Cripes, even the Asians were ready to hurl. How'd you like her asz kicking fantasy tale? Those jumbo thighs never got above a normal person's knees. Ambush her? I'd take a giant dump on those huge jowls, roll her over make her bark like a dog. Arf Arf
It's the kind of thing Youtube was made for but it ain't happening. Puffy just needs to unload and what better way than to stop off at a virtual Jew bar and try to act tough. I say we go back to the dozens and insult some dead wimmins.
CTM

New Fairfield, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
....That's a really detailed fantasy. I'm guessing you own that wardrobe to have such detail about it. Sounds more like a fat dog you are describing,is your dog male or female? You do realize these are your thoughts coming from a sickness in you, don't you?
CTM Asz

Prospect, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

CTM wrote:
<quoted text>.......OK, so the 94-7 vote by the U.N. to support Palestine has not even been a thought to you?
The U.N. is a toothless dog just like your old lady.
CTM

New Fairfield, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
......No, I think Hitler had jew friends before he realized what a bunch of dishonorable two-faced liars they are. And you-all have exposed the very perverted mind as well of the jew. I do know that not all of your creed are this way, but the more I learn, the fewer good people I find.
CTM

New Fairfield, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

CTM Asz wrote:
<quoted text>
The U.N. is a toothless dog just like your old lady.
.......You do realize that the votes are at the very least the opinion of 94 countries that do not like you. The U.S. was one of the 7 so it was not a case of the U.S. strongarming for votes. I do wish my taxes were not paying for the Iron Dome.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

CTM wrote:
<quoted text>......No, I think Hitler had jew friends before he realized what a bunch of dishonorable two-faced liars they are. And you-all have exposed the very perverted mind as well of the jew. I do know that not all of your creed are this way, but the more I learn, the fewer good people I find.
And I'm guessing you start every conversation with a Jew just about the way you sounded when you barged in here. Listen up...there's no creed, there's no conspiracy, just a bunch of people trying to go about their lives. And this group of those people don't care how put-out you feel. You don't like the way your taxes are being spent so you came here to complain? You're an idiot.

http://www.house.gov/

http://www.senate.gov/

http://www.whitehouse.gov/

Are you still all twisted up? Is there anything else I can set you straight about?
CTM Asz

Prospect, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

CTM wrote:
<quoted text>......No, I think Hitler had jew friends before he realized what a bunch of dishonorable two-faced liars they are. And you-all have exposed the very perverted mind as well of the jew. I do know that not all of your creed are this way, but the more I learn, the fewer good people I find.
I'm not a Jew and I would like very much for your old lady to gum me. That's not perverted. If you want to do it for her, that's perverted. The millions of children he had slaughtered weren't old enough to lie, you dumb fcuk.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

<quoted text>.
CTM, you don't need to answer ... I'm only asking out of my femenine intuition side of my empty skull...
Were you ... how should I put it ... were you ever betrayed, cheated or treated in a disloyal fasion by some mtthr fckkr Jew..??
CTM, no matter what ... enjoy life ..
I suggested earlier that she was probably brought up in a shithole where Jew jokes and Jew Bashing were everyday events. An unemployed Dad who always had money for beer but not for that Jew prik landlord trying to collect rent. Mom was probably breast feeding two at a time, with CTM probably at one of those elongated spigots, walking around with filthy bare feet wearing only the old man's torn t-shirt. She was careful to not step on the booger eaters eating dogfood on the floor. She whispered Holocaust jokes into those little ears that belong to those soon to be members of the Hitler Youth movement. So yes, some Jew along the way, did the little fcuker some dirty dirt. Got that visual, Bashar?
CTM

New Fairfield, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggested earlier that she was probably brought up in a shithole where Jew jokes and Jew Bashing were everyday events. An unemployed Dad who always had money for beer but not for that Jew prik landlord trying to collect rent. Mom was probably breast feeding two at a time, with CTM probably at one of those elongated spigots, walking around with filthy bare feet wearing only the old man's torn t-shirt. She was careful to not step on the booger eaters eating dogfood on the floor. She whispered Holocaust jokes into those little ears that belong to those soon to be members of the Hitler Youth movement. So yes, some Jew along the way, did the little fcuker some dirty dirt. Got that visual, Bashar?
........I hope your mother died early, while she could still cling to the hope you would grow up and be a man someday.
CTM

New Fairfield, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>And I'm guessing you start every conversation with a Jew just about the way you sounded when you barged in here. Listen up...there's no creed, there's no conspiracy, just a bunch of people trying to go about their lives. And this group of those people don't care how put-out you feel. You don't like the way your taxes are being spent so you came here to complain? You're an idiot.
http://www.house.gov/
http://www.senate.gov/
http://www.whitehouse.gov/
Are you still all twisted up? Is there anything else I can set you straight about?
.......So I found a fan of the worlds shortest book, "Jew business ethics". A lie is a lie. To lie under the guise of business is to defraud people. The theiving of our taxes here in Ct. is deeply rooted in a corrupt system. The politicians , mostly jew, who have set this up, have had state workers doing this for so long as policy handed down to them by superiors they think it's normal. No-bid contracts at 1/4 billion $$ a shot for little or no work do really need a lot of investigation from the feds. You can only understand this if you have some basic human morals.
CTM

New Fairfield, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

<quoted text>.
It can only... and will only be a two state for two peoples solution, regardless...
But first your ilk has to overcome that sensation of vertigo of sitting around a negotiation table without pre-conditions..
Congratulations on your last bet at Mursi and the Bros..
You better get your shit together ... before, God forbides, Egyptians start shooting at each other ... and your case gets postponed until farther notice .. Kapisch..??
.......Yes, bad circumstance for Egypt. I hope thay can get their act together soon so maybe they can employ you like in the old days to build another pyramid for them.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

CTM wrote:
<quoted text>........I hope your mother died early, while she could still cling to the hope you would grow up and be a man someday.
Your Mother didn't die early enough. Now, we are left with this plague haunting this wonderful thread. This lil boy is really interested in all those aszes you say you kicked. Tell us how you set up the meet. I can't wait to grind that filthy neck.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Euell Gibbons is rolling in his grave from that booger eater crack...

In my experience you're absolutely right about haters. There is a disconnect from reality where they blame the "haves" for their own "have not" existence.

Hitler had a shitty relationship with his father and became an underachiever in order to spite him. When his brother died from measles at the turn of the century, he turned into a goth-kid. By 1909, he was living in a Vienna homeless shelter which, as you know so well, is when and where he was most susceptible to the religious prejudice and racism that was rampant from fears of being overrun by eastern immigrants. Remember that crowd pleasing hoax "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion"? It was first published in Russia in 1903 and by the time he needed a mental crutch, Hitler found it in Vienna.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

CTM wrote:
<quoted text>.......So I found a fan of the worlds shortest book, "Jew business ethics". A lie is a lie. To lie under the guise of business is to defraud people. The theiving of our taxes here in Ct. is deeply rooted in a corrupt system. The politicians , mostly jew, who have set this up, have had state workers doing this for so long as policy handed down to them by superiors they think it's normal. No-bid contracts at 1/4 billion $$ a shot for little or no work do really need a lot of investigation from the feds. You can only understand this if you have some basic human morals.
Wow, what a whiner.

Again, what do your problems with local Connecticut politicians have to do with me? Why are you here complaining where it will do you absolutely no good?

http://www.fbi.gov/

I have a feeling your government corruption issues are just a cover you've wrapped around your hate to make you feel better about it. Tell me, when you dream, do you dream in hate?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

<quoted text>.
Clap, clap, clap...
Bartender, I'm gonna have one of whatever TRD is having..(when harry met sally ... or the other way around)
Jägerbombs.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

<quoted text>
If it is what I think it is ... locally we say that it will energize you, like drinking the fluids on your battery.. and the young putzes call it Jagerbull (half an aluminum can of Red Bull with a shot of Jagermeister)..
I don't really drink that crap, I just thought it would be an interesting change of pace if you were tired of vodka. Truth is, I saw a Youtube video of some Jersey kids getting ready to go out and they made a big process out of popping their collars and doing da bombs.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

75 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Nostrilis Waxmoron 1,080,209
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 42 min Learn to Read 174,642
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 44 min Frijoles 68,377
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mothra 45,797
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr andet1987 463
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 295
Steve Wilkos : talk show host ? or simple mi... (Feb '08) 1 hr Brink 355
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Sublime1 97,539
Abby 7-24 20 hr Pippa 42
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000