Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

There are 70014 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 18, 2009, titled Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#70524 Jul 7, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggested earlier that she was probably brought up in a shithole where Jew jokes and Jew Bashing were everyday events. An unemployed Dad who always had money for beer but not for that Jew prik landlord trying to collect rent. Mom was probably breast feeding two at a time, with CTM probably at one of those elongated spigots, walking around with filthy bare feet wearing only the old man's torn t-shirt. She was careful to not step on the booger eaters eating dogfood on the floor. She whispered Holocaust jokes into those little ears that belong to those soon to be members of the Hitler Youth movement. So yes, some Jew along the way, did the little fcuker some dirty dirt. Got that visual, Bashar?
Euell Gibbons is rolling in his grave from that booger eater crack...

In my experience you're absolutely right about haters. There is a disconnect from reality where they blame the "haves" for their own "have not" existence.

Hitler had a shitty relationship with his father and became an underachiever in order to spite him. When his brother died from measles at the turn of the century, he turned into a goth-kid. By 1909, he was living in a Vienna homeless shelter which, as you know so well, is when and where he was most susceptible to the religious prejudice and racism that was rampant from fears of being overrun by eastern immigrants. Remember that crowd pleasing hoax "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion"? It was first published in Russia in 1903 and by the time he needed a mental crutch, Hitler found it in Vienna.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70526 Jul 7, 2013
CTM wrote:
<quoted text>.......So I found a fan of the worlds shortest book, "Jew business ethics". A lie is a lie. To lie under the guise of business is to defraud people. The theiving of our taxes here in Ct. is deeply rooted in a corrupt system. The politicians , mostly jew, who have set this up, have had state workers doing this for so long as policy handed down to them by superiors they think it's normal. No-bid contracts at 1/4 billion $$ a shot for little or no work do really need a lot of investigation from the feds. You can only understand this if you have some basic human morals.
Wow, what a whiner.

Again, what do your problems with local Connecticut politicians have to do with me? Why are you here complaining where it will do you absolutely no good?

http://www.fbi.gov/

I have a feeling your government corruption issues are just a cover you've wrapped around your hate to make you feel better about it. Tell me, when you dream, do you dream in hate?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70529 Jul 7, 2013
Bashar al ass whole wrote:
<quoted text>.
Clap, clap, clap...
Bartender, I'm gonna have one of whatever TRD is having..(when harry met sally ... or the other way around)
Jägerbombs.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70531 Jul 7, 2013
<quoted text>
If it is what I think it is ... locally we say that it will energize you, like drinking the fluids on your battery.. and the young putzes call it Jagerbull (half an aluminum can of Red Bull with a shot of Jagermeister)..
I don't really drink that crap, I just thought it would be an interesting change of pace if you were tired of vodka. Truth is, I saw a Youtube video of some Jersey kids getting ready to go out and they made a big process out of popping their collars and doing da bombs.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#70532 Jul 7, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I don't really drink that crap, I just thought it would be an interesting change of pace if you were tired of vodka. Truth is, I saw a Youtube video of some Jersey kids getting ready to go out and they made a big process out of popping their collars and doing da bombs.
Smirnoff Blue 100% True, dat. Goes with Coke, water anything that goes in a flask. Send me that CT corksoaker. Nuttin like an imagined ambush face to face. I still have good knuckle. LOL
CTM

Southbury, CT

#70533 Jul 7, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Mother didn't die early enough. Now, we are left with this plague haunting this wonderful thread. This lil boy is really interested in all those aszes you say you kicked. Tell us how you set up the meet. I can't wait to grind that filthy neck.
.....Aw gee, I was starting to think you didn't care. Quite the childhood description, sorry you had to grow up that way. Is that what led you to prison? Is that why you have these sexual frustrations? Miss being the biotch? Miss the beatings? At the next bar you go to, be sure to tell someone these fantasies you've been having and they will either kick the crap out of you or let you re-live your prison days, either way, you win!
CTM

Southbury, CT

#70534 Jul 7, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, what a whiner.
Again, what do your problems with local Connecticut politicians have to do with me? Why are you here complaining where it will do you absolutely no good?
I have a feeling your government corruption issues are just a cover you've wrapped around your hate to make you feel better about it. Tell me, when you dream, do you dream in hate?
....I just hate stupid, oh, that's what it is, there's a picture of you next to the word in the dictionary!
CTM

Southbury, CT

#70535 Jul 7, 2013
<quoted text>.
I'm not sure that we built them pyramids... My grandpa,... and grandpa always knew the answers to all my questions ... he told me and ask me to be discreet about it ... that we acted as the contractors only..
All that crap about being slaves and pushing big stone on a steep slope ... grandpa said it's all B.S.
CTM, have you ever seen a Jew hauling stones from a river to a building site on his shoulders..?? Well, I haven't ...
You give a Jew a wheelbarrow and you tell him to take some gravel from the street to the side of the house ... on the way he'll put a scratch on your new Toyota Corolla..
In any case, I don't want to expose the issue on a website that can be easly accessed by the IRS ... but those goddamned Jews, according to grandpa ... they were the contractors..
.. and based on what you are telling me about da'jews in the State of Connecticut, I bet you those Jews in ancient Egypt knew their way around filling for and obtaining building permits from Pharoh's civil workers ... at the Municipality of Giza..
........You are just to delusional,ROTFLMAO. I think you drank the whole river you hole, De-Nile.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70536 Jul 7, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Worked fine either way. ;)
How come I still can't fall asleep!
LOL
Have you tried OM? Let me help you help you. I have training. The first lesson is complimentary. After that, we barter. Know what that means? The Steering wheel comes to mind.

http://www.onetaste.us/index.php

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70537 Jul 7, 2013
CTM wrote:
<quoted text>.....Aw gee, I was starting to think you didn't care. Quite the childhood description, sorry you had to grow up that way. Is that what led you to prison? Is that why you have these sexual frustrations? Miss being the biotch? Miss the beatings? At the next bar you go to, be sure to tell someone these fantasies you've been having and they will either kick the crap out of you or let you re-live your prison days, either way, you win!
Puszying out again? They are loving watching you grovel, tough girl. Every post is a hoot. When and where? CT isn't that big a state, but for a cowardly rat, even a small KKK town is room enough. I'm waiting, Asz Kicker. LMFAO!

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70538 Jul 7, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, what a whiner.
This a young transvestite that is just trolling. I'm done with her/him. We've had them here before. Later.
CTM

Southbury, CT

#70539 Jul 7, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Puszying out again? They are loving watching you grovel, tough girl. Every post is a hoot. When and where? CT isn't that big a state, but for a cowardly rat, even a small KKK town is room enough. I'm waiting, Asz Kicker. LMFAO!
.....Go wait in the middle of 95, I'll be right there!
CTM

Southbury, CT

#70540 Jul 7, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
This a young transvestite that is just trolling. I'm done with her/him. We've had them here before. Later.
...Still stuck on the sex stuff, did you learn your trade watching your momma?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70541 Jul 7, 2013
CTM wrote:
<quoted text>.....Go wait in the middle of 95, I'll be right there!
But, but, but, all that asz you kicked. Don't you want another notch on your chastity belt? You don't get it, Phag-Boy. We are all connected through e-mail and are laughing our collective aszes off at your feeble troll dialogue. Just a matter who bothers to talk to you next. How does it feel being had? Uh, I can be in my car in 5 minutes and have GPS. When & where, tough Girl? We're waitin to see you crawl and grovel some more. Don't disappoint. LMFAO

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70542 Jul 7, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
He just thought he'd drop by "Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire" to talk Connecticut politics and complain about being unrepresented in congressional spending issues...for reasons only the Spaghetti Monster knows why. Lord knows this is where I come to complain when they leave the fried plantains out of my order after I go through the drive-thru at Pollo Tropical.

We've had much higher caliber trolls in the past. Know how I know? They called me stupid without even waiting for me to prove it. Now, that's good!

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70543 Jul 7, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>He just thought he'd drop by "Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire" to talk Connecticut politics and complain about being unrepresented in congressional spending issues...for reasons only the Spaghetti Monster knows why. Lord knows this is where I come to complain when they leave the fried plantains out of my order after I go through the drive-thru at Pollo Tropical.
We've had much higher caliber trolls in the past. Know how I know? They called me stupid without even waiting for me to prove it. Now, that's good!
Has all the troll scripts. I'll bring my digital so you can see a good pic of her snatch. LOL But it will never happen. You can talk the walk but can you walk the walk? Hilarious This kid eats peanut butter.

CTM

Southbury, CT

#70544 Jul 7, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Has all the troll scripts. I'll bring my digital so you can see a good pic of her snatch. LOL But it will never happen. You can talk the walk but can you walk the walk? Hilarious This kid eats peanut butter.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =l2ebz0sAFsMXX
...The walk would be on your face, then I'll wash my shoes. Don't need a little biotch like you trying to run me over with her car. You and your phag jew friends need more than therapy, that's all you talk about is sex. So tell me, you talked about your dead mommy, what about your dad? Did they ever figure out who he is?
CTM

Southbury, CT

#70545 Jul 7, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>He just thought he'd drop by "Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire" to talk Connecticut politics and complain about being unrepresented in congressional spending issues...for reasons only the Spaghetti Monster knows why. Lord knows this is where I come to complain when they leave the fried plantains out of my order after I go through the drive-thru at Pollo Tropical.
...Yep, thought I might find some intellect here, instead I found the the gay jew directory. You all can't be more than 16 since every time I present a fact you don't like, you stoop to name calling. Or are you still potty training?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70549 Jul 7, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =l2ebz0sAFsMXX
It's also good to have the pix so you don't get Zimmerman'd.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70550 Jul 7, 2013
CTM wrote:
<quoted text>...Yep, thought I might find some intellect here, instead I found the the gay jew directory. You all can't be more than 16 since every time I present a fact you don't like, you stoop to name calling. Or are you still potty training?
You get what you give around here so if I were you, I wouldn't expect much.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Fair Game 53,473
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr grinch 1,232,300
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr JRB 189,746
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 hr Net Workit 5,994
Amy 5-23 13 hr mrs gladys kravitz 3
Abby 5-23 14 hr mrs gladys kravitz 2
News AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) 15 hr RICO 7,567
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]