Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Comments (Page 3,200)

Showing posts 63,981 - 64,000 of67,186
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I'm suggesting no such thing. Are you suggesting you could park a truck in the shadow of Cheftell's caboose?
Once a butthead, always a butthead.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
My only protection will be a 2 X 4 strapped across my asz to keep me from fallin in. Your advice is always welcome, Commander. Did your pyrotechnics go off as planned? For the first time in years, we had no neighborhood displays of their bravado against local ordinances. Either times are tough, or they're chicken sh!t. OK with me. Got a good nights rest.
There were backyard displays going on for hours all around the lake starting at twilight. That got us to the big boom between Disney and Universal Studios later on. When it comes to converting money to noise, nobody does it better. Everyone woke up with the right number of digits and the grandkids were duly impressed.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Too late to prove you're perceptive. Besides, I respect Frenchies now.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I tell you that I would luv 2?
Bashar al ass whole

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Good news Manhattan..!!
Good news Tel Aviv..!!
Erdogan is on our side..!!

He's sending us a whole bunch of European tourists eager to spend their Euros as they compete with the locals for any available table at pubs and restaurants ...

Since the Taksim Square demonstrators' gas spraying and water cannon blasting fiasco, Europeans wannabe Turkish Riviera vacationers are looking for alternative options to spend their Euros this summer.

Erdogan's natural reaction ... he has devaluated the TL (Turkish Lira) around 10%. For the first time in history the US dollar exchange rate hit the 2 TL mark..!!.. and we haven't seen all of it..

Sunday's newspapers advertisements are going to bring about changes on their vacations plans for many Israelis.

European's caution about the situation in Taksim, will be met by Israeli indifference and chutzpah ... and I can't promise I will not be buying a middle of the week four nights stay at one of the 'all included' Turkish joints at the Turkish Riviera.

...the old law that spells "wherever there is trouble there is also opportunity"..

Thanks, Erdogan ..

CTM

New Fairfield, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>Your call. I'm waiting.
...Is that really all you have to say?
CTM

New Fairfield, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
He's not a little punk, he's not poor, he's can read just fine and he's not a jew. Scared to meet the cutie pie? If I was in CT, I'd be there in a heatbeat. CT corruption aside. You're just a chicken sh!t.
......So you must be the one he has the hots for. Seems he can't get his mind out of having sex with a male, you two should meet.
CTM

New Fairfield, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were in CT, I would eet you anywhere you wanted. Don't worry about this hairless phaggot showing up anytime soon. He knows it. We know it.
....This is more of your B.S. talk I mentioned before. So when were you a coward?
YesWeCan

Naples, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

I am wondering how long it will be before the Israelis start selling US weapon information to the Chinese and Russians when they see the US falling apart? I suspect this will happen soon if it hasn't already. Good job FEDS your pretend friends the Israelis are not only bleeding the US tax payer but will sell us out for the almighty dollar in the end. How stupid you can be!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

CTM wrote:
<quoted text>......So you must be the one he has the hots for. Seems he can't get his mind out of having sex with a male, you two should meet.
Last time I checked, I am not a male. You have a warped brain. My sympathies.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I take back everything I ever said about French chicks :)
Too late, bobble-head.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
Craps. I left out the "m". I would meet you. 8>)
Worked fine either way. ;)

How come I still can't fall asleep!

LOL
Bashar al ass whole

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

YesWeCan wrote:
I am wondering how long it will be before the Israelis start selling US weapon information to the Chinese and Russians when they see the US falling apart? I suspect this will happen soon if it hasn't already. Good job FEDS your pretend friends the Israelis are not only bleeding the US tax payer but will sell us out for the almighty dollar in the end. How stupid you can be!

The feds have their hands full investigating and keeping records on each one of you Fklestinians..

On Kwait, way back then on the days of Sadam Husseini's michiggass, you stabbed the Kwaity People on their backs.
Remember..??... or.. perhaps I'm making this up..??

Bashar al ass whole

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Worked fine either way. ;)
How come I still can't fall asleep!
LOL

Why don't you try to bring to your bed the Teddy-bear..??

Teddy

Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Bashar al ass whole wrote:
Come and get it..!!
Starting at USD 318
http://www.flying.co.il/%D7%97%D7%99%D7%A4%D7...
Wont go till this erDOGen is in power. No way Jose.
Bashar al ass whole

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Wont go till this erDOGen is in power. No way Jose.
I was counting on you and Jose...
On one of those dating websites I met this lady from Spain ...

Jose, her husband is going to be busy traveling .. so she and Juanita, her sister, thought it would be a great idea to travel to Antalia...

I'm going to improve my offer, Uzi.. I'll let you have the tallest one of them two.. and the transfers from and to the airport .. on me..!!

What do you say..??
Jose apparently doesn't mind..

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Last time I checked, I am not a male. You have a warped brain. My sympathies.
No matter. It's just another garden variety lonely troll. The best way to get rid of the virus is to talk about it, around it, but not to it. I thought there was a chance that I could meet this Jew Hating POS with a CT ip but she knows she wouldn't be able to sit down for a week. And she thinks you're a male? LOL
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Bashar al ass whole wrote:
<quoted text>
I was counting on you and Jose...
On one of those dating websites I met this lady from Spain ...
Jose, her husband is going to be busy traveling .. so she and Juanita, her sister, thought it would be a great idea to travel to Antalia...
I'm going to improve my offer, Uzi.. I'll let you have the tallest one of them two.. and the transfers from and to the airport .. on me..!!
What do you say..??
Jose apparently doesn't mind..
Sure sure , offering me when I am on the way to the airport for a little Euro vacation. I"ll take a raincheck. Especially love your offer of a free transfer:-)))))
Have fun.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
No matter. It's just another garden variety lonely troll. The best way to get rid of the virus is to talk about it, around it, but not to it. I thought there was a chance that I could meet this Jew Hating POS with a CT ip but she knows she wouldn't be able to sit down for a week. And she thinks you're a male? LOL
I'd have to be sure she's human before I assign a gender.

The score in Egypt is now pandemonium-36, democracy-0. Bet you can't guess what all the other Arabs are saying..."we are not Egypt". I suppose that once the ball starts rolling and people start acting out their Quranic fantasies, it's nearly impossible to turn off. How long do you suppose before the army starts using (or admitting to using) live ammo?
Bashar al ass whole

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>

""..she knows she wouldn't be able to sit down for a week.""

Ohhh, you .... you are Turkish..!!

Gule gule..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 63,981 - 64,000 of67,186
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]