Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Comments (Page 3,199)

Showing posts 63,961 - 63,980 of67,240
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
Narcissistic much?
It's just the seasonal shift, summer trolls. We don't always attract the desirable ones.
Oh my. I missed this one. Are you suggesting that the Chef has a panoramic rear view mirror Velcro'd to her garter belt? Listen, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, even if the beholder is the beholder. You are a sick pup.
Gray

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it's true. As true as my offer to share a happy hour with you, before we have sex. As our newest Hitleresque troll, who really belongs in the Blaming Israel thread with the other Jew Hating whack-jobs I offer the following:
I'm a CT resident, like you, and would love to meet you. Give you a chance to lift up your skirt and show some balz.
I've been on this thread since 2009, under various nics because of being banned for less than eloquent posts to scum like you.
I'm a U.S. Navy veteran from the Vietnam era.
While not being Jewish, I support 100% their right to exist and applaud their skills in being able to hold those Arab sh!tbags at bay and those wars that they won demonstrating that ability.
One would think that such an articulate troll as you would focus on the spread of Radical Islam all over the world, rather than a small country surrounded by murderous barbarians bent on her destruction. It's great that they took time out to murder each other, but they'll be back.
It's not your fault that you are what you are. Your parents probably had trouble paying the rent, or got turned down for a loan, or bought a lemon car or TV. The supper topic had to be "those greedy Jews". You're merely a product of your up-bringing and don't really know why you jurk off at Hitler news clips.
Here, we always try to understand how somebody became so disoriented as to blame our country for supporting the only true Democracy in the M.E.. I offer this advice. Visit the Blaming Israel thread. You will see yourself, and find yourself amongst friends for sure.
What do you drink? LMFAO
Fascinating!

You forgot to say that you've never been to the Mid East & know nothing about its dynamics or history,

You only rely on Ziono Media, hate Muslims because you've been trained to.

Your only "friends" are anonymous Zio-Nuts at "Topix"

AND

You epitomize the "Collectively Stupid" as noted below:

“SIX ZIONIST COMPANIES OWN 96% OF THE WORLD’S
MEDIA”
http://www.cnewsworld.com/world-news/six-zion... ’s-media/
“The power of lies, deceptions and disinformation as Americans pay the price of collective stupidity.”

You're an awfully lonely little "girly" boy and love a brutal & despised Nazi Colony because of your impotence:

“Nazi Support of Zionism”
http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/antisemitis...

EXCERPT “Zionism was supported by the German SS and Gestapo.

Hitler himself personally supported Zionism.

During the 1930's, in cooperation with the German authorities, Zionist groups organized a network of some 40 camps throughout Germany where prospective settlers were trained for their new lives in Palestine.

As late as 1942 Zionists operated at least one of these officially authorized "Kibbutz" training camps[9] over which flew the blue and white banner which would one day be adopted as the national flag of "Israel".

The Transfer Agreement (which promoted the emigration of German Jews to Palestine) implemented in 1933 and abandoned at the beginning of WWII is an important example of the cooperation between Hitler's Germany and international Zionism.

Through this agreement, Hitler's Third Reich did more than any other government during the 1930's to support Jewish development in Palestine and further the Zionist goals”
CONTINUED.

“Israel one of world’s most unpopular countries and it’s getting worse: BBC survey”
http://electronicintifada.net/blogs/ali-abuni...

“Israel is not only one of the world’s most negatively viewed countries, but its reputation is deteriorating, according to the BBC World Service’s latest global survey.”

Now, go on Yacking with your imaginary little "Friends" somewhere else.
Bashar al ass whole

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Fascinating!
You forgot to say that you've never been to the Mid East & know nothing about its dynamics or history,
You only rely on Ziono Media, hate Muslims because you've been trained to.
Your only "friends" are anonymous Zio-Nuts at "Topix"
AND
You epitomize the "Collectively Stupid" as noted below:
“SIX ZIONIST COMPANIES OWN 96% OF THE WORLD’S
MEDIA”
http://www.cnewsworld.com/world-news/six-zion... ’s-media/
“The power of lies, deceptions and disinformation as Americans pay the price of collective stupidity.”
You're an awfully lonely little "girly" boy and love a brutal & despised Nazi Colony because of your impotence:
“Nazi Support of Zionism”
http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/antisemitis...
EXCERPT “Zionism was supported by the German SS and Gestapo.
Hitler himself personally supported Zionism.
During the 1930's, in cooperation with the German authorities, Zionist groups organized a network of some 40 camps throughout Germany where prospective settlers were trained for their new lives in Palestine.
As late as 1942 Zionists operated at least one of these officially authorized "Kibbutz" training camps[9] over which flew the blue and white banner which would one day be adopted as the national flag of "Israel".
The Transfer Agreement (which promoted the emigration of German Jews to Palestine) implemented in 1933 and abandoned at the beginning of WWII is an important example of the cooperation between Hitler's Germany and international Zionism.
Through this agreement, Hitler's Third Reich did more than any other government during the 1930's to support Jewish development in Palestine and further the Zionist goals”
CONTINUED.
“Israel one of world’s most unpopular countries and it’s getting worse: BBC survey”
http://electronicintifada.net/blogs/ali-abuni...
“Israel is not only one of the world’s most negatively viewed countries, but its reputation is deteriorating, according to the BBC World Service’s latest global survey.”

<pressing my nostrils with two fingers> 'we need a store associate at the front counter, customer waiting, click..'

GRAVY, FCKK OFF..!!

CTM

New Fairfield, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Great example of a neonazi hitler jr, piece of shit. Go get stuffed vermin.
......You are so funny. I would love to pull the U.S. aid, my tax money, out of there and watch you big mouths try to fend for yourselves. I would like to see the theiving jew politicians that funnel my taxes over there, go live there. So anyone that does not like sending you money to fight your battles is a Nazi. That Iron Dome we created and paid for is so those crooked politicians and friends can do business over there"safely". It's another thing OUR taxes are paying for that I don't benefit from and am not represented in. And you call me a Nazi?
Bashar al ass whole

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

CTM wrote:
<quoted text>......You are so funny. I would love to pull the U.S. aid, my tax money, out of there and watch you big mouths try to fend for yourselves. I would like to see the theiving jew politicians that funnel my taxes over there, go live there. So anyone that does not like sending you money to fight your battles is a Nazi. That Iron Dome we created and paid for is so those crooked politicians and friends can do business over there"safely". It's another thing OUR taxes are paying for that I don't benefit from and am not represented in. And you call me a Nazi?

CTM, pay no attention to Uzi.
On one of the threads Uzi confessed he does only one position... Sometimes...

CTM

New Fairfield, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it's true. As true as my offer to share a happy hour with you, before we have sex. As our newest Hitleresque troll, who really belongs in the Blaming Israel thread with the other Jew Hating whack-jobs I offer the following:
I'm a CT resident, like you, and would love to meet you. Give you a chance to lift up your skirt and show some balz.
I've been on this thread since 2009, under various nics because of being banned for less than eloquent posts to scum like you.
I'm a U.S. Navy veteran from the Vietnam era.
While not being Jewish, I support 100% their right to exist and applaud their skills in being able to hold those Arab sh!tbags at bay and those wars that they won demonstrating that ability.
One would think that such an articulate troll as you would focus on the spread of Radical Islam all over the world, rather than a small country surrounded by murderous barbarians bent on her destruction. It's great that they took time out to murder each other, but they'll be back.
It's not your fault that you are what you are. Your parents probably had trouble paying the rent, or got turned down for a loan, or bought a lemon car or TV. The supper topic had to be "those greedy Jews". You're merely a product of your up-bringing and don't really know why you jurk off at Hitler news clips.
Here, we always try to understand how somebody became so disoriented as to blame our country for supporting the only true Democracy in the M.E.. I offer this advice. Visit the Blaming Israel thread. You will see yourself, and find yourself amongst friends for sure.
What do you drink? LMFAO
........The little punk you are would never show up alone, it's your style. It would help if you learned to read. I don't hate every jew, just the crooked ones that lie, like you. Sure, the jew can exist, but NOT on my dime. If they are so "persecuted" why doesn't the rest of the world give them some welfare, I'm tired of it. If they are such an underdog that everyone is rooting for, why was the U.N. vote 94-7 for Palestine? Once you get past puberty you might actually stop with the pervert comments, either that or go get some counseling. From Ct., eh, like the way Blumenthal got rid of the gun makers, taking hundreds of jobs as well? Like the way him and McKinney set up the crooked road contracts system? Like the way Rosenthal and McKinney work together with the D.E.E.P. to quietly dump New York garbage in piles so high here in Ct. that it's illegal? The way Golub and family not only got 1/4 billion$$ from the state in no-bid contracts but also avoided prosecution in UBS for mortgage fraud c/o Blumenthal? Tip of the iceberg of jew scum in U.S. politics. So don't confuse me with a bigot. And get you a better job so you don't accuse everyone of being as poor as you.
CTM

New Fairfield, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Bashar al ass whole wrote:
Yesss, pull them out .. all of them. Send over a few of those large cargo airplanes..
Take Uzi back to the states ...and take too .. the two grand daughters of the lady of my heart.
Every time they come home grandma fries for them (by the way, is this the frying you refer to on every second message that you post..??)... grandma fries for them, I was saying, home made blintzes with home made jam, which they eat like little monsters with their bare hands ... and after depleting the blintzes tray, they go home leaving me as a show of gratitude, fingerprints all over the apartment..
Pull all of them out of this land ... pleeease..!!
...Go back on your meds. Uzi is in this state which again shows you are pretty high up on that delusional throne you have.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Gray wrote:
<quoted text>

You don't own this thread, Plate-In-The Head. So, Old Red, turned white with those baby blues covered with cataracts, go back to Blaming Izy where they really appreciate your debased view of current events. And, send our love to your Pakistani boss at that Anti-American website, Veterans Suk. You've worn out your welcome here a long time ago. Don't give us the "combat Veteran" thing again. Cleaning bed pans in a VA hospital and fondling unconscious wounded soldiers doesn't give you that right. Molest any Arab kids today? Your reputation precedes you.
CTM

New Fairfield, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't own this thread, Plate-In-The Head. So, Old Red, turned white with those baby blues covered with cataracts, go back to Blaming Izy where they really appreciate your debased view of current events. And, send our love to your Pakistani boss at that Anti-American website, Veterans Suk. You've worn out your welcome here a long time ago. Don't give us the "combat Veteran" thing again. Cleaning bed pans in a VA hospital and fondling unconscious wounded soldiers doesn't give you that right. Molest any Arab kids today? Your reputation precedes you.
....Gee Yumpin, you mention you were in Nam. Was that the Blumenthal tour you took or are you describing here what you did while in. You can still grow out of puberty though:)

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

CTM wrote:
<quoted text>........The little punk you are would never show up alone, it's your style.
It's your call Phaggot. As a Vietnam Vet I'm way past puberty. Seems like you are the one who can't read. Your excuse is cowardice in the first degree. Your view of CT politics means nothing to anybody here. What they are really watching is how you tuck those balz under your skirt and continue your Jew hating diatribes. The offer still stands. And, Girly Man, I'm too old to belong to a gang but judging by your posts, it would be overkill. Did you cry during dodgeball? Did the boys laugh at you in the locker room? You gotta be tight. I can't wait.
CTM

New Fairfield, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's your call Phaggot. As a Vietnam Vet I'm way past puberty. Seems like you are the one who can't read. Your excuse is cowardice in the first degree. Your view of CT politics means nothing to anybody here. What they are really watching is how you tuck those balz under your skirt and continue your Jew hating diatribes. The offer still stands. And, Girly Man, I'm too old to belong to a gang but judging by your posts, it would be overkill. Did you cry during dodgeball? Did the boys laugh at you in the locker room? You gotta be tight. I can't wait.
....So did you get scared in the service and turn gay then? You can find a guy for guy website somewhere and figure out who or what you are. I'm a vet myself and have seen the B.S artists like you run and hide, this kind of talk you produce usually comes from someone trying to hide the shame of cowardice.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

CTM wrote:
<quoted text>....So did you get scared in the service and turn gay then? You can find a guy for guy website somewhere and figure out who or what you are. I'm a vet myself and have seen the B.S artists like you run and hide, this kind of talk you produce usually comes from someone trying to hide the shame of cowardice.
Your call. I'm waiting.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my. I missed this one. Are you suggesting that the Chef has a panoramic rear view mirror Velcro'd to her garter belt? Listen, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, even if the beholder is the beholder. You are a sick pup.
I'm suggesting no such thing. Are you suggesting you could park a truck in the shadow of Cheftell's caboose? I can see where she may have mistaken my comment about the Statue of Liberty (from France) for one about her...the resemblance is so, so, nonexistent.

I know you never open his links so I thought you might be interested to know that the distinguished color from Virginia is batting about .333 with his links. They're so old and tired, the majority don't work anymore.

Promise you'll wear protection on your date.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

CTM wrote:
<quoted text> The little punk you are would never show up alone, it's your style. It would help if you learned to read. I don't hate every jew, just the crooked ones that lie, like you....... And get you a better job so you don't accuse everyone of being as poor as you.
He's not a little punk, he's not poor, he's can read just fine and he's not a jew. Scared to meet the cutie pie? If I was in CT, I'd be there in a heatbeat. CT corruption aside. You're just a chicken sh!t.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
He's not a little punk, he's not poor, he's can read just fine and he's not a jew. Scared to meet the cutie pie? If I was in CT, I'd be there in a heatbeat. CT corruption aside. You're just a chicken sh!t.
I take back everything I ever said about French chicks :)

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were in CT, I would eet you anywhere you wanted. Don't worry about this hairless phaggot showing up anytime soon. He knows it. We know it.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Craps. I left out the "m". I would meet you. 8>)

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I take back everything I ever said about French chicks :)
French chicks likeada tongue bath. And Pierre Yumpin likeatodo dat. It make a me all Yimminy inside. LOL Just marking time until the troll gets off the dime and puts her asz where her mouth is.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
French chicks likeada tongue bath. And Pierre Yumpin likeatodo dat. It make a me all Yimminy inside. LOL Just marking time until the troll gets off the dime and puts her asz where her mouth is.
Thanks for the imagery.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I'm suggesting no such thing. Are you suggesting you could park a truck in the shadow of Cheftell's caboose? I can see where she may have mistaken my comment about the Statue of Liberty (from France) for one about her...the resemblance is so, so, nonexistent.
I know you never open his links so I thought you might be interested to know that the distinguished color from Virginia is batting about .333 with his links. They're so old and tired, the majority don't work anymore.
Promise you'll wear protection on your date.
My only protection will be a 2 X 4 strapped across my asz to keep me from fallin in. Your advice is always welcome, Commander. Did your pyrotechnics go off as planned? For the first time in years, we had no neighborhood displays of their bravado against local ordinances. Either times are tough, or they're chicken sh!t. OK with me. Got a good nights rest.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 63,961 - 63,980 of67,240
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

105 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min frontporchreactionary 1,036,292
Amy 4-23 4 min Zap Brannigan 23
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 min JOEL COOL DUDE 65,500
Abby 4-23 9 min squishymama 13
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 min mdbuilder 43,125
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 15 min Stina2 96,212
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 20 min Dream Crystal 7,554
ask amy 4-22 1 hr Sublime1 67
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance