Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Comments (Page 3,198)

Showing posts 63,941 - 63,960 of67,199
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Bashar al ass whole wrote:
<quoted text>.
Assad Jr. had the nerve to call upon Mursi .. to resign..
Well, it was obvious to anyone, even a fellow despot, that the people changed their minds. Sure, he was legit and all but in the Muslim version of democracy there are an infinite number of do-overs. This zhit will be repeated throughout the region because none of these pseudo-democratic revolutions has any concept of term limits or peaceful transition of power. If it's Arab politics in particular, someone has to die.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Freedom Terrister wrote:
Merry New 4th of July & a Happy Belated Independentry!
Here's to the greatest 2 nation-states in the world by far: the Big Satan and the Little Satan that we all love to love!
And our love for US and Israel is decidedly NOT weird or gross! Ok, maybe a little, sometimes, hahaha woohooo!
np:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
So all you uber-tarded haters of Freedom, Fun & Awesomeness -- you know who you are, whether you be Muslim, Marxist, neo-Nazi or just tired old jealous butt-hurt "Progressive"-obsess ives .... you can lookey-look at Big Satan's or Little Satan's sexy greatness, but you CANNOT TOUCH, nah-ah, no sir, eat your collective heart out, creeptoids!
Happy Independence Day FT!
CTM

New Fairfield, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Mom has long passed, Cumstain. When we gonna hook up for cocktails? As I said before, I'm local. C'mon, come out of the basement stealing the neighbor's wi-fi. My treat. Girly-Man. Are you old enough to drive? When I pack your mud I want to make sure your consent won't get me in trouble. Your silence is deafening. Your fans are waiting.
.....Sorry to hear that. But in light of your other remarks, is that true? You and the whole have that delusional throne you're sharing so I have to ask .
CTM

New Fairfield, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

This entire area and peoples have been under fire and at war for a few thousand years. These people and cultures have survived. So with a few thousand years of experience on how to survive being invaded, don't you think this is just another page to them all? We, the U.S. are broke from trying to buy a couple of regimes, maybe we should allow them to build their own countries for awhile. Bahgdad is known as the cradle of civilization, maybe they can rebuild a few shaodows of this on their own without U.S. involvment. It would help our own economy back here greatly, especially if the Pres would get the oil companies in line. We could save a lot of money if we pulled out of Israel all together and send all of our jew politicians there as well. It is much more meaningful to do your own work and have your own success instead of depending on a handout.
Bashar al ass whole

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Hi, CTM ... did you .... did you come here to apologize..??

Wrong day. We take apologies three times a week on Monday, Monday and Monday only.

Come back next Tuesday..

CTM

New Fairfield, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Hi, CTM ... did you .... did you come here to apologize..??
Wrong day. We take apologies three times a week on Monday, Monday and Monday only.
Come back next Tuesday..
...In your dreams. Take your meds. The short nasty version of what I said, that would be dumbing it down for you,is.. The entire region has thousands of years of war experience. We should pull out all aid, send every jew politician we have over there, and let you kill each other until there are enough dead those surviving will understand the value of peace. It'll be a twofer for the U.S. We can save billions on aid and get rid of the most despicable of our crooked politicians. Looking at the thousands of years of your "persecution" Hitler was the latest one with the idea. He was wrong to do what he did, but after seeing the deeds of the jew politician here, understandable. You are such a despicable culture when you live up to the stereotype, not all do, thank God. But God did send a saviour to those who needed his guidance the most, and you killed him. At some point the message will arrive, but we, the U.S., should stop wasting our money and time until you kill enough of each other to understand. Still the same after 3 thousand years, just new weapons and money.
Bashar al ass whole

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

CTM wrote:
<quoted text>...In your dreams. Take your meds. The short nasty version of what I said, that would be dumbing it down for you,is.. The entire region has thousands of years of war experience. We should pull out all aid, send every jew politician we have over there, and let you kill each other until there are enough dead those surviving will understand the value of peace. It'll be a twofer for the U.S. We can save billions on aid and get rid of the most despicable of our crooked politicians. Looking at the thousands of years of your "persecution" Hitler was the latest one with the idea. He was wrong to do what he did, but after seeing the deeds of the jew politician here, understandable. You are such a despicable culture when you live up to the stereotype, not all do, thank God. But God did send a saviour to those who needed his guidance the most, and you killed him. At some point the message will arrive, but we, the U.S., should stop wasting our money and time until you kill enough of each other to understand. Still the same after 3 thousand years, just new weapons and money.

""God did send a saviour to those who needed his guidance the most, and you killed him.""

Hey, I'm with you on this one..
In the name of all the Jews.... those already gone, those presently breading and breathing ... and those on the way .. I hereby present our sincere apologies for having killed Jesus Christ.

Is that o.k... or you think I missed something..

Now, how about you, Ms. CTM .... let's size you with the same measuring tape. God sent to Topix a savior ... an angel ... a prophet, the best guy available this side of the Mississippi .... all of it free of charge. Almighty God sent to Topix Bashal al ass whole .. and the first thing you think of doing is insult his mother publicly...

No, no, no. You can't preach us on ancient cultures. Not when you haven't shown yet a minimum of respect, education, good manners, values and principles..

I say you change your nick to CTM-1 and start all over again..
D'you think you can do that..??

Bashar al ass whole, l'envoie

Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

First dates and what to expect:

ANGLO/SAXON WOMEN:

First date: You get to kiss her goodnight.
Second date: You get to grope all over and make out a bit.
Third date: You get to have sex but only when she wants to and only in the missionary position.

IRISH WOMEN:

<mime-attachment.jpg>
First Date: You both get blind drunk and have sex.
Second Date: You both get blind drunk and have sex.
20th Anniversary: You both get blind drunk and have sex.

ITALIAN WOMEN:

<mime-attachment.jpg>
First Date: You take her to a play and an expensive restaurant.
Second Date: You meet her parents and her Mom makes spaghetti & meatballs.
Third Date: You have sex, she wants to marry you & insists on a 3-carat ring.
5th Anniversary: You already have 5 kids together & hate the thought of having sex.
6th Anniversary: You find yourself a Mistress.

CHINESE WOMEN:

<mime-attachment.jpg>
First date: You get to buy her an expensive dinner but nothing happens.
Second date: You buy her an even more expensive dinner. Nothing happens again.
Third date: You don't even get to the third date and you realize nothing is ever going to happen.

INDIAN WOMEN:

<mime-attachment.jpg>
First date: Meet her parents.
Second date: Set the date of the wedding.
Third date: Wedding night.

BLACK WOMEN:

<mime-attachment.jpg>
First Date: You get to buy her a real expensive dinner.
Second Date: You get to buy her and her girlfriends a real expensive dinner.
Third Date: You get to pay her rent.
Tenth Date: She's pregnant by someone else.

MEXICAN WOMEN:

<mime-attachment.jpg>
First Date: You buy her an expensive dinner, get drunk on Tequila, and have sex in the back of her car.
Second Date: She's pregnant.
Third Date: She moves in. One week later, her mother, father, her two sisters, her brother, all of their kids, her grandma, her sister's boyfriend and his three kids move in and you live on rice and beans for the rest of your life in your home that used to be nice, but now looks like a home along the Tijuana strip.

JEWISH WOMEN:

<mime-attachment.jpg>
First Date: You spend all your money to impress her.
Second Date: You take a loan to keep the image.
Third Date: You're broke, she finds someone wealthier.

ARAB WOMEN:

<mime-attachment.jpg>
First Date: Mother, Father, Brothers, Sisters, Cousins, Aunts, Uncles, Friends and entire Arab community finds out.
Second Date: You are shot dead in the street and your balls are fed to the goats.
No third date!

The POINT?

'DON'T YOU JUST LOVE THE IRISH ?

Bashar al ass whole

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Uzi wrote:
First dates and what to expect:
ANGLO/SAXON WOMEN:
First date: You get to kiss her goodnight.
Second date: You get to grope all over and make out a bit.
Third date: You get to have sex but only when she wants to and only in the missionary position.
IRISH WOMEN:
<mime-attachment.jpg>
First Date: You both get blind drunk and have sex.
Second Date: You both get blind drunk and have sex.
20th Anniversary: You both get blind drunk and have sex.
ITALIAN WOMEN:
<mime-attachment.jpg>
First Date: You take her to a play and an expensive restaurant.
Second Date: You meet her parents and her Mom makes spaghetti & meatballs.
Third Date: You have sex, she wants to marry you & insists on a 3-carat ring.
5th Anniversary: You already have 5 kids together & hate the thought of having sex.
6th Anniversary: You find yourself a Mistress.
CHINESE WOMEN:
<mime-attachment.jpg>
First date: You get to buy her an expensive dinner but nothing happens.
Second date: You buy her an even more expensive dinner. Nothing happens again.
Third date: You don't even get to the third date and you realize nothing is ever going to happen.
INDIAN WOMEN:
<mime-attachment.jpg>
First date: Meet her parents.
Second date: Set the date of the wedding.
Third date: Wedding night.
BLACK WOMEN:
<mime-attachment.jpg>
First Date: You get to buy her a real expensive dinner.
Second Date: You get to buy her and her girlfriends a real expensive dinner.
Third Date: You get to pay her rent.
Tenth Date: She's pregnant by someone else.
MEXICAN WOMEN:
<mime-attachment.jpg>
First Date: You buy her an expensive dinner, get drunk on Tequila, and have sex in the back of her car.
Second Date: She's pregnant.
Third Date: She moves in. One week later, her mother, father, her two sisters, her brother, all of their kids, her grandma, her sister's boyfriend and his three kids move in and you live on rice and beans for the rest of your life in your home that used to be nice, but now looks like a home along the Tijuana strip.
JEWISH WOMEN:
<mime-attachment.jpg>
First Date: You spend all your money to impress her.
Second Date: You take a loan to keep the image.
Third Date: You're broke, she finds someone wealthier.
ARAB WOMEN:
<mime-attachment.jpg>
First Date: Mother, Father, Brothers, Sisters, Cousins, Aunts, Uncles, Friends and entire Arab community finds out.
Second Date: You are shot dead in the street and your balls are fed to the goats.
No third date!
The POINT?
'DON'T YOU JUST LOVE THE IRISH ?

Too bad you are posting this info now ... three weeks after we have made travel plans to the USA and China.. and bought already tickets through Travelocity.

Too bad... because I've never had a strong, rich and full-bodied Irish beer.. in my whole life..

Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

CTM wrote:
This entire area and peoples have been under fire and at war for a few thousand years. These people and cultures have survived. So with a few thousand years of experience on how to survive being invaded, don't you think this is just another page to them all? We, the U.S. are broke from trying to buy a couple of regimes, maybe we should allow them to build their own countries for awhile. Bahgdad is known as the cradle of civilization, maybe they can rebuild a few shaodows of this on their own without U.S. involvment. It would help our own economy back here greatly, especially if the Pres would get the oil companies in line. We could save a lot of money if we pulled out of Israel all together and send all of our jew politicians there as well. It is much more meaningful to do your own work and have your own success instead of depending on a handout.
Great example of a neonazi hitler jr, piece of shit. Go get stuffed vermin.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

<quoted text>.
Too bad you are posting this info now ... three weeks after we have made travel plans to the USA and China.. and bought already tickets through Travelocity.
Too bad... because I've never had a strong, rich and full-bodied Irish beer.. in my whole life..
You need a strong, rich and full bodied Irish young lady and then maybe a nice beer. Priorities my friend priorities. Just watch out for those muslim mamas.
Bashar al ass whole

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
You need a strong, rich and full bodied Irish young lady and then maybe a nice beer. Priorities my friend priorities. Just watch out for those muslim mamas.

..."young lady"...

What's wrong with the adult ones..??
What's wrong with some wrinkles.. here and there, lightly fallen tits, some fat accumulation on the derriere and a few varicose marks on a nice pair of long legs ...

Uzi, what's wrong with all of it, if the lady feels in shape and can still fight a couple of rounds.. without 'a headache',lumbago or arthritis ..??

Young chicks are nothing but trouble..and the adult ones are much easier prey..

Take it from a wounded veteran of war...

We just came back from a walk around Yaffo. Hot and humid..

...can you.... can you think of a way to prove that the First and Second Temples were built way back then, somewhere near Santorini, Crete or Mykonos.. and that Titus kicked our Jewish asses and drove us out of them...two thousand years ago?? The rest would be easy... kick some Greek asses, a souvlaki Naqba ... and we are in business.

Did I say Shabbath Shalom..??

Bashar al ass whole

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Hey, U.S.A.... have a great start on your 238th..!!

http://www.jewlicious.com/wp-content/uploads/...

Bashar al ass whole

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Democracy in the making.. Chapter II

Since early this morning, reports from Egypt suggest that our neighbors are going through what some of them chose to call: A Friday of Rejection.

""Announcement follows attacks by Islamist gunmen on army checkpoints guarding El-Arish airport, police station near Gaza border.""

"" Supporters of deposed president call for 'jihad in whole country.' ""

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-440...
CTM

New Fairfield, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

<quoted text>.
""God did send a saviour to those who needed his guidance the most, and you killed him.""
Hey, I'm with you on this one..
In the name of all the Jews.... those already gone, those presently breading and breathing ... and those on the way .. I hereby present our sincere apologies for having killed Jesus Christ.
Is that o.k... or you think I missed something..
Now, how about you, Ms. CTM .... let's size you with the same measuring tape. God sent to Topix a savior ... an angel ... a prophet, the best guy available this side of the Mississippi .... all of it free of charge. Almighty God sent to Topix Bashal al ass whole .. and the first thing you think of doing is insult his mother publicly...
No, no, no. You can't preach us on ancient cultures. Not when you haven't shown yet a minimum of respect, education, good manners, values and principles..
I say you change your nick to CTM-1 and start all over again..
D'you think you can do that..??
Bashar al ass whole, l'envoie
..........Get back on your meds. This is my low opinon of you, not any saviour or preaching thing. It's just a short version of what happened and is still happenning. And yes it would be fun to watch you fry if we, the U.S., pulled out. Would like to send the jew politicians there first. Let them really support what they claim to believe in.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

CTM wrote:
<quoted text>.....Sorry to hear that. But in light of your other remarks, is that true? You and the whole have that delusional throne you're sharing so I have to ask .
Of course it's true. As true as my offer to share a happy hour with you, before we have sex. As our newest Hitleresque troll, who really belongs in the Blaming Israel thread with the other Jew Hating whack-jobs I offer the following:

I'm a CT resident, like you, and would love to meet you. Give you a chance to lift up your skirt and show some balz.

I've been on this thread since 2009, under various nics because of being banned for less than eloquent posts to scum like you.

I'm a U.S. Navy veteran from the Vietnam era.

While not being Jewish, I support 100% their right to exist and applaud their skills in being able to hold those Arab sh!tbags at bay and those wars that they won demonstrating that ability.

One would think that such an articulate troll as you would focus on the spread of Radical Islam all over the world, rather than a small country surrounded by murderous barbarians bent on her destruction. It's great that they took time out to murder each other, but they'll be back.

It's not your fault that you are what you are. Your parents probably had trouble paying the rent, or got turned down for a loan, or bought a lemon car or TV. The supper topic had to be "those greedy Jews". You're merely a product of your up-bringing and don't really know why you jurk off at Hitler news clips.

Here, we always try to understand how somebody became so disoriented as to blame our country for supporting the only true Democracy in the M.E.. I offer this advice. Visit the Blaming Israel thread. You will see yourself, and find yourself amongst friends for sure.

What do you drink? LMFAO
Bashar al ass whole

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Yesss, pull them out .. all of them. Send over a few of those large cargo airplanes..

Take Uzi back to the states ...and take too .. the two grand daughters of the lady of my heart.

Every time they come home grandma fries for them (by the way, is this the frying you refer to on every second message that you post..??)... grandma fries for them, I was saying, home made blintzes with home made jam, which they eat like little monsters with their bare hands ... and after depleting the blintzes tray, they go home leaving me as a show of gratitude, fingerprints all over the apartment..

Pull all of them out of this land ... pleeease..!!

Bashar al ass whole

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it's true. As true as my offer to share a happy hour with you, before we have sex. As our newest Hitleresque troll, who really belongs in the Blaming Israel thread with the other Jew Hating whack-jobs I offer the following:
I'm a CT resident, like you, and would love to meet you. Give you a chance to lift up your skirt and show some balz.
I've been on this thread since 2009, under various nics because of being banned for less than eloquent posts to scum like you.
While not being Jewish, I support 100% their right to exist and applaud their skills in being able to hold those Arab sh!tbags at bay and those wars that they won demonstrating that ability.
One would think that such an articulate troll as you would focus on the spread of Radical Islam all over the world, rather than a small country surrounded by murderous barbarians bent on her destruction. It's great that they took time out to murder each other, but they'll be back.
It's not your fault that you are what you are. Your parents probably had trouble paying the rent, or got turned down for a loan, or bought a lemon car or TV. The supper topic had to be "those greedy Jews". You're merely a product of your up-bringing and don't really know why you jurk off at Hitler news clips.
Here, we always try to understand how somebody became so disoriented as to blame our country for supporting the only true Democracy in the M.E.. I offer this advice. Visit the Blaming Israel thread. You will see yourself, and find yourself amongst friends for sure.
What do you drink? LMFAO

CTM if you have a sister or cousin and you bring her along I can join "Y's" party too..

I doubt it Y does more than two positions..

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you drink? LMFAO
http://www.damninteresting.com/urine-for-a-tr...

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

TRD wrote:
Ya think? To begin with, there will be no happy hour. As we have both learned in our time at Topix, their drink is in those anonymous finger tips. They are here only to converse with real live Jews. To say those things they would never utter in broad daylight, in public. Like their hate for Negroes. But, I'm always hoping that suzu or this CT terd will take me up on my offer for civil discussion on how they, or I, became so warped. After that, we can have sex. Am I so bad?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 63,941 - 63,960 of67,199
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]